Guys Trip, Lace Causes a Stir Ch. 02

Story Info
Lust and curiosity take over.
4.7k words
4.69
26.6k
30

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trybiman
trybiman
97 Followers

The sound of the shower curtain sliding along the rail just across the room wakes me from my slumber. I feel so relaxed, like I've been asleep for hours, but after a quick glance at the bedside clock I see that I've only dozed off for twenty minutes or so. I'm laying across the bed in the hotel room and I can hear the sound of the TV across the room. The air conditioning in this cheap hotel is terrible but right now the warm air on my back feels nice so I close my eyes and turn my head toward the wall and away from the light coming from under the bathroom door.

I start to settle back in but when I feel the air on the exposed skin of my legs and ass everything comes quickly back. I'm so relaxed because I just took a hot shower and climbed back into bed after the most incredible orgasm of my life. I can still imagine the feel of Steve's tongue and fingers probing my hole as I engulfed his shaft and swallowed his seed.

Just a few months ago I was in a committed relationship with a sexy woman with a life that most men would die for. I was happy, the sex was hot, frequent and never boring. I never would have imagined that an innocent emergency stop at a dive hotel in the middle of a road trip would lead to what has happened tonight. I can't believe what we did a short while ago! Steve, who I always assumed was straight as an arrow, had his tongue and fingers in my ass while I had his delicious cock deep in my mouth.

I've seen a whole new side to life "between the sheets". Right now I badly want more, but what will tomorrow bring? I know that, even if that was my last, I will always dream of taking a cock into my mouth again and swallowing down its cream. I love eating pussy but I have always felt like I couldn't get enough in my mouth, what I wanted was always just out of reach. That feeling was not there tonight when I finally got that mouth full that I've always wanted, and I was rewarded with a gush of cum pouring into my mouth and down my throat.

I'm now sprawled out at an angle across the bed. My legs lay slightly open and my ass is on display. All that Steve will see when he comes out of the bathroom will be the space between my legs guiding his eyes up to the red lace of the thong splitting my cheeks. He'll be able to take in the view as he rounds the end of the bed before crawling in this time. Earlier tonight he had no idea that sleep would be so hard to come by in this hotel room that we were forced to share. I'm hoping that he doesn't regret it and we can explore some more.

When he climbed into bed before, I was already under the sheets still safely hiding my secret, hiding that I almost always wear women's panties or thongs under my clothes. Nobody knew that my breakup months ago would lead to me pulling on my ex-girlfriend's panties and never looking back.

Steve and I had no idea what was to come when he innocently offered me half of the bed to save my back from the awful couch. Neither of us knew that he would wake so soon after drifting off, his hand resting on the lace on my hip, my hand wrapped around his naked cock with the tip pressed between my cheeks.

With thoughts of the experience we had a short while ago filling my mind, I'm now wide awake even as I lay across the bed with my eyes closed. I can still taste a salty hint of his cum on my tongue and thinking about it makes my mouth start to water. I wonder what Steve is going to do when he comes back into the room after his shower and sees me laying here in the dark with my smooth, muscular legs and ass exposed. I've always felt that they were my best physical features. "Will he be turned on again, filled with desire to explore some more, or will he just want to crawl into bed and go to sleep?"

I don't have to wait long for an answer because seconds after the question crosses my mind I hear the door to the bathroom open as Steve comes back into the dark room. It's so quiet, all I can hear are the tv playing softly in the background and the sound of his bare feet padding slowly across the carpet.

Suddenly the footsteps stop and I can hear his surprise when two words escape from his mouth in a throaty whisper, "Oh fuck!"

Now there are many ways that you can interpret that phrase but the way it sounds makes me think that he likes what little he can see as his eyes begin to slowly adjust to the dark. I decide that it's his turn to take the wheel so I force myself to relax my body, lay still and wait to see what happens next. I hear his footsteps start again but my heart stops when I realize that they are quickly moving back the way they came!

Disappointment crashes over me. My excitement take a drastic turn as I think, "He does regret it! He's running from me..."

I hear the click of a light switch and then light floods into the room as Steve steps into the bathroom where I can hear him moving around. After what feels like an eternity, but is most likely only a few seconds, he closes the door most of the way, leaving it open just enough to softly light the room. His footsteps return and they are heading toward the bed! My heart starts pounding in my chest when I hear the lust in his voice when he sees the bed more clearly.

A single sound comes from his mouth, "Mmmmmm."

I've never felt as sexy as I do right now, hearing a man's hunger escape his lips as he stares at my body laying in front of him. As I hear the sound of his hunger I feel pre-cum leak into my thong. This sexy feeling is intoxicating and I know I'm going to want to experience it again in the future. The only question is how can I make it happen again, and again.

Since I'm now on the side of the bed closest to the bathroom Steve is going to have to either go around the foot of the bed or climb over me to get to his side. In my mind I'm begging for him to climb over and rub his cock across me as he goes. I doubt that's actually going to happen but I still love to travel to the places that my mind goes, even if it's only for a short while. As expected, I hear him walking slowly around but then he stops somewhere along the foot of the bed.

With my heart racing I can't help wondering, "What is he doing down there?"

I feel the bed shift under his weight when he places first one hand then one knee to the side as he starts to climb in. The bed shifts a little more as he moves further up and he puts weight on his right hand, which I can feel has just fallen right between my thighs just above my knees. Excitement shoots up my spine and my cock is starting to stir but I'm able to keep still in spite of the desire coursing through me.

My patience and self-control are finally being rewarded. When Steve moves again his path changes. He continues forward a little more but simultaneously rolls onto his left side until I can feel his breath on my shoulder. The movement takes all of his weight off of his right side and I feel his hand lift off the bed and slide softly up the inside of my silky smooth thigh until it meets the firm mound of my ass.

Rather than completely stop there, his hand rotates to cup my cheek and his fingers trace their way along the lace of my thong. He follows it from the base of my balls up toward the hole that he so expertly probed with his tongue and fingers not long ago. I'm still silently taking it all in but in my head I hope, "Oh god, please let me feel that again!"

I shift a little so I can free my left hand and reach down along my side, careful not to bump his arm. The last thing I want is to disrupt what he's doing to me. As I reach down I guide my open hand slowly across his flat stomach and past his hips until I'm able to glide over the length of his soft dick to hold his shaved balls in my hand. As I gently caress his balls he continues to softly trace my thong with his fingers from my balls to my hole.

The feeling of his fingers exploring makes me moan softly, "Mmmmmm." and I allow my legs to part a little more.

I can feel his cock begin to harden against my forearm as I run my fingers and palm all over his balls. The stiffening rod rubbing on my arm is driving me crazy, so I let his balls go and move to take his shaft into my hand. Before tonight I had never even thought of touching another man and now a thick cock in my hand feels so natural, so incredible. I wrap my fingers around Steve's cock and begin to stroke it softly.

I continue to caress his growing cock as he teases my ass, dragging his fingers up and down my crack. He's now alternating between lightly gliding his fingers around my balls and pressing them up between my cheeks. I know where my sensitive spots are so I decide to test and see if his cock is the same. I move my hand to rub just underneath the head of his cock in that oh so sensitive spot and I can immediately feel him tense up.

He moans, "Uhhh!" and his hand grabs my cheek firmly and spreads me more before plunging his hand back into my crack more forcefully than before.

I'm lusting for more and close my hand tightly around his cock in my excitement. Breathing heavily I quietly plead with him, "I want to feel your tongue on me again!"

He moves his hand and starts to turn in the bed and push on my hip. I assume he is going to position us for another mind-blowing 69 but I stop him short when I demand, "No, I want you behind me this time."

Steve stops trying to roll me over and lifts himself up onto his knees to move back down toward the foot of the bed. Instead of feeling the pressure against my hip I now feel both of his hands on my hips as he reaches to pull my thong down and out of the way. I lift my hips slightly so it is no longer trapped between my stiffening cock and the bed below. The tension of waiting is killing me as he slowly slides the lace down, gliding his hands down my legs until he pulls it free.

Again I feel the bed shift as he spreads my legs enough to place his knees between my feet to get ready to move his expert hands and tongue up into place. The slow pace is excruciating so I decide to help move things along. Before he has a chance to go any further I pull my knees up underneath me and out to the side which raises my hips and presents my bubble to his hungry eyes. As soon as I finish lifting my hips I reach back and spread myself wide, one hand pulling on each cheek, my pucker beckoning him.

Finally he moves forward to oblige but he refuses to take the direct route straight between my cheeks. He pushes my hands out of the way and grabs each globe in his own hands as he leans forward between my legs. Just before he plunges his tongue into my crack he turns slightly to the side and takes a mouthful of my cheek and sucks it into his mouth. He sucks hard and I moan softly, then I feel him bite down a little with his teeth and I gasp and push back into his mouth before he goes back to expertly sucking on the smooth skin of my ass.

As good as he is making me feel I can't take the waiting anymore. I push his hands aside and again spread myself for him and order him on, "Put your tongue in me!"

With my ass spread again he moves his hands to my hips and pulls me back as he licks slowly up from just under my balls until he presses his tongue hard against my waiting hole. Once there he circles my rosebud with his tongue before pulling my hips towards him and pushing his tongue into my tight entrance. Now that he has buried himself between my cheeks he replaces my hands with his own and spreads and squeezes the mounds of my ass, working me into a frenzy with all of the attention.

My cock is now fully hard, hanging stiff underneath me, twitching as Steve works me from behind. I grab onto the sheets, filled with ecstasy from the squeezing, rubbing and probing that I'm getting. Like earlier tonight something comes over me and there's no holding back the lust anymore so I demand more, "Don't stop! Lick me! Eat me! Finger my pussy!"

With that Steve moves his fingers into my crack in order to use the tips to stretch my hole open more so he can plunge his tongue deep into me. He has his tongue pushed in as far as he can reach and I'm pressing back against his face, hungry for more. He is making lapping sounds as he plunges his wet tongue in and out of my man-pussy. For the second time tonight saliva is dripping down my crack and onto my balls as Steve probes my hole with his tongue.

I want more and I keep pushing back against his face but I realize that he can't go any further with his tongue. After what feels like an eternity of my ass hungering for more, he replaces his tongue with one of his fingers and slides it slowly inside, much deeper than he could reach before. With all of the moisture left from his mouth his finger is able to penetrate me with ease and soon he is working it around inside of me, pumping in and out and massaging my g-spot. I match his motions, pushing back every time he pushes in. At this point we both know his one finger can only take me so far.

His other hand leaves me but I'm too focused on the pleasure from his fingers to pay much attention. I hear a silent click just before I feel something cool dripping down between my cheeks to my hole. Just a moment later Steve pulls back until only the tip of his finger remains inside of me before pushing a second in. It slides in easily from whatever he just lubed me with and I love the increasing fullness as I slam back against him to bury his fingers deep into me again.

I'm now rhythmically rocking back as he pushes his fingers deep into me, then I rock forward as they retreat back to the tight entrance to my slippery hole. I'm in heaven, constantly moaning now as he continues to pump his fingers into me. He begins to go slower, the change of pace allowing me to feel every contour of his fingers as they slide smoothly in and out, leaving just the tips of his fingers in me each time.

In my ecstasy I moan softly, "God, you make me feel so good!"

He tries to tease me by holding his hand still, spreading me open but only in to the first joint of his fingers. I can't take the suspense so I try to take matters into my own hands and start rocking back and forth which forces him in and out again. He allows me to ride his fingers for a few strokes before he places his other hand firmly on my ass, squeezes it and holds me still. The action doesn't stop for long, but it changes once again once it continues.

Steve continues to push his fingers deep but now he pulls completely out each time before plunging back into me again. Every time they leave me I feel the warm air on me, empty until they plunge back in. The fingers of his right hand are easily sliding slowly all of the way out and back in as he continues kneading the mound of my ass with the strong grip of his left hand. Without so much as a slight pause between strokes I suddenly feel more full, more pressure spreading me from the introduction of a third finger inside me.

I feel my ass gaping wider now when he pulls his three fingers clear of my canal. I can hear the sloppy, wet sounds coming from behind me as Steve's fingers continue to penetrate me over and over.

I turn my head to look behind me, seeing him for the first time since he re-entered the room, and the view makes me even hotter. Steve is staring, intent on what he is doing to me with lust on his face and his cock jutting straight out from his body, hard as a rock with the underside of the head glistening with pre-cum. My mouth waters at the sight.

Other than the constant grunting and moaning there has been nothing said by either of us for awhile. Between moans I finally break the silence again, my voice slightly higher than normal, words coming out in spurts as he thrusts his fingers into me, "Fuck, your cock...is bone hard...back there."

Steve's guttural response is just a low, hungry sound, "Mmmmmmm..."

Not ready to let it go at that, I wiggle my hips slightly side to side and continue, "Do you like what you see? Do the sounds coming from my dripping wet, gaping pussy make you hot?"

Without hesitating he answers with lust in his voice, "Oh my god!" As he speaks he clenches and his cock twitches in the air. "I could eat you out, feast on you, explore inside you all night!"

I know, that just like me, Steve is aching for more, but he has been letting me control the pace and control how far this will go. Until now he has been so attentive, pleasuring me while his raging hard cock remains untouched ever since he moved from my side and crawled behind me. He has willingly done almost all of the work to this point. I'm not quite ready to let that change but I so want him to share in the pleasure.

Still moaning in ecstasy I release my grip from the sheets to either side of me and reach back. I stop his right hand from thrusting and place each of his hands flat onto one of the mounds of my ass. I guide him, helping him to squeeze me and spread the bubble of my butt apart again so he can see straight into my pussy that is open wide from his probing fingers.

Teasing I tell him, "Look at that pussy. It makes your mouth water doesn't it?"

Overcome with lust, mouth wet from hunger, he leans forward for more and blurts out, "God yes!"

Before he gets too far I stop him, "No."

He pauses and I see a look of confusion cross his face before I beg him in a raspy voice, "I want your cock. I want you to push that rod deep inside me. Fuck my dripping wet pussy! Stretch me wide, make me cum hard with your cock on my g-spot!"

Those are things I've heard from women in bed before, but I don't care, that's how I feel. That's how I want to be treated right now!

His face goes quickly from disappointment to relief, to hungry lust before he starts to move in closer behind me, his beautiful cock jutting out toward my waiting hole. Once behind me he starts to run his cock up and down my crack, driving me wild with anticipation. I'm slightly annoyed but I know I deserve it after the shock that I just gave him when I said "No."

The slow, sensual strokes between my mounds increases his lust for me and coats the underside of his cock with the lube that is still slick inside my crack. As he easily grinds between the lobes of my ass I start rocking back and forth and we both moan softly, "Uhhhh"

We're both enjoying the pleasure that we are experiencing but I still badly want more, so as he pulls back I rock forward further than before so the head of his cock slides down and almost all of the way out of my crack. As I rock back again the head is now lined up directly with my hole and it begins to enter me until it meets resistance from my tight virgin hole and his wonderful girth. I pause for a second to soak in the feeling of his cock pushing against the entrance to my backdoor, amazed at how much I've already done tonight that I'd never even considered before, amazed at where we are about to go next.

Up until now we've just been playing, experimenting, but this next step could change me forever. It the moment when his cock awaits at the threshold, questions race through my head, "What is Steve thinking? How will he look at me in the morning? What will we both want when this night is over?".

I realize that those questions really aren't that important. The answer to the questions that matter most, "What if people find out? What will this mean for me?" comes and pushes all of my worries to the side. I realize that I don't care anymore. This is what I want right now and I refuse to have any regrets. I won't go through my life anymore missing opportunities and wondering, "What if..."

The time that it took to process those thoughts was only an instant, not even long enough for Steve to notice any hesitation. The desire that I've been feeling comes rushing back even stronger than before. Resolving the internal debate has freed me. With my sexual inhibitions cast aside and for the first time in my life I poor my whole self, body and mind, back into the moment. I relax and push back further, plunging Steve's cock deep inside me until the tip presses against my prostate and his hips come into contact with my ass.

trybiman
trybiman
97 Followers
12