Guys Trip, Lace Causes a Stir Ch. 03

Story Info
The guys get to their destination, the hotel fun unforgotten.
8.7k words
4.74
18.9k
25

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trybiman
trybiman
98 Followers

I wake fairly early in the morning, exhausted and a little confused as to why my alarm is going off right now, but that wears off pretty quickly. All four of us were anxious to get to Reno last night but a huge accident on the road convinced us to stop for the night rather than wait in the car for hours and hope the road re-opened. I had set an alarm on my phone last night, knowing that we all wanted to get an early start to make up for lost time, but that was before I knew that I wasn't going to be getting much sleep.

Fairly early Ben and Ryan had gone to the other hotel room, with the two double beds, to get some rest so Steve and I got ready to do the same, though I was going to be sleeping on the couch while Steve took the king bed. Fortunately, Steve offered that I could share the roomy king bed. Since there would be so much room between us it wouldn't be awkward and I could get a much better night's sleep than if I stayed on the lumpy ass couch. Plans for a restful night went out the window when I realized, while getting ready for bed, that I was wearing one of my sexiest lace thongs with no other clothes to change into for the night.

Fast forward to 6am this morning...I wake up and Steve is lounging on the couch watching a little TV. It looks like he's already taken a shower, cleaned up, and is ready to head out the door as soon I'm good to go, all normal so far. Then, as I start to stir I realize that not only am I completely naked under the sheets but I'm sticky just about everywhere...on my chest, on my stomach, all over my ass and even deep in my crack. It all comes back to me in a flash, and other parts of me start to stir when I remember that the stickiness is from Steve's cum that I rubbed all over my body before finally drifting off to sleep.

Knowing that we need to hit the road soon I decide to hurry up and get into the shower so I can think this through a little bit while getting ready. I don't say anything to Steve. I just get up quickly, grab my clothes and head into the bathroom hoping he doesn't turn and see my semi-hard cock. As I'm walking I notice that, not only am I sticky all over, I'm also sore in places that I've never been sore before.

I lock the door and turn on the shower. As I'm waiting for it to warm up I look at myself in the mirror and the thought that floods my mind is, "What the fuck have I done?!"

Since I'm now safely in the bathroom I call out to Steve back in the room, "Hey! I'm going to shower real quick. I'll be ready to hit the road in 15."

Steve calls back with no hint in his voice that anything is different, "Sounds good. Ben texted me a little while ago. They'll be ready soon as well."

I get into the shower feeling a little more at ease, but maybe not entirely believing that everything will be alright. I step into the shower and the piping hot water starts running over my head and down my back. For some reason the shower is the place that I always do my deepest thinking, and of course today is no different.

As I start running through everything that happened last night panic starts to set in, "What if he's just playing it cool for now but things blow up later? Did I fuck up our friendship by starting stuff last night? Steve isn't gay, how did he let things go so far? More importantly...I'm not gay! Not even a little bit!" I'd never even entertained the idea of having another man in bed when I was with a woman, let alone when I was on my own!

There was a point while we were both hot and heavy that I hesitated, afraid of the aftermath, but then I pushed through it. At that moment, when I let go, I truly believed that my personal choices aren't anyone else's business, and I felt comfortable with everything that I was doing. Right now, that revelation is lost in the fog of uncertainty that is clouding my mind. I'm right back in my childhood, knowing that every choice that I make will be scrutinized and criticized no matter which way I go. I'm paralyzed with fear, remembering the feeling of crushing guilt from being a disappointment, that feeling that still haunts me to this day.

Moving out to go to college and never looking back was the best decision that I have ever made, but I'm still struggling to let go and just be myself. In my head I always repeat the following quote, "What other people think of me is none of my business." but it's still hard to believe that those aren't just meaningless words. At work, in sports, when I'm out having fun I'm always my biggest critic, always sure that I'm being watched and judged.

I'm now on autopilot, going through the normal motions of taking a shower while my brain continues to crank away on overdrive. At this point I decide that steering my train of thought in another direction is the only option that is going to get me out the door this morning. I have one final question push to the front, "Should I try to talk about it with Steve before we leave or wait until later?"

My response to that question (the conversations in my head are almost always two-way) is one that I hope I'm able to follow through on, "If it comes up, it comes up. I'm not going to waste time stressing about it now."

I force myself to move on to, what are right now, more important things. What are the plans for today...What's for breakfast, whose driving, what's the first thing that I want to do when we finally get there? I'm starving so I don't care what we eat as long as there's coffee...I already took a long-ass turn behind the wheel so someone else can drive this morning...as soon as we unpack I'm heading straight to the Truckee and I'll be standing in the river with fly rod in hand and beers chilling in the water by the bank. I don't care who wants to join me, but just thinking about it has me relaxed and smiling.

With that "settled" I get out of the shower, dry off and wrap the towel around my waste so I can brush my teeth and have a quick shave. After putting on some deodorant I grab my shirt off the counter and quickly pull it over my head and yell to Steve, "Almost ready, be out in a minute!"

The answer I get back is not what I expected. Instead of Steve, it's Ryan, "Fucking hurry up man. I'm starving!" followed by laughter from all three of the guys.

I drop my towel and grab my thong to pull on before I grab my jeans. When I start to slide it up my legs I notice that the elastic is a little moist against the inside of my leg. I initially assume I dropped it into a wet spot on the floor but when I look down the tile is clean.

Knowing there is nothing I can do about it anyway I pull the lace up the rest of the way and then I get another flashback as I feel the slightly damp fabric against my crotch. That's not water, that's what is left of a load of Steve's cum from a few hours ago. With the amount that was in there, it's no wonder that it's still a bit wet. I immediately start getting hard again with the feel of it against my skin and I'm actually really turned on at the thought of having that against me under my clothes all day! I work it around all over my crotch before I pull on my jeans and try to think of something else so I can get this semi-hard on to go away.

Fortunately tucking myself into the tight thong helps hold me down and the jeans press me down further. While I put on my socks and shoes and put away the rest of my stuff I manage to shrink back down the rest of the way, just in time to head out and face the guys.

With what I hope passes as nonchalance I walk out and ask, as if it's just a normal day, "Well, are you guys ready? What's for breakfast?"

From Ben, "Sausage McMuffins from the drive through. No more time to waste!"

"Sounds great! Let's roll."

Like a middle-school boy, talking about eating sausage makes me chuckle. As immature as they are, Ben and Ryan laugh too. Steve just rolls his eyes but I can tell he is avoiding making eye contact with me, which makes me panic a little. If only Ben and Ryan knew why the thought of eating sausage was front and center in our minds today!

We're all piled back into the car, Ryan at the wheel and Ben in the passenger seat after calling shotgun the second we walked out the door. Aside from the music on the radio it's quiet in the car for a few minutes as we all proceed to scarf down our breakfast. I'm not surprised that Steve is starving but what's up with the other guys?! They pigged out at dinner and that wasn't really that long ago.

That train of thought is cut off when the "children" in the front seat start yammering on about the ladies that they are going to take back to the room tonight after they clean up at the tables in the casino. I've heard it all before but today I'm more interested than usual. I'm relieved when I realize that the thought of taking a woman back to the room for some fun still makes me horny. Maybe things won't be so different after all!

Life is going to be interesting for sure but I'm okay with it. Things might be a little more confusing but my life seems to still be on track, and now the possibilities for fun are so much greater. Somewhat relieved, I decide to take a nap, leaning my head against the door with my sweatshirt balled up in my lap to hide the erection that I'm sure will arise in my sleep.

Apparently, I was more tired than I thought because it seems like I just closed my eyes for a second and we're already pulling up to the front of the hotel and casino. We head in and get a couple of suites and, based on Ryan's recommendation, end up with the same sleeping arrangements as last night. My stomach is doing somersaults. I'm hopeful that maybe we can have a little more fun but I'm also beyond nervous that Steve and I are going to have a talk that could potentially ruin the rest of the week, or worse, the rest of our friendship.

We grab our stuff out of the car, hand off the keys to the valet, and head in to get settled into our rooms. It's still early so the conversation in the elevator turns to our plans for the rest of the day. With all of the new stress that I'm feeling I can't wait to get out on the river to relax.

I know it's a group trip so I throw it out there for everyone else as well, "I was hoping to head out to do some fishing. Anyone else interested?"

Ben is looking a little antsy, probably from sitting in the car so much over the last 2 days, so he's not keen on the idea of such a mellow afternoon.

I can tell by the look on his face that he wants to do something else, which he confirms after a short pause, "I definitely want to while we're up here but I really need to burn off some of this pent up energy! Why don't we go do some climbing instead? There's some bouldering about a 1/2 hour away."

After my initial disappointment over the change of plans I agree. It actually sounds like a great alternative and I could stand to get out there, get some exercise and give my brain a much needed break. The opportunities are a bit too plentiful to overthink stuff when you're on the water anyway.

We all agree to drop our bags off, get changed and meet downstairs in 1/2 an hour. We'll just snack on some bars and water on the way there so we don't need to waste anymore time getting food. I throw my bag on the foot of one of the two queen beds and proceed to put some clothes away until I get to what I'm looking for. I pull out a comfortable t-shirt and some loose climbing shorts then decide to finish unpacking later. I quickly change out of the jeans and shirt that I'm wearing while Steve hits the bathroom and flops down onto the couch to turn on the TV.

Neither of us has said a word yet about last night and I know I'm definitely not ready to start any kind of deep conversation right now. Based on the fact that he is sitting there pretending he's fascinated by the infomercial on TV, I'm guessing Steve is good to leave it alone for now too.

Pretty soon we're all piling into the car again but now everyone is noticeably more energetic, amped up to finally start enjoying this trip. The drive out seems to fly by as we're all simultaneously powering down our snacks and talking non-stop, excited to climb at a spot that is actually new to all of us. We all practically jump out of the car before it's even in park and get ready to go.

I throw the crash pad onto my back and start squirming around to pick up my backpack. It's not heavy but it's a little awkward carrying a backpack while already wearing the pad on my back. With a quick nod of his head, Ryan grabs my climbing stuff, "I got it." I can tell he's excited.

"Thanks man!"

And with that, we're off on the quick approach in. I can feel the nervous energy that always comes before I climb. I haven't been out for a while and I don't want to embarrass myself, and there's also that part of me that just hates falling.

After a fairly short hike in we stop at the first boulder that we want to get on and Ryan leans my bag against a rock just off to the side. It looks like a pretty good spot with some easy stuff to warm up on and a few harder problems to the right. I pull the crash pad off of my back then turn to bend down and grab my shoes and chalk bag out of my backpack.

As so often happens when carrying stuff on your back my shirt has ridden up and is halfway up back. When I bend over to grab my stuff my shorts sag down a bit. I don't even think twice about it until I feel the cool breeze against my lower back and just above my crack. Suddenly I realize that the lacy top of my thong is clearly visible between the bottom of my shirt and the top of my shorts.

Panicking, I try to remain casual as I reach back to adjust my shirt and pull my shorts back up, all the while cussing myself out in my head, "How did I let that happen?! What the fuck was I thinking? I hope nobody noticed that!"

It was still quiet so, with a glimmer of hope that nobody noticed, I turn to sit on the rock and put on my shoes and get a quick drink of water before I get up to test out if I've gotten as weak as I feared while walking in. We all take turns finishing some climbs and falling off others. All in all, it was a great time. While the others took off their shirts to try to keep a little cooler I was more focused on making sure I was able to successfully keep my shirt and shorts in place for the rest of the day.

The only difference between today and any other climbing day was that, for the first time ever, I actually took note of how the muscles rippled on my friends' bodies. The sight of their legs and tight asses as I gazed up at them, while spotting from below, was intoxicating. I had to force myself not to stare at them from below and to try to ignore the urge to hungrily take in the view of their sculpted chests and abs.

My brain is working overtime as it is trying to focus on spotting and climbing, yet at the same time imagining those strong hands firmly gripping the globes of my ass. This is the most mentally exhausted that I have ever gotten during any climbing session, even more than when I've had to work to find my way through difficult, scary sequences of moves. Finally, we're all starting to wind down and I, for one, can't wait to get back to the casino to all of the noise and distractions.

When we get back we leave our climbing gear in the car and head inside. Ben, Ryan and Steve want to hit the blackjack tables for a bit but I'm not quite up for it yet. I tell them to go ahead, I'm just going to space out while I sit at the bar, have a beer and play some video poker. After I finish off my beer I wander around the casino for a while then head up to the room and get in the shower.

I'm just getting out of the shower when I hear a knock at the door. I dry off quickly, then wrap my towel around me and go to see who it is. When I don't see anyone through the peep-hole I open the door about halfway to see if there is anyone in the hallway, but nobody is around. Assuming it was a knock from a different room I start to close the door when I notice a shopping bag on the floor with the casino logo on the side.

I pick up the bag before closing the door the rest of the way. Curious what this is all about I open the bag and the first thing that I see right on top is a note written on a piece of hotel stationary. It's not addressed to anyone in particular but I immediately know it's for me when I read it.

"We figured you might want to wear some of these when you go out, or others when you clean up tomorrow morning. It looks like they may be just your style;)"

Mortified, I reach into the bag and start to pull out the contents. They went all out. There are items that I'd always tried to get my girlfriend to wear with no luck. The first thing that I pull out is a pink lace and mesh teddy with a low cut front. Initially the back appears to be a thong but as I look closer I can see that it is actually two thin straps that split apart to leave the ass completely exposed. To top it off it has matching stockings and garters. My cock twitches at the thought of walking in to the sight of a beautiful woman, bent over the counter or table, waiting to be taken from behind.

I'm a little pissed that I let my secret slip, and now my friends have decided that they would fuck with me like this. What's done is done though so I might as well see what else is in the bag of "goodies" Right below the teddy is a red lacy chemise, shorter in the back, with matching thigh highs and a sheer thong to complete the set. I can imagine how this would look from behind, tight on the body, with the bottom just long enough to cover the upper half of her ass, leaving the bottom peeking out, ready to be caressed.

Finally, I roll my eyes as I pull out a full on French Maid costume, complete with insanely short skirt, mini apron that would cover nothing, long sheer halter top, thigh highs, and a mesh & lace thong. Underneath it all is a pair of black stiletto heels.

After I get through the entire bag the only thing I can muster is, "How much money did they spend on all of this stuff, just to fuck with me?!"

I toss everything back into the bag and pause just before throwing it onto the bed, "What if it was to not to fuck with me, but to actually fuck me?"

I'm immediately horrified at the thought that anyone would think of me that way, but also turned on at the same time. I decide to try to forget about things for the time being and take a shower before we all head down for dinner and time in the casino. I toss the bag onto the bed and walk into the bathroom then proceed to turn on the shower and get ready to relax to the piping water running down my back.

Just as I'm stepping in I hear the door close and then Steve call through the door, "Hey, we all got cleaned up already when you were sitting at the slots. We're going to head down to the casino for a bit before dinner. Grab us when you come down and we can get some dinner."

"Sounds good, I'll be down soon!"

I get out of the shower fairly quickly and after I finish drying off I start to think about what I'm going to wear for the night as I walk back into the bedroom. I decide I'm going to throw on some casual slacks and a button up shirt. I stop short when I see the lingerie bag sitting on the bed where I left it.

After another quick glance into the bag a thought occurs to me, "That lace would feel great against my skin and knowing that I'm hiding something under my clothes would be hot as hell. I bet nobody will even suspect what I'm wearing!"

That settled, I pull out the teddy and step into it, sliding it all of the way up and making sure everything is in place before pulling the straps up over my shoulders. I've never worn anything like this before and the feeling of the lingerie tight against my smooth torso is thrilling. I can't resist pulling on the stockings and go so far as to clip on the garters. I can feel the cool air along my crack and against my hole as I'm bent over pulling them up my freshly shaved legs, the combined sensations making my cock twitch. I know this is going to be an interesting night.

trybiman
trybiman
98 Followers