Gwen & Lance: His Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved one hand down to her belt and start to release it. She stopped me. But she didn't stop kissing me. I figured, okay, this is a public place. I wasn't planning on undressing her. I badly wanted to get my hand on her pussy and clit. But then again, if I started that here, who knows? We might end up naked and getting busted. So I backed off and tried to get my pulse and my lust under control.

For the rest of the movie, we continued to neck and pet, sometimes me initiating it, sometimes her.

They could have been playing the movie upside down and backwards with French dialogue and Chinese subtitles, I would not have noticed. I was lost in the emotions, the feel and the feelings, the thrill and the wonder of necking with Gwen. With her sweet lips, firm breasts, amazing nipples, flat, firm stomach, and most of all the way she responded.

After the movie ended and we were walking out, I had this sudden fear that it had all ended with the movie. I had to know. I turned her toward me and kissed her hard, leaning her into the wall. She kissed back just as hard, just as passionately. Incredible.

We walked back out to the car, only this time her arm was around me inside my coat, pulling my body up against hers as we walked. I was again struck by how well we walked together, how smoothly and effortlessly. I thought she must have been a dancer and was adjusting to me, because I was walking normally, and we were walking as one. Whatever accounted for it, it was very nice.

At the car, I opened her door for her. When she sat down, I leaned in and got another kiss. The returned passion was breathtaking.

I got in and started the car, turning on the defrosters to defog the windows before I started to drive.

I took her hand in both of mine and asked if she would like to go back to my hotel with me. I told her I knew it was soon after her breakup, but that I'd had a breakup the year before and that I thought we would be good for each other. During the seemingly long silence that followed, I could feel my heart sinking.

After a pause that seemed to last several lifetimes, she softly asked "Why?"

Why? Why did I want her to go back to the hotel with me? That seemed painfully obvious to me. There were a number of reasons, one of which was throbbing against the underside of the steering wheel. Maybe she meant why did I think we would be good for each other? Or did she mean why did I want her?

I was almost out of control with lust and thinking is not very easy in that condition. What came out of my mouth was "Because I have been in lust with you for years."

OH NO! Moron! Could you have said anything stupider? I was kicking myself and trying to think of something better to say and to make up for that idiotic answer. Hell, I still wasn't sure what the question exactly was. I was in a hormone overdose, there was more blood in the little head than the big head. I simply couldn't think!

She softly said "Okay."

Not a ringing endorsement, perhaps, but it was a positive response. I had answered the question correctly, which was amazing as I didn't know what the question was.

I put the car in gear and started driving. Carefully, because it was raining and I didn't want an accident to screw things up. Having gotten past what I thought was a stupid response on my part, I figured I had used up all my luck and should not try to drive fast on wet roads.

The sense of wanting to get there before she changed her mind lessened as she held my hand, hugged my arm, reached over to touch me. At a stop light I turned to look at her and the look of lust in her eyes let me know she was not going to change her mind.

I couldn't believe it, but I was not going to question it.

Then, as we got closer to the hotel, I suddenly started feeling anxiety. My ex had left a year and a half ago and I was trying to recall how long before that was the last time I'd had sex with her. I wasn't sure, I couldn't think straight. But I figured it had to be around six years or more. All those ED commercials from TV and radio started going through my head and I started to worry. Welcome to performance anxiety and have a second helping of it.

We finally got to the hotel and made it to the room. By now, I was nervous as hell. I was so powerfully drawn to her and so afraid I would not be able to perform.

We started kissing, very tentatively. She seemed to be as nervous as I was. I wanted to satisfy her, not rush it. Besides, that would give me a chance to get over my anxiety. I figured necking and petting with her again would get us both over our anxieties.

But once more, when I reached for her belt, she stopped me. Oh for crying out loud, now what?

"Let's get undressed, shall we?" (She remembers it differently, but this is my version of the story)

I'd have preferred to undress her myself. It would be like unwrapping a Christmas present. But both of us naked was where I wanted us to wind up, so whatever route got us there was fine by me.

It must have taken me three or four tenths of a second to take off my clothes and dump them unceremoniously on the floor. I was more interested in watching Gwen take her clothes off.

With every article of clothing she removed, I was more stunned by her beauty. Her breasts looked even better than they felt. They were natural, I knew that from fondling them in the theater. But not a hint of sag, she had unbelievably firm and beautifully shaped breasts. Her nipples could put someone's eye out, if he was lucky. They were so hard, so long and contrasted nicely with the rest of her breasts. Then we got to my favorite body part, her legs. They were magnificent, so perfectly proportioned that they made her look taller. There was just something about her thighs that made me groan. She was magnificently long and lithe.

Nude, she looked younger and more beautiful than ever. I had fleeting thoughts about robbing the cradle. But she was of age and asking to have her cradle robbed. I was the luckiest man on earth! Maybe I was the luckiest dirty old man on earth?

We held each other and lay down on the bed. Her skin felt amazing, it was so wonderfully smooth, soft and warm. Her mouth was so hot and inviting. She molded her body to me as we hugged.

I let my hands roam around her body, searching for sensitive spots and playing with them some before moving on in search of more. I wanted to make a mental map of her pleasure zones, so I could give her as much pleasure as possible. I wanted to be invited back again. Often.

My hands and mouth kept returning to her breasts and those marvelous nipples. They were so delicious and she was so responsive, I was completely delirious with joy. It almost seemed unfair that one woman would have the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen and the most responsive. But I wasn't complaining!

I took a nipple in my mouth, licking and sucking on it. My hand squeezed her other breast, making that nipple stand out even more. I slid my fingers up to her nipple, lightly rubbing the tip of it. She shivered. I took her other nipple between my lips, sucking hard on it as I pulled my head back, stretching her nipple. Her moans told me she liked that a lot. My fingers pinched her nipple and I was rewarded with her arching her back. I tried lightly nibbling on her nipple with my teeth. "Ooh," she gasped. I gently bit down on her nipple and pulled my head back, stretching the nipple further than I had before. At the same time, I pinched her other nipple harder and stretched it out. "Yessssss," she hissed. I moved my mouth to her other breast and my fingers to the one I had left so delightfully wet. Her breathing was ragged, she was moaning and trying to stuff more of her breast into my mouth, her hand on the back of my head. She was enjoying this as much as I was. She might have been enjoying it more than I was.

When I felt her hips starting to move, I slowly ran my hand down her body, heading for her pussy. Oh my! Her belly button is sensitive too. I'll have to explore that more at a later time.

My hand reached her pussy and she parted her legs to give me access. I could feel the heat before I touched her. My finger barely parted her lips when I felt how wet she was. Fabulous. I lightly ran my finger from the bottom of her pussy up to her clit. When I touched it, she gasped. I began to move my finger over her clit, playing with it, searching for the most sensitive spot. When I found it, I began to strum it. Up and down, side to side, in circles around it, trying to find out what she most reacted to. The side to side motion seemed to do it, so I did that, adding a little more pressure, picking up the pace as I felt her responding to it.

Then she started a long, low groan, arching her back and working her pelvis into my fingers. I flicked her clit faster still and she actually did a wrestler's bridge, only her feet and her head in contact with the bed. She was moaning louder and louder. Then her body started to quake and then thrash. She was cumming and cumming magnificently! It was the most amazing climax I had ever seen, in person or in a film.

I kept working her clit and sucking her nipple, amazed to feel her orgasm getting still more intense. I wanted to make it last as long as possible. At the same time, I wanted to step back and stare, it was simply astonishing to experience.

Finally, she grabbed my hand and pulled it away, collapsing on the bed. Her whole body continued to shake and shiver, like aftershocks to an earthquake.

Wow, I thought. Did I cause that?

I held her close, feeling every muscle in her body quivering. She was shaking from head to toe, the aftershocks coming and going in waves. She must have trembled like that for three or four minutes.

She was too sensitive to touch. So I stared at her. I have to say that I liked the way the aftershocks made her breasts jiggle. Her bullet nipples were poking out so hard and far, they seemed to be swaying like palm trees. It was beautiful and fascinating to watch. I mean, I'd stare at a still photo of her breasts, but her breasts in motion were even more amazing.

The aftershocks finally wound down and she turned toward me, hugging me tightly. Her skin felt wonderful on mine.

"How long did that take you?", she asked.

??? If I had a stopwatch with me, I'd have been too stupefied to start and stop it. What came out of my mouth was "Just over three years."

As I said it, I was struck by how true it was. I'd wanted her from the first time I saw her.

Apparently it was the right thing to say, because Gwen launched herself at me, hugging me tight and kissing me hard. The passion was incredible! I couldn't breathe and I was hyperventilating at the same time. She simply made me feel impossible things.

She rolled me over onto my back, with her on top of me. She straddled my hips. I could feel the heat from her pussy on my lower stomach, feel how wet she was. It was amazingly erotic.

Gwen grabbed my wrists and slowly sat up, moving my hands to her breasts. I squeezed them both, feeling her respond to it. This was fabulous, this was a dream, this was better than reality. I rose up and took her nipple in my mouth, sucking on it. I was still experimenting with her body, seeing what she liked. I took her nipple between my teeth, gently nibbling at it. She groaned in pleasure. I began flicking my tongue over her nipple while pulling it out some with my teeth. I could see her mouth open, hear her exhale softly and moan at the same time. It was the sound of intense pleasure.

I was pinching and stretching her other nipple with my hand, working both nipples at once. She seemed to like this a lot, which thrilled me. We seemed to be on the same frequency. It had none of the clumsiness or awkwardness that usually accompanies a first time with someone new.

I had my mouth on her left breast, my left hand on her right breast. This left me a free hand and I knew what I wanted to do with it. I brought it down to her pussy. The position was a bit awkward, but I could get my thumb on her clit. As soon as I touched it, her back started to arch again. I worked her clit in a circle with my thumb, varying the speed and pressure, while I continued to nibble and pinch and stretch her nipples. Her moans became groans, then a low scream and she had another orgasm.

Incredibly, this one was even harder than the first one. She was shaking and thrashing so hard it was difficult to keep her nipple in my mouth. Then she went from thrashing to bucking, her hips moving up and down my belly, coating it with her juices, rubbing her ass cheeks over the head of my cock.

Words cannot describe how much I liked this. It was astonishing, the two most intense orgasms I'd ever seen. To think I had caused them was a MAJOR ego boost to a guy who really needed an ego boost.

Finally she could take no more, pulling my hands away from her pussy and breast. I grudgingly let her nipple out of my mouth. Much as I wanted to keep at it, I could see that she needed a break to calm down and catch her breath.

She sat with her back straight, straddling me. I watched her tremble and quiver, quake and shiver, her shoulders hunching, her hips jerking, as the aftershocks slowly left her again. I just lay my head back and stared up at her, mesmerized by the sight.

I've always thought that any woman was more beautiful when she was cumming. Gwen was so beautiful to start with and came so hard, it was like she was glowing. She was simply radiant.

It was fascinating to watch. I could see the muscles in her forearms trembling, as well as her upper arms. I could feel her thighs quivering and clenching onto my body. The muscles of her abs seemed to roll, like a belly dancer. Her pussy was hot and wet on my lower belly. It was really distracting me.

All this made it very difficult to lie there and wait while her aftershocks subsided. But the beauty of watching her made it easy. Again, she made me feel contradictory things at the same time. It was very confusing.

Before the aftershocks had quite subsided, Gwen leaned down and kissed me. Man, what a kiss! It was so intense it curled my toes. Such passion, such desire, it allowed me to release my own passion. It gave me permission to show what I felt in return. I have no idea how long that kiss lasted. It seemed like forever and it seemed like it was over in a heartbeat. She really had me confused. My mind was reeling. Being able to feel her body still quivering, to feel her hot, wet pussy on my belly, only added to the sensuality of it all. This was incredible.

Gwen shifted, moving her legs inside of mine. She kissed her way down my neck, my chest, over my stomach and to my cock. She picked up my cock in both hands and just stared at it. Her eyes had a look of hunger, of intense desire. Almost like she was in awe of it. The closest I can describe it is the way some people look at religious icons. I've never had anyone look at my cock with anything like that expression. It shook me. I'd never known it was possible to feel like this from someone looking at you. It was like a physical force. I suddenly thought I knew why some people become strippers. To be stared at like that is very erotic and tremendously gratifying. I don't think I can describe it adequately. It is amazingly powerful. I hope I look at her the way she looks at my cock.

Then all thought left me, as Gwen began to lick my cock from the base to the tip. It had been so long, this was like getting my first blow job all over again. She licked my cock, she kissed it, sucked it, stroked it. She used her hands to gently squeeze my balls while sucking my cock. I was starting to puff like a steam engine going up a steep grade with a full load. She would take my cock deep in her mouth and suck hard as she slowly pulled her head up to the tip.

It finally got to where I could not take it anymore. I had to have my cock in her pussy. I needed it to be there.

I grabbed her by the rib cage, picked her up and slammed her down on my cock. Later on I would wonder about that. While I'll grant that she can't weigh much more than a hundred pounds, I'm really not that strong. Not strong enough to pick her up in the air while on my back and slam her down on my cock. Adrenaline is amazing stuff.

Almost as amazing as Gwen's pussy. As I slammed her down on my cock, I moaned aloud from the feelings. She was hot, wet and TIGHT. If she wasn't so wet, I don't know if I could have worked my cock inside of her. But she was very wet. Hell, she was beyond wet, she was dripping. That made me feel very good, as it was undeniable proof that I excited her. She was so tight, I don't think I could have gently pushed my cock into her. There was nothing gentle about this. I took her. It felt fantastic.

When I looked up at her, I felt even better, as I saw her eyes roll back in her head, her mouth open in a soundless scream of joy.

I began to pump my cock in and out of her pussy, hard and fast. She was so wet, there was no need to go slow at first. She leaned back, grabbing onto my calves for leverage, and started to grind her pussy into me as I pumped. The sensation was phenomenal.

Her thighs started to spasm like they had before her two previous orgasms. I reached up to pinch her nipple, knowing by now how sensitive they were and how much she liked that. She went off like a rocket!

Gwen fell forward, her nipples pushing into my chest. She was growling in my ear as I continued to pound into her. She bit me where my neck and shoulder meet. That felt wonderful, electric. I thrust my hips up high, lifting her off the mattress, impaling her on my cock. Then she started to cum. Her orgasm left the two previous astounding orgasms standing in the dust.

She quivered, she shook, she bucked, her thighs clamped me, her mouth kissed and bit at my shoulder, her hands squeezed my biceps. She gave a low growl, which grew in volume and raised in pitch as it continued. It seemed that almost every part of her body was doing something.

I was thrusting harder, faster, deeper. Then her pussy started to spasm. It would clamp down on my cock, squeezing it hard. Then it was like her pussy muscles were pulling my cock deeper into her, stretching my cock while squeezing it with a rippling effect. I've never felt anything like it.

I started cumming like a fire hose. Gwen was so wet, my fluids barely seemed to add anything to the sensation. But I kept cumming as she bit down on my shoulder again, her own climax growing violent.

I collapsed under her, gasping for air. My cock, which amazingly was still hard, continued to send pulses of pleasure into my body as she shook through the end of her orgasm and on through those incredible aftershocks.

Finally she collapsed on me also. All I could hear was the two of us gasping for air and the sound of my own pulse in my ears.

Overwhelmed and astonished, I was shaken to my core.

It simply can't, I thought, get any better than this!

I was wrong.

12