Gwen Pt. 01

Story Info
Transgender girl comes home to papa.
7.7k words
4.23
64.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roukley
Roukley
25 Followers

A note from the Author:

This is a reboot of a story I began some years back under the name JasperMan. After years away from the computer I lost my password and the e-mail associated with it leaving me with the job of starting up a new moniker and e-mail address. I toyed with the idea of continuing the story as quite a few feedback's had been positive and in desire for more of the story but really my heart just wasn't in it. Hopefully this reboot will not only satisfy the readers but also be my first successful piece of erotica in years. Anyone who ever said that writing erotica was easy, obviously had never even attempted to do so themselves as this shit is tough, especially when you're use to other writing styles, which by my last few story attempts have proven a little dragging and boring.

As I've stated in other authors notes, I like to use my favorite adult entertainers as muses for my characters, so this is sort of fan fiction erotica. This story would fall under celebrity and incest erotica as it contains both, duh... anyway, before this authors note makes you groan and click the back arrow allowing you to choose a different story, please enjoy and to those familiar with the Gwen series, please don't judge me too harshly for this reboot. Thank you all... Rouckley formerly known as JasperMan...

Christy Mack as Gemma Rose Draguin

Alyssa Branch as Kali Rae Draguin

Shae Summers as Maggie Mae Draguin

Kimber James as Anna Vesuvia

Aurora Jolie as Holly Rainer

and Bailey Jay as Gwen Draguin

*****

She stood before the mirror earlier that day admiring her 34D breast, enhanced to perfection in her eyes although many had told her not to worry so much as her once smaller size was still very desirable, but Gwen did not listen as she had felt the desire herself to be more a woman with each passing day. The hormone injections had helped the curves grow more feminine over time, even if there was a natural femininity to her body already. As anyone could tell you, self perceptions are always our hardest critics so matter how beautiful one truly is, and Gwen was no different in that regard.

Born under the name George Draguin with an M marked beside the box labeled gender, this child had gone through life with one great inner desire, to be a girl, a woman, a full blooded female. In spite of the appendage that hung impressively between her legs, that is exactly what Gwen was, a blossoming beauty. All who gazed upon her devastatingly features were charmed at first glance. Men who'd gone their lives with strong homophobia coursing their brain waves turned and begged to be in her arms. It is not enough to say that Gwen was perfect, there was no word to describe her perfection in the eyes of men and women alike.

In the mirror she looked into her own eyes with deep longing for the coming event in life that played second by just a small margin in her deepest desires. The man of her dreams was just a car ride away now since her plane arrived at LAX the day before, and her long time friends (Avan Martel and Anna Vesuvia) had arrived to take her to their place for the evening.

Avan and Anna were long time pals who'd gotten into the business of adult entertainment. She admired them both for their strength in living their lives the way they chose to, the way they were born to without shame or regret, they were proof that homosexuality was something to be kept inside and hidden away like flowers in the attic. Avan was young and gorgeous, almost feminine himself. An increasingly popular young porn star who even attracted the "straight" crowds with his sweet nature charisma.

Anna like Gwen was transgendered, only she had decided on the final change that is to surgically alternate the male sex organ into that of a female. A decision Gwen was not sure she was struggling with or not, as she was mostly happy just the way she was now at the present moment. Especially given that all her male suitors, gay and straight alike agreed that her penis was part of who she was, that without it, she would become just another woman. Anna was happy the way she was and Gwen admired and at times coveted that about her.

Avan and Anna shared an apartment with their roommate and fellow adult film actress Holly Rainer, who's mixed white black features and perfect figure made Gwen not only jealous, but deeply aroused when first meeting her.

When her time in the mirror spent admiring her amazingly altered figure came to an end with her dressing in a black sleeveless Walking Dead t-shirt that read Mrs Daryl Dixon in bold red letters on the front just below a slit cut in the v-neck that allowed her generous cleavage to greet the unknowingly lucky fellows that passed her on the street. She then stepped into a pair of lacy white boyshort panties that in spite of the obvious bulge below made her look like a fetching young lady. After the undies came a pair of low cut blue jeans with artificial holes cut into the knees, the denim hugging her hips with tight perfection that allowed them to flair with wild desire.

Tying the hem of the shirt into a knot towards the left side of her waist, Gwen made her way to the trio who sat equally nervous at the adventure that awaited them this day. They were driving Gwen to meet the father she'd last known many years ago when she was a boy of four years. A boy who'd loved his daddy more than the waking world, and wept uncontrollably for days after being taken away by a mother who would raise the child on lies and deceit for the remainder of their relationship.

"Are you sure you're up for this baby?" Anna had asked from the front seat.

Gwen looked into her friends eyes in the rear view mirror and only nodded. Shaking uncontrollably in the back driver side seat sitting beside beautiful Avan who took her hand and held it firmly for reassurance.

"The worst he could do honey is reject you." Avan tried to be helpful. "I know that just sounds so gosh darn awful sweetie but remember that you'd be no worse off than before. Plus you've got your three best ladies with you and sister sweetness, we wont let anything happen to you, ya dig?"

Gwen smiled at Avan and nodded, looking up into the rear view to catch Holly's glance. "He's right, sugar." She said to her new friend. "... and if he gets too faggoty, remember that I was raised in So Cal and I can whoop ass with the best of em."

Taking a breath, Gwen kept her brave smile, enjoying how her new friend was ignorant to the original use of the term 'Faggot'. Avan and Anna had explained how Holly and most of her inner circle believed the word to only apply to inconsiderate assholes and douche bags in the world.

"Don't get me wrong girl, I've known gay people that were serious fags but most fags are straight." she had said that night concluding the conversation with a row of laughter.

It was hard not to be nervous, as her father had never known her as a she, not to mention a phone call he'd made after years of searching for his only son who was then 16 years old that ended with "I hate you!" from the distraught boy who'd spent years believing his father had abandoned him.

Georgie (as Gwen had been known at the time) had just come out of the closet to his mother and further explained his transgendered issues that erupted into the tirade of "God hates" and "No son of mine" and ended with an overly religious mother heading off to gamble again and a hypocritically religious step father taking liberties and crossing boundaries that left an emotionally scarred young teenager wondering the streets for two days before meeting his future bestie Anna Vesuvia who took him in.

It was not until recently when the now 25 year old transgendered beauty had received a call from her aunt who told her everything there was to know about Graeme Draguin. Prompting the young lady to fly out to her dear friends in California for the adventure that she'd deeply hoped for in the back of her subconscious for so long. The only problem was... well... "Will he love me, still?"

2.

The day was exceptionally warm throughout San Bernardino County, California. Gwen was perspiring just a bit under the hot weather as she stood on Lott St. just off the corner of Aventine Blvd in Ontario gazing at the front porch of house number 213 where a man stood with his back to her putting up one side of a new shed he'd been near finished with by this point.

She'd barely recognized him at first as his face had a long scar up his left cheek, a half a joker smile it seemed and he wore an eye patch over the left eye. He was handsomely rugged and rough, with no facial hair, but his own dark hair was long and kept in two tales down the back much like a butch version of little girls pig tales, the thought made Gwen suppress a giggle, as he definitely wore it well.

Her father he most certainly was, older but still handsome stood shirtless with his impressive collection of art work inked into his back and arms. Gwen felt a pang of guilt at the arousal she was feeling, tightening in her jeans as she gazed upon the back tattoos that depicted a Dragon over the upper right hand side suspended in the air holding a steel peace sign in its talons, while the grim reaper with his back turned held up a fiery anarchy symbol behind the peace sign in his right hand and held a silencer tipped desert eagle pistol on the left raised up while standing at the lower left of Graeme's back. At the lower right, a Hyena wearing a biker vest gazed up at the pair watching while further in on the landscape the picture showed musician King Diamond leaning against a black and gold rimmed hearse.

The thought in Gwen's mind that nearly sent her tumbling into giggles at her guilty arousal were "Oh wow, my daddy's a BAD boy."

Her feet fell like stones and felt twice as heavy as she made her way, the fear and cold nervous anxiety attacking her every step with the thoughts of what would follow this encounter. The horror stories she'd heard from her many gay, lesbian, and gendered friends in the past who'd come out to their families to be cast aside, or worse... politely ignored after the first encounter. This thought made her eyes brim with threatening tears as she sucked it up and braved her every move.

"Hey! Dad!" a sweet voice called from the screen door of the house on Lott St. "Someone's coming to talk to you, check it out."

Gwen froze as if she were a deer caught in headlights as Graeme Draguin turned around and locked eyes with her. The girl inside the house opened the screen door with a hand over her brow to shade her eyes from the glow of the sun and stepped out watching as her dad put his tools down and looked quizzically at the striking beauty who stood frightened before him.

"Can I help you?" his strong masculine voice pierced her heart with child like desire, a need to embrace the man she'd lost as a boy and longed to return to after so long.

Gwen simply stood looking between Graeme and the young obviously between ages 16 and 19 years it seemed to her, with a heavy bountiful chest under her tight blue shirt and amazing curves under that frilly black skirt that came down to her knees.

"Um... " Gwen stammered. "Ug! I um... I'm looking for um... Graeme... uh, Mr Dragon Draguin!" she had mispronounced her own last name and took a near tearful breath.

"Maggie." The man said. "Go back inside sweetheart."

"But Dad!" the girl whined, making her seem much younger than her actual 18 years on this earth.

"Now kiddo!" Graeme shot back with a suppressed grin. He'd always gotten a kick out of the childish whining that came from teenagers sometimes.

Something else was in Graeme's growing smile at the moment as he turned back with his one good eye on the exceptionally beautiful girl that stood nervous before him... he knew, not knowing how, he just knew.

"Georgie?" he asked.

She only nodded and sniffled holding back a tear. "Ye... yeah."

He looks like he's about to cry she thought when looking deep into that one dark brown eye adorned by a devilishly arched brow.

Graeme approached her slowly, wiping his hands on his pants as she stood, bare chested and tall in his 6'2" frame over the 5'7" girl who'd once been his only son. "Georgie... " he all but squeaked as he pulled her into his arms.

Gwen's breath barely escaped with her ensuing arousal at the naked torso that pulled her close, but this arousal was replaced by that feeling she'd craved since she was four years old. The need to let go and be held by the most wonderful man she'd ever loved once more after 21 years apart. The child in her parents arms let go and wept hard into his chest.

"Daddy!" was all she could say.

His hands stroked her hair and back, holding her tight as she whispered the named "George... my little Georgie." over and over again.

The scene brought tears to three pairs of eyes watching from the 83 red ford station wagon parked down the block, who'd only witnessed the horror story side of this tale time and time before, and happily bare new witness to a rare happy edit for once.

The scene also brought confusion to the eyes of the girl Maggie who stood at the window watching her father embrace the young lady, a single river of tears forming out of his right eye as he caressed and held the girl.

"Dad I!" Gwen was almost runny nosed from the hard weeping.

Graeme Draguin, or Toki has he'd been called by his brothers of his MC (motorcycle club) pulled a handkerchief from his back pocket and offered it to his child.

"Georgie, kiddo... you... wow... look amazing." he'd been a little confused by not far thrown off by his sons appearance as female, the situation was obvious and welcome just so long as he had his baby boy er girl back. "Honey... oh Georgie." He was at loss for words.

"Gwen, dad." she smiled and sniffled. "It's Gwen now."

"Gwen." he repeated with a soft smile as his hand came up to caress her cheek. "You're so beautiful... "

That statement brought another burst of heavy sobs from the girl as she fell forward into her fathers arms against, wrapping hers around his torso and holding tight.

"Shh, its okay baby, its okay." he'd returned to the fatherly caress and comfort that kept her in his arms for what passed as almost 7 minutes before finally pulling back.

"You... you don't hate me?" she asked with a sobbing hiccup.

"Hate you?" he smiled. "You're my first born, my child... my baby." he caressed her cheek some more. "Do you... do you wanna come inside?"

Gwen followed him in and quickly dialed her friends who informed her that they'd be a local diner having lunch while she spent time with her old man.

Inside, Maggie who like her older half sisters knew about George Draguin, was surprised to meet Gwen Draguin, and even bombarded her with curiosity about her lifestyle, finding it beyond fascinating for almost an hour before agreeing to give the father and child some time alone with one another. In that time Gwen unveiled everything about her life, growing up in various states with her mother, skirting suspiciously around the abuse from her step father in a way that Graeme decoded all his own.

She'd learned everything about him too... remembering her favorite biker gang based t.v. Drama it didn't take her long to decipher the patches she saw on his vest that hung on the back of a kitchen chair as they talked. The rockers on the back were those of his club cuts. At the top read "Saints of Hell" and the bottom read "Ontario CA", in the middle of these two rockers was a joker card on fire at the top and a joker in the middle holding a knife and giving the bird with his free hand. The side rocker read "SOHO" which she took to be the clubs moniker to the letters of their club. When he'd excused himself to use the facilities she turned the chair a bit to look at the front of the leather vest and found patches on the right breast that read "Sgt. At Arms" on top of a "men of mayhem", on the left side breast was a patch that read "First Fallen" and under that a patch that read "Damned to Life".

Gwen let out an amused giggle at the handful of wing patches of various colors on his vest, knowing these had to represent depraved sexual acts he'd committed.

"What's so funny?" he asked walking back in with a grin.

"Nothing... just admiring your 'cuts'."

"What do you know about my 'cuts'?" he mused, picking up the vest and putting on over his naked torso.

"I watch this show on FX that is pretty awesome... about guys like you."

With a huff he turned to the counter to pour another cup of coffee. "It's a decent show, but not completely truthful to my lifestyle."

"Whats with the wings?" she asked with a cocky grin.

"Um... nah don't, don't worry about it." he groaned inciting a giggle from her.

"So." he sat down gazing at her. "You uh... you planning to finish the process?" he worded the question regarding her desire to keep her penis carefully as to not offend his daughter.

"I dunno." she took a sip of the coffee he poured her earlier. "I think I'll stay this way for now... its a very big step to do that. Once its done, there's no going back."

"As if there is now?" he grinned.

They shared a kind chuckle that was followed by an awkward silence that hung in air for a while before Gwen finished her coffee and straightened up. "Where's your wife?"

"Business trip." He said running his hand through his hair.

"What does she do?"

"She's... she's an actress." he looked into his cup taking a sip as he tip toed around the inquiry.

"An actress?"

"Porn star." he said quickly.

"No way!" Gwen giggled.

"That so bad?" Graeme teasingly pinched her knee.

"No... no!" Gwen pulled away. "It's just, my friends who brought me here are in the business as well."

"No shit?"

Over the next half hour she learned that her fathers wife and two step daughters were porn stars (shockingly ones she knew about and even met one of them a year before) and that her younger half sister had just done her first scene for NoDaddy.com a fantasy site with various and assorted fantasies to play out such as "Bad Babysitters" which Maggie had done.

"... and you're okay with all that?" Gwen was genuinely surprised as men often got jealous or unhappy with spouses and offspring involved in the business.

"No sweat off my back." he smiled. "If it makes em happy then I'm happy for em."

"Do you ever get jealous?" she asked.

Shaking his head, Graeme looked up at her and grinned coyly. "Let's just say... Francine and I have... an open marriage... with rules of course... but we're very open."

"What kind of rules?" Gwen asked with growing curiosity and slightly shamed arousal.

"Well... simple stuff really... " he sighed. "When we're together, we ARE together... no flirty or pawing with other people, and definitely never sleeping with people the other specifically says not to. Such as some douche bag that pisses me off and for a while tried to stick it to me by getting your mother to cheat on me, successfully I might add."

Gwen had heard that story before, the story her aunt told her about Yvonne Hollis-Draguin cheating with a man named Ronnie Bristol, who now walked with an eternal limp because of his actions. That the infidelity had broken the marriage and threats of going to the police with certain actions of the MC had kept Graeme at bay for a while, so that she could run away with their own son.

"As far as mistresses, paramours if you will... " he continued. "We keep it honest and straight, that we are married and intend to stay that way. If she's over here and I'm over their and mood takes us, then we do what we will with someone we happen to be attracted too. The most important rule however is... never to call and say 'I'll be late' for the purpose of meeting another person, or this marriage is over without question."

Roukley
Roukley
25 Followers