Gwen Stacy Syndrome Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

"Fuck me, Peter!" She loved using his name. "Fuck that big cock into my pussy, Peter, and fill me with all your cum! Pound me with cock! Fill me with cock! Goddamnit, Peter!"

Peter bucked up into her as she slammed herself down on him, his strength nearly sending her flying off him. She was riding him at a gallop now. Peter forced himself to slow, as good as stuffing himself into her felt, and undulated below her instead, picking her up and settling her back down with his dancing body.

"Better cum inside me, Peter," Felicia taunted. "Mary Jane said she wants to taste your cum all over my pussy, so you'd better fill me up—fill me to the brim!"

Peter had been gripping the parapet of the building—now he felt it crumbling in his hands. Too strong. He slapped his hands onto her asscheeks, gripping them tightly, pumping her atop his cock as hard as her pelvis could take. Felicia whooped in a combination of pain and pleasure—he quickly relented, even though she groaned in dismay. Instead, he groped one of her asscheeks, pulling it away from her crevice, and used his other hand to tease her asshole.

"Ohhhhhh yes," Felicia moaned with pleasure. She pulled her claws out of the rooftop and ran them over her supple body, tracing scarlet lines over her pale skin, drawing blood in some places. "That's it, Peter. Ream out my asshole. I'm not your wife, Peter—I'm your whore. Fuck me like a whore!"

Peter dug his finger in deeper, slowly battling the tight muscle until it gave in, letting him slip smoothly inside her. A second finger followed. Felicia grabbed him by the neck, hard enough to choke him, and threw herself down on his throbbing erection like she was trying to break into his body, ramming the base of his cock in a lustful frenzy. Every move she made was accompanied by an ecstatic grunt.

"Come inside me, Peter! Come inside your whore! Give MJ plenty of seasoning for tonight!" Felicia slammed herself down around him, on all fours, feeling his cock so deep inside her she wondered how his fingers could fit in her ass. She had his fingers, his prick—all she needed now was his mouth. Felicia kissed him with all her hunter's appetite.

His cum boiled out of his prick, shot into her receptive body to warm her from the inside out. Felicia quivered, the sudden rush of an orgasm like a lightning strike. Peter laughed down her throat as he pumped into her pussy, each thrust launching a hot spurt into her. Felicia shrieked into his open mouth, the two breathing the same breath as he painted every crevice of her pussy.

"Say my name," Peter ordered, even his breath taxed by his still ongoing climax, his ejaculation tapering off inside her, but still pulsing into her sex.

"Peter," she whimpered, collapsing atop him, using the dregs of her energy to tighten her limbs around his sweat-soaked body. "Peter, Peter, Peter—"

His cock gave one last jump, a fresh rush of warmth deep inside her. She could feel it dripping out of her now.

"Peter..."

There would be more than enough for Mary Jane.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers