Gwen Stacy Syndrome Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

"Such a big sweetie..." Randi muttered warmly.

"It was her idea!" Bambi cried.

"She asked us," Candi confirmed.

Felicia lowered the camera. "The only reason I didn't offer you up to these three sirens the moment she got on the plane was that I wanted her in private when I sent this to her. Her director's been running her pretty ragged, but she's finally got a day off, and I know for a fact that nothing's going to make that lonely trailer feel more like home than getting to watch you in action."

Bambi nudged his veiled cock with her nose. "You're not gonna kick us out, are you Petey? We've been wanting to try this forever."

Candi went further, licking him through the sheet. He shivered at the warmth and wetness of her tongue, the damp sheet now clinging to his manhood. "We'll be gentle. Promise."

Peter took a deep breath. An open relationship, of sorts, with Felicia arranging the wife swaps. He was going to die.

Well, it hadn't been so bad the first time...

"C'mere," he told Randi, tilting his head back. She slid a creamy thigh over his face and there it was, a graceful little cunt all shaved for him.

He brushed his mouth against it and she shuddered like a machine just starting up. She got a firm grip on the headboard as he let his mouth provide the suction, the tongue, and the teeth he knew she wanted. She responded in an energized whisper, panting his name, pressing her warming need to his mouth, giving him her juices fresh. She gasped, bucking her hips faster and faster against his face. His hands eagerly explored her from round bottom to silken breasts.

Then Peter paused. Between the two of them, Candi and Bambi had dragged the bedsheets off his body, and his erection was no longer a tent but a flag pole. They shared it, ganging up on him with teeth that dragged over his thrilled nerves, warm saliva that covered him tight as a condom, tongues that whipped at him like gale-force winds. Felicia laid back in her seat, filming with one hand, the other down her pants. All around Peter was naked flesh, every line and curve arranged for pleasure, both to the eye and to the touch.

Candi's face pressed in close next to Bambi's. "You want his cum or can I have it?"

Bambi's lovely face shone with sweat already. "Between the three of us, I think he'll have enough for both! We'll take turns after he starts shooting."

Candi nodded with a lewd smile. "Good. Because I want a mouthful—and I wanna see you take him down your throat." Her hand flying over his cock, Candi offered Peter to Bambi's mouth. She gave it a few quick sucks, then Candi had it twitching in her mouth again as she sucked as hard as she could. She slurped her way right off it, and as soon as her lips slid off the dripping head, Bambi was right back on it.

"I don't think he's gonna last much longer!" Bambi gushed joyfully as soon as he was out of her mouth. Watching his entire body straining, Candi had to agree.

Peter heard the challenge just before Randi closed her thighs on his head like a vice, blinding and deafening him with her spasms. With Bambi and Candi on his legs, mouths and hands on his groins, he was buried in female flesh.

He was desperately tempted to just lie there, giving up his manhood to whichever mouth wanted it, but he was determined not to disappoint Mary Jane or Felicia. He ate Randi's sex like it was a feast, savoring every inch of flesh, driving her crazy with ecstasy. He could hear, as if underwater, her gurgles of pleasure, Bambi's laughter, Candi's lips smacking on his prick, even Felicia's self-pleasure. It was a total orgy. He was in heaven.

Only he heard the sound he made as Randi came in his mouth; it was the only sound he could make, and it was one of complete satisfaction.

"That's enough," Felicia ordered, clapping her free hand on her thigh. Legs unable to support her, Randi crawled off Peter's face, leaving it glossy with her cream. She pulled herself down the length of the bed, to where Bambi and Candi rode Peter's legs. "Bambi, your turn."

Bambi gave Peter's cock a lingering kiss, then climbed up to the head of the bed, mounting Peter's face. She raised her eyebrows at his dumbfounded expression. "I'm not easy like Randi. You're gonna have to work to make me come."

He stared at her pink cunt, already wet. "I'm game if you are."

"Wait a minute, Bambi," Candi cried. "There's something I want to show him first."

She was lying between his legs now, her breasts on full display as she looked up at him. Of all the three, she had the largest, her mountainous cleavage a full cup size larger than her two roommates, while being so firm that they barely fell without the support of a bra. He noticed a tattoo of a rose above one nipple; it seemed odd that they'd lived together for so long without him seeing it.

Candi seemed as awed by her breasts as he was. She lovingly grasped one in either hand, then pressed them together over his penis. Peter delighted in the feel of her lushly cushioned on every side, the flesh encasing him soft and pliant. He couldn't resist bucking up into the deep, deep valley of her cleavage, the warmth of her full, fleshy mammaries quickly heating into pure pleasure.

Candi looked down in appreciation and delight as he repeatedly plowed through her cleavage. Then Randi moved in, clutching Candi's luscious breasts for her and holding them together so that Candi was free to reach down and do something Peter could not see, but that Felicia trained the camera on. It registered ecstatically on Candi's face. She watched Peter's cockhead emerge, again and again, through the channel of her breasts, always with a fresh bead of precum to dot burningly on her skin. She watched it come inches from her lips, and every time it seemed closer, every time she was more aroused.

Then Bambi could wait no longer. She sat herself on Peter's face and he obligingly licked, sucked, kissed, giving her molten core the full treatment, stoking a fire that was already an inferno. So he missed seeing Randi sprawl herself over his body, shoving her face into Candi's considerable breasts, finding a bar of heat already occupying her cleavage.

Randi licked and sucked, rolling her tongue over every inch of Candi's tits, every bit of Peter's cock that she could find, tongue traveling over everything, tasting everything, Candi's sweat and Peter's musk, licking and sucking, sucking and licking, kissing, kissing, kissing until it seemed impossible Peter wasn't coming, Candi was coming, why wasn't he?

Peter's tongue had stopped playing around. It was all over Bambi's clit, punishing it for some heinous act, driving her crazy, maddening her to the point of orgasm. She writhed, cried out, gave up her orgasm like she would die without it. She fell off him panting and murmuring, whining with total joy. "Never had it so good!"

"Your turn," Felicia said, aiming the camera at Candi, following her jiggling body as it jumped up to replace Bambi on Peter's face. She sat on his chest, deathly serious with anticipation, need, and spread her pussy lips to let him see everything that was being offered, from her clitoris burgeoning through its hood to the shine of her juices on ready, pink folds.

"Dig in," she ordered, scooting her crotch to his face. He was suddenly swimming in the taste and scent of her, consumed by the wet valley of her sex. He bored his tongue forward, into her sucking need; he worked his jaw, probed his tongue, marveled in the clean, fresh feeling of her.

Candi was already sighing. "Oh yeah. Oh my. Your tongue feels awesome, man—keep it moving—keep going inside me..."

He didn't need to be told once, let alone twice. Every breath he took was soaked in her, every exhale he made sent lust rippling through her. And then he felt Bambi and Randi climbing atop his pelvis, legs parting, bodies crossing, pinning his stiffened cock between their slits. They enveloped him, but didn't hold him—he was caught between them and it was like they were fighting for his cock with their frantic scissoring, trying to capture his stiffness all for themselves, but only succeeding in bringing jubilant pleasure to all three of them.

Meanwhile, Candi was far more impatient than the other two had been. She galloped atop his face, fucking herself on his tongue, her hands in his hair, her arms trying to stuff his face inside her. His hands were on Bambi and Randi's asses, pushing them even closer together, even harder onto his steel-hard manhood. He felt his cock straining for ecstasy and their shared, liquid heat even as he gulped down Candi's juices.

"Put your finger in me," Candi wailed, her voice a hoarse echo of its former self. "Put your finger up in me."

"No room," he growled into her cunt, before demonstrating with his tongue.

She rode his face even faster, nearly bouncing off the bed. "Not there... my ass... up my ass!"

Bambi and Randi's hands were all over each other, slicking along sweaty backs, squeezing clenched buttocks, touching everywhere except where it would force their bodies to part. They were mated from the lips downward, breast to breast, belly to belly, cunt to cunt, only Peter's impossible hard-on separating them.

They shared each other's wetness and competed for Peter's cock, the fact that it never actually penetrated into them deliciously prolonging the orgasm they both felt bearing down on them. They swayed together, hips rocking back and forth to the music of their pounding blood, their clits erect and desperate for contact, but the pleasure just sharp enough to leave them untouched. They let their passion grow and grow, a never-ending kiss that burned hotter and hotter between two bodies that pulled endlessly closer together.

Peter sunk his hands into Candi's tender ass, spreading the cheeks apart and finding her anus quickly, slippery with sweat and the lube she had used to penetrate herself. He thought her earlier masturbation had just been some fingering. The thought that she had actually sodomized herself made his cock somehow harder. He twisted the tip of his finger into her tight hole, gritting his teeth against the continuing pressure of his pending climax against his entire body.

"Ahhhhh!" Candi cried, her sharp cry instantly overwhelming the passionate outbursts from her two roommates. "More!" she demanded, frantic, wanting it more than she'd ever wanted anything in her young life.

Peter drove his finger deeper, feeling the tight ring of muscle make a token clench before letting him in, like it was eager to usher him through to painful, pleasurable depths. He added another thing, a third, making Candi's asshole blaze with tightly intermingled sensation. When she finally came, it was because she had no choice.

"My ass!" she wailed inauspiciously, her climax boiling up from the heated intrusion from behind, the wicked friction in front.

She let her full weight fall on Peter's face and was actually lifted up by only Peter's tongue as climax shocked her body, arching her torso, thrusting her breasts upward, letting a pink flush spread up from her satiated womanhood like a circuit had been completed. Her sex fed Peter honey like it was trying to repay him. Finally, she overextended herself and fell back against Bambi and Randi.

They had orgasmed themselves, finally finishing themselves off with quick flicks of each other's buttons as Peter ejaculated, face pressed into Candi's satin-warm sex, but tasting only the electric sting of his ejaculation—feeling like he'd been killed and every shot was bringing him back to life, gushing first onto Bambi and then onto Randi as they wrestled for final possession of his throbbing climax. He released completely, glowing, relieved, opened and emptied. When Candi fell against them, Bambi and Randi were equally satisfied and equally wet with cum.

"Not fair," Candi whined, when she could breathe again. "I wanted some bukkake too!"

"You want it?" Felicia asked, her hand still hard at work between her thighs. "Get over here."

Candi eagerly fell off the bed, crawling across the floor to the standing Felicia, her fly unzipped, her panties shoved down low. Felicia looked down at the conquest kneeling before her, eyes closed, mouth open, her favorite submission. She looked at Bambi and Randi, marked with her man's seed, and she looked at Peter, the conquering hero conquered by the harem she'd recruited. She came like it was silk running down her pussy, fluttering from her blush-warm body, splattering down onto Candi's eager acceptance. The camera caught it all, looking down at Candi as Felicia ejaculated like she'd turned a water bottle upside down.

Satisfied at last, and not even having been touched, Felicia sat back down. She stopped her recording and immediately sent it to Mary Jane, the final image that of Peter and two women, sticky with sweat and sex, piled atop him.

Peter spoke like he was coming out of a coma. "Tell MJ I love her. And that we'll be sending her another video in an hour."

"An hour?" Bambi griped, reaching down to briskly tease Peter's slippery cock. "That long?"

Then she felt it answering in gulping bolts of hardness.

"No," Peter replied. "We'll be done in an hour. Candi, get back here. Lie down next to Bambi. I want all of you on your backs."

Felicia had to help Candi stagger over. "This is why I bought us all king-sized beds." She tossed Candi down to the mattress as Peter slipped out from them, now standing over the line of women, next to Felicia. "I'm still your favorite, though?"

Peter kissed her on the cheek. "You're neck and neck with a redhead. So. You're the master. What's the play?"

Felicia observed the three women, slowly coming around for more. "Well, Candi's the only one you didn't jizz all over, so you should probably fuck her. Randi and Bambi will be right next to her. You can finger them, right?"

"And you?"

"I finally thought of something to do with that bracelet I got off the Shocker. But don't come inside Candi. Pull out. I want to lick you off all three of them before this is over."

This time, Peter kissed her on the mouth.

Neither of them looked at the door, ajar by a slender crack, a single eye on the other side. Ana Kravinoff continued to be astonished by this universe's Peter Parker. He had five broodmares, and he had satisfied three of them at once. Which meant it was possible...

Mary Jane Watson. Felicia Hardy. And her. Mates of the Spider.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12