Gwenna at the Castle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabelle began to shudder and shake. "Anne, Anne I need you." Anne withdrew her finger from Gwenna, and pushed Gwenna away from Isabelle's pussy. Anne straddled Isabelle, one leg on either side of Isabelle's leg, and smashed her own pussy to Isabelle's. She used her arm to pull Isabelle into the position she wanted, then began to grind her clit against the small girls. The two hips gyrated and rubbed. Isabelle's hands played with her own breasts, but Anne's hands were busy using Isabelle's legs as leverage. Gwenna decided to help her out, and crawled over to take the large swinging breasts in her hands. She felt Isabelle grab her leg, and moved to straddle the small girl's face, as she began to nibble and bite at Anne's tits. She bit harder than she had with Isabelle, and Anne groaned and tossed her head back. Isabelle was licking Gwenna's clit and finger fucking her pussy fast and hard. Gwenna came first, screaming into Anne's breast and biting hard on the nipple in her mouth. This sent Anne over the edge, and Anne ground hard into Isabelle's clit, pushing her over the edge. The writhing mass of females twisted together for a few more moments before the collapsed in exhaustion. Isabelle snuggled up behind Gwenna, and Anne tossed a leg over both the other girls' legs. Isabelle's hands played with Gwenna's tits, and Gwenna felt very warm and happy. "Its not so bad sharing" was the last thought she had before she drifted to sleep.

12