Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He remedied that by ripping off the vest, and then tearing more of the tunic. Her breasts were now revealed. Although they were meager, only slight swells off her chest, the orcs seemed to like the view. They chuckled, baring teeth in sinister smiles.

"Told you it was a woman," one said to the other.

"Don't hurt me," she begged, her voice small and pitiful.

One chuckled. "We won't," he said.

"We will fuck you though," the other said.

She panicked, squirming in the orc's tight grip. Her leg came up to kick, but collided with solid mass, the impact hurting her more than him.

"Please, no," she begged.

"Human women love orc cock," the first boasted.

The one gripping her by the hair shoved her down to her knees. She thumped down into the dirt, shaking with fright as the orc began to unbuckle his belt. Her hands began to beat again at his arm, again to no avail. In moments, a thick, dark green cock came into view. She gasped at the sight, seeing it swell even more.

He pulled her forward. She quickly closed her mouth, just before the fat flesh poked at her lips. Something wet seeped forth, slicking along her lips.

"Open up," he grunted.

"Hold on, Brand," the other said, leaning down to pinch her nose shut.

Gwennalyn did her best to hold her breath. Eventually she gave in, opening her mouth. Immediately his head popped past her lips. Brand sighed as he shoved further, the shaft spreading her lips. She squirmed, the grip in her hair almost painfully tight.

Brand cursed, feeling the heat of her mouth. His cock throbbed on her tongue.

He shoved further. Gwennalyn squealed as the fat meat surged deeper. Her tongue went wild, trying to find space as her mouth was occupied by an invader. As Brand continued his inexorable movement, his cock took up more and more space. Gwennalyn had a perfect view of the remaining inches disappearing into her mouth, at the same time feeling her lips stretch around the solidness. She fought back a gag, her throat now taking his length. Drool gathered at her lips as they were forced to stay open.

Her scalp ached as Brand dragged her forward, this time forcing her mouth onto his cock. She almost choked, the thick cock now starting to pack her throat.

"Relax," Brand urged, his deep voice echoing in her ears.

She still squirmed on her knees. The copious drool was trickling from her lips, down her cheeks, slicking her face. Brand dragged her forward again; her eyes glanced down, and could barely see cock remaining outside her mouth.

He changed it up again, shoving into her mouth. She squealed, her lips and cheeks bulging. His balls nudged into her chin, all of his cock now lodged in her mouth.

Brand groaned, enjoying the wetness and heat of her throat. His hands tightened in her hair. He pulled back, inches of wet cock appearing before her eyes. And then he shoved back inside. His balls smacked against her chin, jarring her. He repeated the action, and in moments was steadily pumping into her mouth. Gwennalyn fought to breathe as he plundered her mouth. The veined flesh kept rubbing all over her tongue, the sharp musk dominating her taste buds. Her eyes watered as the musk clogged her nostrils. It was thick and heady, swarming her senses.

Brand was enjoying her mouth, groaning constantly as he fucked her. His grip was tight in her hair, keeping her head up, keeping her at a good angle for him. Her throat in that angle was wide open for him; each forward thrust crammed her full of fat cock. She was uncomfortable on her knees, awkwardly restrained by him, her view his front. All she could see was his stomach; swift flashes of his length appeared whenever he pulled back but his cock always shoved back inside before she could focus on it.

He picked up the pace now, fucking harder. His balls bounced roughly against her chin, Gwennalyn mewling helplessly at the constant impact. A breeze flowed through the air, caressing her bare breasts. It tickled at her trousers, brushing along a dark spot at the front, caused by her wet pussy.

Wait, what?

Her hand darted to the wet spot. The slight pressure she placed on it made her pussy clutch, even under two layers.

How can I be wet from this? This is horrible, disgusting, disrespectful! This orc is using me, fucking my throat like I'm some cheap whore kneeling before him in a dirty alley! He's ravishing me like he owns me! He'll probably take my quim after this, bend me over and pound me hard, fuck me until he spills his seed inside me!

A muffled moan came unbidden from her throat. Her eyes widened at the sound. It marked a realization for her that her body was responding while her mind was rejecting. A large part of her was aroused by Brand's treatment of her.

Oh gods, he's using me like that guardsman used Deiara. I wanted to be used like that; now I am being used like that. The only difference is that he's an orc.

"Looks like she's enjoying it," the other orc commented.

"Yeah," Brand grunted, pumping harshly into her mouth, "we've seen it before, Brash, human women turn to sluts from just a taste of orc cock."

They chuckled, Gwennalyn moaning unconsciously again. Her hand had a mind of its own; it slipped inside her trousers, past her panties, brushing along her slit. She gasped onto the thick meat blocking her throat. Her pussy was not just wet, but soaked. Rivulets of her juices streamed out over her fingers, her folds drenched in the copious cream. She let her fingers drift to her slit; a finger hovered at the entrance, the tip nudging in between. It slid in so easily, helped along by her arousal, and she quickly fit a few more fingers in. Her pussy clutched at them, this time reacting to something there, instead of something it wished was there. She moaned onto another hard thrust as she began to masturbate, on her knees before this uncouth orc.

"Fuck, she's loving it now," he crowed. Brash chuckled next to him.

Brand sped up even more, Gwennalyn gurgling at the onslaught. His cock screwed relentlessly in her throat. She could not stop herself from moaning incessantly, from sliding her fingers in and out of her channel, from whirling her tongue around the invading shaft, from doing her best to taste every inch and please this orc in the meantime. Her mind had quickly joined her body in accepting and desiring this sort of treatment, this roughness, this depravity.

His grunts and groans filled the air. She peeked up at him to see his lust-clouded eyes staring back. His biceps bulged as he hammered into her throat, fucking deep into her gullet, his fat balls bouncing off her chin. Her hand sped up, the fingers curling and stroking, hitting what felt like every nerve in her cunt, making her body heat up, making her flesh quiver and tremble at the decadent sensation. It was too much for her to handle; she came, her pussy streaming out her juices all over her fingers, soaking her panties in abundant cream. Brand growled at her ecstatic moans, tightening his grip on her hair, practically digging his fingers into her scalp.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he snarled, his thrust becoming jerky and erratic. The muscles in his throat and arms stood out, a vein standing out in his forehead. Gwennalyn's other hand shifted, from her side up to his balls, squeezing slightly. She could not help but imagine the roiling sea of cum pent up there.

A strangled howl burst from his lips. The lustful orc thrust again, burying his length down her throat, pulling her head forward until his balls nudged at her lips, her face mashed into his groin, eyes wide, hand still squeezing at his balls. They tensed, the heavy load rushing up his shaft.

It spurted out, the howl turning into a series of bestial grunts as Brand emptied his balls down her throat. She came at the sensation, of all that hot seed rushing down her throat, flooding into her belly. Her fingers were again soaked in her cream. Brand ground himself against her lips, the bitter sweat on his balls slicking onto her lips. His orgasm had him hunched over her, teeth bared, the last spurts firing from his cock into her maw.

His grunts turned into ragged gasps. She groaned, her body still afire; his cock began to move, dragging along her throat until Brand yanked it from her mouth. It thrust up into the air, above her face, thick and formidable. Despite having just cum, he was still hard.

"Let's get her up," he said. Brash grunted at him, moving to yank her to her feet. Her eyes were fixed on Brand's cock, glistening with her saliva. The two orcs grabbed her, manhandling her, tearing off her clothes.

"Leave her boots on," Brash said.

"Why?" Brand grunted.

"Because I said so," he shot back. Brand smacked him on the shoulder, and for a moment the two of them squared up, as if to fight. But they glanced back at her, standing there expectantly, eyes still locked on Brand's fat prick.

"Just leave her boots on," Brash said, "I like fucking women with just boots on."

"Whatever," Brand shrugged, yanking Gwennalyn's pants down over her boots, tearing them off, tossing them aside. He tore her panties right off, the gusset ripped, and then she was naked, save for the boots. Her nude body caught their eye; she blushed, not used to such attention.

Brash took her by the shoulders. She followed his lead, until she was on her hands and knees in front of him. The breeze caressed her wet quim.

She peeked over her shoulder to see him unfastening his trousers. Her tongue darted out over her lips, running along them, as he freed his cock, fat and long, rock-hard to boot. He strutted towards her, Gwennalyn waiting, biting her lip.

He knelt behind her, taking hold of her slim hips. She groaned, pressing herself back into his strong hands, feeling his cock quickly nudge at her soaked slit. Her eyes widened at the pressure, at just how big it felt resting there.

Her pussy was so wet, so slick, so ready, that all he needed was a little push to slide inside. Gwennalyn moaned, hanging her head, digging her fingers into the dirt, as her quim was made to take the fat cock. It slid further into her, pushing deep, so deep, stretching her slit around it. She moaned louder, the thickness occupying her most intimate of places, pressing straight to her core, the sensation almost uncomfortable in its intensity.

He groaned from behind her, his thick shaft sinking fully into her cunt, her slickness clutching at him. Inch by inch he took her cunt, conquering it for him, forcing it to accommodate him, until his balls were pressed against her taint. She moaned softly, her flesh heated, her cunt already on the edge of ecstasy. Her juices were slicking his balls and her thighs, trickling steadily from her. Her legs trembled, just at the presence of that massive meat inside her. He was not moving, not budging an inch, staying still.

"How is it?" Brand asked.

"Fuck," Brash grunted. "It's like she's never taken a cock before, she's so tight."

Brand laughed. "She's probably only had human before."

Brash grunted again. His hand slid up her tensing back, taking a tight hold of her blonde tresses. She groaned, hoping he was about to yank back, like the guardsman had with Deiara.

He did, pulling back, Gwennalyn crying out in reply.

"Never had orc cock before?" he growled.

"No," she gasped in reply.

Brand chuckled. "See? She's not used to it."

Brash shrugged. "Maybe we need to break her in."

She moaned at the idea, and then moaned again as Brash began to move. His thickness dragged back on her walls, sending shivers all over her flesh. It stopped halfway in her channel, and shoved back, lodging deep in her cunt. He repeated the action, then again, building up a rhythm. His cock screwed smoothly in her cunt, stirring up her juices, his balls slapping against her soaked slit. She squealed, grinding back at him. Brash yanked again at her hair; Gwennalyn moaned pitifully, grinding back on his thrusts. The sound of their coupling rang out, their flesh meeting again and again.

Her cunt had never taken anything besides hers and Deiara's fingers, and Lucien's cock. So this massive shaft was too much to handle. Her cunt seized, overwhelmed by the sheer size, by the thick, fat shaft, the throbbing heat seeping from the flesh. She came, crying out, bathing the orc's balls in her cream. He kept fucking, grunting as her juices dappled his balls, speeding up, pounding at her cunt. Gwennalyn was unable to come down from the heights of pleasure; his rough thrusting kept her ecstasy close. Her cunt seized again, clutching desperately at the screwing shaft. The waves of pleasure washed over her again, the sheer lust clouding her mind, making her squeal and sob and beg for more. The orc was gracious, yanking back on her hair again, using it as reins with which to ride her, to hammer his cock into her cunt. She screamed, squalling helplessly as a powerful crest slammed into her quivering body, causing bursts of carnal pleasure to erupt all over her body.

She could not take his cock easily, but as he continued to fuck her, she could feel her cunt adjusting, accepting the massive cock. His rough thrusts still buffeted her, but he had broken her in, making her take him. Her teeth gnashed at the thought, another of his yanks at her hair making her grunt.

Footsteps crunched on the dirt. Brand walked into view, brandishing his cock.

"Open up, slut," he commanded. Gwennalyn obeyed.

Brand was not patient, so in seconds she was taking a hard fucking from both ends. They pounded into her helpless body, two sets of balls bouncing against her flesh. Her lust was driven up more as both orcs took out their desires on her.

Her mind was clouded with lust, but she knew very well that this was obscene, wild something not proper for a princess.

They're using me, fucking me, taking me. I'm just a piece of meat for them, just a place to put their cocks...

Another orgasm tore through her, helped by her thoughts. Her cunt clenched around the length of meat screwing through it, bathing it again in her juices. She screamed onto the cock in her mouth, feeling it poke into her throat, feeling those fat balls slap against her chin. Brand was once again using her mouth.

Gwennalyn lost track of time. Her world was reduced to three bodies, hers and theirs. Their cocks pounded her, fucked her, ravished her, using her body, using her holes for their pleasure. Orgasm after orgasm turned her into a wild animal, pushing herself back onto Brash, shoving forward onto Brand, wanting as much cock as she could take and more.

"Fuck, this slut is really loving it," Brand grunted.

"Good thing we ran into her," Brash agreed.

They fucked her still; their stamina was impressive. She was so aroused, so turned on, her body pushed into a lustful state, where all that mattered was pleasure. Sweat rolled down her flesh, her nipples almost painfully hard. Her hand moved, to slide along her chest, to stroke them.

Her muscles were aching, her arms and legs trembling. She mewled onto Brand's thrusts, her tongue slobbering all over the invading prick.

Brash began to growl, low in his throat, his thrusts becoming harsh jabs. His hard cock pumped ruthlessly into her conquered quim.

The growling became louder, and then a loud howl burst from his throat. Gwennalyn's eyes widened as his cock hilted, piercing deep inside her. She could feel the load rushing up his shaft, his cock throbbing, jerking once before the first spurt blasted out. The intense heat made her cum, the first and following spurts bathing her womb in seed, saturating it with spunk. Her cunt eagerly accepted the flow of cum. Brash howled as he bred her, packing her womb with his thick seed. She shivered at the feeling as she ground restlessly back at him. It felt so good, so right, even though it was wrong in many ways. Here she was, a princess, her father the king, and yet she was, on her knees in the dirt, being bred by a strange orc. The spurts tapered off, but there were still a few before Brash's climax died down.

His cock exited quickly, leaving Brand with possession of her body. He pumped roughly into her mouth, once again using it for his pleasure. But after a few more moments, he pulled out too. She whined in disappointment, gazing up at the instrument that had brought her so much pleasure.

"Why'd you stop?" Brash asked.

He grinned at Brash. "I want something else."

Gwennalyn moaned, sitting up on her knees. Brand put his hand on her shoulder and shoved, making her fall backwards. She figured his intent immediately and eagerly spread her legs.

Brand pounced, sliding his cock into her recently-used cunt. His length squished into her channel, plunging deep. She moaned, tilting her head back, the euphoria bubbling up again as he began to rut into her, picking up where he had left off, savagely using her body for his pleasure. Gwennalyn loved it, bucking her hips up, arching her back, taking the thrusts that he so enthusiastically doled out. He leaned down and found her breasts. A nipple was quickly sucked into his mouth; she sobbed at the feeling, those hard buds so sensitive. He sucked hard, trapping it between his lips. She jerked underneath him. His hot mouth felt so good there. Brand spent the next few minutes enjoying her body, slamming his prick into her cunt as he tasted along her chest. Her breasts were not large, but he did not seem to care, sucking at them all the same.

And then he pulled out. She whimpered, moving to grip his cock, to hopefully bring it back to her slit, but he stood. Brand and Brash exchanged a look, and then Brash laid down on his back, wide smile on his face and thick cock sticking up into the air. Brand came over, taking another fistful of hair, and led her over to his brother. Gwennalyn moaned as she obediently straddled Brash, impaling herself on his thick length. Her cunt, once tight and unaccustomed to orc cock, easily took the entirety, until his balls were pressed against her. She began to ride him, bouncing up and down on the massive thickness, the throbbing veins pulsing against her channel.

She heard Brand move up behind her, and idly wondered what he was doing.

A pressure was applied to her back, and she was shoved down against Brash's chest. Brand grabbed her ass, spreading her cheeks, and something hard and hot was pressed against her asshole.

Gwennalyn gasped.

He wants my ass!

Her pussy clenched around Brash, her eyes widening. The pressure increased. Her mind was going wild. She had seen Deiara take it there, love it there, had fantasized about taking it there herself. Something about it still seemed dirty and unbecoming for a princess, but she wanted it. A recently discovered fantasy was quickly becoming reality.

The head of Brand's cock popped inside. Gwennalyn's breath caught in her throat.

Neither orc moved. Gwennalyn had been riding Brash's cock, but with the second one about to take her ass, she had stopped.

Brand let out a deep sigh, his hands tight at her hips.

"Fuck, she's tight," he growled.

"Ever had in it your ass before?" Brash asked.

She shook her head, gasping softly. Just the feeling of that head stretching her asshole was heady enough; it felt so different, but so good, a strange sort of pleasure.

The two orcs chuckled.

Brand pushed forward, his fat shaft inching inside. Her asshole was forced to flower open for him. She laid there, still gasping, her fingernails digging into Brash's chest. His cock was entrenched in her cunt, completely occupying it; the sweet pleasure there was a wonderful counterpoint to the uncomfortable sensation of the cock just starting to slide into her bowels.

"She doesn't seem to be complaining," Brash commented.

Brand only grunted in response.

"How do you like his cock?" Brash asked.