Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell, consumed by the pleasure, crying out her handmaiden's name. Deiara did not stop, continuing to feast on that sweet cunt at her mercy, supping on the juices that sprung forth. The sensations dominated her, pleasure peaking to the point of pain, her nerves oversensitive. Her hand jerked on Deiara's hair, Gwennalyn trying to drag her from her quim, but the handmaiden planted herself at the princess' sex, feasting on the flow. She resigned herself to the torture, eyes fluttering shut, as if closing her eyes could guard against the onslaught of stimulation.

Deiara sated herself for a few long moments. The gasping whines of her princess reached her ears, and she finally let her rest. Gwennalyn slumped to the side, immediately curling up against her handmaiden. Her mind spun, unaccustomed still to such heights of ecstasy. She felt sore and tired, but a magical undercurrent of sheer satisfaction ran through her body.

The two women rested for a moment, basking in the afterglow. Gwennalyn quickly became aware of her handmaiden, squirming and sighing next to her. She shifted, and was treated to the sight of Deiara, with her shift hiked up around her hips, thrusting a few fingers into her sopping snatch. Her face was stained with quim cream, her eyes cloaked in a curtain of lust, her body shuddering with need. Gwennalyn's eyes locked on her handmaiden's quim. She felt a desire to taste the wetness gathering there.

Deiara felt the princess shift. She turned to see those light blue eyes locked on her slit. The hunger on Gwennalyn's face was obvious, so she shifted, spreading her legs further, moving her hand away, bringing the cream-covered digits to her own mouth, tasting herself as the princess neared her first taste.

She had never reciprocated in all the times Deiara had made her feel good. But now, with her lust ignited like wildfire, she wanted to.

Despite her lack of experience in pleasing the same sex, there was no tentativeness in her approach. Her tongue darted out and eagerly slurped up those dripping lips. The handmaiden groaned, twining a hand into the blonde tresses, immediately starting to guide her, fully aware that she was a novice in the art of cunnilingus.

The taste was like nothing she had ever sampled. There were multiple notes, of sweetness, of spiciness, of muskiness, all coming together into one divine flavor. The incomparable tartness seared into her taste buds. It made her moan, and understand why Deiara had earlier been so reticent to give up on tasting her quim. Her hands began to slide up Deiara's shift, traversing land hitherto unexplored by her. The handmaiden quickly helped her, reaching down and yanking her shift off. It joined the other on the floor. She gasped, as the princess' curious hands trailed up her heaving belly, stalking up to her heavy breasts, cupping them, measuring the heft, stroking the flesh. Her thick nipples were achingly hard, so much so that a gentle caress made her buck, driving her soaked slit into the princess' face.

Gwennalyn lapped along that wet slit, gathering up the dew on her tongue. When Deiara bucked, slathering those dew-coated lips along her chin, she groaned, driving her tongue into the handmaiden's quim. The response was a lusty groan, and those guiding hands forcing her face further in between those spread legs. She did not need any convincing to pleasure her handmaiden. She needed little guidance, in fact, instead choosing to simply drive her tongue in between the set of glistening lips, collecting streams of juice again and again, feeling those clutching walls. There was little technique in her work, simply passion and lust. Deiara did not seem to care that she was going for sheer force over subtlety.

In no time at all, Gwennalyn received her reward. As Deiara's exultant cry filled the room, gushes of cream flowed from her pussy, the princess greedily gulping down torrent after torrent. Deiara grunted bestially, squirming on the sheets, Gwennalyn still squeezing and grasping her abundant flesh.

Those animalistic grunts turned into helpless whimpers. The tables were turned, the princess now unwilling to leave this treat she had found, the handmaiden unable to dislodge her. She felt a pang of sympathy, having so recently gone through the intense aftereffects of such a powerful orgasm. But she wanted more of the cream flowing from that delicious pussy, just a bit more, so she licked and lapped for a little while. Her handmaiden laid there, accepting her situation, her hands joining Gwennalyn's atop her sumptuous breasts.

Gwennalyn finally drew back. She glanced up at Deiara, whose dark eyes were twinkling with amusement and approval. The princess sighed, feeling the soreness and exhaustion wash over her. Deiara smiled, running a hand through the princess' sweat-slicked hair. She smiled back, resting her head on Deiara's rounded belly, feeling the continued caresses along her head, drifting quickly into what would be a very satisfying slumber.

12