Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there was plenty in that load, spurts arcing out one after another, overwhelming her channel with his semen while her mind was overwhelmed by the sublime ecstasy that reigned over her. There was so much that it quickly began to trickle back out of her stretched sex, slicking his balls and her taint, the amount that had escaped her womb quickly replenished.

She groaned as his length began to slide back, Brash pulling out even as the last spurts fired out. The veined mass dragged so deliciously along her channel on its way out.

Brash pushed on her legs, bringing her lower body up in an awkwardly curved angle. The result was that she was treated to the sight of her freshly bred cunt, creamy white mingling with the tender pink.

"Look at that," Brash grunted, "that looks like the cunt of a cheap whore."

She moaned, watching as more dribbles leaked out sluggishly, further obscuring the pink folds. Her hands moved mindlessly, fingers scooping up the spent cum, bringing it eagerly to her mouth, sucking and slurping, the bittersweet taste dominating her taste buds.

The bed shifted, and she glanced up to see Brash and Brand switching places.

Purring happily, she moved to finally untangle her trousers from around her boots.

But Brand was impatient, shoving her back down, grabbing her by the hips to flip her onto her belly.

Immediately, she submitted, keeping her head down and her ass poised for his convenience. She was quickly rewarded by the slap of his cock against her semen-slicked mound, the harsh sensation making her yelp. The veined rod rubbed against her slit, collecting both her own juices and Brash's errant seed. She shuddered, reaching down underneath herself to stroke at her tender slit, occasionally caressing the fat shaft as it slid along her vulnerable sex.

"Hand me the oil," he grunted to his brother.

The question of why he would need additional lubrication did not stump her for long. She mewled with anticipation, her hands now spreading her ass cheeks, waiting as Brand slathered his shaft with the oil. Trickles of her juices and Brash's seed dripped down onto the bed, dampening the soft cotton beneath her. Her cheek rested against that same soft cotton, albeit a dryer patch, her feverish breathing sounding so loud in her ears.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, a heavy pressure settled against her asshole.

That fragile ring of flesh had become accustomed to accepting their brutish cocks, but it still took a bit of force for Brand to push himself through, the smothering warmth beyond a sensorial blessing that drove a sigh of relief from his mouth. Gwennalyn, for her part, bit her lip hard, her cunt clutching despite the lack of stimulation, her belly already feeling the first few inches of that monstrous member imposing its presence.

He was insistent, shoving inch after inch through, only stopping to add more oil to his shaft. Her hands were now knuckled against the sheets, her ass kept open by the mass of flesh currently skewering through her anus. Every time that she thought she had caught her breath and regained some semblance of her senses, Brand would give another push, turning her back into a gurgling, quivering wreck.

The first few times she had taken one of them into her ass, it had boggled her mind that she might be able to fit one of those monstrous members there.

But now, she knew that it had little to do with her own intent or agency. They would make their cocks fit, tearing through her tender anus to sheath themselves in the clasping tightness beyond. That sweet pressure in her guts, the feeling of a massive presence shoving aside her insides, was a new favorite sensation, along with others that the brothers had introduced her to.

Brand hilted with a drawn-out groan, his balls pressing against her mound. A line of drool slicked her chin, her eyes rolling back in their sockets, the delectable agony washing over her, her anus forced to stretch and spread around his passage. His hands alighted on her hips, the thick fingers denting her flesh, the promise of bruises making her lick her lips, looking ahead to when she could spend time running her fingers over her subjugated body, appreciating the marks of said subjugation.

There would be time for such indulgences later.

Right now, the lustful orc was pulling back, Gwennalyn holding her breath, waiting for the thrust to follow.

It followed a moment later, the force driving the held breath from her lungs in a desirous gasp.

That was the precursor to the unrelenting pace that started up a moment later, Brand giving her no time to prepare as he began to fuck her, his thick shaft screwing through her strained anus. The only thing that kept her even partially upright from the force of his thrusts was the grip that he had on her. She whined and sobbed, absorbing every deep impact, her body bouncing impotently, the orgasms returning with a vengeance.

By the fourth climax, her cries had become weak gasps, her cunt convulsing wildly with each stream of orgasmic ambrosia, her tongue lolling out from her mouth, giving her a decidedly drunken appearance. As she came helplessly, Brand continued to pound into her guts, one of his hands moving to her neck, pressing there to keep her face down. She whimpered pitifully, each rough thrust rocking her to her core, sending sparks of pleasure all over every inch of her flesh.

"Fuck," Brand grunted, "we've loosened her up quite a bit these past few days."

Brash chuckled.

"She'll be looser after tonight."

Brand grunted in agreement.

Their casual discussion of her body made her moan, the princess barely registering the remarks through the haze of desire.

"Break my asshole," she managed to beg, "shape it to your cocks."

Brand grunted again, swatting at her ass, a lustful coo spilling from her mouth at the sharp sensation from his palm connecting on her flesh.

"If you want that," Brand growled, "then do it yourself."

With that comment, he stopped, pulling almost entirely out, only the broad head still shoved through her anus. She whimpered at the feeling of his retreat, all that fat meat sliding back, but then purred as she rose onto all fours in preparation for her obedience of his command.

"No," he snarled, shoving her head back down, "face down, ass up."

She moaned whorishly, her cunt clutching at his rudeness.

Her ass began to move, shoving back onto his length, the princess mewling as she began to fuck herself. The lustful display made both the brothers chuckle.

"Faster," Brand commanded, "and harder."

Her only answer was a breathless gasp, her pace increasing until she was repeatedly impaling herself on his brutish member. The pulsating thickness forced her anus to stretch, its presence unmistakable and unyielding. She groaned, her pussy dripping, Brand squeezing at her neck, doubling her lust, making her shove back against him harder, creaming her cunt as he choked her. Although he quickly let up on her neck, she did not slow down or stop for a while, moaning and grunting as she dutifully pounded her own asshole back onto his prodigious prick. Brand would occasionally slap at her ass, or squeeze at her neck, those displays of dominance usually accompanied by a disrespectful remark comparing her to the many wenches he had fucked. Throughout the abuse, she kept up the punishing pace, refusing to stop, wanting to be a good whore for him, to show off her obedience and her willingness to debase herself.

Brand let her indulge until his climax arrived.

The meager flesh of her ass had just slapped back against him, her forward motion starting, when his hands locked around her hips, one forward thrust catching her off guard, making her cry out, a delirious sound that was quickly accompanied by a trembling orgasm as he began to fuck her, his cock surging, throbbing, raging, his balls drumming a violent beat against her wet slit. She wailed and sobbed, throwing herself back into his thrusts as much as she could, a deep growl spilling from his throat as he squeezed again at her neck, one powerful pulse racing up his length, carrying another hot load.

She choked helplessly as his cock erupted, painting her guts with thick semen. Spurt after spurt fired into her insides, a delightful warm sensation radiating out in her belly, making her purr even as his hand squeezed tighter, cutting off the air to her lungs. Her own orgasms had not dissipated, and the lack of breath, with the continued gouts filling her generously, only spiked the ecstasy higher. Shivers broke out all over her body as her vision dimmed, Brand letting up on her throat just enough to keep her conscious, to let her feel the rest of his load as it seeped into every inch of her insides.

"Take every drop, fucking whore, deep inside your ass," Brand growled as the last spurts arced out.

Gwennalyn panted, lying there, his cock starting to depart all too soon. The pleasant warmth was soothing, even with the trickles of his load beginning their inexorable flow back out of her stretched sphincter. His shaft slid out, leaving her tender asshole clasping at air, more of his seed burbling forth.

Brand clambered off the bed, but she took a few moments to relax, sighing as the afterglow washed over her.

"You're not done," Brash told her, "and you won't be done for a while."

Laughter followed the comment, and it took her a few seconds to realize that there were more than two voices.

Much more than two.

When she turned towards the continued chuckling, she saw something sprung from the depths of her darkest fantasies, a dream that found its genesis in her recent indoctrination into unleashed depravity at the hands of Brash and Brand.

"They've seen you flouncing around the castle all week long," Brash said, gesturing to the orcs grouped in front of the bed.

There were more than a dozen orcs gathered, with more just outside the door, the true number remaining a mystery.

"They haven't had much to do," Brand told her, "so we thought we'd give them a treat on our last night here."

More chuckles followed, with Gwennalyn too dumbstruck to react.

There was a moment of quiet, the orcs sizing her up, Gwennalyn doing the same, having quickly recovered from the shock, now succumbing once again to dumb lust, licking her lips as she saw all their raging cocks. She knew that there would be no coming back from this, no way that she could stop this once it began, a storm of sex that would leave her even more broken and brainless than she was right now.

The moment of quiet passed, the orcs rushing to the bed, pouncing on her with rough desire.

"Don't hold back, boys!" Brash crowed.

"Yeah, the whore loves it rough," Brand added.

Gwennalyn tried to take off her clothes, but the orcs did that for her, ripping off the outfit piece by piece, leaving the trousers, vest, and tunic in tatters on the bed, the scraps left on her body sliding off, leaving her naked and vulnerable.

Just the way I want it.

All that remained on her were the two boots, one orc now about to pull them off.

"Leave her boots on," another orc growled.

"Why?" a few asked.

"I like fucking women with just boots on."

"Yeah," another growled, "he's right, it's great."

Several orcs cocked eyebrows, but they kept the boots on anyway.

She moved onto her hands and knees, but the orcs surrounded her, and they had plans for her, those plans not involving any agency from her.

One laid down, his prick pointing straight up; another grabbed her by the hair, maneuvering her onto the first, her ass slick from the cum that had just been shot there, that lubrication allowing her to take every inch in one downward shove, her warbling cry making them chuckle.

The next orc stepped up, grabbing her thighs, slamming his member into her quim, her first cry becoming a second.

That cry did not carry further, as a third orc nudged his shaft against her lips. She opened obediently, his flesh shoving over her tongue, packing her mouth, pushing past to slide into her throat.

Two had been the limit, when the brothers had taken her together.

This was pushing it, three throbbing cocks quickly fucking into her holes, none of the orcs caring about coordinating, just wanting to tear up their chosen territory, wanting to wring pleasure from her without caring about reciprocating. They had predictably given her no time to adjust, but her body, as whorish as it had become, took the punishment eagerly, her ass, cunt, and throat now already reshaped to thick orc cock.

Her hands were grabbed, and brought to pulsing pricks, made to stroke and caress. Even with her eyesight blocked by the swinging sack of the orc currently rutting into her throat, she could sense the orcs gathering around her, mostly from the way they smacked their cocks onto her body, from her thighs to her belly to her breasts. Hands also slapped and squeezed, a rain of sensations washing over her, on what felt like every inch of her. In this moment, more than any other moment prior, the princess felt like meat, like a body made entirely to be used, like nothing more than obedience personified, relishing in what was more than submission, what was essentially not even being given a chance to submit, instead being taken with no hesitation or preparation.

The orgasms came hard and fast. With every slap of those swollen balls on her taint, with every squeeze of a rough hand on her breasts, with every stolen breath when the orc at her mouth would rip his length from her throat in preparation for yet another thrust, her cunt would gush, those climaxes now just a part of her existence.

"I've had plenty of whores," the orc pounding at her tender pussy grunted, "but I've never seen one cum this hard from taking orc cock."

"Remember that whore in Rendevel?" another asked.

"Yeah," a third cut in, "she could've retired with what we paid her to let us gangbang her."

Several orcs chuckled, the princess too busy losing her mind to do much more than moan and whine. It was quickly too much for her to handle, although she knew that as usual they would give her all their desires whether or not she could actually handle it.

Every sense was rewarded generously by the cavalcade of cocks. She could hear the slap of it on her flesh, the grunts of all the lustful orcs, the sound of her body taking the abuse, the wet juices from her pussy squishing onto the cock fucking it and the nearby one drilling her ass. She could smell the aroma of wild sex, the exquisite orc musk finding her brain already shattered, and pulverizing the pieces until they were reduced to fine dust. She could taste the sweaty flesh on her tongue, the piquant taste delectable, right now better than anything she could imagine. She could feel the cocks throbbing in her hands as they mindlessly stroked, the smooth motion by now instinctive, needing little focus and attention, splashes of pre-cum all over her telling her that their lust was rising. And she could see the orc above her, screwing down into her throat, occasional flashes of flesh coming at the corners of her eyes from orcs switching positions, on the hunt for any inch of her body not despoiled or defiled.

The first orc to finish unloaded on her breasts, spraying them down with his thick semen. A few moments later, the second unleashed his hot load onto her forearm, her hand still jerking him off furiously, milking out every drop with a needy insistence.

"Fuck, I thought I'd last longer," the orc in her cunt growled, "but I'm about to blow."

"Me too," said the one in her ass, "but we've got all night with her, so this'll be only the first time we use her."

Their cocks pulsed, and the orc down her throat pulled out just in time to hear her scream as two thick bursts of seed fired into her body, this dual injection of semen the only coordination the two orcs had managed. The subsequent spurts were joined by a third stream of spunk, this coming from the cock hovering just in front of her face. Hot semen slapped against her again and again, a second cock moving in front of her face to shower her in sticky seed. As her face was coated in cum, the two other orcs continued to empty themselves deep inside her, filling her womb and belly, their hands gripping her harshly. She wailed wildly, catching stray shots of seed on her tongue, the flavor making her squeal happily, a joyous interruption in the agonizing bliss.

The orcs that had first descended on her pulled out and away just as quickly as they had pounced.

And just as quickly as they left, another set stepped up, manhandling her into their chosen position, this time astride one orc with his prick hilted in her steaming quim while a second orc shoved her forward, driving his shaft deep into her cum-blasted guts, a third orc lining up his length to her already open mouth, thrusting forward until his balls bumped into her chin. Once again, her hands were brought to straining slabs of meat, her back becoming the target of others as well, their cocks slapping harshly at her pale skin. Several of these orcs had been a part of that first group, but had not found their finish then, only reaching their climax after a bit more usage of her. One load was emptied onto her lower back, another blasted over her shoulders, a third over her face as the orc who had chosen her mouth had generously slipped himself from her mouth to position her for his compatriot's use.

It had started wild, and grew only wilder, the orcs greatly aroused by not only using her but also realizing how much she enjoyed being used. They passed her around like a platter of food at a feast, her holes filled every moment, her hands busy every moment, her body given zero rest every moment. When one orc came in her cunt, he would then pull out, the stretched slit only empty for a moment before another orc slammed home in her clasping sex. When one orc spilled his load into her ass, he would then slide back, her gaping asshole clenching at air for a single second before another orc brutally impaled the tender anus again. When one orc dumped his load down her throat, he would then tear himself away, the princess only afforded a few fleeting gulps of air before the next orc would step up, skewering her throat with a roughness that took her breath away both literally and figuratively. They took her in threes, fours, fives, every orc trying to get involved somehow, whether by fucking her, or rubbing their cock against her, or simply by commenting on the proceedings.

Gwennalyn quickly found out that there were three kinds of orcs involved in the proceedings.

There were those who would fuck her with no communication, no words, only rough grunts and a furious drive to break her further.

There were those who humiliated her, some of the orcs for example making her beg for them to cum in her quim or ass or on her face, and then finishing elsewhere, her mewling pleas unheeded.

And there were those who teased and taunted her, calling her many names and commenting on her performance, in more an appreciative than disrespectful way.

The last group was her favorite, although the other two were by no means disliked. But the way that third group fucked her roughly while indulging her wickedness, telling her how good of a whore she would make, telling her that she should go back with them and become the official castle slut, telling her that she was theirs from now on, made her cum all the harder.

Those three groups blended together, sometimes with an orc from the first ramming steadily into her ass, with one from the second pounding into her pussy, and a participant from the third claiming her throat.

As those orcs who had first taken her cunt and ass had said, many orcs came back for a second and third and fourth round, choosing to unleash their loads in and on different parts of her, ensuring that virtually every inch of her was marked by hot orcish cum. It clung to her, a second skin, the many streaks of semen lashing across her pale flesh, like frosty dew on freshly fallen snow. Splatters of seed clumped her eyelids shut, burned her nostrils, coated her tongue with that singular flavor, made a mess of her pretty features. And the more cum they spurted onto or in her, the more she wanted, like a fire blazing hotter every time it was doused with water.