Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed, blinking his eyes shut for a long moment.

"You met my courtesans earlier today, correct?"

"Yes. They were most alluring."

"They take wonderful care of me. I have no need of anyone else."

"Yes, but they are orcs. I'm different. Your guards and your sons enjoyed me. You will too."

He sighed again.

"I asked you earlier if you viewed my people as novelties. What I did not mention is that for many orcs, human women are just that, different creatures to try before settling down with a fellow orc. Some orcs never lose that proclivity, but I have sampled enough human women to sate those desires."

She stood before him, feeling similar annoyance as when his sons would refuse her.

Although he is at least polite about it.

"Again, do not take this personally, princess. Plenty of orcs will fall over themselves to fuck you."

"Very well," she conceded, still slightly offended.

Once she returned to her seat, the conversation continued for a little while. One of the servants brought out wine, which she sipped, discussing such things as her life back in Crownhold. Outside, visible through the bay window, the sun set, twilight gradually falling.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In her new lodgings, the larger bedroom was already a minor mess, with the blankets half off the bed. The energetic motions of the princess and her handmaiden had resulted in such a scene of disarray. Neither woman cared, focused instead on each other. They were pressed together, front to front, Deiara's heavy breasts pressing against Gwennalyn's smaller set, hands working at the other's mound.

The duo had spent the past few hours since the ending of her dinner with the king in such a state of carnality. Gone was the looming specter of returning home, gone was the anxiety surrounding her impending nuptials, gone was the overbearing presence of her parents. Deiara was her only companion and the sole link to home with her, and she was of no mind to curtail the princess' whorish tendencies.

This is sure to be a fun time.

A knock came at the door to the chamber.

Grunting in annoyance, Gwennalyn pulled away from her handmaiden, and clambered off the bed. On her path to the door, she grabbed a robe, throwing it on and tying the sash.

At the door was the brothers' attendant.

"May I come in?"

She stepped aside, letting him over the threshold.

"I thought you'd be with Brash and Brand."

He shook his head.

"I was supposed to go with them, but they thought that I might spy on them for the king, so they told me to stay. The king decided to make me your attendant while you are with us. If you need anything, you need only call for me. My quarters are down the hall."

Footsteps from behind her made her turn.

Deiara strode from the bedroom, glorious in her nakedness, breasts jiggling slightly to her footsteps.

"Hello, Baltar," she purred, stepping up alongside Gwennalyn.

"Deiara," he grunted, nodding politely.

Her hands went to the sash tying the princess' robe closed. Eyes still on him, she undid it, and slowly pushed the garment off, exposing that pale body.

"On your knees, princess."

Once again, she was faced with her handmaiden's luscious cunt, and once again, she did not hesitate, leaning forward to lap at the slit, catching the escaping dew. Her eyes flickered up to Deiara's, but the older woman was paying attention to the orc, soft little moans her only acknowledgement of the service.

Baltar strode slowly over to the duo. Standing before Deiara, looming over Gwennalyn, he took in the sight with his customary stoic disposition. A hand lifted to the handmaiden's breasts, testing the supple flesh, rewarded by a louder moan from her at his touch. The two of them were ignoring the princess for the moment, which, like many things these days, only aroused her. She purred into her mouthful as she closed her lips around the leaking slit, sucking eagerly at the sensitive slice. More slick trickles streamed forth.

"Is there anyone she does not submit to?" the orc asked drily.

Deiara shook her head.

"Not that I know of."

Answering the question herself would have meant tearing away from that delicious treat, which seemed too much of a sacrifice for an answer that was unnecessary. The duo discussing her right in front of her also served to further stoke her lust. One of her hands slid down her belly, finding her womanhood soaked, having already been well along on the path to climax when the attendant had arrived.

Letting the conversation between her handmaiden and the attendant in one ear and out the other, she focused on sucking at those slick lips, starting off slowly. Peppered in said conversation were moans from Deiara, provoked by the incessant stimulation.

Very quickly, thanks to the continuing streams of ambrosia, her pace increased, her tongue also occasionally sneaking just past the slit to tease at the entry of the channel beyond. The effect was not long in showing up, with Deiara groaning louder, putting aside the conversation with Baltar to start up a steady rhythm, grinding her cunt against the princess' mouth. His hands were still at her chest, taking time to move all over, running a finger along the edge of a nipple, closing a hand over one fat breast, judging its heft and weight, the ampleness spilling out between his fingers.

Much like the princess, Deiara had been well on the way to climax when he had arrived.

So, it did not take much time for the handmaiden to come undone, her hips working hard to mash her quim against that obedient mouth enthusiastically sucking at the leaking slit. The sensations made her double over, clutching at the sides of the princess' head, groaning harshly in the throes of orgasm. Gwennalyn did not stop her administrations, even as the ecstasy dissipated, leaving the handmaiden in the afterglow. Her lips sucked slower and gentler, but there was a thirst gripping her, for as much of that sweet ambrosia as she could handle.

Deiara had initiated this bout, and ended it, pushing the princess away, shuddering from the remnants of the euphoria that had so recently overwhelmed her.

Casting an amorous glance towards the attendant, the handmaiden padded over to the nearby couch, and clambered on.

"Come here," she called to him, on her hands and knees, wagging her ass teasingly.

Gwennalyn watched him stride over, undressing efficiently, his cock quickly in hand. Her vantage point was awkward, so she shimmied over closer. Kneeling next to the couch gave her a better view of him pushing deep into that beckoning cunt. The moan that tumbled from Deiara was a familiar sound. Wasting no time, she began to push back at the meat lodged inside her, which provoked him into a steady rhythm, fucking her with a measured passion. His hands clutched at her wide hips, her ass and thighs starting to jiggle from the impacts. Both were grunting and groaning now, ignoring Gwennalyn again, who was watching in rapt fascination, one hand now stroking at her slit.

"And here I thought you'd be leaving," the attendant growled, his hips beating a faster pace, his balls now loudly slapping against Deiara's taint.

"You can thank the princess being too much of an orc whore to leave."

Once again, Gwennalyn found herself aroused as they discussed her, Baltar expressing his surprise that a member of the respected royal family would act so cravenly, Deiara assuring him that many royal and noble women had a slutty side. Her meek whimpers went unacknowledged.

"I must also thank her for getting rid of the brothers for a while."

"Were they that bad to you?"

"Not to me, no, but I tired of their cruel nature. They included me in a fair amount of their manipulations."

"Well, now you'll be attending to her. Should be much easier."

"Yes, all I'll have to do is keep you busy and get her plenty of orcs to fuck her."

"Sounds like a hard job."

The playful statement became a tremulous moan, the handmaiden hanging her head as ecstasy loomed, close to breaking out over her body. Sensing the precariousness, the closeness of her peak, Baltar leaned over her, his hands sliding underneath to squeeze at her breasts, using the handfuls to fuck her harder. She cried out softly, grinding back enthusiastically, her hard nipples peeking out from in between his fingers. From her position, Gwennalyn could see the trickles of her nectar staining her thighs.

A few moments later, Deiara squealed as her peak washed over her, her hands clutching at the plush fabric of the couch's arm. The princess slid three fingers into her own channel, shuddering as she watched the euphoria play across her handmaiden's face, the way her eyes fluttered, the way her lips opened slackly, the way her brow creased as if unbelieving in the sensations buffeting her.

Through her climax, Baltar continued to fuck her. His hands were still gripping at those pendulous breasts, occasionally giving a rough squeeze, the handmaiden sighing as the ecstasy dimmed, his thrusts too steady and strong for the pleasure to fully recede. A strained grunt spilled from his mouth, the teeth inside bared. Deiara used her grip on the arm of the couch to send her ass back at him, the round globes crashing against his hips with a feverish pace that set flesh rippling. Lust flashed in his eyes as he rutted into her drenched quim.

Gwennalyn whimpered from next to the duo. The only attention either of them paid her was from Deiara, the handmaiden glancing down at her every so often, her eyes smoky with desire, complemented by an affectionate amusement at how ragged and desperate the princess was sounding. Her fingers worked in her channel, three of them pumping through the froth of juices to stimulate the silken walls beyond.

The growls and grunts from Baltar became more animalistic. In response, Deiara began to egg him on, urging him to finish inside her, purring out the words with a salacious whine. Her hips worked still back towards him, meeting his thrusts halfway.

Gwennalyn watched him, saw how he began to lose the rhythm he had built up, jabbing his cock deep into her sex, then once, twice, thrice, the handmaiden becoming more and more excited with each pump.

Finally, he drove deep, and stilled, eyes wide and fixed on the cunt he was currently skewering. A sultry sigh came from Deiara, who slumped forward, dark hair obscuring her face, ripples sent out over her from the orgasm triggered by his spurts into her depths. His hands clutched harder at her as he continued to fill her channel with his seed. A snort spilled out from him, a twitch of his head sending a mist of sweat off from his hair.

Removed from their shared ecstasy, Gwennalyn could only groan, fingering herself, watching as Deiara ground lazily against him, now rising slightly to glance back over her shoulder at him, biting her lip, her own sheen of sweat dotting her forehead. His eyes shifted from the juncture of their sexes up to meet her gaze.

As he began to pull out, he kept his eyes locked on hers. The slick sound of his withdrawal was met by her satisfied coo.

The dark green of his shaft was fully revealed, shining with their combined juices.

Deiara shifted, turning over onto her back, breathing heavily, setting her breasts to a hypnotic rise-and-fall rhythm. Her legs spread to show off her glistening quim. A moment later, the first trickles of Baltar's seed peeked through, dribbling out to slick the folds.

Her gaze shifted over to the princess.

"Come here and clean me up."

Trembling with excitement, Gwennalyn eased herself onto the couch, moving up in between those still-trembling thighs. More streams began to leak sluggishly forth, coating the pink off-white. Keeping an eye on her handmaiden's face, she leaned down and ran her tongue slowly up the length of the lips, collecting both the fragrant feminine juices and the salty seed leaking out. Deiara shuddered, sighing at the feel of that attention, running a hand along her softly heaving bosom, her other hand sliding down to stroke affectionately at the princess' hair.

The first trickles of the load fell prey quickly to her eager tongue. Her focus shifted to licking in quick and deft motions right at the entrance to that channel, making the handmaiden moan and squirm, her back arching slightly, heavy breasts jutting into the air. Once more thick trickles appeared, she lapped them up as well, quivering at the muskiness.

"How does his seed taste straight from my cunt?" the handmaiden asked teasingly.

The princess did not give a verbal answer, instead dragging her tongue along the next stream of cooling cum, and then pushing it through the beckoning threshold, curling and wiggling it to catch more the escaping load. Her eyes did not leave the handmaiden, who giggled at the desire in those actions, the flighty sound turning into a soft moan. As she kept her tongue poised directly in the path of more seed, her fingers continued to work in her drenched sex, driving up her lust to match her handmaiden's. The reward for her obedience and enthusiasm was plenty of semen to swallow down heartily.

Her own orgasm struck her partway through gorging on the spent load. Even as she quivered and groaned, she made sure to keep her tongue thrust through the handmaiden's slit, the trickles of the aforementioned load leaking straight onto the wet appendage. It was a salacious process that had started up, the princess withdrawing that tongue once it was coated liberally with cum, the pool then transferring to the back of her mouth, one loud gulp sending it down her gullet. A single moment of indulgence was all that was needed, a lewd shiver at the sliminess sliding into her belly, and then she moved back into position just in time to catch the next set of trickles.

The potency that the attendant had blasted the handmaiden's womb with was formidable.

But the princess, gripped by an unyielding whorishness, was up to the task of cleaning that white-washed channel.

Deiara was content to lie back on the couch, occasionally chatting coquettishly with Baltar, also occasionally letting out a sultry groan whenever the princess' administrations grew more fevered. One hand was kept busy stroking at her own bust, while the other petted at the princess' hair.

Throatful after throatful of sticky semen passed into Gwennalyn's belly before her task was complete. The constant presence of that tongue, and its energetic wiggling, had sent the handmaiden into a few orgasms, the spasmodic seizing of her quim providing some sweet ambrosia to complement the masculine flavor of the spunk.

Even once her task was completed, the princess remained rooted there, sucking and licking all over. It was not until the handmaiden tugged hintingly at her hair that she removed her mouth.

Smirking at her, Deiara turned over, collecting her hands and knees underneath herself, and thrust her ass back at the princess.

"Get my ass ready for his cock," she purred, wiggling the round globes.

Gwennalyn cooed at the command, moving now to the crinkled bud above that glistening slit.

Her hands gripped at that lush ass, parting the cheeks, leaning forward to lave the anus in between. The heavenly taste as usual inspired further licks up and down, quickly leaving the ring of flesh gleaming with spit. The response from the handmaiden was a tremulous sigh, her hips hitching back at the warm and wet sensations.

Changing up her tactic, the princess instead began to drag her tongue in a circle around the tender asshole. Here and there on her route she would put the slightest bit of pressure on it, as if preparing for the moment of insertion. As her licking grew more eager, thin trickles of her saliva began to run down the cleft between the cheeks, dripping down to meet the juices still leaking from the slit underneath. By now, every desperate breath brought in more of the handmaiden's musk, the strong scent of arousal emanating off her nether regions like a delicate yet insistent perfume.

Satisfied with having lubricated the area around the puckered anus, Gwennalyn pushed her tongue through, feeling it clench around her, the insides beyond warm and welcoming. A quick rhythm started up, the princess tongue-fucking the first few inches of the handmaiden's bowels. Deiara groaned, the low note of pleasure provoking a faster pace.

"Get your tongue deeper," came the command, half-spoken, half-breathed.

As quickly as the command came, so followed the obedience. The princess wiggled her tongue as she complied, caressing more of the warm confines, gathering up more of that incomparable flavor. Her eyes fluttered happily, nose pressed into the cleft just above that tight asshole. One of her hands moved, from the hip it had been gripping, down to her own cunt, stroking at the petals of her dripping womanhood.

This was far from a strange position for the princess, but even after pleasuring her handmaiden nearly every day, it had yet to lose its novelty. The taste of her body, from the soft ripeness of her breasts to the sweet nectar of her quim to the musky richness of her ass, only inflamed Gwennalyn's desires further. It helped as well that the handmaiden was in possession of generous swaths of light brown skin, now beaded with sweat, rippling from the sensations.

As much as she so dearly loved indulging in such lustful liberties, in this moment as in many that had recently defined her life, her actions were aligned to other people's desires.

"That's good enough, princess," Deiara called back to her.

The ring of flesh closed as her tongue withdrew, the two connected via several strands of drool. The handmaiden shifted, breaking said strands, turning to flash a smirk at Gwennalyn.

A growl came from behind her.

Baltar was sitting at the other end of the couch, cock in hand, his attention past the princess, fixed on the handmaiden.

Words were not needed from any party.

Deiara scurried over, sliding into his lap, reaching back to help him align his length with her asshole. Watching intently, Gwennalyn allowed herself to slide off the couch, scooching closer to get a good view of his cock disappearing inside her. A whorish moan erupted from the handmaiden as she began to sink down onto that thickness. Her head turned back, and she nuzzled against Baltar, her hands clutching at his knees as she brought herself lower.

Neither paid any attention to Gwennalyn, but she did not mind in the slightest.

Her hand had only briefly left her cunt, and it quickly returned, three fingers shoving into her channel, met with more nectar. The sight was lewd, seeing the rampant streams leaking from the handmaiden's sex, her asshole below taking in almost every inch, the last waiting to be crammed inside, his twitching balls underneath. The first instinct that arose in her wanton mind was to lean forward and shove her mouth against those fat sacks.

But she resisted, acutely aware of her role here, of how they would call upon her when they wanted her, and only then. Otherwise, she was relegated to the audience, masturbating gleefully as the handmaiden took in that last inch, a shaky breath spilling out from her, her features clouded with lust.

Baltar slid a hand around to those breasts, gripping one while his other hand rested at her hip. Sighing at the feel of him inside her, Deiara ground herself back against him lazily.

The princess watched in rapt fascination, her fingers moving faster in her quim, her other hand caressing at her breasts, teasing along a stiff nipple or carelessly crushing the flesh in her grip. A soft mewl spilled from her as the handmaiden's steady grinding back against Baltar became a slow-building pace. Her eyes fixed back on him, Deiara brought herself up the length, inches of the green member revealed, and then slid back down, groaning as she was again filled to the brim. He grunted, squeezing at her breast in response, the handmaiden starting to rise up off him again.