Gwyneth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, mother," Elizabeth said coolly. She crossed the room, closing the door behind her. She stood on the side of the bed where her mother lay. She grabbed the silk sheet and pulled it off of the couple, exposing their shocked and embarrassed faces. "I promise not to tell a soul. That is, if you meet my demands."

Gwyneth stared at her lovely raven headed daughter her cheeks completely red with embarrassment. She sat up pulling another sheet over her breast, her eyes locked with horror at her daughter. Sir Gunther didn't move, his eyes remained on Elizabeth as well, and his hand grasped Gwyneth's thigh to let her know that he was there and would continue to protect her.

"What... what are you demands?" Gwyneth managed to ask.

Elizabeth gave a slight smile, and began pacing the room. "I hate the idea of blackmailing you, mother," she said slowly, but with an air of confidence her mother had never heard before. "I promise not to tell a soul of your relationship with Sir Gunther."

"How did you find out?" Gwyneth asked.

"You behaved so rashly earlier when I tried to take the letters," Elizabeth explained, stopping her pace to look at her mother. "When you handed the letter off to one of the deliverers, I cornered him and demanded he let me read it before presenting it to Sir Gunther. I wasn't as surprised as I should have been about your vows of love and breaking honor."

Gwyneth's face grew even redder, and she resisted pulling the blanket up over her face again. Her daughter returned to pacing, she moved with such grace and poise.

She couldn't believe her own daughter was such a sly snake, and at the same time held herself with such power, she was fit to be a lady of the house, someday.

"I demand you write a letter to Lord Eddard, calling off the betrothal," Elizabeth said.

Gwyneth nodded quickly. "Done," she said breathlessly.

"Once our engagement is broken," Elizabeth continued turning back to the couple, "I demand to begin learning how to fight with a sword. I trust Sir Gunther would be willing to teach me."

Sir Gunther turned to look at his Lady. She gave a slight nod of approval and he looked back to the fierce blackmailer. "Of course," he said smoothing, giving no hint to any embarrassment or fear he may have had.

Elizabeth gave one of her cool sweet smiles. "Wonderful. It's settled then. Father doesn't need to know about your Courtly Love betrayals, and I'll be sure to keep anyone else from finding out. I hope by the end of the week Duke Eddard will be done away with, and Sir Gunther and I may begin my knight training." When she finished speaking she turned gently on her heels and pranced out of the room. She closed the door behind her leaving the couple to sit in awkward silence.

Gwyneth burst into tears. Her own daughter knew she was trollop and was going to use it against her. Sir Gunther pulled her into his chest and stroked her silky hair gently in comfort.

***

Sir Gunther and Gwyneth were able to enjoy many nights together before Lord Terra returned home. During that time Gwyneth wrote to Duke Eddard and broke off his engagement to her daughter. She claimed that Elizabeth had been struck by strange blood disease, making her weak, sickly, and due to die sometime in the future.

Elizabeth, who was sly and intellectual. It was not difficult for her to pretended to be ill when her father was around. She quickly learned how to hide any medicines the local medicine man would give her, and took to remaining in her room when any suspicious people may be about.

When she was free to roam, when her father was away, or it was night time. She would meet Sir Gunther in the court yards, learning to swing a sword. Her hopeful future of knighthood in some far away land began to grow within her grasp.

When her training session was over, she would often lead Sir Gunther to Gwyneth's bedchambers, and kept a watchful eye for anyone that might see and ruin the secret.

In the end, everyone was happy. Even Lord Terra who was never any the wiser.

12