Gym Friend-The Next Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the waves filled her body she moaned, "Enough...enough...I need to breath." With that, I pulled the pleasure stick from her pussy and leaned back, watching her chest pound as she tried to breathe deeply and not pass out from the intensity of her pleasure. I knelt over one of her outstretched legs as she started to look up at me. Completely out of breath, she told me "That was incredible. I was so horny and you knew just how to take care of me. I don't know if that was one huge orgasm or dozens it was so intense. As soon as I catch my breath, I'll return the favor."

Rather than wait for her, I looked down and smiled as she stared at me. I hit the vibrator power button once, turning it on the low setting and began to rub it up and down my own aroused pussy. Sara continued to stare at me as I masturbated in front of her. Up and down my slit went the toy as I smiled at her. Then I pushed it into my horny opening and began to slide it in and out. I could feel my own arousal growing as the toy entered me over and over. I hit the button again to increase the vibration, then one more push deeply into my pussy. Over and over I pleasured myself while Sara stared breathlessly at me. Than I turned the vibrator up to its highest setting and drove the toy into myself over and over, feeling my climax building deep in my pussy as Sara watched. As the vibrator pleasured me, I felt the waves of my own climax fill my body, causing me to fall forward on top of Sara.

As I fell on her in orgasmic delight, she rolled me onto my back and took control of the vibrator, holding it deep in my pulsating pussy as my orgasm continued. She slid down my body and took my clit in her mouth, sucking me as hard as I had sucked her. I felt the waves of cumming fill my body over and over as she sucked me, pulling my sensitive cum button into her mouth as I screamed in pleasure over and over, encouraging her to continue to suck me deeply. Finally, when my body could take no more pleasure, I rolled Sara off of me and let the vibrator fall out of me, loudly thumping to the floor as it continued its loud buzzing.

We remained on the bed, not moving, for several minutes as we regained our senses. After I fully caught my breath, I looked at Sara and said, "You look pretty good naked, your workouts have really been doing a lot of good for you."

She replied with a smile, "I'm really happy with the outcome of my time at the fitness center, I'll have to keep this up." I nodded in total agreement.

12