Gym Friends Pt. 03

Story Info
First Time Gay Encounter.
799 words
4.33
26.5k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi hon. How was the gym?" Holly asked.

"Great workout. Sure could use a massage."

Holly laughed. "And I could use a million dollars."

I took Holly in my arms and kissed her. We held the kiss and wrapped our arms around each other.

"I'm sorry to create such havoc in your life. I've always known I wasn't the macho male type, but I never felt the urges that have been happening over the past few years."

"I wouldn't have asked for this, but it's not surprising. Even while dating, you showed what I think are more feminine behaviours. You love shopping, browsing the jewellery counters and how you reacted when you jokingly slipped on my panties."

A warm blush ran through my cheeks.

"It was funny, but I sensed something more. Have you tried on my clothes while alone?"

I was so embarrassed and tried not to feel like a little boy in front of his mother. "Yes, I have. Mostly panties and stockings."

"Go to our room, strip, slip on a pair of my panties and hose and lay on the bed."

"Really?" I asked.

Holly nodded. "Yes, really."

My cock was hard before I reached our room and after stripping, I looked in our mirror. I had some chest hair and my tummy could lose a belt size. The patch of hair above my cock was brown and curly and my six inches curled slightly upwards.

Her panties felt so good and the thickness of my cock was so well defined. The stockings were cool to the touch and my fingers slid easily over them. A wet spot appeared and I rubbed over her panties, drawing more fluid from me.

Holly entered and stood at the foot of the bed. I think she was so pleased and possibly relieved to see the form of my hardness.

She stripped, looking so sexy.

"Do you wish you were me?" She asked.

I nodded yes.

"Sometimes I wish I were you. To have a cock and know how powerful it makes you feel."

She slid over me and rubbed her sex over mine.

"But right now I want you to be the man and take me. Don't make love to me, possess me with this." And she rubbed harder over my length.

The basic urge to mate rushed through me and I rolled her over and my legs went between hers. I slipped my cock out through the side of her panties and rubbed the tip over her clit.

"I want it. I need it. Now." She demanded.

I teased her for a few moments and then slid all the way into her.

"Yes. Fuck me. Hard."

I moved my hips back and thrust in hard. My balls slapped under her pussy. I did this over and over again while kissing and nibbling on her neck. She seldom orgasmed during intercourse, but she was so close. A few more quick thrusts and her hips arched and she squeezed me tight inside her. When her muscles relaxed I thrusted over and over and then pressed as deep as possible, feeling spurt after spurt filling her.

Minutes later I slipped out.

"Lick me," she whispered.

I loved licking her pussy, but I'd always done it before and not after sex.

"Lick me," she repeated.

I slid between her legs. Her pussy was shimmering with wetness and some of my white cream was at her opening. My tongue touched her and I tasted the familiarity of her sex. As I touched her entrance the taste changed and I began to lap my own cum. She squeezed and more of what I had shot into her now dripped out.

My salty bitterness mixed with her sweetness.

I moved up beside her and the tip of her finger captured a pearly drop at my pee slit. She seldom tasted me and I delighted in the thought that she was still so horny that she wanted to taste me.

She brought her finger close to my lips and I drew my tongue over the drop. I liked the taste.

We kissed and slept the afternoon away.

I woke up with a start, feeling the snap of my wife's panties against my thigh.

"You may as well keep these," my wife said. "You've stretched them a bit too far."

Her giggle reassured me that all was well. "I'm sorry," I said. "I don't want to hurt you and I don't want to lose what I have."

"I don't want to lose you, but I've sensed for a while that something was off. You have to find out more about yourself. I like and trust Kyle. I don't want you to look beyond him."

"I promise. I won't."

End of Part Three ... Part Four to Follow