Gym Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steelring
steelring
1,154 Followers

Bear in mind that while my wife's cunt was now covered, her back and buttocks were virtually bare. There was just the inch thin fabric emerging from between her buttock cheeks, rising in a vee to beneath each under arm, and then running over either shoulder.

Bent over the bench, my wife was offering a perfect view of naked butt to everyone behind her. Nobody could have watched those two delicious globes of butt flesh without thinking of taking her from behind, whether sliding their cock into her slit, or using the sweat that she was working up for lubrication, and taking her up the arse.

All five benches behind my wife were occupied. Two white guys, two black, and one Chinese. I wondered if the Chinese guy could decipher the meaning of the characters tattooed on my wife's back, the invitation to fuck her.

Once, at a hotel, Heather had been in a backless dress waiting for me at the bar, when a Chinese guy had asked her quietly how much she charged, taking her to be a call girl. I guess his mistake was understandable.

Meanwhile, my wife's breasts were testing the cut of her leotard to the limit. Bent forward, the effect of gravity on what are decent sized mammaries was beautiful to see. Heather has never liked the comparison with honey dews, but that is the shape they take when she is standing upright, and bent forward, only the stretch fabric of the leotard kept all that soft, ripe flesh from hanging free.

What the leotard could not prevent, however, was the side view of her breast flesh, or the pointed nipple shapes that formed beneath her, covered as her nipples were. I loved what I saw. So did the other guys around.

We do not shower at the gym. It is a neat ten minute drive. Heather had put back on her leggings before we left the gym, but took them off again at our apartment door. She took off the leotard in the lounge. Without my asking, she got down on the rug, on all fours, and just waited patiently.

First, I warmed her butt. My wife loves to be naughty, as she had just been at the gym, but she also loves to be punished for what she does. Like I said before, for whatever reason, the punishment, the mix of pain and pleasure, helps her reach her orgasm.

Her butterfly makes for a perfect target. Instead of alternating left buttock, right buttock, I always focus on its wings, using my fingers more than my palm, left wing, right wing. I also take my time, with longer or shorter pauses between smacks, so that when they arrive on her flesh is unpredictable.

Those pauses also give me time to assess the evenness with which her butterfly gradually turns pink and then red. If part of it goes darker than the rest, then that can be rectified, with a little more attention to the lighter areas. Getting it right takes precision, but makes for a satisfying outcome.

I made her wait again, her buttocks pink, while I took off my shorts and tee shirt. My cock hard, I slid inside her. I started thrusting, and before long my wife was moaning as she came. Some serious exhibitionism, some fingering by a total stranger, some firm smacks on her butt, and the thickness of my cock moving inside her cunt, are all it takes. My wife was in her private seventh heaven.

Of course the exhibitionism had been more than intended, and the fingering totally unexpected, but maybe that was why she had been so ready to fuck as soon as we had got home. Maybe having two guys right there when she was prone on her workout bench, legs open wide, cunt open too, had helped her libido too. I really did not care.

So her leotard had slipped to one side while she was running. It really did not matter. If anything it had led to quite a little scene, one that I had enjoyed watching, even if I was wary about just what ginger guy might do. No harm had come of it. My wife needed a good fucking, and I needed to fuck her just as much. It was all win-win.

So I took my time. I enjoy fucking my wife. Monogamy is no bad thing when you have a good looking woman, happy to play your kind of game, to enjoy that committed monogamous lifestyle with.

Afterwards, while we were drying from having showered, I commented to Heather on the way her leotard had slipped to one side while she had been running.

My wife's answer was brief and to the point.

"Did you really think it slipped?" she asked.

I grinned.

I just love my wife.

steelring
steelring
1,154 Followers
12