Gym Instruction Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife receives more personal instruction.
2.9k words
4.07
85.6k
44
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 12/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,318 Followers

This is a follow on to my wife Anne and her personal instructor, Rob's story entitled ' Wife's special workout'. If you don't like stories about Husbands that allow their wife to have sex out-with their marriage, of either gangbangs, multiple partners or stories about willing cuckolding... I seriously recommend you Don't read it!..... You may not believe in this type of lifestyle but I do as do many others you have been warned of the contents.

**********************************

I had enjoyed the initial interlude between my wife Anne, and her lover Rob so much that I had created as many opportunities as I possibly could to allow their adulterous affair to continue without them knowing that I knew. It is as many of those in the same position will vouch for not as easy as it seems, and on more than one occasion I suspected my wife had discovered my secret voyeuristic desires. However they continued their affair, and I continued watching as often as time and work would permit.

We had over the past few months seen our planned, home gym extension completed. Although nothing flash, it was fitted with the usual equipment. A selection of cardio-vascular, weights and smaller items, you would expect in a home gym. There was also a large walk in shower and changing area, in all, it was about the size of a double garage.

This had been put to good use by both of us, as well as allowing Rob to increase his programmes for Both Anne and myself. It was upon my return one morning after forgetting a folder I needed for a meeting that I found Rob and Anne testing the equipment out in a far more enjoyable way than was intended.

Upon return to the house, I discovered Rob's car already in the driveway. I knew right away that he wasn't due that day so that could mean only one thing, he was giving Anne some of his special one on one exercises. I called the office to let them know I was feeling a bit ill, and asked my secretary to reschedule my meeting for the next day.

I entered the house, to find music playing, not to loud but audible, coming from the direction of the gym, where I suspected the two of them would be. As I got nearer, I could hear the music was, coming from our new Gym, so I crept quietly towards the changing room door. I tried opening the door slowly, just in case they were in there. However I breathed a sigh of relief, the room was empty; also as there were no windows in the room it was almost in total darkness.

The door that led to the gym was however slightly open, I approached the door that led to the Gym and noticed it was being held open by a bath robe hat had been discarded. My luck was in; I would be able to use the gap between wall and door, or even the gap at the hinge end, to see what was going on in the Gym.

I already knew what a slut my wife Anne, could be from past experiences. On this occasion even by her standards, she was going to burst that visionary bubble. What I saw through that gap, was about to change my life forever. I was about to witness her being gangbanged. Not only was Rob there, but also Andy, a co-worker from the Gym and last but by no means least, her own boss from her workplace, Bill. Bill was a rugged man, who looked after himself, for a fifty year old guy was as fit as any twenty five year old.

As I looked into our home gym, the sex party was already well started. I saw my wife Anne, on all fours, with Rob's big cock buried in my wife's cunt doggie style. Bill was stood at her head, Anne, had her mouth wrapped around his cock. Andy meanwhile groped her tits whilst stroking his own cock. "Wow, what great tits; I love playing with them."

Rob, had dropped to his knees behind Anne, he was now lapping at her cunt like a thirsty dog. His hands were clasped tightly to her butt cheeks and he used his thumbs to hold her thighs open to allow him access to her dripping snatch. "I love eating this bitch's pussy, it tastes so good."

"Ooh Yes Mmmph!.. Oh god yes right there... you fucker! Lick me harder!.. Right there!" Anne groaned between mouthfuls of cock. Rob lapped harder at her cunt, making her groan even louder.

Bill was shoving his cock into her mouth, pulling it out and slapping her face with it. "Suck it! Come on, suck it bitch! Suck it like you fucking mean it!"

Anne had by now also got hold of Andy's cock which had been flapping around in her face, whilst he groped and squeezed her tits. Andy had his butt clenched and thrust towards my wife's hand manipulation, of his throbbing cock. "Yeah bitch fucking toss me off into your face." He grunted.

Bill, was Slapping his thick ugly cock over her face, he laughed at every slap, as he told her, "You're a bad, bad girl. That's right, you're so fucking bad." ....." I'm just going to have to treat you like the bad girl you are!"..."Like the bad girl you know you are. The bad girl you want to be, the one you've always dreamed of being"

Bill stopped slapping her with his cock, before telling her. "Here bitch, get your head down here... now lick those balls. Be as wet and dirty as you can... yes, yes, that's it."

I was fascinated at this development. Not only was I going to see my wife fucked yet again. I was going to see her gangbanged. The three studs were I was sure, going to give my slut wife, the fucking of her life. I could hardly contain my excitement, my own cock was so hard it was aching, I knew it was as hard as it had ever been, and I couldn't wait to see the guys fuck her senseless.

As I watched the developing scene before me, I stripped off my trousers, underwear and shirt. I could hardly touch my cock or balls for fear of shooting my load prematurely. I just spat on my hand and rubbed the saliva into my shaft to try and ease the ache I was feeling. I left them alone and returned to watch the action in our home gym.

The three guys had by now positioned her at one of the weight benches. Andy was laying down on it his thick hard cock pointing straight up in the air. Anne straddled him and I watched as she lowered herself down onto that big cock. "Aaaaagh yeah, oh my god that feels soooo good." she groaned.

Then Anne started to bounce up and down on Andy's cock. "Yeah....Yeah...Yeah, fuck, fuck me, fuck me!"

Andy held her up by holding onto her tits, as she began pounding herself on his cock, Anne kept grunting on each downward thrust. "You like it when a big cocked strong man fucks you hard don't You?" ...."You just love being with a strong man, don't you?" shouted Andy.

"Oh god yes, yes, I love strong big cocked guys"

Bill, her boss, and Rob her original stud stood at their side, looking on. The two studs were eager to join in and Rob said, "You like being fucked hard don't you. You like it hard... you're such a slut, who likes it hard... you like it when you get fucked hard and rough like this don't you?"

Andy was still fucking her "Tell us you like it hard and rough bitch!" whilst thrusting extra hard up into her cunt.

"YES, I like it HARD and ROUGH!" she eventually squealed.

That was the signal for the other two to join in. As Andy continued shoving his cock into my wife's cunt, Rob entered her asshole, easing into her until only his balls were visible to me from behind where I was hidden. They began a steady build up until; each would reverse the procedure of the other, repeating the whole process over again and again. Each time I would hear Anne, moan with pure lust as these two young studs fucked her brains out. "Uuuuughh...Ohhhhhmph....Uuuuh!"

"Yeah..Bitch... how...do ...you..Like ...that" Rob grunted, one word at a time on each inward thrust to her ass.

Andy was shoving his hips up into her willing abused cunt with equally hard thrusts, "I think she likes it Rob...at least going by the wetness running down my balls she is!"

I could see what he meant. Andy's balls were soaked, dripping and glistening with their combined love juices. Rob on the other hand could be heard making loud squelching sounds with his cock as he ass fucked my wife.

Meanwhile Bill, her boss, was stood off to one side. All the while Bill was rubbing his gnarled, thick veined, cock in anticipation. Then he stepped forward and grabbed her head shoving her face into his groin. "Come on you little slut, suck it!...suck my fucking cock." Then he grabbed his shaft and began feeding it into her mouth, inch by glorious inch. "Come on you little slapper, swallow my cock bitch!"

I watched transfixed as Anne, opened her mouth to allow him to basically fuck her face. By adjusting her head I watched as Bill fed every last inch down my wife's throat. Anne barely gagged once as her nose ended up buried in his pubic hair that was still growing above the shaved ball sac and shaft belonging to her boss. "Oh fuck that feels good, you little slut."

Then he held her head steady as he began a steady pull out then in and out then in until he was fucking her throat, at the same rhythm, as the two guys fucking her other holes. "Yeah guys she fucking loves it eh?" he grunted.

"She sure does boss, a right little cock loving slut this one." Rob replied.

"Wonder if her fucking husband knows what a nympho she is?" Grunted Andy. All three laughed at Andy's question.

I of course did know, and was eagerly watching her continued adultery, with these three studs, without hers, or their knowledge. Her tits were now squashed against Andy's chest, and were being made to rub against him as first Rob thrust her forward, Andy shoved her up and forward, then Bill shoved her back towards Rob. Her nipples were rigid, her areola and nipples were looking red and angry as her sensitive tips were rubbed against the young stud's chest under her.

"Oh my Goood!....Oh my God!..I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"Anne's muffled moan could still be heard. Her body began to buck under their combined assault. The three studs never relented, and then I witnessed something I had heard of, but never seen. My wife, bucked one final time, pulled Bill's cock from her mouth and let out a loud yell as she came. She came so hard I could see fluids squirting out of her cunt past the thick shaft of Andy's cock all over the bench and floor.

"Yeah that's it you slut, were going to fuck the arse off you until you beg us to stop!" shouted Bill. I felt my stomach lurch, my balls tightened, and I felt the all too familiar feeling of my pent up lust, shoot out the end of my cock in several strong spurts. My knees felt weak and I almost fell onto the floor, only managing to stop myself more by good fortune than skill.

I looked at the blobs of cum running down into a pool at the base of the door. I made a mental note to clean it up before I left. Returning to watching my wife and her studs, I saw that both Bill and Andy were now standing either side of my wife, who was now sitting reverse cowgirl style on Rod's cock. In her two hands she held the two stud's cocks and was wanking each of them hard, aiming both cocks firmly at her face and open mouth. "Go on boys' cum for me; give me you're cum... Give me that cum, I want to taste it, I love eating cum...Give me it!"

Both guys must have been close, as they moaned and groaned almost constantly until I saw them remove my wife's hands from their cocks and began fisting their own cocks harder and harder until they both groaned loudly almost together. "That's it bitch, keep working that cock."...." I'm going to Cuuuuuuuum Uuuuuurgh!"

It was fucking amazing watching those two cocks explode almost simultaneously. The two cocks started spewing shot after shot of thick gooey cum straight at my wife's face. Anne to her credit made some attempt to catch as much in her mouth as possible. It was, however everywhere, in her hair, on her face, over her chest and tits, she was covered in the stuff. My hips were dry humping, in time to their shots. I was so excited by the sexual tension and arousal I was feeling, I couldn't help myself.

Both Andy and Bill began picking up their clothes, so I picked my own stuff up and retreated back to the relative safety of our upstairs bathroom which overlooked the stairs, front door and hallway. A few minutes later the two guys appeared; Anne followed with Rob, said cheerio to the two of them and arranged to do it again sometime. I was almost surprised at the openness of the arrangement, however I knew that this was the way it would be from now on, and that excited me no ends.

Once the other two had left Rob and Anne made their way to the lounge. I waited a few minutes and exited the toilet. I moved to the balcony corner and peered over. Anne was on her back, Rob was between her legs, and his mouth obviously fastened on her cunt again. "Lick that pussy till I fucking cum on your face!"

"Oh my god, Oh Rob, I can't take it, I can't take it anymore... oh don't stop!.... please don't stop!

"Oh god YESSSSS ...Keep going, suck that clit.....lick that pussy harder..Harder!"

Anne was gone, Rob had her pleading to cum and he kept teasing her to the point of Cumming then stopping until she was screaming at him. "Oh god Rob, you bastard.... oh god, I'm going to come..... I'm coming!...please Rob, don't stop... please let me come?"

Cum she did, all over Rob's face, gushing is how I'd have described it more like. Her ass humped up into his mouth, her left hand fingers found her clit and she diddled herself until she came, yelling at the top of her voice so much I felt concerned our neighbours would hear her. "Aaaaaaaargh...You Bastard....Uuuuuuuurgh.....Arggggggh!"

Rob stood up and shifted her onto the arm of the sofa, like she was a rag doll. Anne's arms and legs hung either side of the sofa arm. Her cunt gaped open, dripping wet. Then Rob lifted her legs onto his shoulders, placing his bloated cock against my wife's cunt he looked into her face. "Your pussy's so wet; I'm going to fill you up with my cock bitch!"

"Fuck me Rob, use me like your filthy little slut!"......"Fuck my pussy, do whatever you want to me......fuck me however you want I need your cock inside me!"

I watched Rob for the next hour and a half fuck my wife every which way. He had her begging for his cock. He had her pleading to make her cum again and again. He had her laid on her belly over the back of the sofa, he placed her on the coffee table on all fours, where my wife begged and begged him. "Fuck me harder, fuck me faster, and make my tits bounce! you fucker"....."Fuck my cunt till I tell you to stop! You big cocked bastard!"

Rob drilled my slut of a wife, like his life depended on it. I could only imagine fucking my wife so long, so hard, so often, and yet here he was, listening to my cock hungry wife plead with him."Go on Rob, baby, my stud ...Fill me up with cum, fill your filthy worthless whore with CUUUUUUUM!"

Rob obliged her request several times throughout the night. I had needed to leave them, my poor abused cock couldn't take any more. I retreated to the guest room, where I called her to tell her I was delayed and wouldn't get back till the early hours. I said I would sleep in the quest room so I didn't wake her and would see her in the morning. It was obvious that whilst I was talking to her that Rod was either screwing her or playing with her pussy as she let out several gasps which I chose to ignore.

An hour after I called the two of them went to her bedroom, our bedroom and continued their sex session in our marital bed. I could hear her moans and groans until almost three am. I fell asleep, with a sore cock and aching balls, desperate for more of the same, sooner rather than later. I was well into my cuckolding lifestyle and could only see it becoming more of the same ahead.

This story is not meant to be about love, neither is it meant to be recommending a type of lifestyle; it is a story that is it.

easyballs
easyballs
1,318 Followers