Gym Membership Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to struggle in his arms, causing him to tighten his grip around her waist squeezing the breath out of her. "No!" She shouted as she struggled to get free of his grasp. He lifted her up then and carried her to the other end of the gym and slammed her down on the bench. Her head down at the lower end; her ass on the raised portion of it. He had positioned it so she was only a few feet away from a mirror and could clearly see him standing behind her. Her head felt dizzy for a second from the way it had landed, but once her vision returned she saw her reflection and his in the mirror. He put his hand on her ass. "Now spread your legs Crystal." He ordered knowing his chances of her obeying him were slim.

"Yeah right." She said sarcastically as she tried to flip her legs together off to one side so she could run. His mind started to work out ways that would put her in the position he wanted her. As Scott had figured she wasn't willing to comply with his request, her movement had taken her off balance and her body started to slide off the side of the weight bench. Scott placed his hand on her hip and gave her a shove, sending her tumbling to the floor. She landed on the carpeted floor on her side; he was on her in an instant. One of his hands went to her shoulder and pushed her over onto her back. His thighs straddled her and his body pressed against hers.

"Do I need to administer another punishment?" He asked with a wide smile on his face. "I'm not sure how much more your ass can take, Crystal." Crystal cringing ever so slightly, but she held herself in check. This guy seemed to enjoy her torment so it made sense to try to keep that little pleasure from him. She only hoped she could fight her own gut reactions. "Or, I could work another area of your body." His hands went to her tits and pinched her nipples again. Her nipples were sore and flared up with pain as he pinched them yet again, but crystal held her teeth tightly together and simply closed her eyes against it.

He stood up and she felt herself being rolled. She opened her eyes in time to see the ceiling disappear and the floor quickly come into view as she was flipped onto her stomach. He pinned her to the ground with his knee. The weight of his knee pressed into her back. "I'm going to fuck your pussy bitch." He whispered into her ear as he reached across her body and grabbed some exercise bands from his bag. He looped one of the bands around each ankle, the soft rubber pulled snug. His hot breath blew softly across her ear lobe and caused her to shiver slightly.

The one good thing was now that she was faced away from him he wasn't able to see her reaction. She steeled herself against the terrifying thoughts that flew through her mind and tried to remain calm. Instead she focused her mind on her anger and kicked violently and screamed at him as he worked to get the soft rubber bands around her ankles. "Get off me you bastard! No! No!! Get off me!"

Scott wrapped his arms around her mid section and lifted her up; he pulled her close to him. The rubber bands dangled around her ankles. She could feel his hard cock pressing into her thigh as he lifted her up and moved them both towards the bench and laid her back down on it with her ass up in the air. Her right cheek was pressed down onto the vinyl material and her boobs were smashed against it as well. He pressed his hand into her lower back as he took one of the rubber straps in his hand, he made a quick movement pulling on the strap as he walked to one of the other pieces of equipment. She kicked and screamed trying to hit Scott, but he easily dodged her kicks. He secured the strap to a machine, pulling her leg wide. He quickly returned to her and took the other strap and did the same, tying it to another piece of equipment, her legs now forced apart.

He came back to her as she struggled, the rubber gave some as she strained against it but they always returned to their original placement, with her legs open. "Now what sort of slut lays down with her legs open?" He teased as he moved around to her head. Dragging his fingers tips lightly along the bare skin of her stretched out leg. He stooped down in front of her and pushed some of her blond hair out of her face. Looking at her face he leaned in close. "Now, do you like to be fucked hard and fast or slow and soft?" He smiled as she pulled again at the rubber bindings.

Rage flew through her head at Scott's words. "This the only way you can have sex isn't it? You have to have them bound to a machine before you can get some. How very pitiful you are." Crystal hoped her words would cause Scott to falter in his task. Maybe she could make him feel insecure enough to let her go. Crystal surprised herself at how she was able to keep the fear and anger out of her voice. Instead the words came out as if she was simply disgusted. He stood up and walked back around behind her, he leaned down, smelling her musky scent and seeing the shiny pinkness of her pussy. He spread her lips apart with his fingers and leaned in close and licked her clit up and down tasting her salty sweetness. He flicked his tongue up and down her clit, moving it back and forth across her hood as he gripped her inner thighs.

She felt his hot breath a split second before his tongue connected with her swollen clit. She gasped when the contact was made and pulled against the rubber straps as hard as she could, but was not able to interrupt his tongue's actions. The straps were too tight. She tried to buck her hips, but this only succeeded in barely moving her pelvis as he worked on her. She felt her body reacting pleasurably to the assault and shuddered at her own body's response. She felt moans wanting to escape her lips, but with the pain of knowing how she was being used the moans came out instead as wails as she began to cry softly from the lack of control.

Scott kept his hands on her thighs as his tongue flicked faster over her clit, the juices of her pussy had spread all over making her sensitive skin slick and easy to move across. He heard her insult him; he would discuss that with her later. He could feel her muscles tense as he forced her body to respond to the movements of his tongue.

He heard her begin to cry again from the mixed feelings she was being forced to deal with. His hands moved up to the bottom rounded edge of her ass. He gently spread her cheeks apart exposing her anus to his view, letting her know that there wasn't any part of her body that she could hide from him. Crystal cringed. He let go and then moved one finger to her pussy, he slowly dipped it inside of her getting it well lubricated and then started to move it in and out of her.

She had to bite her own lower lip to keep from moaning. Her whole body warmed up and wanted to feel more, but she kept trying to remind herself that what was being done was against her will and being done by someone she did not know. There was a war within her and she could feel it building.

He felt her jerk at the combined movements of his tongue and finger, moving rhythmically in and out of her. He pulled back from her pussy for a moment to tease her. "Now don't cum before I want you to Crystal." He went back to flicking his tongue back and forth across her clit. She could feel the movement of his finger plunging deep into her warm pussy, his tongue stimulating her clit. He grinned and wondered how much longer she could take this.

She began squirming and rocking her upper body in an attempt to roll herself off of the equipment. She figured that she may not have enough strength to pull the bands together with her legs, but perhaps she could use her weight to do so. All the while she could feel him continuing to work on her clit and her wails increased in volume slightly as he drove her closer and closer to the edge.

Scott felt her starting to wiggle her upper body trying to get free. He stopped licking her clit and stood up behind her, he heard her wails stop for a moment as leaned into her body his hard cock pressing against her spread open legs. He grabbed a hold of her blond hair and pulled her head back, Crystal let loose a squeal of pain as she felt her head once again being jerked backward by her hair. By now tears were streaming down her face and she was looking downward in an attempt to avoid looking at her rapist. "Now this should keep you still."

He sighed, he could no longer lick her clit, and her rocking could throw her off the bench and snap the bonds that held her legs apart. The position he had her in was something that he wanted to get to eventually, but her actions had sped up his plans. He reached for the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down with his underpants exposing his hard cock. It sprung free and bounced lightly in front of him already fully erect.

He let go of her hair for a moment and took a step back; he took the base of his cock in his hand and moved it to her entrance. He leaned forward as his weight pushed the tip of his cock into her warm tight pussy. He grabbed her hair again pulling her face up so he could see her in the mirror. His voice took on a guttural sound, "I'm going to enjoy your fucking your tight pussy, Crystal." He straightened up then and began to push his cock into her further, forcing himself into her pussy. He watched her face contort into different expressions of shame and disgust as he started to slowly move into her.

As Scott's thrusts built up in intensity Crystal felt her body responding against her wishes. She stopped squirming around and simply focused on getting through the ordeal. Scott grunted, as he had to force his cock into her pussy, the warm tightness enveloping his hard shaft as he used his weight to drive himself deeper into her. Crystal's throat let go tiny groans each time Scott bottomed out. These sounds were heard among the other sobs that continued to come as she cried over and over.

He used her hair to steady himself as he continued to pound her body, his body smacking into her as he moved back and forth in and out of her. He smiled and moaned as he watched her tears and heard the little moans that were forced out of her body. Crystal felt helpless and violated. Everything was out of her control. Her wrists were rubbed raw; her leg muscles were stretched to their limit, the roots of her hair felt like they were pulling her scalp off in places, and now she could also felt her pussy being violated. She knew from his words and previous actions that he was not going to stop until he was spent, so aside from the tears and groans she remained silent just waiting for him to be done.

He raised one hand and brought it down on her ass hard, he watched as her cheek jiggled and the skin turned pink. She screamed from the shock and sharp pain of the slap and tried to squirm away once more. He grinned as he leaned down and kissed her neck a few times and then licked the back of her neck, "your cunt feels so good, Crystal." He stopped his thrusting for a moment and pressed his body snug against her, his cock buried deep inside her. He felt the warm softness of her skin against his, he let go of her hair and reached down to her chest and started to massage her breasts.

Crystal bit at her lower lip to avoid moaning from the pleasure he gave her sensitive breasts. He finished by pinching her nipple and then resuming to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. "I can't wait to see my cum dripping out of you." He grunted as he pushed deep into her pussy with even more force, causing her whole body to rock forward with each thrust. She wondered to herself how much longer her body could take this abuse.

Scott's thrust continued to pound deep into her body, his shaft sliding into her as far as he could go and then pulling it out almost to the tip before ramming it back into her. He looked down at her body, her legs spread wide open for him, her thighs quivering from being stretched out this far and held open like this. The soft curve of her ass giving way as he pushed his pelvis into her. All of this combined with her little moans and sequels, he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

He let go of her hair and moved his hand to her shoulder so he could pull her body back at his. His thrusting increased in speed as he felt his orgasm starting to build. Against her wishes her body continued to respond to Scott, especially after his last fondling of her breasts. She could hear the sounds of their combined juices squishing as Scott's thrusting increased in tempo. She felt her body rising to a peak as the rape progressed.

He grunted as he enjoyed the new speed and the warmth and friction from her pussy. "Mmmm your a good slut." Just then an orgasm shook her and she prayed silently that he would not notice. He moaned loudly as he felt his own orgasm peak. His cum shot from his cock deep into her warm pussy. He buried his shaft deep into her as he let the waves of pleasure slowly subside. He pressed his chest to her back as he enjoyed the moment, feeling her warm sweaty body against his.

He pulled his cum and pussy juice slicked cock from her warm moistness. Crystal's head went limp on the bench. He could see the white pearls of cum dripping down her pussy and running onto her belly. He reached down and wiped up some of the cum onto his fingers. He walked around her body and stooped down next to her head. He lifted her chin up so he could look into her eyes. "That was wonderful, Crystal." He smiled at her and then lifted his fingers and wiped the cum off onto her lips, running his hand from her upper lip down to her bottom.

He continued to smile as he stood up and walked around to her legs, he untied one of her ankles and slowly lowered it to the floor. He did the same for the other ankle and left her there on her stomach for a moment while he retrieved a bottle of water. She saw as he bent his knees to get down closer to her face. Unfortunately the way he did it placed his cock right level with her gaze. Crystal quickly closed her eyes not wanting to look.

He turned her over and helped her to a sitting position. His hand cupped her chin and raised her face awkwardly. She opened her eyes and found herself staring directly at his face. He lifted the bottle to her lips. "Would you like a drink?" She was sore everywhere, but she did not realize how thirsty she was until she watched as Scott took several gulps of water from the water bottle. He presented it to her again and as much as she feared she would end up tasting his cum she drank anyway.

Using her teeth Crystal grabbed hold of the end of the bottle to make sure she could get a good amount before he would be able to pull it away from her. The bottle made a crackling sound as Scott had to pull the bottle away from her mouth. A bit of water escaped the bottle and her lips as he did so and it quickly worked its way down her chin, neck, and through the cleft between her breasts. Scott eyed her, watching the water that had spilled from her mouth run down across her stomach.

In the scuffle of the bottle Crystal's head had been jerked and she now felt a renewed feeling of pain from the abuse it had experienced several times earlier when her head had connected with the ground. She froze in pain and squeezed her eyes shut. "My head really hurts. Could I please have some Advil or something for the pain?" Crystal kept her eyes closed and waited for Scott's reply. She hoped he would allow her this small luxury.

He pondered her request for a few moments, she had hit her head a few times and having her hair yanked like he did probably wasn't going to help that either. He nodded slowly as he looked at her and smiled softly. "Sure, Crystal," he helped her up to her feet, "there should be some near the aerobics room." He pointed towards a hallway. He looked down at the bench and saw the pool of cum and her juices that had leaked out of her pussy, he grinned she had enjoyed it enough to get rather wet from his fucking. Her tight cunt had loosened up enough for him to enjoy stroking in and out of her moistness.

He took a hold of her arm and guided her down the hallway, his large hand wrapped around the soft flesh of her upper arm. He gave it a little squeeze. "I think we will need to do something to tone these arms up as well." He said with a bit of a cruel laugh as he ushered her along. He held her close to his side and looked over at her to watch her soft tits jiggle freely as she walked along with him. He smiled at her, he was going to enjoy their time together, and her body was a wonderful curvy playground that he was looking forward to exploring further.

12