Gym Milf Affair

Story Info
Fit Mom finds appreciation at gym she's not getting at home.
21.4k words
4.77
396.5k
739
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffincognito
jeffincognito
1,518 Followers

She was momentarily blinded as she exited the well-lit gymnasium and stepped into the night. She squinted, waiting for her eyes to adjust to the dark parking lot that was nearly empty by now.

"Damn light." She cursed under her breath.

She had complained to the boy at the front desk about the burnt-out street lamp weeks ago. He had told her there was nothing he could do about it since the gym didn't handle anything outside the building.

She stood outside of her large Yukon while she fished through her crowded purse for the keys. She was alone in the parking lot, except for the man who was approaching her from behind.

He had been walking by the building and had noticed her through the large glass wall running on the treadmill. He had watched her run while he fondled himself. If his parole officer knew where he was he'd be in trouble. He wasn't allowed within a thousand feet of a school, playground, swimming pool, or anywhere that Women publicly showered. Technically that included a gym like this one. He forced himself to abstain from climaxing and was patiently waiting until she finished her workout. Then luckily for him, she left alone.

"Need some help?" He asked once he was close enough to touch her.

"Oh my God!" she gasped as she jumped around, "Holy shit you scared me."

She caught her breathe but her heart continued to race. He was wearing jeans and a dark hoodie. She could hardly see his face.

What does this creep want? She thought.

"You're too nice. But no, thank you. I am good." She told him and dangled her keys to show that she had found what she was looking for.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing alone at night?" he asked.

Not knowing how to respond she simply turned and unlocked the car. She pulled on the handle, but the stranger had put his hand on the window so that she couldn't open it.

"Don't you want to talk?" he asked, pressing his body up against hers.

She thought about the pepper spray in her purse. She had felt it while digging for her keys. She attempted to reach for it, but he grabbed onto her wrist with his other hand and then pulled her so that she was facing him. She whimpered in fear.

"I just wanna have a little fun, that's all." He said as he wrapped his arms around her and pushed her against her vehicle.

She screamed, and he put his hand over her mouth.

"Don't! Don't scream...I won't hurt you." He lied.

A million thoughts went through her mind as his rank breath filled her nostrils. Scream again, knee him in the groin, bite him, struggle as much as you can. But her body was paralyzed and for some reason wasn't responding to any of the messages her panicked brain was sending.

He kissed her on her neck, he kept one arm wrapped around her while he undid the fly of his pants...

. .

Chris stepped out into the cool summer night air. He took deep gulps, his lungs burned from the five miles he had just run on the treadmill. His eyes hadn't adjusted yet, but he made his way by memory to the corner of the lot where he had left his Harley. He always parked it in the far corner. It was his baby and he didn't want to risk some soccer Mom crashing into it with her minivan.

He saw a couple getting frisky with one another against a black Yukon and smiled to himself. But when he turned off his music he stopped.

"I won't hurt you..." Chris heard the guy say.

That's some kinky shit...at least wait until you get home. Chris thought. Wait a minute...

The girl did not seem to be enjoying the encounter at all. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she strained her neck as if she was trying to keep her face as far away from the guy as possible. Chris listened closer, it sounded like she was whimpering, crying even. He took several steps toward them and saw that the Woman's purse was on the ground, the contents of it had spilled out.

"Hey, what the hell is going on here?!" Chris yelled angrily, and he grabbed the man by the hoodie and pulled him off the woman.

The mans eyes widened in fright as he struggled to shove his penis back into he pants. Chris shoved him to the ground in disgust.

"What are you some kind of sicko or something?!" The man scrambled to his feet and fled into the night before Chris could think of constraining him further.

The frightened woman buried her face in her hands as she attempted to gain control of her sobs. Chris bent down and began picking up the purse and its contents.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

It took her several moments to respond, but finally she was able to nod her head.

"Are you sure?" Chris asked again, "Do you need me to call someone for you, or give you a ride home?"

"No...I'll be okay. Thank you very much." She said.

Not knowing what else to say, feeling embarrassed, relieved and in shock all at the same time she hurriedly got in her vehicle and peeled out of the parking lot. A few minutes later she pulled into her driveway where she leaned her seat back and had a good cry before going inside.

Chris wished that he had thought of something more comforting he could have said and hoped the lady was alright. He rode his Harley around the block before heading home. He cruised slowly and kept his eyes peeled for the perv in the dark hoody. But he was gone, he was wise enough not to stick around.

Poor Lady...how traumatizing. He thought as he opened the throttle and the roar of the engine filled the quiet alley.

. .

Half of the building was a spa, they offered tanning, massages, etc. The other half of the building was the gymnasium. This is where Chris spent most of his time. This was where he was now. Him and a good buddy of his leaned against the railing of the second floor and surveyed the first floor where all the cardio machines and free weights were. They were scoping out the days "Talent."

"I wanna know who the lucky bastard is that scored her." Matt said.

There was no mistaking who Matt was referring to. A life size barbie doll. She was jogging on the elliptical closest to the drinking fountain. Her blonde hair was in a pony tail. She wore a neon pink sports bra with matching booty shorts. Her unnaturally round breasts were large enough to be seen from space. They bounced up and down each time her feet hit the treadmill. They looked like helium filled balloons that might carry her away at any moment. Her fat injected lips were pursed, her manicured eyebrows were high on her wrinkle free for head.

"Don't you think she is flirting with the line of being a little too plastic?" Chris asked.

"Hell no, that's how I like them, right out of a porno. Don't tell me you wouldn't?!"

"Of course I still would, she's sexy." Chris admitted, "But who wears that much makeup to the gym? I'm just saying I prefer them to be just a little more natural, that's all... like her."

Chris nodded towards the other section of the gym where there was a girl doing bicep girls with dumbbells. Her hair was dark and short, she wore a baseball cap that covered most of it. She wore tight spandex that showed off her muscular butt. Her arms were toned, and her boobs were just large enough to create a small valley of cleavage in the neckline of her tank top.

"Yeah, I'd tap that."

"You could say that about anything with two legs you horny freak." Chris laughed.

"That's true." He agreed, "Man you're so lucky you get to work here. I would never leave if I were you."

"It's nice, but just temporary while I'm in school." Chris said, "But you should see this place in the afternoons...that's when all the Milfs come."

Matt's jaw dropped, and Chris laughed.

"Come on, let's go shoot some hoops." Matt said.

"Can't. I have a client in a few minutes."

"Dude or Lady?" Matt Asked.

"Lady."

"Damn you...I hope she's an old Grandma." Matt teased.

"I don't know, does Katie sound like a grandma name?"

Katie couldn't believe she was back here. After last night's attack she would have rather of staid home and never come back to this gym again. But she had already paid for the training session and she felt guilty wasting the money so here she was. But after this she would find somewhere else to work out. Which was a pity since she liked it here and was close to her house.

"The name is Katie, I have a session scheduled." She said to the punk who had never done anything about her complaint regarding the parking lot light.

"Hmm...yeah, looks like you're going to be with Chris. You can wait for him at that table." The punk said without looking at her.

Ah, it's a man? She thought disappointed.

The last thing she wanted to do right now was exercise with a strange man. She began thinking up excuses to leave early. Better yet, she would just leave now. She stood up to go.

"Hi, you must be Katie. I'm Chris." He held out his hand to shake.

Katie left him holding his arm out awkwardly as she studied his face.

"Hey, it's you..." she gasped.

She was tall for a woman, about 5'10. But he still stood a few inches taller. He was clean shaven with a short haircut. He was dressed moderately for the gym, a simple white t shirt with basketball shorts. He lowered his hand when he realized she was not going to take it, but he kept the warm smile.

"You were there last night." She said.

"Oh my goodness, was that you in the parking lot last night?" it dawned on him.

It had been dark and had happened so quickly he never got the chance to have a good look at the woman he had saved.

She's gorgeous. He thought.

Although she was pretty, she would not have fit Matt's "porn star" look. Her long brunette hair was a bit of a mess, making it look like she had just rolled out of bed. Her face lacked any hint of makeup. Her eyes were big and blue. Her slender nose rested above her light pink full lips. Her cheek bones were high, and her jaw line was clear cut. She looked to be in her mid to late thirties.

Well she's certainly here to work out and not trying to impress anyone. Chris thought as he took the rest of her in.

She wore a baggy green sweatshirt with a Green bay packers logo across the front. Her black sweats were also baggy and long enough to bunch at her ankles.

"What was that all about? Did you know that guy?" he asked.

"No, he just attacked me. I hate to think what would have happened if you hadn't been there."

"I'm glad you're okay. You seemed pretty shaken up." He said.

"Yeah, I was terrified. I just wanted to get out of there so fast I didn't really ever thank you."

"Well there's no need obviously." He said.

She suddenly felt so grateful that she found herself throwing her arms around him. With her body up against his, Chris realized that there was most likely a high-quality rack hidden inside her extra-large sweater.

"Thank you." She said, while still embracing him.

"No problem." He said, patting her gently on the back.

"I'm sorry, I'm sure you don't usually get hugs from your clients." She said embarrassed and let him go.

"No, you'd be surprised." He said truthfully, the old grandmas always insisted on giving him hugs after their workouts to show their appreciation, "I'm the one who should be sorry for not catching the creep. But I promise if he ever shows his face around here again he'll regret it."

"I complained about that stupid light weeks ago." She said. Then her blue eyes watered up and she started to cry.

Chris was suddenly aware of how out in the open they were. A couple people were staring at them now. Having a client cry by the front desk did not look good.

"Here, we can use this office. Let's sit down." He said.

Chris ushered her into an office room and shut the door behind them.

"I'm sorry." She said, "I know nothing technically happened I don't know why I'm such a mess."

"Hey, you have nothing to be sorry for. And I'll get that light fixed if it's the last thing I do."

"You're too kind." She said and smiled

Chris was surprised at how beautiful she looked despite the tears, bed head, and baggy attire.

"I almost didn't come you know." She continued.

"What? No. You can't let him control you like that."

"You're right." She agreed. "You're very wise for someone your age, what are you like 28?"

Chris kept his mouth shut. He was only 25 but he did not want to admit this. It was silent for a minute or so. Chris wanted to end the silence and say something nice. He thought about commenting on her natural good looks but figured that would probably be inappropriate.

"I think you're a brave woman. It must have taken a tremendous amount of courage to come back here." He blurted, "but I'm glad you did."

"Thank you." She smiled, her tears were dry now and she had stopped crying. "To be honest though, I don't know if I feel like working out."

"No problem. I completely understand."

Chris was going to get up and open the door for her since he expected her to leave, but she didn't.

"I know I can't get my money back now though." She said, "so I suppose we'll just chat in here?"

"Oh, uhm. Sure."

This was not true. Chris easily could have refunded her money and sent her on her way. But Chris got the feeling that she wanted to talk. And he was never opposed to talking with a pretty lady.

"So, did you just start here? I've never seen you here before." Chris asked.

"I've been coming for several weeks now. I usually come in the early mornings though."

"Do you work during the day?" he asked, trying to keep the conversation going.

"No. I used to. Not anymore though." She said sadly, "I used to practice therapy."

"Really?" he asked, genuinely interested. "What kind?"

"You'll find this ironic. But I used to council people suffering from trauma. Or depression, anxiety, those sorts of things."

"Wow, that's amazing. I think it takes a special kind of person to do that type of work. I know I'd never be patient enough to that myself."

Katie felt that he meant what he said. He wasn't just trying to flatter her or make her feel better. Besides she felt fine now. It was strange, but she felt completely safe in the office with him, even though he was a complete stranger. Maybe it was his innocent look.

"I don't know. You might be a pretty good therapist. You're really good at listening."

Chris blushed.

"So, is it fun being a trainer?" she asked.

"It's great. I love working with people and helping them achieve their goals." He said, "I think the most important thing in life is being healthy and being the best version of yourself. I know that sounds cheesy, but you might say exercise is a form of therapy for me."

"That's not cheesy at all." She said, "That's a great motto to live by."

They sat in the office for the next forty-five minutes, not once did they look at the clock. She did most of the talking, he mostly listened. They kept the topics lite, but there was surprisingly a lot of laughter. Katie found that Chris was quick to laugh, and she found it endearing.

"Technically, my session ended ten minutes ago." She said.

"Oh, I hadn't realized."

"I'm sorry I kept you, I'm sure you have better things to do." She said.

"No way. I really enjoyed this."

"Me too." And with that she stood and made for the door.

"Hey..." Chris said, not entirely sure what he was going to say next. He just didn't want her to leave quite yet.

"Yes?"

"Uhm..." He stuttered, "It's not fair that you didn't get your session. Why don't you come in tomorrow at the same time and we'll have it then? No charge."

"Seriously?" she smiled.

"Of course." He was supposed to play basketball with Matt at that time, but Matt would forgive him.

"Okay, sure. I'll see you tomorrow." And with that she left.

Chris had half hoped she would give him another hug goodbye, but she didn't.

. .

Chris waited anxiously for Katie's session time to arrive. Matt had been upset about canceling basketball but told Chris he would forgive him if he sent him a picture of this mystery girl during her workout routine. For some reason Chris hadn't been able to stop thinking about her since they had visited the day before. She had a really good vibe about her. The gym had a strict no dating policy for the trainers and patrons, but he would be willing to quit if they ended up hitting it off again today. He was aware that she was probably quite a bit older than him, but he didn't care, and she hadn't seemed to care either.

He sat at the table near the front desk and watched the entrance. Each time someone entered he glanced up to see if it was Katie. A heavy-set man wearing a headband entered. A group of gangly teenagers next. It was now a couple minutes past Katie's session time. She was late. The door opened again, and Chris watched as a thin pair of legs walked through. It wasn't Katie though, it was the Barbie Doll and her shorts were even shorter than usual. The bottom half of her perky ass cheeks could be seen. Chris watched the young boy's eyes at the front desk follow her as she walked until she disappeared in the woman's locker room. The boy noticed Chris had caught him starring and he quickly looked down at his phone. Chris laughed.

The entrance door opened again.

Holy Shit...Chris thought dumbfounded as Katie stepped up to the front desk.

Her long dark hair shined and was silky smooth. Mascara caused her crystal blue eyes to pop even more than the day before. Pink lipstick highlighted her plump lips. The greenbay packers sweater had been left behind and in its place was a white sports bra with black lacing straps crisscrossing her chest. The white sports bra looked as if it was struggling to contain the two very sizable orbs of tit flesh within. Her mountainous breasts converged together to create a deep valley of cleavage that could be seen underneath the black crisscrossing fabric. Her stomach was bare, showing off her hard-flat stomach and trim waistline.

Her tight spandex shorts were black and revealed her muscular quads that flexed as she walked. When she reached the front desk, she turned to speak with the boy, giving Chris a view of her profile. Her shorts hugged every curve of her fleshy bubble but. Chris's eyes traveled down her smooth back and over her bulging butt like a car driving slowly along a long flat country road that reaches a large hill. They continued down her legs and muscular calves and ended at her clean nike shoes. Seeing her now Chris would guess she was closer to early thirties but could even pass for late twenties.

I wonder who she's trying to impress now. Chris thought as he scanned her goddess like figure several more times.

"Can you hear me?" Katie asked the boy at the desk once more.

He was staring directly at her breasts with his mouth held open.

The little perv. She thought. She already regretted wearing this ridiculous outfit, but Jordan had insisted. She felt practically naked.

"Katie! Hey, you made it." Chris said after coming to his senses. He was glad that he had not been the first person she had approached, or he would probably look as foolish as the poor boy behind the desk right now.

"Hey Chris!" she gave a big grin when she saw him.

The sight of her standing there, her luscious lips spread wide to flash a bright smile nearly caused his knees to buckle. Katie's heart unexpectedly gave a slight flutter at the sight of him as well. His shoulders were broad, his shirt was tight and hugged his pecks, it was also sleeveless, so his big beefy arms were exposed.

A man stepped through the door after Katie and stood behind her.

"Jordan, this is Chris. He was the guy I told you about. If it weren't for him I'd probably be in a dumpster in some alleyway right now." She said, "Chris, this is my husband, Jordan."

jeffincognito
jeffincognito
1,518 Followers