Gym Ratz, Round 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

Slowly I begin to rock, and each time I push back I take him a little deeper. I'm pretty tight but gushing wet and he's stretching me out fast. I can't help but moan every time that big rod goes in me, and I can tell he likes it too, because he begins to snarl and thrust his hips up in response. In no time I can feel his hips pressing against my thighs, and with a little wiggle I take his last millimeter and sit firmly on him. God he's big! And god it feels soooooooo fucking good. I can't stay still and with a moan I start sliding up and down that iron shaft, and I swear I can feel those rough veins rubbing against me!

But he ups the ante when he grabs my hips and begins lifting, then slamming me down on his cock, impaling me and forcing my legs open even wider! It's so good all I can do is moan, and I lean forward and put my head on his shoulder, letting him do the work. In that position he can raise his hips and he begins ramming into me, so hard I bounce with every thrust! He's panting now, and I begin to shudder, my own breath coming in hard quick gasps.

I begin to whimper and I hear my voice, strangely high and thin, begging, "Oh god, fuck me Jim! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK MEEEEEEE!!!" With a growl he redoubles his efforts, still lifting me and slamming me down as his hips pump, fast and hard now, and the sound of my ass slapping on his thighs is louder with every thrust! I wrap both arms around his neck, hanging on for dear life, and I can begin to feel my pussy trying to clench around him with every stroke. "Ohhhhh shittttttttt!" I howl as I cum again, on that monster cock this time, and my body is bouncing wildly as he fucks me even harder!

And in the next moment he yells, "Enfoire'! Je jouis!" as his hips lift off the couch, taking me with them, and he grunts as he begins to pump me full of cum! I have no idea what that means and I don't care as my cunt throbs and milks him while I shudder and jerk, collapsed on top of him. Suddenly I'm sweaty and wet, and both of us are gasping for breath but I'm still enjoying the feel of that rod buried in me.

He doesn't say a word, but those big hands slide from my hips to my butt and he rubs gently, in big circles, which really feels nice. Then he slowly moves his hands up my back and I can feel him squeezing tighter, those bulging biceps pressing against me as he crushes me against his hard chest. This feels so good I could just stay like this, but I begin to wonder how long it will last. And whether he'll at least be polite when he tells me it's time to go.

"Ginny?"

Here it comes. "Jim?" I whisper.

"You got any place you have to be?"

"Nope."

"Good!"

And I gasp as somehow he pushes up from the couch with me in his arms! I wrap my legs around him and hang on, but we aren't going too far. He carries me to the other side of the loft -- to the bed -- and climbs up on his knees, still holding me. Then he carefully lays me down, right in the middle, and I'm sort of in shock, but I smile up at him and he grins back. And he lies next to me, face up, putting his hands on the pillow under his head. I'm still not sure what this is about, but I like it, and roll over, then crawl up till I can lay my head on his chest, one leg thrown over one of his. And those arms wrap me up again!

I wiggle and snuggle into him a little more, and the next thing I know he gives me a little kiss on the forehead. Mmmmmmmmmm, I know better than to get used to this! But then we don't move again, and he doesn't say a word. And in a few minutes his slow heavy breathing tells me he's asleep! At first I'm way too tense for that, but the several orgasms he gave me have taken their toll, and I slowly relax, then join him.

Wow, that was even better than I thought, because when I slowly become conscious again I realize there's no light in the apartment -- it's dark outside! And these big strong arms are still holding me, but now his hands are moving slowly over me. Mmmmmmmmmmm! When I sigh and move just a little to get more comfortable he says softly, "Welcome back!"

I manage to look up at him, and in the dimness I can see a big smile. I hardly want to move, but I feel so good I owe him something, and with a little wiggling I manage to push up enough to give him a kiss. And it's a wonderful kiss, long and slow, growing deeper and more urgent but never going too far. And when I whimper from the shocks going through me, I get a sigh of pleasure in return. And then he does it again! He slides his hands down to my hips and in one motion lifts me and sets me down again so I'm lying on his chest, straddling him!

I've always loved the feeling of being powerless, in the grip and control of a strong man, and I shudder, feeling like a little girl. I want to call him "daddy", but he might not be ready for that! So when those arms wrap tight around me again, one hand on the back of my shoulder and one on my ass, I whimper, "Thank you Sir, you make me feel so good!" in my best little girl voice. And I am already so turned on I can feel myself getting wet!

I can feel him tense for a moment at those words. He gives a little laugh and says, "Just Jim; and you ought to know you make me feel just as good!" And we can't say any more, because I kiss him hard, ramming my tongue in his mouth and grinding my lips on his. And it's only seconds before I realize his cock is between our bodies, and it's swelling fast!

I wiggle against him and he moans, lifting his hips to press against me. And that big hand on my ass is rubbing and squeezing and pinching gently, at the same time it pulls me down against him. When I begin to roll my hips in time with his hand he gasps, "Oh fuck, Ginny!" in a strangled voice, and I suddenly realize he feels it as much as I do. Maybe more!

He tightens his grip and rolls over with me in his arms, but slowly and gently, and he ends up on his knees over me so he's not crushing me into the mattress. And when he rolls his hips a couple of times, his cock sliding up and down my pussy, I whimper and moan, writhing under him. And then I decide, he's been so nice I'm going to play my game anyhow, and in my little voice I moan, "Oh please Daddy, fuck your little girl!"

To my amazement he decides to play along, and says, with a lisp, "Does little Ginny want some of Daddy's great big hot dog?"

I'm so surprised I giggle, then say, "Oh yes Daddy! Give me some of your great big meat stick!"

He pushes up onto his knees, grabs himself, and slaps his rock hard cock against my pussy, making me jump. "Oh yes Daddy, spank me!"

"Has Ginny been a bad girl?" Wow, he's getting into this now!

"Yes Daddy, very bad, I need to be punished!"

Without another word he moves to my side, reaches down and flips me onto my stomach! I know the drill now, and quickly slide my knees under me, head into a pillow, offering him my ass. And I feel those big hands on it, rubbing softly at first, then harder, squeezing and pinching, grabbing handfuls of my flesh. And suddenly, SMACKKKKKKKK! He slaps me so hard I almost fall forward! Oh my god! It hurt and I'm shaking! I love it!

SMACKKKKKKKK! He evens it out and now both cheeks are burning, on fire! "Oh Daddy, I've been so very bad! Punish me more!"

SMACKKKKKKKK, SMACKKKKKKKK, SMACKKKKKKKK, SMACKKKKKKKK! Oh my god, he's done this before! I've needed that for sooooooo long! "Thank you Daddy, I promise I'll be good!"

SMACKKKKKKKK, SMACKKKKKKKK! "Ginny had better be a good little girl or next time the punishment will be worse!" Now he says that in his Daddy voice, and I realize he's got the message and willing to go along all the way.

I have tears in my eyes, but I lift my head from the pillow, turn to him, and as loud as I can, I give him the raspberry!

SMACKKKKKKKK, SMACKKKKKKKK, SMACKKKKKKKKK, SMACKKKKKKKK! So hard I grunt and cry out with every slap. But in the next moment I shriek as he buries his cock in me and thrusts hard until his hips are pressed tight against my ass!

"THANK YOU DADDY!" I scream, and when he begins to fuck me hard, slamming against my ass with every stoke, I cum like a train, hard and fast, my juices gushing as my entire body goes out of control. But his fingers dig into my hips and he keeps ramming that iron bar into me, and as soon as I regain enough strength I begin slamming back against him! And the sound of our bodies colliding echoes back and forth through the loft!

I can feel another orgasm building fast, and I scream out again, "Thank you Daddy, fuck your little girl, make her be good!"

Now he's growling with every stroke, plowing into me so hard he's literally lifting me off the bed by the hips with every thrust! I can feel hot wet drops on my back, and I know he's sweating hard, giving me everything he has. Until he suddenly snarls and slams into me three times, harder than all the rest. And then he begins to grunt and I know he's filling me with his cream! My cunt clamps hard around his pulsing cock and I growl through clenched teeth as the orgasm to die for finally happens! If anyone is home downstairs they must think two wild animals are loose up here! And they're right!

We lie still, crumpled up on the sheets together, for several minutes, both gasping and sweating like pigs. My ass stings so bad I feel like I've been branded, and my hips hurt so bad I know I'll be black and blue for a week. And all I can think of is, "That was the most perfect fuck I've ever had!"

I just want to lie here, relishing the feeling, but I hear, "Ginny?"

"Yes Daddy?"

"Please," he says, "Jim!" And I know that for now the game is over.

"Honey, are you ok?" There is real concern in his voice.

I consider for a moment what I should say. Should I play with him? Nah, now is not the time. "Actually, I'm wonderful!" And I roll over to face him with a big smile in the semi-darkness. "And you were too Jim! I know you must think I'm a nutcase, but trust me, that was just what I needed!"

"Whew, I'm glad. I was really afraid I'd gotten carried away. Since I've been hitting the gym regularly sometimes I don't know my own strength. Normally that's a good thing, but I don't want to hurt you!"

"Baby, I don't know whether we're going to see each other again, that's up to you!" I add the last to make it clear I wouldn't mind. "But for the record I know how to say "no" or "stop" in a way that will make it clear I mean it. I may be "Skinny Ginny" but I don't break easily."

"And I guess you can tell, I love sex, but it doesn't always have to be like that. What we did first was great, but sometimes, for a little while, I just really like the feeling of being "owned". And you did a great job!" I add, with a giggle. And I crawl over to him and give him a kiss, just because I like him and we had fun and I feel great! And I want him to know. And I'm just a little surprised at how gently he runs his hands over my body. This dude has a lot of sides to him.

He's relaxed now and we spend a little time making small talk, mostly about the gym. He tells me that he's only there every other day, which is ok, although I'm there almost every weekday. But finally he gets around to saying, rather self-consciously, "I really would like to see you again Ginny, maybe Wednesday after we work out?"

Woohoo, you got it big guy! For some reason I don't get many second dates, maybe I scare them away. But that's ok, I love variety! But with Jim, we'll see how it goes. So far so good! We don't make any plans and he tells me he has to work tonight and needs a shower and a couple of hours more sleep if he can get it. S'ok, for now I'm a happy feller. We fool around for a few minutes and he takes me back to my car. And all the way home I think about what I'll tell Carli tomorrow. And maybe what I won't! But that's Round 3!

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers
12