Gym Showers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith was on the edge of orgasm; these two beautiful creatures were fucking in front of her and she could only imagine how each of them felt. She moved the the water stream back to her clit, her hand thrusting into her cunt with two fingers rapidly. She struggled to suppress her moans and her breathing as she watched Hunter thrust into Asal harder and harder, until she was panting too hard to scream. The couple paused, then Hunter laid on the floor, his head in the corner of the shower stall - the only way he would fit. Faith couldn't see above his chest and hoped her couldn't see, or at least recognize, her. His muscular legs were in the stream of the shower and his hands rested on Asal's hips again. Her ass was clearly visible to Faith: perky, small, perfectly round, and settled against his pelvis. The stark contrast of their skin colors was beautiful.

Hunter began to pound Asal from below; her hands wavered on his chest as his cock slid between her pussy lips. Faith watched with wide eyes as he worked the bottom, making Asal scream repeatedly. Without warning, Faith was cumming, and hard. The water on her clitoris coupled with her fingers at her g-spot had sent her over while she was lost in their moment. She bit her lip to silence herself as her legs kicked the air from the plastic chair she sat in. Her cunt clenched around her fingers as she curled them against her spot, jiggling her hand up and down in an effort to extend the ecstasy. Her clit was oversensitive and Faith dropped the shower head; it caught on the chair, spraying at the back way of the shower. After a moment, she managed to let out her breath and her body relaxed, allowing her to retrieve the shower head and rinse her body off.

She glanced below the curtain to see the couple still going at it. How they both had lasted without an orgasm by now left Faith in shock. Hunter and Asal were holding hands in a death grip, giving the girl something to hold on to as she was mercilessly reamed with cock. His body showed no signs of stopping, his legs continuing to pump and she bounced on his cock. She leaned down so her chest was on his, their joined hands on the wall her their heads. She moaned into his chest, which was heaving up and down as her fucked her.

Faith was pinching her nipples as she watched, the water streaming down her stomach. The other girl screamed, thrashing on her boyfriend's body. Faith's eyes went wide, her hand dropping to her little bud and grinding circles on it. She was still sensitive but began to climb to another peak as the girl came without stop for a minute straight. Asal was given a moment to recover before Hunter pushed her off and they both stood up. She bent over at the waist, her hips and tiny ass pushed out to meet him, her forearms braced against the wall. Faith had the perfect profile view of the action, and watched as Hunter guided his thick cock back into Asal. Was it the shadow that made him look so huge? Or was he really over 8 inches and incredibly thick? No wonder Asal was screaming.

Hunter groaned as he slid back home in her cunt, circling his hips to feel every inch. One hand grabbed her ass, and the other grabbed her hair; through the curtain, Faith couldn't tell which. He wrenched her hair back, and his mouth went to hear ear. "You're a good little whore, right?" Faith imagined. "Letting me fuck you in public where anyone could see?" The conversation they might be having crossed spurred her on; she was going to cum again, she could tell. She wanted to wait; savor it and let it build up. Her previous fantasy entered her mind, but this time any guy who wasn't participated was filming on his smart phone. How slutty would it be to on a porn site? Pictures and video of her licking another girl out, being stuffed with as much cock as she could handle, begging for more. Her submissive side came out as she imaged being spit-roasted by Hunter and the dainty, beautiful Asal, equipped with a purple strapon. Hunter would silence her protests with his thick cock down her throat, and Asal would ravage her ass, while the rest of the guys watched and cheered them on, calling her a slut and a whore, laughing when Hunter would slap her or Asal would spank her. It was degrading and so hot, just like the scene in front of her. Hunter was still whispering, or kissing on her neck, Faith wasn't sure - but his hips were bouncing on Asal's thighs rapidly, a wet slapping noise emitting from their stall.

She stroked herself slowly, just enough to keep herself moments from orgasm. Hunter had released Asal's hips and now and kept a quick, steady paste with a shallow thrust. Asal was moaning; Faith could see her legs trembling again. Poor girl could barely stand, let alone take the fucking that she was receiving. Faith ran the water of her face and chest, her fingers moving from her clit to her g-spot, stroking again.

"Oh fuck. Fuck babe, I'm gonna cum." Hunter's voice rang loudly in the shower room; it was obvious no one felt the need to be quiet or subtle any longer, as all three of the college kids began moaning and panting.

Asal was egging on Hunter between pants, thrusting her hips back to meet his, as demonstrated by the way her legs moved under the curtain. The echoing of skin on skin filled the air. Still on the edge, Faith waited, her legs quivering as she brought the water from her chest to her pussy. Her fingers went still as the water cascaded between her lips, her breathing heavy from the overload of sensation. She threw back the curtain to watch the shadows more closely; Hunter was going full out on his girlfriend's pussy, rapid shallow strokes. Faith saw Asal drop a hand to her cunt and the girl began writhing.

Moments later, Asal screamed, her body contorting; Hunter groaned, pushing himself balls deep and holding still, his hands on the small of her back. As soon as she saw Asal orgasm, Faith switched the shower head to her clit and her fingers plunged into her cunt, pistoning in and out as they curled over her g-spot, grating it in the most delightful of ways. She was cumming as hard as Asal, if not more, and her gyrating body couldn't contain a single orgasm. She bit her lip to suppress her screams as she came a second time, with Hunter. A third wave of orgasm overtook her, her body convulsing enough to drop the shower head, which luckily landed facing the side wall. She lay panting in her chair, her heart beating rapidly and her face flush.

From the other side of the curtain, Hunter and Asal were disengaging themselves. Fear of getting caught overrode the blissed out part of Faith's mind and she stood, her joints protesting, to closer her own curtain entirely. She moved the white plastic chair to the side, silently, and picked up the shower head, replacing it in the holder. Needing to calm down quickly, she turned the water to cold and washed her body again, letting the suds flood the floor. Beside her she heard the curtain open; they must have cut the water when she wasn't paying attention. To her grateful delight, neither looked into her stall to see who may have been watching them; surely they had heard her, right? Regardless, the threat was now gone and Faith moved back to her shower schedule in the cold water. Conditioner and face washes, then a final rinsing. She turned off the water and picked up one of her towels, drying her body. The second towel wrapped around her hair. Not great for blending in to the crowd in the men's room, but she figured that any guys who saw her in the locker room would say something crude, if they said anything at all. She heard the locker room door shut and assumed that Hunter and Asal had left.

She collected her soaps and padded down the locker room hallway, keeping an eye out for Hunter or any other guys. Not seeing anyone, she made her way to her locker. She pulled out fresh clothing and dropped her towel to put on her panties. As she dressed, she replayed the images from the shower scene she had just witnessed. She didn't suppose she needed a guy for tonight after all. She was wiped from her workout and her orgasms. Dressed, she gathered her things, dropped the towels in the laundry bin, and walked towards the back entrance, from where she had come.

***

Hunter waiting outside the locker room, his backpack slung over his shoulder and leaning against the saunas. After ten minutes, Faith waltzed out, looking very pleased with herself. She stopped when she saw Hunter, as if frozen in place. He grinned and walked up to her. Yes, he had known she was watching, but he had never told his girlfriend. He debating telling Faith; to let her think she got away with it would mean she might try again. But no, it was too tempting to tease her about it.

"Using the guys' room, eh? Gotta say, with those tits I didn't see that coming." He smirked.

"Uh... The girls' room was out of fresh towels and I was lazy." She covered; her attempt to sound confident was strained.

"Uh huh, sure. Anyway, Faith, next time you'd like to watch, at least ask, ok? We could have made you hold the camera or something." He sauntered away, leaving her mouth gaping and her eyes wide, staring after him.

12