Gym Time

Story Info
A hunky trainer gets more of a workout than he expected.
3.3k words
4.52
50.4k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning, as we were eating a light breakfast, he mentioned that he needed to go lift. As soon as he told me he wanted to hit the gym I knew what I was going to do to him. I packed my gym bag with calculated precision. I wanted my ass to look amazing in there.

I drove, chattering away casually on the ride. He rode beside me, placid and in a good mood. Seemingly oblivious to my ravenous, perverse appetite. I couldn't wait to see him in his workout gear.

At the gym, it was a quiet morning. The whole neighborhood seems to get roaring drunk every Friday and Saturday, and the weekend mornings are so peaceful in the gym. There were just a couple of people using the treadmills and ellipticals as we walked in. "Save me a treadmill next to yours," i said, and smiled at him. I wanted to wink but figured that was laying it on thick.

"Okay, see you in a minute," he said and I watched his broad back enter the men's locker room.

I went into the ladies' room and changed in a hurry, a little scatterbrained from anticipation. I pulled on my favorite black tank top and some gray running tights that I knew really highlighted my "assets". Only the best gear for a gym seduction!

When I came out he was already walking on a treadmill, in black running tights and a black t-shirt. He was all covered up, but I could still see his shape. His thick legs and ass looked incredible, so solid. The black complimented his hair and made his golden skin stand out. I made sure to walk around behind him, watching him move, as I climbed up onto the treadmill next to his. I looked up to see him watching me. I grinned, and looked away to fiddle with the treadmill controls in a futile effort to avoid blushing. We jogged some brief intervals for 10 minutes before he wanted to stop. Cardio is the strong suit of neither of us.

We stopped the treadmills and I sauntered over to the weights area. I felt his eyes burning into my back all the way over as he followed. My hips maybe swayed a little more than usual. When I glanced up into the mirrors I caught his eye and smiled. He looked down at the floor and I could tell I was getting to him.

"What do you want to train today?" he asked.

I knew it was up to me to drive this workout onwards if we were going to do more in the gym than stand around blushing and staring at the floor. "Well, I thought maybe we could warm up with some pull ups before we do our tractor tire flips. How does that sound? 괜찮아?"

He smiled at that and said, "그래, 좋아요"

I loved hearing him speak Korean. It sounded like soft flower petals falling off his shy lips.

He followed me over to the pull-up assist machine and watched as I adjusted the weight, mounted the machine, and struggled through my set. He gave me tips on my form, "Keep your chest forward. Core stays tight. Use your lats, not your biceps. You should feel it here." He just barely, gingerly touched my lat as I was struggling up. I switched positions and did a set of dips. As I finished and looked up, he was watching silently at my side.

I broke the moment climbing down from the machine and said "All right, your set."

He replied, "I don't need the assist; I'll do mine over here." He walked over to the regular pull-up bar.

"One day I'll get there," I said.

"Oh you will. Just keep working at it," he said. With that he hopped and took hold of the bar. I stood behind and aside of him, and could see his back working with each clean, disciplined rep. His massive legs hung stil. I looked in the mirror and saw his face, intent on the exercise, staring at a point beyond the bar. His arms and neck were dewy. I stole a furtive glimpse of his package, a subtle bulge in his black tights, but didn't want him to catch me staring, so I averted my gaze.

After 15 reps he dropped down from the bar and turned to look at me, a big smile on his face.

"Feeling good?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"Ready to go get dirty flipping a tire?" I said.

"Ready when you are," he laughed.

"Come on then," I said, grinning at him. This was my gym, my territory, and I had to lead the way. I strolled through the gym, grabbed a fresh towel and pushed through the double doors to the outside back lot.

The lot was deserted. Few people came back here - especially in the heat of summer. There were trees for cover but it was still pretty warm. The lot was on a slope, surrounded by a chain link fence. On the other sides of the fence were a few private backyards and the gym parking lot. Beside the doors, tucked away in a corner, a small concrete parking pad was piled with tractor tires of various size. Not a lot of members were into the heavy lifting. The tires had been sitting for a while. The rainstorms from the last week had accumulated inside the tires.

I glanced around for a moment and identified my favorite - the second-largest tire in the pile. My friends and I estimated it weighed about 250 pounds, maybe more. "Here's the one," I said. While he watched hesitantly, I planted my feet against the tire, hunkered down and grabbed the treads with my fingertips. I shoved upwards with my legs and butt, and got the tire halfway up before the water inside sloshed all over my front. Then with a grunt I caught the tire with my thigh and repositioned my hands under it to push it up and over. "Heavy.. fucking.. bastard!" The tire landed like a great, noisy rubber penny. It rolled a couple of circles on its edge, slinging water out before settling on the ground again with a hollow thunk: one flip. "Your turn," I said. "It's less heavy now. Let's go down to the lot and back up the hill."

"Okay," he said, smiling. I stood back and watched as he got into position behind the tire, his legs, ass and back all flexed and solid delicious muscle as he came up with it, then placing his palms on the underside to finish the flip. The nasty water sloshed out and wet him to his knees, streaming down the hill in front of us. "That's a pretty heavy tire," he said.

"I'm sure you could do the heaviest one if you wanted, though," I said, secretly pleased at his comment.

We kept taking turns quickly flipping down the incline, the tire getting lighter, and us filthier, with each flip. When we reached the bottom I caught my breath for a moment. He looked ready to rock some more. "You're really strong," he said, grinning.

"So are you," I replied. We reveled in the shared endorphin buzz. "Ready to go back up?" I said.

"Yeah, let's go," he said.

I started back up the hill. The tire was getting heavier again, and slippery with filthy water as we went back up the incline - steepest at the top. He was really sweating now. It glistened on his arms, neck, and face. His black hair was glittering and dripping. His shirt clung to the muscles in his back. I could see them rippling as he moved. On my last flip I could barely get it up, winded and distracted. The tire slipped from my hand and I caught it awkwardly with my leg. I made a noise of surprise and I felt him jump in just behind me, shoving the tire up and over with me. "Are you all right?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm f--" I reeled a half step backwards and bumped into his warm, solid, sweating chest before I turned around, my back whispering the ghost of that touch. I was breathing hard as the scent of him filled my nose, fragrant, musky, masculine. Without even thinking I reached out and laid my right hand flat against his chest. His nipple was a hard bead under my palm as I pressed gently into his muscle and slid my palm upwards to his neck. I looked up and saw his eyes were wide with shock and black with arousal. I stepped an inch closer and clasped him at the waist with my other. He was thick, solid and radiating heat like a furnace. I felt his arms haltingly fold around me, his hands settling just under my shoulderblades.

Then I tilted my face upwards a bit and touched his sweet, salty lips with mine. I could taste his sweat on his lips and felt him exhale shudderingly. My eyes drifted closed as I kissed him gently, no tongue, just soft slow kisses. I didn't want to frighten him. He was frozen, breathing hard but not moving otherwise. I drew back, licked the sweat off my lips, and studied him. His black eyes opened and I saw a fierce hunger in his expression as he suddenly squeezed me. My breasts crushed against his chest and I felt his whole body against mine. His cock was a definite presence pressing my lower belly. He drove his mouth against mine and moaned. The sound was so desperate. He kissed me hard and I pressed back, and suddenly our tongues were teasing each other. The kissing kept us both panting. I drew away slightly to touch him more.

I threaded my hand up from his neck to his face, stroking his smooth golden cheek. His hair was wet but still brushy and prickled my hand. Who would want dessert if you could devour something this delicious instead? His sweat dripped onto my face and mouth, enveloping me with his scent. I grabbed his short slippery hair and pulled his head back, exposing his thick neck to me fully. I savagely began licking the sweat off his neck, in long firm strokes of my tongue from his collarbone to his jawline. I felt his arms relax their grip on me and slide downwards, his hands resting on the small of my back. A tiny whimper escaped him that drove a stab of lust straight down to my increasingly swollen pussy.

I pressed him away from me, his eyes snapping open in confusion as he let go his arms from around me. "Against the wall in the corner," I said, and guided him to the corner of the building, out of sight from the parking lot, among the tires. I pressed his shoulders gently but urgently against the cinderblocks. When his back thumped against the wall, I kept him pinned with my left hand, but slid my right down his body. His abs rolled with each breath, so warm and alive with strength. I kissed him again, melting against him, as my hand wandered further south. When I grazed his cock through his tights, he closed me in his arms again and breathed out violently, a silent sigh. I broke the kiss. "Oh, do you like that?" I asked.

"Yes," he whispered. Still so shy.

"Do you want me to touch you again?" i breathed low against him. He nodded, eyes squeezing shut, chest heaving. "Ask me to touch you."

His face blushed darkly. "Please" he whispered, after a moment's hesitation.

"Please what?" I whispered back in his ear, smiling an evil smile he didn't see.

"Oh, please touch me," he whispered.

"Here?" With one finger, I stroked the outline of his cock from base to tip.

He nodded wordlessly, eyes still closed.

"All right then," As much as I love hearing a beautiful man begging to be touched, I couldn't keep up the teasing for long. I knew what I wanted to do with that cock. I cupped him in my hand and pressed it up against his abdomen. His body was so wet, I wasn't sure if it was sweat or precum on my hands, but the smell of his arousal hit me again as I massaged his swollen organ through his clothes. He was very firm, like a burning banana standing at attention, and the shy soft weight of his balls below.

I felt his hands slide lower again, over the small of my back, to grasp handfuls of my ample ass. "Yesss" I hissed. It felt amazing to be grasped and my ass cheeks pulled apart. I could feel it all down in my pussy. I arched my back into his hands, and kissed him ravenously again. He kissed back harder now, pushing his tongue into my mouth with evident hunger. We kissed for a few breaths before I pulled my mouth back and said, "I want to taste all of you."

"Okay," he groaned, his beautiful black eyes heavy-lidded with lust. His hands squeezed my ass and his cock twitched under my palm. I looked down between us and hooked my fingers into the waistband of his tights, carefully peeling them down. He was silent as I exposed his thick, dusky brown uncut cock. It bobbed up gently as it was freed of the tights, glistening on the pink tip. His balls were dark too, and surrounded by a sparse nest of black hair, sticking wildly out in every direction. I wrapped my hand around his shaft carefully, loving the sight of his foreskin gliding back from the head, before I glanced at his face to see his head thrown back against the wall, eyes half-closed, and biting his lip. My body was electrified by the sight of him so undone by lust. I could feel it running like lightning to my nipples, down my spine, and engorging my pussy. "You look so beautiful," I said to him.

I slowly fisted his cock a few times, watching his chest heave as he breathed. Then I squatted down in front of him, feeling his hands slide off my butt to rest on my shoulders. I grabbed his hips, and admired the view. His cock bobbed proudly just in front of me. I breathed in his musk deeply as I buried my nose and lips at the base, his soft balls and hair tickling my face. He smelled incredible. I licked a slow path up the underside of his cock. It bounced up and away from my tongue once before landing again.

I love to give fellatio to a man who submits. He lays open the most vulnerable and tender parts of himself and his masculinity to me so that I can give him intense pleasure. Unlike in porn, real fellatio can be an incredibly intimate act of surrender. And so it was with him. I looked up to see him watching. I held his eye contact as I gently, slowly sucked his glans into my mouth. He hissed in a breath between his teeth and threw his head back. Then I concentrated on taking him in. His delicious foreskin slid back and forth over the length of his cock as I held him in my mouth. The smell/taste was indescribable. Salt, musk, soap, lust, precum...

I let go of one hip to impatiently shove my fingers down my own tights, tugging on my swollen labia and bathing my fingers in my juices. I was sopping wet. My fingers circled my clitoris as I pulled away from his cock, taking gasping breaths and peppering him with kisses. I bent lower to gently suck his balls into my mouth, first one then the other, relishing the sweaty skin's soft texture and his quiet groans above me. Men talk about "balls of steel" to forget just how fragile these parts of themselves are. I love to take them into my mouth - an act of trust, like placing your head in an alligator's jaws.

I drew his cock back into my mouth and sucked him vigorously for a few minutes until I felt his hand on my head, pulling me away. I stood up, my hand still down my own pants, and looked him in the eye before diving in for a wild and wet kiss. After a moment he broke away, watching my hand idly working my pussy, and asked hesitantly, "Do you need.. do you want me to.."

"I need you to fuck me," I said. "Right up against this wall."

He groaned, obviously beyond words at this point.

I broke contact with him and stepped to his side to face the wall. He turned to stand behind me, not touching, but I knew he was watching. I peeled my tights down, jutting my ass out and pulling the fabric tight to make my ass bounce like a bubble as it cleared the elastic. I felt his palm rest on the bare flesh my ass, slick with sweat. "I want to feel you inside me, baby" I said.

I grabbed against the wall with both hands and arched my back, spread my legs as wide as I could. After a split second hesitation, I felt his knuckles and the tip of his cock as he poked around my slippery pussy, trying to slide home. Each motion was exquisite. He rubbed against my clit a few times before he finally pressed into my vagina. The first stroke was shallow as he stretched my pussy open. On the second stroke, I moaned as he pushed his way into me.

"You're so wet," he growled as he shoved deeper.

"Oh, fuck me," I said. We soon found a rhythm, urgent and fierce. Our bodies slapped wetly together, his balls smacking my clitoris as his penis massaged my insides. I squeezed him experimentally with my kegel muscles and he groaned instantly. "You like it when I squeeze you?" I teased breathlessly. "That pussy hug?" Talking filthy made me blush crimson even now.

"Yeah," he groaned, fucking me with firm, deep strokes. I started squeezing around his cock rhythmically. "Ohh" he moaned, his strokes becoming more erratic. I reached down and masturbated while he fucked me, keeping up the kegels until the orgasm ripped through me, and the pulsing in my vagina was no longer voluntary. I cried out as I rode the waves, the intense rush of pleasure blanking out my brain. He was still fucking me, moaning with each stroke as he got closer to coming.

"Come in me, baby," I said, when I could get my tongue to speak words again. "I want to feel it."

He moaned again and muttered, "Coming!" as I felt him drive violently into me, pressing up against my cervix and then felt the pulsations from him as he emptied himself inside me. After a few lazy, twitching extra pumps with his softening cock, we were still for a moment as we caught our breath. He ran his hands down my back and ass as he slid, spent, from my soaking vagina. I could feel his come inside me, slowly oozing out of my pussy as I stood up, pulled up my sodden tights, and turned around.

I watched him stuff himself back into his clothes uncomfortably. He put one hand on the wall above me to brace himself, and I wrapped my arms around his big back. I looked into his black eyes as he smiled sheepishly. We shared a half-embarrassed laugh, before our mouths met for a long, sated kiss.

"Good workout?" I said, grinning.

"Best I've had in a long time," he replied.