Gyno Exam of Lacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her concern seemed to have been unfounded, as the plastic smoothly slid into, gliding on a wave of Lacey's own secretions.

"Looks like the girl was more turned on than she seemed," thought Doctor Jennings.

With the speculum fully inserted, Doctor Jennings opened it up - slowly - as she watched the girls tight pussy expand along with the plastic.

She reached back to her cart and pickup up a spatula. "Ok, Lacey, you may feel a slight pinching or twinge of pain as I use this to take a scraping of your cervix. Great," said Doctor Jennings as she placed the sample back into the tube.

"How are you doing Lacey?"

"Ok," said a very red-faced Lacey.

"Ok, now, I'm going to palpate - that means touch - the interior of your vagina. So first, I'm going to insert one finger. There, not so bad right?"

"No, it feels fine," replied Lacey in a breathy tone.

"Now' I'm going to insert another finger. Everything feels good. Ok, now you'll feel me apply some pressure to your stomach with my left hand as I palpate your vagina with my right hand."

Looking up to check on her patient, the doctor noticed that Lacey's eyes were closed and her lower lip was tucked tightly behind her front teeth. Nothing she hadn't seen before of course, but still somewhat surprising.

"Alright, Lacey, almost done." The doctor pulled off her right glove.

Sensing the exam was almost over Lacey let out a sigh - of relief or otherwise, the doctor could not be sure.

Lacey's hopes of fleeing the dreaded gyno chair, however, were dashed as the doctor put on a new glove.

"This part of is called the recto-vaginal exam, and as the name suggests, it involves your rectum, so there may be a bit of discomfort, but again, nothing too painful. So first, Lacey, I'm going to insert my finger into your vagina, just like before. Good. Now, I'm going to insert another finger into your rectum. Good, now push your rectum towards my finger."

With her fingers in a girl like she was holding a bowling ball, Doctor Jennings always got an erotic sense of fulfillment: total control.

Lacey, for her part, too, seemed to be enjoying the exam; her eyes were open now as she eagerly peered between her legs, but she continued to bite her lower lip, clearly in pleasure.

The doctor pulled her fingers from the girls two holes and took the glove off. But as quickly as she removed it, she had replaced it with another.

"Last part, Lacy. We're gonna go back to the table so I can finish the exam," said Doctor Jennings.

"Alright," said Lacey as she dismounted the chair and walked over to the table.

"Ok, Lacey, what I'm gonna have you do is, stand on this stool and lean forward so that your chest is resting against the table."

As Lacey climbed atop the stool, she realized that this movement would cause her gown to fall open.

Noticing her patient's hesitation, Doctor Jennings, said, "Don't worry about the gown, we're almost done here anyway, Lacey."

As she leaned forward, sure enough, her gown fell forward revealing her beautiful ass. With her patient in position, Doctor Jennings began.

"This part is called the rectal exam, and all it is me putting a finger - or two - into your rectum to make sure everything is healthy. Alright, Lacey?"

With that, Doctor Jennings drizzled a bit of lubricant onto her right middle and pointer fingers. She put the bottle down, and rested her left hand on Lacey's bare lower back. Using her left hand she tried to part the girl's butt cheeks - but she couldn't - they were too firm and too wide.

A bit surprised by this occurrence, Doctor Jennings did the only thing she could think of.

"Lacey", she asked, "Would you mind reaching behind you and using your hands to spread your buttocks apart so I can better access your rectum?"

Lacey was taken aback by the rather provocative request from her otherwise demure seeming doctor, but complied nonetheless, "Sure," she said.

She reached back, placing each hand firmly on an ass cheek and pulled them wide apart - a move to which she was not unaccustomed - to say the least.

Now Doctor Jennings had a direct view of the girl's beautiful vulva, glistening with juice and her delicate, lily-white asshole.

Fully appreciating the beauty of the gift that had just been shared with her, the Doctor wasted no time, slipping her fingers into the girls warm asshole. They slid in deeply, with noticeably less resistance than during the recto-vaginal.

As she swirled her fingers to fully examine Lacey's rectum, Doctor Jennings again fell victim to the temptation to touch Lacey's little clit.

With her fingers still deeply inserted, the doctor used her thumb to lightly brush the clit.

This was all Lacey need. As soon as Doctor Jennings's thumb made contact with Lacey's clit, a massive orgasm ripped through the teenager's body. Doctor Jennings could feel Lacey's anus clench around her fingers as the orgasms pulsed through the girl's groin.

As the orgasm subsided, Doctor Jennings withdrew her fingers from Lacey's asshole. The two women looked at each other, each feeling a little dirty, but both feeling immensely relieved that they had given into their urges.

"That's it, Lacey, not so bad, huh?" asked a smiling Doctor Jennings.

"Hahah, that was great, Doctor Jennings, thank you ... for the... exam" replied Lacey, sheepishly.

As Lacey walked towards her clothes, the doctor stopped her.

"Wait, Lacey, there's one last part of the exam I forgot - I'm going to need an observed urine sample from you."

Lacey turned around to face the doctor. The two women, one naked, one clothed, locked eyes. After all they had been through, it would be odd to pee in front of the Doctor, wouldn't it, thought Lacey.

Seemingly reading her thoughts, the Doctor, said, "I'm running a bit late for my next appointment so would it be ok if Jackie took your sample?"

Lacey was a bit relieved, but had a confused look on her face.

"Oh, Jackie - my nurse ... she took your vitals," explained Doctor Jennings.

"Sure, and thanks again," said Lacey.

Doctor Jennings smiled and walked out, leaving Lacey, once again naked and alone in the room, this time without even the small modesty of a gown.

But she didn't feel uncomfortable; rather, the warmth of her orgasm stayed with her as she stood there waiting for nurse Jackie.

The door slowly cracked open and in walked the nurse. What welcomed her as she opened the door was a fully nude, post-orgasm glowing Lacey staring at her.

"Oh, I should have knocked," mumbled the nurse.

"Hahaha, that's ok," said Lacey, "You're gonna watch me pee anyway, right?"

The nurse let out a chuckle, "I suppose you're right."

The nurse handed a clear, plastic container to Lacey, and said, "Whenever you're ready."

"Right here?" asked Lacey, "What if there's ... you know ... a little extra?"

"That's ok, Lacey, these floors are easy enough to clean," said the nurse.

Lacey took the container from the nurse's hand and squatted down right there. With one hand she placed the container in between her legs, and with the other she spread her labia apart, making a 'V' with her fingers.

After squatting there for what seemed like forever, the nurse finally asked, "are you a shy pee-er?"

Lacey looked up from the empty container, which she had been intently focused on and saw the nurse smiling at her.

"I guess so. I don't usually pee in front of people - well not sober, at least," chuckled Lacey.

Sensing a bit of a wild streak, the nurse decided to take a gamble: "Would it help if I got undressed too?" she asked.

Not sure how serious the nurse was about her offer, Lacey decided to test the waters a bit: "Why don't you just pee in this cup for me," she joked.

"Hahaha," you are a bit of wild one, aren't you," said the nurse.

As she did, she reached behind her and pushed the lock on the door closed. The mood became instantly hot and bothered as the nurse used her other hand to reach down and roughly pull her light blue scrub top over her head, revealing a taut stomach and bountiful breasts, encased behind a lacey wall of black satin.

Lacey dropped the cup and stood up. The two briskly walked towards each other, meeting halfway. Their heads violently clinked together like magnets, as their tongues hastily explored each other's mouths.

Instinctively, Lacey's hand shot down towards her partner's crotch, pushing up against the nurses puffy pussy, the fabric of her scrubs wedging between her damp lips and rubbing against her erect clit.

Lacey felt the nurse's arms wrap around her, as the woman's two hands firmly planted on the top of her butt cheeks. She felt a surge of adrenaline - that sensation of your stomach jumping through your chest that comes from steep hills and roller coasters - as the tips of the nurse's fingers wrapped around her butt cheeks, digging into the cleft of her ass crack.

Before she knew it, the nurse had spun her around and knelt between her legs, lapping at her butt hole like a thirst-stricken dog.

Unlike the college boys who'd sloppily licked her asshole, the nurse interspersed her frenetic licking with soft, delicate strokes that started at the clit and worked their way to the top of Lacey's butt cheeks.She clearly knew what a woman liked.

As quickly as she'd been bent over and tongue fucked, Lacey was cuming - wave after wave of body shaking pleasure. She collapsed on top of the exam table.

As she gathered her wits, she could faintly hear the nurse say, "Now it's your turn." She turned her head towards the room, to see the nurse pulling down her scrub bottoms and lacey black thong.

"Have you ever tasted a woman?" the nurse asked, as she approached the table.

"No," said Lacey, with a mixture of excitement and apprehension.

"Well today's your lucky day," grinned the nurse, as she climbed atop Lacey.

Straddling the college girl, the nurse backed her ass up towards Lacey's face. Slowly she lowered herself until she could feel Lacey's hot, rapid breaths on her bald pussy. The nurse could feel the air sucked away from her pussy, and exhaled through Lacey's nose directly into her puckered asshole.

To help break the tension, the nurse began to kiss Lacey around her lower stomach, starting with her bellybutton, and working her way down to the girl's recuperating clit, giving it a gentle kiss.

Lacey had had her pussy - and ass - licked quite often but she'd never done the licking herself.

Setting aside any sense of awkwardness, Lacey moved her head forward and mimicked the nurse's clit kiss.

Slowly she applied steadily more pressure with each lick, moving her tongue from clit to asshole and back again. Encouraged by the nurses, increasing moans, Lacey increase the spread of her tongue.

Afraid the other patients might hear them, the nurse buried her face in Lacey's pussy to stifle her increasingly loud moans.

With each girl moaning into and licking the others pussy, orgasm was not far off. They wrapped their arms and legs around each other and dug their fingers into the others flesh.

"Ughhhhhhhh,"moaned Lacey, as she slovenly gasped into the nurse's pussy, sensations of her orgasm unlike any she'd felt before.

This was all the nurse needed. She rocked her hips back, grinding all the way into Lacey's face and let out a guttural orgasm growl.

As their orgasms subsided, they lay down side by side, face to face.

"So, about that urine sample?" asked the smiling nurse.

12