Gypsy Charm

Story Info
A lucky find means Josh, mom and sister have a busy weekend
11.9k words
4.5
171.4k
195
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
934 Followers

Foreplay: In most of my stories I try to keep the action within the realms of possibility. This story stretches reality well into the realms of fantasy, but if it works for you then do please consider a 5*. All characters depicted within are over 18.

*

"Mom, I'm just going for a walk to the castle ruins," said Josh. It was a lovely day to grab some fresh air, studies temporarily on hold. He had some research work to do during the study break but the walk would help him concentrate later.

"OK, have fun!" his mom's stock answer. Josh had often opted to be on his own. His love of sport meant he could have the pick of a dozen girls, but right then he was only interested in one. Kisses? Yes he'd had plenty of kisses. Stinkies? Occasionally but that's as far as it went. Blowjobs? He'd scored the winning goal for his college first team in several matches and there was always at least one fervent female fan who showed him how good that was, and once, as a very special birthday 'thank you', he'd been smuggled into the girls changing room so the cheerleaders could help him celebrate. However, the crux of the problem was he was still, at 20 years old, a virgin.

Joshua - Josh to all who knew him - was undoubtedly popular. He studied hard and played hard, almost picking up Head Boy status in his final year at school. He'd narrowly missed out on that honour because he was sometimes rather shy, especially with the girls.

You could say that several of the girls in his year were frustrated. Mostly after a few drinks at parties he'd had his hand down panties, he'd kissed, groped, got hard, sucked tits and cunnied, been wanked and fellated, but ... and this was a crucial but, he was a virgin. Josh would say that the right girl hadn't come along and maybe that was true, but his baby cannon hadn't yet been fired into any girl's love cave

Something caught his eye and he bent to pick up the shiny bright object in the heathland grass, possibly the ugliest kind of grass he'd ever seen; rough, broad leaved, growing in an almost lifeless soil. Gorse, a shrub that attacked you with its vicious spines if you got too near its beautiful yellow flowers, was one of the few plants that grew on the heath.

He'd seen horses grazing there a few days earlier and the brightly coloured gypsy caravans nearby. They were, he supposed, on their way to the annual meet at Appleby. The annual horse fair had been held there, for many generations, in early June. Josh and many others kept a wide berth when the gypsies were around, although their stay was usually only a couple of days when they were travelling to Appleby. Little by little they would meet together, travelling from all parts of the United Kingdom, and progress in groups to their destination.

Josh almost missed the bright shiny whatever-it-was laid in the long grass, but it had glinted in the sun. He looked at the object, about the size of a British 2 pence coin, around an inch in diameter - but shiny, not dulled by oxidisation. There was some kind of Celtic symbol on one side and a picture of, he thought maybe, a gypsy man on the other. There was a hole, large enough to thread a narrow chain through, near the top of the coin or token or whatever it was. The gypsy man had an odd expression on his face. Josh couldn't say why he thought this - just that it looked, well, 'odd'. He put the object in his jeans pocket, intending to search the Web when he got home, to see if he could identify what it was.

He followed the rugged path, gradually climbing up a gentle hill, the same as he did many days, weather and gypsies permitting. From the top of the rise he would sit, if the grass was dry, and enjoy the view. Looking to the west, where the sun set, he could see over miles of farmland. To the east there was the city centre, the cathedral and town hall clock spires enabling him to locate smaller buildings nearby. To the south, on a clear day, he could make out the cooling towers of a power station, again many miles away.

At the top he rested, sat on the dry grass, to take in his usual view. Although the day was pleasantly hot, Josh couldn't understand a gentle warmth also coming from his pocket. He took the charm - for it was, he thought, not a coin or token - out of his pocket and held it in his hand again. Strange, it was cool and not warm at all. It was still shiny and on further inspection the odd facial expression seemed to one of an intense look and a slight smile. Perhaps, Josh reflected, the man was rather small and maybe a dwarf or something similar. He put the charm back in his pocket and sat admiring the view and trying to pick out places he knew.

The warmth began again, but this time a glowing feeling crept further up his leg, similar to but not as intense as mild sunburn. He tried to concentrate on it to understand what the feeling was. As he did so, the warm glow moved even further, to his groin, to his testicles and into his cock. In fact, Josh found, the more he concentrated the better it felt. It was odd, very odd but that's just how it was. Anyone who had seen him staring at the zipper of his pants might well have wondered what he was doing, but once his gaze was fixed he simply didn't want to look away. The reason? Because the glow was now slowly ebbing away, but as it ebbed he felt his cock swelling, as if he had been looking at a porn movie, or a girl, or ...

All of a sudden thoughts of Ashleigh flashed into his mind. Ashleigh was in the same college year as he. He'd been chatting her up for a few weeks and the day before he'd asked her out. He didn't have a chance, he thought. Ashleigh was a stunner, a raven haired stunner, with tits, butt, waist, legs. She was 100% sex on legs. She hadn't said 'no' but had somehow manoeuvred their chat around to some other subject. "I'll ring you," she'd said, but girls often did that without any intention of doing so.

Josh sat, eyes closed, picturing Ashleigh in his head. It was easy, he had done it before. All he had to do was think about any girl, close his eyes and focus. Today it was Ashleigh, last week it was his sister, next week it could be someone else, but just right now it was Ashleigh, mentally undressing her in his mind, causing his ... hell, his cock was absolutely rigid and he felt was going to shoot. He quickly opened his eyes, the familiar view of his home city replaced the undressed body of Ashleigh. His spontaneous erection slowly subsided. Josh shook his head, took in several gulps of fresh air, got up and walked back home.

About a mile or so back towards home, Josh heard his phone ring, it was Ashleigh:

"Hi Josh," she said, "I've kept meaning to call you and a few minutes ago I suddenly remembered. I'm sorry I didn't give you a straight answer."

"That's OK," answered Josh, "Strangely enough I was just thinking about you, too."

"Listen, Josh, I'll be in the Golden Goblin tonight, around half seven, with a few other girls from college. Join us if you want."

"Sure. See you there."

"OK, bye Josh, see ya, mwah!"

"Bye." Was that a kiss at the end? Certainly sounded so, thought Josh. Wow.

He'd almost forgotten the charm while walking back, but now it warmed and pulsed inside his pocket. Funny, he thought, it hadn't pulsed before - or at least he hadn't noticed, and hadn't it just started as Ashleigh was speaking? The warmth, as before, had spread until it was just a warm glow, a comforting glow ... to his cock. Hell, he'd only been on the phone to Ashreigney a few seconds and he was getting a boner again. This time his erection made him feel good, the glow from the charm kinda tingling as well, radiating throughout his body, a sort of goosebumps feeling with a butterfly sensation. He felt horny and there was only one thing to do.

Ashleigh couldn't understand the buzz that talking to Josh had given her. Maybe, she thought, she had real feelings for him. In fact, what the hell, she just had to sit down and relieve that feeling ... fuck, she was horny as hell and her fingers dipped in her honey pot and frantically rubbed at her clit. Less than a minute later she climaxed.

***

"You've been a while," said his mom as he walked through the door. "Did you have a good walk?"

"Yes," Josh replied, "But I'm busting," and he made his way to the bathroom before his mother noticed the bulge. Not for a pee, though; he badly needed to fix his iron rod erection and it took him just a couple of tugs, his cum erupting with such force that he needed several sheets of tissue to mop it all up. Wow.

"Is that better?" his mom smiled as she spoke. Josh wondered if his face was red, a nervous guilt making it shine.

"I guess I should have gone before I left," he replied. Then changing the subject, "I found this," he said, producing the coin /token /charm from his pocket. It still felt slightly warm, though his mom made no comment as she examined it.

"It looks like some kind of lucky charm," she said, "Maybe to be worn on a fine gold chain. Perhaps the chain snapped and the charm fell off into the grass."

"It was on the heath, on the way to the castle ruins. I thought maybe one of the gypsies had lost it," Josh explained.

"The last lot moved on some days ago and I doubt they'll be back for a while," thought his mom. "It may well be worth keeping. The gypsies rely on a lot of folklore passed down from generation to generation and the charm may have some history. Judging by the condition I'd say it's gold, which doesn't tarnish like an alloy would."

"I'll go see if I can find anything about on the Web," said Josh, and he dashed upstairs.

Linda, Josh's mother, couldn't explain how she'd suddenly felt ... how could she explain? Suddenly proud of Josh? Really happy that he was her son? She loved him? All three, all at one time. Yes, she thought; happy, proud and that she loved her son, a motherly love that no-one could take away. She felt a pleasant shiver pass through her, making her feel good. 'Who am I kidding?' she thought, 'I could easily teach Josh all he needs to know. I'd enjoy it and he'd enjoy it, but how do I start?'

Josh spent quite a while on the Web looking up info on gypsies and their lifestyle. There seemed to be conflicting opinions about what the charm - for it seemed certain that it was a charm - was meant to represent. Gypsy folklore was often passed on by word of mouth and many gypsies have deep held beliefs.

The charm may well have been painstakingly hand-made. Gold is a malleable metal and would have lent itself well to the various tools used for the charm's making. What Josh didn't know was what the charm represented. He was loathe to put a photo on the forums he had used. If the charm was indeed gold, it would have value. Instead, he put a description and a rough drawing there, hoping that someone would read his post and come back to him. By the time he'd returned downstairs, Linda didn't think it was exactly time to begin his special, practical sex education.

Having spoken on the phone to Ashleigh, Josh was sure she wanted him to join them at the Golden Goblin and so it seemed she would be disappointed if he didn't turn up. He caught the 19.05 bus into town.

"Oh hi, Josh," said Ashleigh, a broad smile on her face. "Josh and I have talked lots," she told her friends, "And we have much in common." She kissed him gently on the lips, but with no indication of expecting one in return. Her mood seemed to have changed from enthusiasm to just friendliness. He felt in his pocket, expecting warmth from the charm, then realised he had left it next to his laptop in his room. The evening though wasn't a write off. Ashleigh had a wicked sense of humour and he caught the bus back later, remembering their farewell kiss, still laughing from her jokes.

Mom was watching telly when he got in. Dad worked on contracts and he'd be away for two or three weeks.

"I'm glad you're home, your sister won't be back till early hours." Sofia partied at every opportunity, funded by her boyfriend and maybe, thought Josh, favours for her dad. She usually came home by shared taxi at some absurd hour. His mom confirmed what he'd been thinking. She pressed 'pause' on the TV remote, got up from the soda and brought them both a cold can of cider. "You know, I used to take you for granted until you started college." She put her can down, straightened Josh's collar then hooked her hands around his neck, kissing him on the cheek. Linda had taken a shower and smartened herself up while Josh had been out. "Have you still got that coin in your pocket?" she asked.

"No, I left it on my desk. I posted a query about it on a couple of Web forums," he answered. "I'll go check if I've got an answer."

"Well don't be long," said Linda, "And bring it back down with you."

There were 2 PMs. One confirmed that it was a gypsy charm and that the Celtic markings could be some kind of love or fertility symbol. Being Celtic, the gypsies would likely have Irish decent. The other message added that, quite opposite to common opinion, the elders in gypsy communities used magic to enhance lives, not just to curse people. The sender 'darkdruid27' said the gypsy man depicted on the charm may have been an elder, stooped with age. If he had endowed this love charm with magic, then the owner - or finder in Josh's case, might well acquire the magic. Of course, darkdruid27 might well be wrong and this was only 'in his humble opinion'. Josh thanked him.

"Did you find anything out?" Linda asked.

"Only that it's thought to be a love charm," replied Josh.

"Can I have another look?" asked his mother, "Please." Josh passed her the charm. "I think I have a chain that may thread though," she offered, and went to look. Her hand felt slightly warm, tingly, spreading slowly up her arm. By the time Linda had opened the drawer that held her jewellery, the warm tingly feeling was in her right breast, buzzing at a now erect nipple. She shivered.

"Try this," she said, passing Josh a chain. It would, she thought, just fit. But Josh fumbled, fingers too big.

"Pass it over," his mom said, smiling. She carefully threaded it through the hole, holding the charm securely until the chain was in place. Her hand, the opposite hand to earlier, tingled too. Within moments, both her nipples were hard and her pussy was leaking.

Tenderly, like only a mother can, Linda fastened the chain around Josh's neck. Her fingers tickled the nape, and Josh involuntarily shivered. She kissed his neck, making tiny ripples of pleasure down his spine. "I'd say that this charm was intended for a woman. Only a fine chain would fit through." Linda said, then she sat where she was before and un-paused the TV programme as if nothing was amiss. But there was. Linda's arousal had come from Josh's presence not just from this simple piece of metal. When she'd fastened the chain Josh had shivered, then when she'd kissed his neck he'd shivered again.

The charm spread its warmth and tingle over Josh's chest. He looked across, mom apparently watching telly. His friends had often told him his mother was MILF material, though he'd rarely looked at her that way. Except of course the times in the garden in her bikini, or on the beach, or the occasional times she'd joined the family swimming at the town pool. Oh yes, he remembered, that time the bathroom door was open and he'd peeked in, or was it twice ... and wasn't it always when dad wasn't around? He HAD looked at her in that way and rubbed one off afterwards ... several times.

He stood looking. Yes, she had tits; yes, she still kept herself slim; yes, she had long legs and a tight butt. Ashleigh had disappointed him, not even much of a kiss. Mom had full lips and he just wondered how she would kiss. Just a peck? A longer kiss but not sexual, like she kissed dad before he went to yet another contract job, suitcase in hand, and when he came home. Oh, wow, when he came home.

Dad was away now. How would they kiss when he came home? Even before Josh fully understood that a kiss could be so sexual, he often got hard. Mom and dad really loved each other and he knew they would fuck as soon as dad got home. He'd heard them and ever since he'd understood what that sound meant, coming from their bedroom, the sound alone was wank material. The charm pulsed again, sending its pulses directly to his swelling cock.

Mom turned in her armchair, "You're very quiet," she said. "What's on your mind?"

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking about the charm - who had owned it - where she is now."

Mom got up, "Is that all?" She looked pointedly at his bulge. "You weren't looking at my breasts, were you?"

Hmmm, breasts? Josh pondered the alternative names. No man under 30 called them breasts. Tits, boobs, melons, whatever. Mom had melons, a MILF with melons. "No, mom," he stuttered. That was a lie.

"I don't mind," she countered, moving closer to him. "I've seen your friends look, and I've seen you look, and ..." she paused far too long, "And I'm flattered."

"Really. You don't mind?" Josh had admitted it. He knew, his friends had told him. Mom crossed the room, "Surely you've felt a girl's tits before?"

Josh was flustered. The charm pulsed as if to say 'go on'. Hell, his mom was coming on to him. She placed his hands under her melons, let him take their weight. "See, I like that," she confirmed, kissing him full on his lips. That felt good, every bit as good as kissing a girl. No, it felt better. Mom had practised far more than any girl he knew.

***

It wasn't until the gypsy caravan was camped on a village green, just inside the Cumbria county border, that Lovina finally admitted to herself that her love charm was lost forever. She had searched everywhere but not found it. The small gold ring connecting it to her necklace must have come open. She dare not tell her grandfather - he would chastise her, maybe whip her naked in front of all around the camp fire. The elders, each and every one in her large extended family, would despise and maybe curse her.

The charm, passed down from her great grandmother, held gypsy magic. It was for Lovina alone. She was used to gypsy magic, could tolerate it, should have used it to find her soul gypsy lover and husband. It would enable them to have healthy children - maybe three, maybe five, maybe more. It would enable the full, intense, addictive sexual pleasure during each union of their bodies, making them want to fuck, need to fuck, to enable the continuing line of gypsy blood. The magic was powerful. Any non-gypsy man or woman who possessed it would not understand the magic or how to control their new desires. It was powerful gypsy magic, a magic that could only be revoked by an elder, and only if the charm was found.

***

The kiss went on and on. Josh now had his hands underneath mom's lightweight sweater. Her skin, though not as smooth as girls his age, was delightfully soft. Her breasts were cradled in an oversized hammock. Linda's breasts had lost their tingle from earlier, but she could feel it now in her son's fingers, almost as if they were tiny vibrators. She deftly lifted her sweater over her head, unclipped her bra and discarded it too.

Neither mom nor son were in the least puzzled nor ashamed. Everything happened naturally as if nothing were amiss and, in fact, they needed to love each other, for the gypsy magic was theirs alone to share as long as the charm was worn. Josh had lost himself in the magic. He would know no different as long as he wore the charm, and the magic within it would transfer to any woman he desired.

Linda was a true expert in the art of kissing. Her lips and her son's lips were moulded together. Tongues teased and played delightful, erotic games. Lips sucked and kissed, saliva ran free, mixed and mingled as their mouths became one. Josh broke away to kiss and caress Linda's heavy breasts, now beginning to submit to gravity's pull. He sucked at her nipples, each one in turn. Linda gasped and sighed as each nipple entered Josh's mouth. He sucked as if a baby, pulling a teat, drawing it into his mouth. Her nipples filled, hard and pointed, engorged with blood. She moaned with pleasure as this simple act alone stirred long dormant senses within her. Josh cradled both breasts in his hands pushing them upwards, still sucking gently, first one and then the other.

grumpyg
grumpyg
934 Followers