Gypsy Designs Ch. 15

Story Info
Chaos comes to a head, while some lose theirs.
14.4k words
4.78
19.1k
20

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers

I'm terribly sorry for the wait on this chapter... I was close to giving it up when I found my computer had obviously eaten it!

I had to start over which hasn't been the easiest thing since I'd allowed my mind to move on to other things.

Hopefully you'll enjoy :)

~Shadow~

*

Dropping exhaustedly onto the stool at the bar in the kitchen, Gypsy groaned. Sophie had begun cooking her large cuts of rare meat and veggies high in iron since the last go round with Damone's powers. Something she knew was Christian's fault.

"How many times do I have to tell people, Caydn isn't feeding from me?" she muttered, biting into the perfectly seasoned bite of steak she'd cut.

"Feeding isn't the only thing that makes a body anemic," Claire said with a laugh, having walked in to hear Gypsy. "The hours you've been putting in would explain it alone. Not to mention the stress that you have to be under both personally and business wise, I've seen all the orders piling up on your desk."

"I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I almost can't wait for this holiday season to end," she laughed, cutting another large bite of meat. "I think I got everything for this week done. Only one more to be picked up and that should be within the hour," she smiled proudly when Claire turned to stare at her.

"Megan told me you'd thought about using the store space you have for a more casual line of clothing. Is that something you're still considering?" Claire asked, smiling at Sophie when she walked in and joined them.

Gypsy pushed the spinach around on her plate as she thought. "I haven't really thought about that in months," she admitted. "If things slow down and Megan and I have the time, possibly, but at the moment I'd have to say no. It's the first week of December and everyone wants their Christmas gowns done, yesterday," she rolled her eyes.

Sophie answered the phone to the gate when the buzzer alerted them. "I'll go out and make sure she gets everything she needs," Sophie said with a wave. "You finish your dinner."

Claire laughed as Gypsy grumbled under her breath as she ate. "Christian mentioned possibly having to set you up for a pint or more of blood, when he was here last night," she tried to explain Sophie's behavior. "I think she wants to make sure you don't have to go through that."

"It might not be a bad idea if it'll help you maintain your strength," Caydn said quietly, knowing his sudden appearance would startle her.

Almost throwing her fork when she heard him behind her, she spun on the stool to stare at him. "Is it my imagination or are you waking earlier everyday? And do you have to enjoy scaring the hell out of me all the time?" she snapped before he walked around the counter.

Caydn leaned across the counter, grabbing the hand holding her fork; raising it he stole the large bite of steak. "No I'm not suddenly becoming human," he laughed with a forced frown, having read her thoughts. "Who of us who love the sensual taste of blood could resist that thick juicy slab of raw meat you're devouring?"

"Ugh!" She groaned, pushing her plate away from her. "You can explain to Sophie why I'm not eating when she comes back in," she rolled her eyes at him.

"No need, I heard him," Sophie said walking into the kitchen, frowning at Caydn. "I wonder some times if anyone ever taught you any manners," she grumbled, taking Gypsy's plate from the counter.

Claire laughed, seeing Caydn follow Sophie from the room; trying to make peace with the woman he'd known the majority of her life. "I think Caydn may be right about allowing the transfusion. I seriously doubt you've changed your mind about tomorrow night," she said turning to look at Gypsy closely. "This isn't going to be something you want to take on in a weakened state."

"I can assure you, she amazes even me when it comes to doing things with little to no thought," Lucien said walking through the back door, closing it harder than needed. "Hard headed, that's the only damn thing you can call her," he snapped.

"Wow who pissed in your blood supply?" Lucinda snarled from the hallway, walking into the kitchen a few seconds later to glare at her twin who'd thrown himself in a chair at the table.

Claire patted Gypsy's arm, "The days are getting shorter and nights longer," she explained. "That's why they're waking earlier and it doesn't bode well on their tempers as you've noticed," she chuckled when Gypsy nodded quickly and rolled her eyes.

Lucinda wandered over to pour herself a cup of coffee. "Not all of us are becoming moody and temperamental as the big oaf," she said nodding toward Lucien. "I'm actually enjoying myself," she smiled, flashing her fangs with a wicked laugh.

Gypsy shook her head, wondering what life would be like when everyone left, going back to their own lives. "I know why Sophie's been making me eat like this again," she said quietly, having heard the conversation Sophie was having with Caydn.

Claire looked at her questioningly. "She's afraid this would mean I'm one step closer to changing. She doesn't think I'm ready for that decision," she explained.

Lucinda nodded, taking a drink of the dark steaming coffee. "This would be from a human donor," she said quickly. "I always make sure I find a blood bank and have a fresh supply on hand. Just in case something happens and feeding isn't an option," she explained. "I'm sure Caydn will explain that to her."

"Is it really necessary?" Gypsy asked, looking at Claire. "I feel fine, really. Okay I still seem to need a little more sleep than normal but other then that everything's okay."

Turning, she saw the lights across the yard and knew Christian and Megan had pulled up. Laughing she dropped her head. "I've got to remember not to broadcast," she grinned. "Christian just informed me he's in charge of my medical needs, and he said it's necessary. I guess I'm going to head to the bedroom so we can get this over with and I'll see everyone in a few hours," she said sliding off the stool, walking out of the kitchen.

"You can inform me of any updates when I'm done," Christian said with a laugh, silently following Gypsy from the room, knowing Cadyn would meet them in the bedroom any second.

***************

Gypsy winched when the tape on her arm pulled. Adjusting her sleeve, she walked into the library. She smiled at Claire and Sophie when she saw them watching her.

"I feel like I've had all my fluids checked and been told they're full," she laughed, taking the glass of orange juice Caydn handed her.

Glancing at Lucien she saw his frown. "I'm sorry if you think I'm being ridiculous, but if I don't make jokes about it, the entire situation is going to make my brain turn to mush. Then I'll end up spending the rest of my life sitting in a corner staring at the walls," she said sharply, having heard some of his muttered comments.

"It seems like you think I should be locked in the dungeon and some how you'd manage to take care of the ghouls without me. Tell me, were you able to find them the other night?" she said staring at the large imposing man, even when he growled deeply at her jab.

Leaning back she glanced around the room. "I'm sorry, that was uncalled for," she said apologetically. "But this is my life and little things like this have been happening to me as far back as I can remember," she explained. "If there's even a small chance something can be done to stop it then I'm going to be right in the middle of it, if need be. And it's obvious there's a need."

"Amazing how one little human can create such a stir isn't it?" Lucien sneered, standing; he turned to stare at her. "I just hope with all of your insisting it doesn't end up getting you or worse yet, one of my close friends killed," he almost whispered in the silent room. Turning, he vanished from the room; only the displaced air alerted her that he'd used his inhuman abilities.

Gypsy swallowed quickly, blinking to control the tears she felt welling in her eyes. She'd never faced such a verbal attack from anyone she'd felt such a bond and closeness with.

Cameron wrapped his arm around Claire, a slight squeeze silencing her before she could speak. "Gypsy, I'll not apologize for my son, that's his place and honor to do, once he gets his head out of his own ass," he said, his voice carrying in the silence. "But I do want to make sure that you're aware how dangerous this is going to be, not only to you but everyone involved, should we happen to be underestimating Damone."

She took Caydn's hand when he sat on the arm of her chair. "I do understand, but if you would, can we go over everything one more time before I get some sleep?" she asked, trying to keep her voice from fading. "I think it'll be better if I just concentrate on my part and not get caught up in what others will be doing so I don't worry," she smiled weakly.

Hours later, just before dawn, Caydn stood near the bed watching her sleep. His eyes moved over the riot of curls falling over her exposed shoulder before moving to the long lashes resting peacefully against the high cheek bones. He silently wished he'd see that amber stare he'd found he felt lost without recently, but he knew she needed her sleep.

He wasn't pleased she'd allowed her name and image to be used to help promote the charity event. He also understood it was the easiest and fastest way of alerting Damone and Barton where she'd be easily found.

Brushing his hair back from his face he released the breath he'd been holding. After all the centuries he'd spent alone, he never thought the day would come when he'd feel as complete as he did now. His teeth flashed in the darkness as he smiled, he'd never counted on the frustration and chaos that came hand in hand either.

"I know I create chaos, but frustration to?" she asked quietly, opening her eyes slowly meeting his.

"I didn't mean to wake you," he said sitting on the edge of the bed. "You need to get some more sleep. I'm just coming to bed and was thinking," he smiled at her, brushing a random curl from her cheek.

"It was all that thinking you were doing, it was getting louder and louder," she chuckled, rolling to her back, stretching. "And I was only napping until you got here. I sleep much better when you're beside me," she said pushing the covers down invitingly.

Caydn leaned toward her, bracing his hand on the other side of her hip. His eyes moved from her face down the column of her throat, before dipping to the up thrust peaks of her breasts hidden from his view by the black silk pajama top she was wearing.

"When are you going to start sleeping naked so I can ogle you all I want?" he asked, leaning down brushing his lips over one nipple. "Think of all the various ways I could wake you, that wouldn't involve having to undress you," he said moving to nip at the opposite nipple.

Arching her back slightly, trying to maintain contact between her nipples and his seeking lips, she sighed, biting back the moan threatening to escape.

"If I remember right, and I can say I'm pretty sure I'm totally correct this time," she laughed. "The only time I wear anything to bed is when I'm sleeping alone. I don't see much point of being naked when I'm alone, there's no pleasure there," she rolled her eyes at him as he leaned back slightly.

"You've never been more wrong Gypsy," he said, his voice a low growl. "There can be volumes of unspeakable pleasure when one's alone," he chuckled wickedly, seeing her blush, knowing she was seeing the mental images he'd pushed her way, invading her mind. He felt his body harden rapidly at the thought of her laid back pleasuring herself while he watched.

"That'll be a part of your sexual education I think we'll both find extremely enjoyable and exciting," he said quickly, leaning forward to capture her gasp with his mouth.

Her breath caught in her throat when she heard the menacing growl vibrating through his body when she mentally envisioned him demonstrating these steps to her. The muscles deep in her stomach clenched, followed by a slight rush of heated slickness, quickly puddling between her thighs.

"I think it would only be right that you demonstrate some of these for me. You realize I could video tape these demonstration and lessons and sell them on the internet to those females that attend all the social functions you go to," she laughed when he shook his head and rolled his eyes at her.

"Just like a man to shoot down a new business venture a woman thinks of," she said stifling a yawn.

He fought the need to gather her into his arms, burying his face in her throat as he buried his cock into the searing wetness he knew he'd find just between the slick lips of her pussy. Pushing himself up, his teeth clenched as the slacks he wore tightened around the swollen length hidden beneath them.

"Gypsy you need to sleep," he said with mock firmness. "That's a direct order from Christian and Sophie. And Sophie isn't one I care to have to answer to," he laughed when she forced a fake huff of displeasure.

She closed her eyes, listening to the sounds as he'd gone into the bathroom taking his clothes off before coming to bed. Her body still felt some what heavy, the anemia having kept her system burdened with its deficiency.

Feeling the bed dip, he climbed in beside her; she settled her body against the hard muscled length of his side with a sigh.

"I'm only going to sleep a few more hours," she said nestling her face against his shoulder. "I'm going shopping with Claire and Sophie since we've all decided we'd like to go all out decorating for Christmas. Everything looked so perfect the other day for the photo shoot," she said ruining the effect with a yawn.

Caydn smiled, feeling her body and mind relax against his as she fell asleep again. He'd known about the shopping trip since the women had begun discussing it. He wasn't about to have to explain just how strong the bond between the two of them was becoming rapidly, so he hadn't mentioned it.

He also knew, despite the excitement of decorating and having a large celebration at the estate. Gypsy was afraid to get her hopes up about seeing it. She secretly believed she wasn't going to come out of this encounter unscathed.

Closing his eyes he willed himself to sleep to avoid the under lying dread he felt about the coming evening.

***************

"Is it me or do all men like to waste your time by asking 'why?'?" Sophie asked, handing Gypsy's cell phone back to her. "I told him all he had to do was supervise, once he'd gotten the lights from the storage room," she muttered staring out the window at the passing scenery.

Marisa had joined the women that morning before they'd left; wanting to find the things Megan had talked about for her and Christian's house for the holidays. "I think it would be safe to say, they all do that," she laughed. "Next time we stop and have things to put in the car, watch the faces of the men and you'll have your answer," she said motioning to the dark sedan and SUV that were following them closely.

Gypsy rolled her eyes, glancing in the rear view mirror, reminded of the entourage that traveled everywhere they went. "I feel like we're either criminals or diplomats," she laughed. "At least with you riding with us Marisa, they had to follow and not ride like statues with us."

Stiffening slightly, she looked around. "Why would Caydn be up already?" she asked looking in the mirror at Claire. "It's only four thirty."

Claire nodded, letting her know Cameron was also waking. "All of the men, even Lucinda, are older and have much greater strength to resist the lethargy of physical time," she explained. "I think some of it might also be due to the thick heavy clouds making it seem hours later," she commented, pointing to some of the street lights that were already lit.

Sophie patted Gypsy's hand reassuringly. "I think we've done quite enough for one day," she said with a groan. "I for one would like nothing better than to kick my shoes off and collapse with a cup of coffee. I'm sure once I get back there's going to be a thousand things I have to rearrange," she finished with a dramatic sigh, making the other women laugh.

"We knew when you made that first call to Vince, it was leaving a man in charge of something that's definitely only found in a woman's gene, 'decorating skills'," Claire chuckled, reaching forward she squeezed Gypsy's shoulder, sensing the nervousness of the young woman.

"Gypsy dear, if you don't mind dropping me by the house before taking Marisa home, I'd appreciate it," Sophie said beginning to pull her gloves on. "The end of the drive is fine. I figure I'm going to have to straighten the gate wreathes," she laughed. "Every time I leave them for Vince to put up, the man does it upside down. Oh my," she said with a deep sigh.

Gypsy glanced at Sophie before turning to see her pointing at the group of workers gathered near the large gated drive. Enormous wreaths decorated each wrought iron gate. Each wreath looked as if it was decorated with melon sized ornaments, glowing with festive reds, greens and gold's, while the wreath was lit with sparkling white lights.

Shaking her head, she couldn't help but smile at the huge transformation they made to the entrance to the estate. Stopping at the end of the drive she watched as two men under Vince's supervision climbed ladders, draping what seemed to be miles of thick pine garland along the top of the brick walls, framing the massive gates.

"What brings you wandering women home so early?" Vince asked with a smile, walking to the SUV, helping his stunned wife step out. "I was hoping to get this done as a surprise," he admitted sheepishly.

"Where did you get those Vincent Chordane?" Sophie said through her tears. "They're beautiful!"

"Sophie I didn't mean to upset you," he said quickly, pulling her close, hugging her. "I wanted to make this a good Christmas since we've got a house full to keep you happy during the holidays. But I bought these from a group of students at the art school," he said smiling, each woman gasped slightly when the garland was lit to match the wreaths.

"For a donation to the program, I got not only the items but the installation also," he laughed, pointing to the large group of young men scurrying around in the cold winter air.

"Vince if you'd please get their names and a contact number for me," Marisa said laughing. "I'm sure once Megan sees this we're going to be giving them a call."

Gypsy shook her head as she watched Sophie and Vince walk toward the gate. "I wish I'd been given a chance to grow up with a woman as special as Sophie in my dad's life," she said quietly, thinking back to the unpleasant memories she had of her own mother and the chaos holidays caused.

"Marisa let's get you home so I can get back and see why Caydn's awake and seeming more agitated by the minute," she said pulling away from the drive heading to Megan and Christian's.

Caydn didn't even attempt to hide his annoyance when Gypsy followed Claire into the kitchen.

"I can only imagine what type of excuse there's going to be for needing to be gone from sun up until almost dark, looking for Christmas decorations," he snapped sarcastically, from the table where he was sitting having coffee.

Her spine stiffened so quickly she swore she'd heard it crack several times in her mind. Setting her bags on the counter, she turned to stare at him.

"Excuse me?" she said loudly, kicking herself for not being able to maintain the coolness she'd wanted. "Would you care to rephrase that or are you going to continue thinking I owe you an explanation, oh I'm sorry the word was 'excuse' for me spending the day with my aunt?" she locked eyes with him, seeing the blackness overwhelming the warm brown rapidly.

"If you'd pull your head out your ass, as Cameron says about Lucien, and used it for logical thinking it might have dawned on you, I was trying to do my best to help her. This is the first time in years she's had a chance to have family and friends," she said motioning toward Claire, and Cameron who'd just entered the kitchen. "And to top it off because of me and all the shit swirling around me, her own daughter and only grandchild can't be here because it isn't safe for them," she snarled through clenched teeth.

I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers