Gypsy Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once dinner was completely cleaned up and Lala and Florica returned from putting Mala to bed, Florica came into the living room and meekly asked "Jerry, could you please come into the kitchen now and sit at the table so that you can hear our proposal?"

"Sure," I said with a big smile.

I acted at ease when I sat down, and again complimented all of them on the wonderful meal and how great the house looked and how beautiful they all were.

Florica got right to the point. "Jerry, first I want to tell you how sorry that we all are. You were right, you've treated us better than anyone else ever has, and we really do appreciate it. We have already arranged for a GED program for Aishe and Jaelle, and they will – with your blessing – start a week from Monday. I am in the process of returning everything that we took the best that we can, although we can't return some of it but we will do whatever you want with what we can't return. Lala has already signed me and her up at a fitness facility that has babysitting, and we will be taking classes or working out ninety minutes a day, six days a week, starting tomorrow. We also have a list of businesses that we might be good at, where Jaelle and Aishe might also work part time."

Florica let a big sigh, and then glanced at Lala and Aishe. Lala was smiling, Aishe was not.

"As far as making it up to you," Florica continued, "we know how much you want a bunch of kids. Therefore, in addition to Aishe going off the pill, Lala would be happy to bear you one or more children. We...we...don't know what else we can do to make it up to you, but if you have any other suggestions or demands, please let us know."

I was stunned for a while, but didn't show it. I could tell by the look in Lala's eye that she meant it, and by Aishe's look that the other three had likely forced her into agreeing with them. To be honest, I was thrilled by the proposal because although Lala was not as vivacious as Aishe she was just as good looking and just as sexy, nicer, and since she was seven inches taller than Aishe likely had a pussy that could accommodate my cock. However, instead of agreeing to it immediately I countered.

"That proposal is acceptable with two changes. One, Lala must immediately file for divorce – which I will pay for completely of course – and once it is granted make me co-guardian, with her, of Mala."

Everyone, including me, stared at Lala. "If that is your wish, Jerry, then of course," she said with a smile.

I smiled back.

"Second," I said, looking directly at Florica, "Florica will bear me a child too."

The four of them sat back in their chairs and emitted a collective gasp.

"I'm...I'm...too old to bear a child," Florica stuttered.

"Hell no, you're not. You're only forty three for God's sake, and a well preserved sultry forty three at that."

Everyone was looking around at the other. After a long delay during which nobody said anything Florica finally responded. "Jerry; can we please have a couple of days to consider this; I swear that we will give it every consideration, but please give us some time. This is most unexpected."

"Sure – I'll wait until Wednesday. However, in the meantime, Aishe I ask that you move into the guest bedroom because until a deal is concluded I don't want any intimate contact with any of you."

"Thank you, Jerry," Florica replied with a seemingly genuine smile. Lala looked perplexed, Jaelle looked amused, and Aishe looked pissed off.

I helped Aishe silently carry a few of her things to the guest bedroom, with attached bath, and then went into the basement to putter around. I saw that all remnants of my tirade had been cleaned up – as well as the entire basement scrubbed – which made me smile since the doctoring that I had done of the furniture and ax handle had been expert so that it was not readily visible that anything had been tampered with.

That night I went to bed contented. I woke up in the middle of the early morning – the clock on the nightstand said 3:06 a.m. – with a body snuggling up to me.

"Aishe," I mumbled, "I told you..."

"It's not Aishe," a sexy voice interrupted. "It's Florica. I want you to know that it is a mere formality that we haven't agreed to your last condition yet. I can't believe that you proposed what you did, but I'm completely on board. I came here this morning to prove it to you."

With that Florica moved the covers off of my body, swung her pussy over my face, and started sucking my cock. It was obvious that she had just douched, and probably fingered herself besides, because she smelled sweet but was wet. Her bush was as dense as Aishe's but for some reason sparse around her very prominent clit. I immediately got with the program.

Apparently Florica liked dirty talk with her sex. She kept on commenting on my tongue action on her pussy, and complimenting my thick cock, until she had her first orgasm – which was a monster! After she recovered from it she brought her face to mine and said "I haven't had a good cock in years. Fuck me doggy, please.

I quickly agreed. Her pussy, although snug, was able to accommodate my now throbbing thick cock. It was heavenly stroking in and out of her unafraid that I might hurt her. It felt so damn good that I was trying to make it last but then I heard her tits slapping together as I pummeled her. I looked to the side and with the full moon streaming through my window saw her ponderous tits flopping wildly and making the most erotic sound that I had ever heard. I grabbed one of the monsters, pinched the nipple, and then immediately ejaculated a river of cum into her pulsating pussy. She stuck her face in a pillow to muffle her orgasmic scream as I grunted like an exhausted hog.

When I finally extracted my still half-hard cock from her pussy, I rolled her over on her back and peered at her boobs. I turned on a low light on the nightstand to get a better look.

"What are you doing?" she giggled.

"I'm trying to get a good look at the marvels on your chest," I cackled. Florica normally wore flowing gypsy blouses so even though it was clear that she was well-endowed, you couldn't tell how well-endowed. She had to have the biggest, floppiest tits in history on a one hundred and thirty five pound women. I sucked and played with them for the next twenty minutes as she alternately giggled and uttered sighs of contentment. Then she could sense my cock coming to life again.

"Although it won't help create a baby, would you like to fuck my tits?" she chuckled.

"Does a hobby horse have a wooden dick," I chortled back. Using the copious amount of our combined juices from her crotch I lathered up the valley between her knockers, slapped my now rock-hard cock between them, and she pushed them together. It was heavenly stroking between those soft pillows, her grunts and the contented expression on her face just as pleasurable as the physical contact. I shortly blew an enormous wad onto her chin and chest and she seemed to have a mild orgasm herself. When I dismounted she rolled on top of me, pressing her cum-covered upper torso and tits onto my chest while planting kisses on my lips and neck. I held her tight.

We fell asleep in that position. I awoke again when the clock at my beside read 5:01 a. m., lightly shook Florica awake, and after an exchange of kisses we showered together, taking much time to wash off each other's parts. "I don't want to be seen in here until Aishe actually agrees – although she will," she said with a last kiss as she then picked up her bathrobe lying on the floor and snuck out of my room.

It was impossible to disguise my good mood at breakfast the next morning, even though I got weird glances from everyone except for Florica and Mala. I was also in the best mood at work, and was surprisingly efficient. When the work day was done and I had completed twice as many tasks, with more accuracy, than normal I thought to myself "I guess that is what fantastic sex can do for you." From the physical standpoint the sex with Florica had been the best of my life.

When I got home Aishe was trying to disguise her bad mood. Jaelle seemed normal, Florica upbeat, and Lala was clearly putting on a rush to have me sleep with her that night. I did nothing to dissuade Lala, and I saw her talking in hushed tones with Florica shortly after I announced my intention to go to bed.

I had not yet fallen asleep when my door creaked open and Lala walked in. While I couldn't see her face because no lights were on and clouds were covering the moon that night, it had to be her since she is five inches taller than the next largest woman in the family, and broad shouldered. It looked like she dropped off a bathrobe, and then she snuggled under the covers. "I really want you Jerry," she said in a raspy voice. I turned on the low light on the nightstand as I removed my boxers.

Lala looked good in her nakedness – really, really good. She definitely was as beautiful and sexy as Aishe, only bigger all around, including her tits – almost as large as her mother's and with an additional desirable feature – puffy nipples. I just sucked on one nipple, then the other, for a good ten minutes, all the while staring into her eyes. She stared back with a smile on her face and an occasional giggle or the ultimate rhetorical question "Do you like my nipples?"

I then proceeded to scoot down on the bed and inspect her pussy. Unlike Florica and Aishe, she was almost clean shaven. Like her mother and sister she had a prominent clit. As I started tonguing and fingering her treasure box she ran her fingers through my hair and moaned "Oh Jerry that feels so good; oh God, Jerry, that's heavenly."

After her first orgasm courtesy of my tongue, lips, and fingers, she moaned "Please fuck me Jerry – please fuck me, I want you so badly."

I scooted up her body and buried my hog in one thrust. She was a little tighter than Florica so that I completely filled her cavity, but her pussy definitely could not only accommodate me but also could completely enjoy me. As I fucked her in missionary position she wrapped her muscular thighs around my waist and planted kisses on whatever part of my body she could reach as she undulated her pelvis. Once we established a rhythm she started pulsing her pc muscles, and I felt like I was getting a blowjob, handjob, and fuck all at the same time. As I blasted rope after rope of cum into her she actually whimpered as she held on tight.

When we separated she mumbled "Thank you Jerry – thank you – I want to have as many of your babies as you desire. I will deny you nothing." Then a tear formed in her eye.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I awoke in the middle of the night when I felt Lala's hand playing with my cock. The low light was still on. "You're very big – too big for little Aishe," she chuckled. "Just right for me, though," she continued as she planted kisses on my lips. Soon I had penetrated her again and we were slowly devouring each other with kisses and hugs as I stroked in and out. A warm glow came over me as I ejaculated into Lala again and she whimpered beneath me.

When we separated and Lala buried her head on my shoulder while she put her arms around me as best that she could I asked myself what was different about this last sexual encounter than any other in my life? Just before I fell asleep I figured it out – we hadn't just fucked, we'd made love. While I was infatuated with Aishe I wasn't in love with her – I was with Lala. I nodded off with a smile on my face, and woke up the same way when I saw her head still on my shoulder with her smiling lovingly up at me.

Wednesday night we had another pow-wow after Mala was in bed. Lala and Florica had already started their physical training sessions and Aishe and Jaelle had already gotten their books and syllabus for their GED courses. Florica spoke. "We've agreed to your last two conditions, Jerry. I will carry your baby if you want me to, and Lala will sign whatever papers are necessary to get her divorce started."

"You're all on board with this?" I asked. Jaelle nodded quickly because she wasn't involved. Florica and Lala nodded definitively to Aishe's obvious consternation. Aishe reluctantly nodded.

"Great," I said. "I'd like Aishe to sleep in my room tonight and tomorrow night, Florica on Saturday night, and Lala on Sunday night, and after that we'll play it by ear. Lala, why don't you and Mala come into work with me tomorrow morning and I'll take you to see my attorney to get the divorce started and after that we can have lunch and I will drive you to your exercise class – it's at 2:00 p. m., right?"

"Yes it is," Lala replied with a smile. Aishe more or less stormed off.

*******************

Things got really weird for a while. Even though on the DVDs Aishe had expressed less than enthusiastic sexual satisfaction with me, it seemed that now that her sister and mother had claims on me too that she got possessive and really amped up her game. She kept trying to get me to limit my activities with Lala and Florica to when they were in the most fertile parts of their periods, but I constantly kept her in check by telling her that she was the one who wronged me most, and until her system was cleared of birth control pills and she got pregnant I wouldn't even consider it. Truth be told, even with Aishe's amped up game Lala and Florica were simply better fucks that she was.

Lala was apparently the epitome of fertility because she missed her period the first time after we started fucking – actually it was usually love-making – and proudly announced that she was pregnant after a quick trip to the OB/GYN. While she modified her workout schedule once pregnant she never missed a session – in fact I was truly surprised at how quickly both she and Florica almost got addicted to their workout sessions and made friends with a number of "Gorgas," as they refer to non-gypsies.

Lala's libido didn't change once she got pregnant, and we continued to make love two nights a week on average.

Florica was also quite fertile, especially for someone in her forties. She got pregnant the third month that we were fucking. Unlike Lala her libido did change – it ramped up. The woman was almost sex-crazed and wanted to fuck all of the time. I actually had to meet her during the day when Lala was at play group with Mala and Jaelle and Aishe were at their GED course to satisfy her otherwise I think that the house would have dissolved into chaos. I had to get some little blue pills to keep up with her plus Lala plus Aishe.

Aishe was extremely jealous that Florica and Lala were pregnant and was so proud once she got pregnant after she had been off the pill four months that she was way too smug. I'm not sure how things would have eventually worked out – there may have been a bloodbath if Aishe's libido had ramped up like Florica's did – because three pregnant women with raging hormones in one household and different agendas could have resulted in disaster. Unfortunately for Aishe, pregnancy did not agree with her, and she had bad morning sickness, weakness, and started avoiding sex.

Since it was all that I could do to keep up with Lala and Florica, I was very understanding with Aishe, and never put any sexual demands on her. I did snuggle her while she fell asleep many nights, but most of the time once she did I'd either go and fuck Florica or make love to Lala. Fortunately, Lala's and Florica's pregnancies were completely without incident, in fact both wanted sex up until almost the day that they delivered. The three of us attended natural childbirth classes together before they delivered.

Lala delivered a large baby boy almost exactly on her due date. Florica delivered a somewhat smaller but more demanding little boy almost two months to the date after Lala did. Jaelle had to temporarily suspend her GED course to help out her mother and sister, especially with Mala, and especially since Aishe was of no use to anyone.

Aishe finally delivered a little girl two weeks early. From the way that she whined and acted you would think that she was the only woman ever to bear a child. However, for some reason she didn't like nursing whereas Lala and Florica loved it (and I loved sucking on their large milk-laden titties every chance that I got too). In fact despite everyone else's protests, after a month Aishe insisted that her baby be bottle fed, although occasionally Lala or Florica would act as its nursemaid.

*************

It's now been four years since Aishe's baby was born. A lot has happened. Aishe and I got amicably divorced and she married a guy that she met at Community College. He wasn't interested in kids, and she did not have many maternal instincts (exactly the opposite of Lala and Florica) so the little girl lives with Lala, Florica and me. Aishe visits every Sunday. She works as a cosmetologist, and appears very happy.

Lala's divorce came through with no problem, and I realized long before I divorced Aishe that I was madly in love with Lala and I really do believe she with me, so we got married a week after my divorce was final. Lala has since borne two more kids with me, although after what is now our third together she got her tubes tied. I formally adopted Mala. Lala was very pragmatic about my sexual relationship with Florica. She knew that me cutting her mother off completely could have devastating effects on the household so after we married she agreed to share me with Florica every Friday night.

Florica got her tubes tied immediately after our little boy was born. Fortunately her libido went back to normal; however she is still one hot mama. Most Friday nights just the two of us go out together someplace while Lala – and Jaelle if she is around – stay with the kids. From the time we get home Friday night until breakfast the next morning, however, Florica is not satisfied unless we fuck three times, usually one a titty fuck which we both thoroughly enjoy. Of course fucking her three times is anything but a hardship since her ponderous tits flopping into each other as I do her doggy could probably, with the help of some little blue pills, get me to blow ten times a night if I wasn't tired from other activities.

Jaelle turned out to be very smart once given the chance to show it; she graduated from Community College and is actually now a senior at a four year college, and will be getting a B S in – of all things – computer programming. Jaelle has agreed to come work in my company after graduation. She has what appears to be a steady Gorgas boyfriend who she lives with half the time.

Lala and Florica still work out at the fitness center five times a week, and even have social events with their Gorgas friends every other week while I take care of all of the kids. They are both in great shape. I never did set up a business for them because to be honest taking care of six young kids is as much work as any two sane women can handle.

Mala is the only child with a gypsy name – the rest have Gorgas first names, Billy, Roger, Carolyn, Brittany, and Luke, all (along with Mala) last name Watkins, except for Roger who I had with Florica whose last name is Loveridge just to maintain tradition. With a truly loving wife and six kids I am living my dream and it is even better than I thought it would be. One reason for that is that most guys with six kids don't have a sexy mother-in-law with big floppy tits who loves to fuck three times a week.

Yeah, gypsy love is great!