H. Bigguns - Victorian Scientist Vol. 03

Story Info
A repeat guest pays Mr. Bigguns a visit.
5.6k words
4.6
11.7k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Emma, you look most peckish, do enter!" I exclaimed upon seeing her. My housemaid Miss Lillian had just walked her to my study door and was standing looking at me most expectantly as I assisted the poor young doctor's wife into the room to recline gently upon the settee, for she did look most pale and drained and reticent to sit, although with my motions I did get her to gingerly it seemed rest her posterior upon the thing.

"Mr. Bigguns, sir, if it please you I must mention that..." Lillian was saying from her post at the door.

"Miss Lillian, please! In such a dire circumstance we shall dispense with that would be a standard behavior indeed for Mrs. ______ is very truly feeling so poorly, please exit now and I will let you know of any assistance needed forthwith!" And with that Miss Lillian closed the door rather sharply it seemed to me, but closed nonetheless.

"Oh my, oh my," Mrs. Emma was muttering, "for where had I gone wrong, oh where?" She fanned her face with her hand clumsily as I gathered a sheaf of papers from my desk. I put them in her hands and beckoned her to use them to fan herself with.

"I shall pour you a sweet libation, dear Mrs. Emma, for you are most agitated it seems."

"Yes, oh yes Mr. Bigguns, please so do, for I am in need..." and she began to weep tremendously at this point, great tears streaming down her face. I could not help but notice that again her bosom was heaving but in a separate and even lower cut top than she had previously exhibited. There was no broken clasp but truly there was no place for a clasp to even attach, for this garment did have a rounded neckline that fairly plunged to Satan's depths before rounding back above, and her generous cleavage, soft and yielding in the scooping shelf of the trim fabric harness, did swell and rise most harmoniously with her belabored breathing.

It was obvious that she was on the verge of hysteria, and I reached forth to take her pulse. It was racing quite violently. "Mrs. Emma, my dear, you are quite in a state of panic, I will surely provide you with a small medicinal to alleviate the sharpest of the pangs you are feeling so as to put you in a more restive state!"

"Oh my, yes, please, oh my for I feel so very faint and tired, yet at the same time most fraught with energy..." she trailed off, the back of her hand pressed to he her forehead in a most pathetic manner.

"My dear, please drink this draught forthwith so we may discuss your distress in a more somber and civilized way," I spoke, handing her a small toddy of whisky with a slight tincture of laudanum. I had purposefully limited the amount of that most remarkable elixir, in the hopes of not only slightly liberating her angst in her demeanor but also encouraging her state of being such that she might in a relaxed and altogether honest manner divulge completely the details of what was troubling her.

"Oh kind sir, thank'ee!" and she, as had earlier in the day, put the shot back in one hammering draught, releasing the glass to my waiting hand. I was enraptured to see some small drops of the liquid spill ever so slightly from the edge of the cup to drop languidly upon those smooth and soft hills of flesh, to trickle down into the folds of her deep cleavage. She seemed not to notice, although I could not take my eyes from the sight.

I glanced up to see her own eyes searching mine. "Why sir," she said, softly, "do I spy you looking at my longing girls thus as I would imagine, that you may have..." she trailed off, then focusing anew, continued, "that you may have desires upon my person, desires upon these cherished girls whom so longingly beckoned a certain...doctor, whom...whom...oh I cannot fathom now my plight!" she blurted, her tears starting anew.

The laudanum had quickly taken effect it seems, for she was rapidly beginning to exhibit the telltale signs of the drug, that of a relaxation of mind and speech, just the medicine of which I was hoping to alleviate her distress with. My gazing lustily at her enormous mammaries had not gone unnoticed, yet thanks to the laudanum had made but a ripple of care in her now-relaxed mind.

"Now, now, Mrs. Emma, do be still for your physic is remedied with a tincture of my own devising, and you will begin to feel most mellow and relaxed shortly," I said, my own attitude very calm and reassuring, for upon occasion the laudanum might elicit a most disagreeable response in a patient and I was loath to have to remedy that. "Please lay back upon the settee here, I have adjusted the sofa for your pillows, er, I do mean the pillow for your head, and you will find it most comfortable I am sure."

She lay back upon the cushion, again gingerly moving her posterior into place, and her head softly nestled in the smooth silk fabric. Her bosom was proudly held in her lovely top, the cleavage held firmly aloft and yet inching back towards her chin just slightly, enough to clearly define the mass of her two lovely mounds of flesh. She spoke again, softer now, "Oh yes, Mr. Bigguns, I can feel it coursing through my veins even now." I too was watching the swell of her breathing very closely, for any change in her physic. She continued, "I must speak with you now, for I do feel as though my mind is so distraught I may completely unhinge at any moment, and I wish to make myself known before that final unhappy moment!"

"Mrs. Emma, you will not unhinge my dear, and all will be well soon, please do relax and speak your mind, you will find solace shortly I do guarantee it." I checked her pulse again and it had slowed considerably, the laudanum's chemical properties enacting with her physic successfully. "Please, speak whenever you are ready, of course I am here." I reached up and adjusted the pillow to ease her breathing, which was becoming slow and steady. Taking the opportunity to evaluate her expansive chest, I could see the swell of her bubbies pleasantly modulating with her breathing, the pressure on them from the dress pushing them slightly up towards her smooth neck with every inhalation.

She rather suddenly took another deep breath, her eyes fluttering and the band of fabric holding in her swollen breasts tightening like a mizzen sail halyard, while I suppressed a gasp. "My dear sir, I am so upset, for earlier today, I did...may we speak again thus as we had earlier, for I so liked our earlier discussion!" She was speaking with her eyes closed, the laudanum taking a full effect at this point, her speech slightly encumbered, but her thoughts relaxed and generally lucid. For me, this was the optimal point of the influence of the drug, for I had in fact experimented with it on many occasions with Miss Lillian, and found it to be both a tonic and a curse, although nothing like the absinthe most foul of which I have described ad nauseum in previous dispatches.

"I could think of nothing better, Mrs. Emma, then for you and I to speak honestly to each other along any terms," I said reassuringly.

"Yes, I am so relieved then Mr. Bigguns, yes very truly for I must confide in someone and you are so kind." She took a moment, and I had thought perhaps she had passed out, but she returned shortly with a renewed vigor of description.

"After we had met earlier in your parlor, I went home so excited for I did want to greet my manly husband with the utmost receptiveness," and here she giggled, the laudanum having fully eased her distress, "that he may have his way with my girls as he did see fit, y'know, as we had heretofore discussed!"

For truly, I had talked her into providing the man with the object of his desire, for her to allow access to her ample bosom for his own coital uses as he saw fit. I gazed upon these marvels now, and truly did envy him anew for the full and blossoming nancies now laying before me did look as sweet and succulent as two ripe honeydew melons slung into a strapped cloth vise, and the thought of tasting the nectar of these billowing, blossoming...

"I knew not where he had gone," she interjected into my carnal meanderings, "but upon arriving back to my home I did quickly disrobe and prepare myself rather fitfully, with scented oils and a smooth lotion which would most certainly assist in a pleasurable friction thus betwixt mine..." and here she tapered off, vaguely aware that she might be crossing lines of good company and manners by being so forthright in her discussions. Putting the image of the vast acreage of her soapy and freshly scrubbed bubbies from my mind, I eased her travails with a brief word of encouragement and a small additional dash of laudanum on her lips, and she continued.

"Yes, to thus ease the roughness that he might encounter by rubbing his ever so stiff member against my bosom I did generously spread a most delightful and delicate scented oil upon them, and rubbed them most thoroughly to insure a full coverage."

"I see, oh yes, I certainly do." I was watching her rising chest, seeing now a slight glowing shimmer emanating from the skin of her ample bosom, a byproduct of the oils in question no doubt. I wondered deeply what that skin would feel like to the touch and determined right then that my hands should one day know her in this way at least, my friendship with the doctor be damned. Such was the power of these swollen pontoons floating magically before me. I quickly took a small amount of laudanum on my fingertip on and touched it upon mine own lips.

"Oh Mr. Bigguns, I cannot tell you what happened next, I most assuredly cannot, for it is too...too...well it does in retrospect feel there may have been a very egregious error on my part!"

I could see that her confessions were the portal to which I might achieve my aim, as like any woman engaged in her own plight her first action was to speak of it, and often at length even upon the most trivial of topics. It was my role now to play the supportive listener in which to facilitate mine own aims, for she truly did wish to speak of it, despite her spoken misgivings.

"Mrs. Emma, please do relax yourself, for you are over taxed I fear, even your skin looks wan." Her breasts of course looked as opposite from wan as could be imagined, their perfect rounded shapes rosy and shining with oil. The laudanum had brought a flush to her cheeks as well, and she was radiantly lovely. "Please, our conversation will be for us alone, I will not divulge any of our tete-a-tete ever, you have my word."

That seemed to ease her completely, for she continued apace, leaving nothing out. I prepared another small dash of the laudanum for her in anticipation of any obstructions to her relaxed state.

"Truly, I did prepare myself so splendidly, and when I was close to finishing my ministrations and was ready to go forth to the main house to await my doctor..." again she trailed off, and I thought that perhaps I had indeed provided too much laudanum for her small figure (for except for her pendulous Ode to Joys she was really quite slender) but she piped in again shortly, "say, did I tell you that I had asked in no uncertain terms the doctor move from the main house to the gardener's cottage? Well I had, the scoundrel," and here she laughed in a slightly maniacal way, "he had perturbed me so last evening!"

I did of course know of this but did not let on of my conversations with her husband on the topic, as relayed to the reader in my previous meanderings.

"I was therefore preparing myself in the same cottage, humming and happy while anxiously awaiting his monumental return to conquer my bosom with his priapic desires. For I realized he would be coming back to this small abode, not the main house, which also did intrigue me mightily for its uniqueness."

She sighed, "Oh goodness, but it is getting somewhat warm!" as she placed her hands upon her chest and pulled ever so slightly down upon her blouse, thus exposing even more cleavage to my hungry view.

"Yes, to a new location, most certainly!" I adjusted myself to get a clearer look at the ever expanding spread of cleavage before me. "Do continue..."

"While in the bath I did notice a lovely green bottle of some elixir I have heretofore never seen, and surmised it must belong to the gardener for I had not ever seen such a thing in my husband's possession afore. Upon opening, I did smell a lovely fragrance and knew that this should be the scent of which the doctor would be rubbing his manhood against as he entertained my ladies with it soon enough. I poured a small amount in my hand and rubbed the lotion on very slowly, for it felt like silk against the soft flesh of my tittens and exhilarated me as I massaged them completely, a veritable warmth spreading thru the volume of my breasts to the rest of my body, but mostly straight to my...womanhood."

"Truly?" I stammered, imagining her hands languidly flexing and manipulating her large giving orbs, stroking the lovely oils caringly into their fleshy mass.

"Oh yes, it was most unlike anything ever experienced for me, and I was marveling at the sensation when Oh Joy! I heard a buggy approaching and knew that the timing was perfect, that my doctor was coming back and soon would be enveloped in my generous mounding beacons. It was so exciting! I closed the curtains of all the rooms to remove the intrusive light for as to make the scene as mysterious and seductive as possible, I do confess, and then disrobed all and climbed into the bed in preparation."

"I see! And then?" I asked, breathlessly, approving of the influence of the laudanum in her relaxed telling this wonderful tale. I tasted the sample I had set aside for her, my own mind beginning to feel the floating effect of the drug, heightening the tale she was telling greatly.

"Oh my good sir, my body was in a most wild state for this green bottled elixir had done something to me that set my body afire, and as I lay there it did occur to me that my own flaming desire might overwhelm my poor doctor, for truly I was ready to ravish him when he entered. Imagine, a lady ravishing a man, it's just...I don't know what had come over me!" She giggled girlishly. "So it came into my head that I must be demure but available for my lord, while not overtly so, and a most unlikely and crafty idea I then formed. Spying a small kerchief upon a bureau, I took and fashioned a cloth strip with it and did wrap it about my head and tie it behind so as to blindfold myself, then lay back upon the bed in my full glory, hands by my sides, to await my hero.

"I had not long to wait, for I then shortly did hear the door unlatch and cold air flow into the room. The coolness of it was measured by my exposed nips and I could feel them tighten up in response, and it again filled my body wholly with longing for what was to come. The door latched shut immediately after and I sensed the presence of my king, proof then given by an audible gasp from the proximity of the entry.

"So as to be clear on the intent I was thus displaying, I moved my hands up to cup my full and supple twins, and gently pushed them together, imagining them now as they must appear to my doctor, full cleavage pushing forth, beckoning his priapic member to explore the depths of my mammarial cave.

"My intuition did speak forth truly, for no sooner had I done this than I could hear the rustle of clothing and feel the weight of the man climbing onto the bed and then positioning above my stomach, followed next by the glorious feeling of a warm weight wedging into my voluminous mams. He was now receiving what I had most fervently denied but less than 24 hours earlier, and the thought that I was giving my dear and darling love the woman's gift he so longed for inflamed me anew.

"I shuddered as I felt him begin to work his long hard staff between my lovely ladies, back and forth slowly at first, then with increasing rapidity. The oil preparation that I had lovingly applied allowed the smooth movement of his coital endeavor to proceed with unencumbered travels, and the increased speed was accommodated most sufficiently by the well lubricated pathway I had prepared for him.

"It was not long afore his speed was such that I could feel my chest being bandied about quite extraordinarily, and was feeling no small pain at the exercise so inflicted upon them, for the sizeable weight of my bubbies being shoved thus by the thrusting of his member was causing a quite exaggerated movement, and I could feel and hear my generous orbs slap up against his body with every thrust.

"When I thought that it would get to be no worse, the tip of his priapic member began to poke into the underside of my chin, for he was pushing ever so hard thru the valley of my cleavage that his king's helmet was now tapping at me there. No knowing what to do, for I had not expected such a vigorous endeavor, I opened my mouth for to speak in order to relay that the athleticism of the endeavor was in fact somewhat too energetic.

"It was at this point that he did put his hand behind my head and before I could utter a word, I could feel the hot and hard tip of his stiff member enter into my opened mouth. Instead of speaking my mouth was now filled with his pushing manhood, thrusting as hard as he could thru my full bosom to get into this most awkward position. I could feel the fullness of my tittens ballooning insistently up about my neck, with the pressure of his thrust so great that my bubbies in their full and swollen state were both wrapped about his rod and pushing up against the underside of my chin.

"It must have been quite erotic a sight, for immediately thereafter a groan did escape him then as I felt a warm gush shoot onto my tongue. I knew well enough that this salty and musty taste would be the offering of his manly essence as it thrust forth into my waiting mouth, though this was not the extent to which I had envisioned my busty offering to my lord. I decided then that if it were the wish of my most beloved husband to provide me so with his seed, then as a good wife I would accept and most wholly reciprocate his wishes.

"I therefore wrapped my lips securely abound his inflamed member and with a suction strong proceeded to pull forth the seed and semen from him as his thrust into my mouth abated not, my vast hottentots screaming with pain as they stretched so up into my chin.

"The pressure upon my pulled and wrapped cleavage as well as the volume of seed thus deposited made the offering thus described seem to last for well over a minute, although I am sure it did not for this would be a record amongst men and though my king is so very amazing in so many ways, I know him from the bed in more normal circumstances to spasm 4 to 5 times only before begin spent.

"The volume of the offering on the other hand was so very great! I had intended to not swallow any of the precious offering, and therefore when my mouth filled with his manly essence the excess thereof that could not be contained slowly drained from each the side of my mouth. Surely such a picture this must have been for my loves eyes to behold like an erotic portrait of desire, his buxom bride laid out before him with her vast round tittens wrapped tightly about his throbbing staff, the tip of which being held tightly in her waiting mouth, the essence of his seed dribbling forth from the sides of her full lips.

"The image of this in my mind's eye did make me lightheaded with desire, and with every spurt into my waiting mouth I could feel the intensity of the moment gather, until at last, and this I attribute to the new found elixir, my womanhood burst forth in flower and I did shudder with a feeling ever so intense that my mind swam, overtaken with an electricity of feeling that wracked thru my body once fully, and then fully again. The pain in my breasts where his long hard rod was pushing them most mercilessly up against my neck and chin began to define the center of this intensity, and the pleasure radiated thus outward from there, stopping at no part of my body but seeming to envelop it all at once. I increased the pressure of my sucking upon his tip, wishing to take in all the manly essence into my mouth and thus into my whole being, to feed the intensity of what my body was thus experiencing.

12