H-O-T

Story Info
You get seduced by a stranger on your phone.
1.1k words
3.8
32.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think you are hot, she'd messaged along with a really dirty almost nude of herself. She was very obviously aroused and I could see the gleam of bare pink wetness under her short skirt. Her see thru black blouse revealed pierced nipples with silver filigree designs to match those at her ears. Strangely, the thought of her black lipstick stains on my intimate skin drove a shiver along my neck.

Her next text repeated the first. It accompanied a 30 second video of her licking. She has a long, flexible, snake-like tongue that curls and flickers wetly around her lips. The background music she is playing is sultry, rocking, as she steps back and grinds her hips to the beat. Suddenly, her pelvis thrusts forward and her hands slide over her breasts. She leans her face close to the camera and mouths dramatically: I think you're hot.

I didn't remember meeting her. I'm not sure how she got my number, but it's hot that she thinks I'm hot. Maybe that's how she's working it.

The direct approach is arousing. A classy, sexy, sassy selfie that shows off her sensual imagination, but with a generous self-dose of dark wicked erotic thoughts. And wants.

"I want your cock..." she sends within a minute. Only a few frames of video are attached. Close-up of her fingers sliding out of her wetness and climbing across her nakedness to be licked off by her tongue. "...your hard thick pulsing cock..."

Her video tongue slowly circles the oval of her video lips and she smiles sweetly. "...in my mouth."

Her lips purse in a kiss at the camera and a message scrolls across the screen. "I think you are hot."

The repetition flowed from expected to annoying and then into a hypnotic litany. I started to believe it myself. Little tremor nerve responses fired along my body and erotic flashes rippled through my mind in a slowly growing rhythm.

"Watch me," she whispered at the camera. I watched. Her hands slid easily up and across her body as if it were slick with perfumed oil and she were an annointed slave girl awaiting command. Her eyes lowered and she whispered low. "I want you to watch me. I want to watch you."

"Watch me watching you..."

I'm still newish to the hi-tech voyeur hookup world. I mean everyone knows about the pay-per-stroke sites and the professional amateur webbabes. But the social media – the online real time digitized hookup mutual masturbation (or whatever) – is how we sex now. Isn't it?

Onscreen, she curled her well-shaped legs beneath herself on the carpeted floor and suddenly seemed shy and awkward. "I think you're hot. My friend Brenda met you at a party and you gave her your number and she gave me your number. And showed me a pic she took at the party. When I looked at it, I could feel my juices soaking into my panties. I'm not wearing any right now. I can't believe how wet I am getting."

I was at home and alone. And someone I'd never met who thought I was hot wanted me to talk and listen while she climaxed thinking about me. And I could watch her. Hear her every breath and groan. She held the camera close to her wetly glistening pussy lips and throatily whispered "I think you're hot. Baby."

Watching her touch herself awkwardly, exploring and unsure, but pushing at her own inhibitions, began to send more shivers along my nerves, as if responding to some invisible sensual caresses from the air...I wanted to watch her watching me. To see her smile and her eyes brighten until she climaxed. Unless she was the finest actress on the Net, her arousal and growing climax were genuine.

"Watch me. I am watching you. Are you touching yourself, too? I know you are." Her voice and gestures were amused and provocative, dirty and sensual in a symphony of sincere and very horny sexual submission.

"Just imagine. My mouth, my lips, my tongue. Licking you. Up and down, then leaving a wet trail across your stomach. Sucking your left nipple. Licking up along your neck to your ear and whispering. 'I think you are hot,' and nibbling on your earlobe."

Her eyes fill the screen, the lids lowered shyly then flick open in a lustful glaze. "Is you cock hard, baby? Take it out. I want to watch you take out your hard cock. Yeah." She licks the wide circle of her mouth and bobs her head, making loud sucking noises and soft throaty moans.

Everything she does works toward arousing me more. My cock has swollen into a rock sticking out under my belly. A clear droplet of precum beads at the slit of my cockhead. Onscreen, she sticks her tongue out and curls it at the tip then makes a loud slurp pulling her tongue back in.

I look down to see my thumb has smeared the precum over my cockhead without even thinking. Or thinking it was really the tip of her tongue.

I pump and squeeze the shaft, my gaze moving from her online eyes to her online mouth. My balls are tightening already. Her voice is just a whispering hum now, punctuated with slow drawled dirty talk about what she'd do and how she'd do it. It drifts from her like memorized erotic poetry or fantasies from a secret sex diary. More dirty and graphic, but still sensual and not crass. It's making my whole body throb with the pulse of my cock.

"Watch me," she repeats, and "I think you are hot." Her eyes gleam a little brighter and her mouth curls upward impishly. Her tongue slides out and waggles, licking the tip up and down as she slowly brings the head of a realistic dildo under her face. Her neck makes a dancer's swan-like dip and she curls her long tongue around the rim of the dildo head. Then, moving like a darting serpent, her mouth engulfs the whole head, catching at the thick rim. Her lips slurp wetly up and down several times, then she pops it out with a wet sucking. It's crazy but I could almost feel it.

Whatever was going through her imaginative head was expressed in her face and body language. And I've never seen a woman do that before.

Mutual realtime selfie tech-sex. Media-sex. She made it awesome and I didn't even know who she was. Maybe that's made it what it was. Semi-stalker "I think you're hot" with benefits. The funny thing was I never even thought of anyone else watching me stroke myself before. It seemed creepy or lame.

That missing key maybe was someone thinking I was hot enough to poke with some sexy talk and pics. And then video. It's what relationships are about now – the insta-hookup. It's hot.