Habitat for Humanity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're awful big in there," she gasped. "I think I need a moment." Now I knew I was no porn star and she was small framed, but when any woman tells you that, it is a huge boost to your ego. We lay there, joined cock to pussy while we savored the sharing of flesh between a man and a woman. I waited patiently until she looked at me and nodded slightly.

Gradually I began to move above her, slowly rocking in and out with small movements, gradually stretching her vagina. Every few moments I would stop and lean down to kiss her, our tongues pushing against each other while our bodies seemed to melt together. With a couple of cycles of this pursuit, my penis was buried completely in Kathy's trembling body. As I rested with my cock-root in her entrance, I discovered she had unique muscular control of her pussy and felt her taking hold of me within her magical cunt and massaging the length of my shaft. Again I was grateful of the added level of control that the condom was providing me, knowing that in my current state, if I was bareback she would have made me explode.

Eventually we got ourselves moving in perfect rhythm as I pumped in and out of Kathy's gripping pleasure hole; the warmth and wetness of her inner flesh created an indescribable sort of gooey friction that tried to burn through the latex covering I wore. This burning seemed spread from our loins throughout our bodies, making us both flushed with heat and sweat. The pleasure seemed so intense that I wanted it to last forever, to be lost in this incredible everlasting pleasure.

Below me, Kathy's beauty was an image I would never forget. Lost in the throes of our lust, her head rolled from side to side over her own red hair as her own voyage of delight enveloped her. The pleasure we shared seemed to increase and diminish like waves as I moved above Kathy, slowly sliding my cock in and out of her wonderful pussy. When I felt the orgasmic tension in her body build, I became more forceful with my thrusting, increasing until my body loudly slapped against her flesh and she writhed under me as her orgasm grew and then exploded.

"Yes...Yes...Oh GOD YEESSSSS!" echoed in my apartment as she thrashed about on the bed. My cock felt a reduction in friction as a flood of her hot juice surged into her pussy. I struggled to keep from cumming myself as I watched Kathy's beautiful face contort in the ecstatic joy of her climax. I stopped moving, holding myself rigid as she trembled on the bed below me. When she finally recovered enough to open her eyes, she looked up at me with a smile.

"Wow!" she gasped. "That was great." She wiggled her hips and felt that I was still long and hard. "Can I have some more please?"

"I'm here to serve," I smiled and lowered my head to her breast to sucked nibble of her hard nipples, which developed another shiver from her. Our bodies glistened with sweat which had poured off of us and soaked the sheet around Kathy's body. The room was filled with the sweet smell of sex -- of her delicious juices and of our sweat.

I started thrusting into her again, this time driving without thought of holding back. My cock burned with the need to unload and I pounded it into Kathy's hole, all restraint released. She screamed out in both pleasure and pain as ruthlessly filled her with my fuck-stick. My groans and her yells became louder and more animalistic as we both approached a huge climax.

It felt like her vagina turned into an electrically charged sheath made specifically for my sword. My cock was being sucked into this warm vortex of energy which surged through my body until my complete awareness was focused how my cock was absorbed into her pussy. As my cock went deeper into her pussy over and over, I was overwhelmed by the sensations pounding in my brain and realized I was fighting a losing battle to contain my semen. I was at the verge of loosing control and it was taking every last bit of will-power to keep hold back, hoping she would cum soon.

With a smile on her face, Kathy tightened her vaginal muscles down around my latex wrapped cock. The tension between control and ejaculation gave way and my cock discharged seed-laden cum against the restraint of the latex condom. As she clenched herself down around me, I'm sure she felt the control that had been holding back my climax break, releasing surges of hot cum out of my rock-hard cock into the condom. The room echoed my grunts as I thrust into her as deeply as possible, the genetic instinct to deposit seed as deep as possible to maximize sperm mobility. Her fingernails dug into the tightly clenched cheeks of my ass as she had her own orgasm, a secondary wave washing over the receding wave of the first.

The room seemed incredibly quiet as we descended from that peak, the sound of our heavy breathing unnaturally loud. The aftershocks of our joined earthquake caused both of us to gasp and shiver, the movement of one of us triggering the same response from the other. I felt my cock shift inside Kathy's hot body and knew I had begun to shrink, and I relaxed and slowly let my weight down, partly on Kathy's soft body and partly next to her. No words were spoken as I lay there, gently caressing her breast as we basked in the afterglow of our joining. In due course my shaft completely softened and slid out of Kathy's wet pussy, yet we still lay there cuddling in a tangle of legs until we fell asleep.

More to come in part II.

12