Habitual Humans

Story Info
A cohabitating couple rekindles their relationship.
1.7k words
3.96
36.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shay77
shay77
2 Followers

Angela lay deep into her pillow. I was lying on my side, lightly stroking her right arm. She was dodging me again; trying to ignore me beside her. I had been trying all evening to make love to her, but she evaded my advances and lost herself in the television. It has been like this for several months now. Angela was deeply absorbed in herself while I tried to pull her to me.

I watched her breasts heave under the cream colored sheet.

"Why won't you tell me what's been eating you lately?"

Angela stared at the television.

I took a sip of my scotch and soda and got up out of the bed. I grabbed my pillow and made a big show of getting a spare sheet out of the linen closet in the hallway. Angela tried to hide a longing glance when I came back into the room.

"I'm gonna hit the couch tonight. Let me know when you wanna talk."

It takes a lot of exhaustion to sleep on the couch. Dangling my feet over the far arm, I felt the rough tweed bite into my back. I ended up watching some old war movie and passing out after several more scotch and sodas.

In the morning we drank our coffee in silence. Angela kept spying me across the table and quickly glancing away before our eyes could meet. I wanted to try to get her talking again. Sometimes Angela withdrew. She took the whole world into herself without spitting anything out. She was staring at her ring finger. I had had to work three jobs to get her the ring she wanted. Still, it was worth it.

At twenty-seven Angela still had a body many models would kill for. Legs that went all the way up and firm, well-rounded breasts barely concealed beneath her white terry cloth robe. Pouty lips wrapped around her cigarette. She brushed back a lock of her vibrant blonde hair. Crossing her legs gingerly, she started bouncing her right leg under the glass tabletop.

"I'm sorry about last night," She started.

"Me too. Look, I know things haven't been working out lately, but you've got to let me know what's eating you."

"That's the thing ... I'm not sure. I just feel so ... I don't know."

I sighed and walked over to her. Putting my arm around her shoulders I kissed her forehead and headed off to work.

It was hard to concentrate through the day. I'm sure I lost a client that I could've gotten if I hadn't been so worried about Angela. I left the office early.

When I got back the house was still dark. Even Angela's painting studio was dark and empty. The door was unlocked, so I slipped inside and headed for our room. I stopped short when I saw Angela in the office talking on the phone. I started to say hi, but decided against it when I heard her words.

"I don't know. He still turns me on, but it's all so - mechanical, you know, there's no passion in it anymore."

I listened to her on the receiver for several moments before she spoke up again. "Yeah, that might work," her voice had a little of the mischief in it that made me love her in the first place, "I don't know. What the hell, I'll give it a shot."

"Hi, honey."

Angela started for a second before saying hi; "I'm on the phone with Bridget."

"That's trouble." I smiled and headed off toward the bedroom.

Angela was a little more talkative and vibrant at dinner. She said she had been having trouble in the studio, that she was feeling uninspired, but that she had a showing lined up next month in the library's gallery. This being her first showing in several months she was excited and hoped to sell a piece or two. It was good to see her getting back to her normal self again, even if I was still on couch patrol.

I didn't have as much trouble at work. The day went by quickly while I tried to think of ways to spice things up. I never would have told Angela this, but I thought the sex was starting to go downhill myself. She had stopped being a partner and started just letting me do my thing. I hated it when she got like that. But, I thought or maybe just hoped that it had been a passing phase, and not a sign of a deeper problem.

I arrived from work to find the house completely empty. A note on the banister guided me to the bedroom where I found a pair of black leather pants and matching T-shirt laid out for me on the bed. There was also a pair of silk boxers to the side. A note on Angela's pillow told me to meet her in the bar at the Embassy Suites at seven thirty, and to look for the brunette with emerald eyes. I wasn't sure what kind of game she was playing, but I was excited nonetheless.

I got to the bar ten minutes early and ordered a beer. Turning around, I leaned my elbows on the bar to look for Angela. I was sure she'd have gotten here even earlier than I had, if she hadn't been here all day preparing things. Whenever she put her mind to something, she went all out.

A few minutes later the bartender handed me a bottle of Michelob Light,

"From the lady in the corner." He nodded back to the other side of the wrap-around bar.

A lithe brunette with stunning green eyes smiled at me from across the bar. I raised my bottle in salute and sauntered over to her, sure I knew her from somewhere before. She was wearing a tight black mini with a white long-sleeved silk blouse left unbuttoned to reveal her cleavage. She had more of a tan than Angela, but the same smile.

"Hi stranger, you come here often?" Angela asked with mischievous eyes.

I noticed the ring was missing from her finger.

"No, I just thought I'd come blow off some steam."

"Yeah, me too."

We talked like strangers for the next half-hour before I suggested that Angela come back home with me. She refused, saying that she would only be in town for a few more days and had to get back to her room to get a little sleep. Getting up from the bar, she delicately laid down a room key and headed on her way. I took the key and placed it in my pocket while I watched her strut out the door. She took a moment to glance back passing through the doorframe to make sure I watched her. She smiled seductively and disappeared.

The bartender was with me only seconds later.

"So, are you gonna go?" he chummed my arm.

"Yeah, but let me have another beer first. She sure is somethin' else."

I finished my beer and headed up to her room. Angela sat on the edge of the bed supported by hands splayed back and to either side of her nimble frame in a frilly new black teddy. We smiled awkwardly. It was starting to feel like we had just started dating again.

"Hey, I just thought I'd come by to say goodnight." I couldn't unlock my eyes from the deep emeralds that stared back at me.

"Shut up and kiss me." She smiled.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and felt her breasts press against me. My erection rubbed her thigh while I slid my tongue deep into her mouth.

She broke the spell and led me deeper into the room. A clock radio played soft rock beside a bucket with champagne and two flutes. I sat beside her on the bed and offered her a glass of the wine. She smiled assent. Popping the cork, I poured two glasses. I took a drink and kissed her, letting the bubbly pass from my mouth into hers. She lay back and set her glass on the nightstand.

I started to run my hand up her inner thigh before she stopped me.

"Not so fast. I want to give you a massage."

I undressed by the bed and lay down. She ran her hands up and down my back several times before pausing on my shoulders. She was straddling me, and I could feel the heat emanate from her loins. I was throbbing; hoping the feeling would never end.

She leaned down and tongued my ear. I felt the goose bumps start on my neck. I kept my eyes gently closed and let her absorb me in the feeling of our bodies together. After what could've been either minutes or hours I rolled over and started rubbing her thighs. We kissed passionately and I uncovered. I took an ice cube from the bucket and ran it across her breasts. Rimming her nipple I kissed her neck passionately while she rubbed my cock. She reached past me and took a condom from the nightstand.

I ran my fingers down to her sex and gently rubbed her clitoris. Her body was wet and gently pulsing in anticipation. She started writhing to my movements. We kissed deeply while she struggled to control herself enough to unroll the condom onto my penis. I lay back and let her guide me into herself.

I felt the tip slide past the edges of her lips into the silk cradle of her body. She rode me rhythmically in time to the music. Groaning while our passion deepened we orgasmed together. We lay beside each other in afterglow untangling arms and legs. I propped myself against the headboard and handed Angela back her glass of wine.

"You wore me out," I smiled.

"We're not done yet," Angela smiled cat-like while she ran her fingertips down my chest before grabbing my cock and balls loosely.

"We'll be up all night," she smiled

I leaned into her and slid my tongue between her passionate lips while reaching for her breast with my free hand.

I woke up alone the next morning. An empty box of hair dye and a pair of emerald contacts sat where the champagne had been. A note on the pillow read "Thank You."

shay77
shay77
2 Followers