Had a Bad Day Ch. 04

Story Info
One happy family
1k words
4.04
57.3k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is 100% fictional and all characters in it are over the age of 18. This is the final part of a four part series. I hope you enjoy.

The End

The scent of piss is strong in the air as Dad and I step out of the bathroom after our much needed shower. Sounds of ecstasy come from the living room. Dad's face matches the surprise that I'm sure is on mine, as he puts his finger to his full lips in a hush motion. We both slowly make our way down the hall towards the sounds, and as we turn the corner the sight is shocking.

My mother is laying on the floor, in the puddle of piss and semen my father and I had left there, getting mercilessly fucked by my ex boyfriend, John. He pumps in and out of her like he hasn't had sex is ages, even though I caught them at it earlier this morning. They are both soaked, like they've been rolling around down there for a while now.

"What the fuck!" Dad yells out, taking in deep breathes while looking at the scene below him.

My mom jumps up, leaving John in the mess on the floor, he's got that grin on his face that I love, and I can't decide if I want to hit him for fucking with my mom, or if I want to fuck him too.

"Hey Will, how's it hanging?" John asks with a smirk.

My mom is all over my dad, talking to him in hushed tones.

"You said you wanted to be closer to Will," She whispers to him loudly, "You said you wished he and John would come over more, that we could be closer as a family. And I thought of a way to do that. I know you miss having sex with the occasional man, and I thought maybe if I could seduce John, that maybe Will would go running to you. And he did! Look what our family can be now! So close. Forever."

Dad looks down at her angrily after she's done with her speech. He Can't be buying this. But apparently he does, because he grabs her around the waist and kisses her so deep it looks almost painful.

Now John is really smiling as he gets up from the floor. HE stands and walks over to me, wraps his strong arms around me, but I keep mine at my sides, not accepting the embrace.

"I knew you missed them, and I know you wanted them both, you talk about it in your sleep. Can you really blame me for fucking your mom? You've done it too, it's a great experience. We can have that more wild sex life you've been craving. Like this pissing thing, if I knew it could be so erotic I would have tried it sooner," John says to me, and then he kisses me full on the mouth. I can taste my mother on him, as well as my cold piss from the floor, and I can't help myself, I'm hard in seconds and kissing back with gusto.

My mom is on her knees in front of my dad, making up for her infidelity with what looks like a pretty impressive blow job. My dad's fingers are wrapped in her long hair while he enjoys the ride. John looks over too, and slowly slides to his knees as well. His mouth feels warm and familiar as he draws me in. Apparently my mother has taught him a thing or two, because now he goes more slowly, taunting me with what he knows I want, just like she does. He makes slow, seductive circles around my head, and it's almost too much. I've really missed him. Before I'm finished mom puts a hand on John's shoulder and he stops.

"Aww," I stammer, pouting out my lip before I can stop myself. John smiles at my sexual frustration as he takes my hand, following my mother, who is leading all three of her men to the bedroom.

Every man rolls on a condom, and lines up. My mom jumps from penis to penis, lubing us all up with her trained mouth. My dad sits down on the bed and John picks me up in a bridal carry. He lowers me onto my dad while my mom directs his dick into my waiting asshole. I sit there for a second, feeling the pain ease away into pleasure. John enters my mothers ass as well, and then this four legged beast mounts me and my dad so that I am now fucking my mom. It is the weirdest feeling, my dad moves his hips so he slides out of me, and when he pushes back in, I slam into my mom. We are a big mass of people, kissing and fucking with all our might. John and Dad eventually find a rhythm so that they slam into us at the same time. My mom cums a few times as John as I rub together inside her. She nibbles on my neck lightly, while John and Dad continue to move in and out of us.

"Come on baby, cum for mommy," She whispers in my ear. And I do, and within seconds John and dad are cumming as well. We separate, Dad and John pair up, and I'm with mom. Mom and dad both have their faces shoved in the mattress and John and I fuck them roughly from behind.

"Yes Baby! Fuck mama!" She screams while I ride her, Dad just grunts as John moves inside him. He grunts even louder as he cums, leaving a puddle on the bed spread. Mom scoops up some of the goo and offers her covered hand to John, who sucks on her fingers greedily. She offers it to me next and I finish licking the salty liquid from her palm.

"I'm cumming again, baby! You're soooo good to your mama," She whispers, bucking against me as she cums one more time. John looks over at me and gives me that smirk, and we both speed up, cumming together inside my parents.

We all lay together for a while, to tired from our massive fuck to do anything but listen to each others breathing.

"Hey Will," John says after awhile, "What do you say to selling the apartment and moving in here?"

Looking around at all the love that surrounds me, in the bed that I now belong in, I smile.

"That sounds like a great idea."