Had to Leave The House Sometime

Story Info
The Swede and I go shoe shopping.
1.6k words
3.9
19.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweden had been in Texas for a few days when we finally emerged from our sex fueled coma. It was a good thing he was going to be here for 3 weeks because we barely left my bed for the first 5 days. We'd order food sent to my house and then take turns trying to shock the drivers by answering the door in various stages of undress. The best one was when we both answered the door with a sheet wrapped around the both of us.

From all outward appearances it just looked like he had his arms wrapped around my waist. The sheet was under my arms so I was free to give the driver his money and receive the food from him as well. What the driver didn't know was underneath that sheet, my Swede still had his fat cock deep in my pussy. We stood in the doorway talking to the driver with my Swede's cock slowly moving in and out of my tight, wet pussy. Every time the driver looked down/away Swede would shove his cock hard and deep inside my pussy until the driver looked back. Then I would take the food and watch the driver walk away as Sweden pounded me as hard as he could.

It was this thought that brought a smile to my face on our first public outing. I decided to show him around town which included getting a new pair of shoes.

I was wearing a knee length blue dress that swung freely around my hips. It didn't cling to my body at all so I wasn't sure if my Swede was aware of my lack of panties or not. He was wearing a T-shirt and soft cotton sweat pants. I had paid attention as we were dressing to leave and I knew that he had gone commando as well.

I had tried on a few pair of sandals and had settled on a couple pairs. I stood up to put a pair back on the shelf when I felt his arms encircle me about my waist. He leaned down and gave my ear a quick lick and nibble before whispering in my ear.

"Mmmmm, I thought I could keep my hands off you long enough to go out today but I just can't do it." I could feel his hand run up the back of my leg and along the crease of skin where my leg met my ass. He ran his fingers along this crease and then up the crack of my ass to the top of my cheek before lightly moaning his approval.

"Mmmm, baby, no panties? Now there's nothing standing my putting my hands all over you again."

As I felt his finger slide along my skin and begin to delve in between my pussy lips (which were quickly becoming shiny with my juices) I reached behind me to feel his ever lengthening bulge. I turned my head to him and said,

"Whoever said I wanted you to keep you hands off me?"

It was just then that an older couple walked around the wall of shoes. It wasn't incredibly obvious what we were doing. Or......at least it wasn't before my Swede's other hand moved up the front of my dress to pinch and twist my nipples. The other man smiled as he directed his wife's attention to something away from us.

Two fingers of my Swede's hands worked their way into my increasingly wet snatch. I moved my hand inside his pants and gripped his thickening cock. His fingers made my quickly increasing desire for him cement itself in my mind. I wanted to see what he would do so I started to take a step away but didn't release my grip upon him. He moved with me, his fingers still working within my now quite slippery cunt. I smiled more and took a full step forward.

We moved in this manner toward the end of the shelf before realizing there was a group of people that would not be as forgiving as the older man. He took his fingers out of my throbbing pussy as I released his hardened prick. He turned me around and put his glistening fingers before my lips.

"Clean these up for me, babe?"

I smiled and reached out with my tongue to draw his fingers into my mouth. I could hear his sharp inhale and made strong eye contact with him as he watched me lick my juices off his fingers. As I sucked his fingers into my mouth, I looked down and saw his cock twitch against the confines of his pants. He smiled as he removed his fingers from between my lips.

"I have an idea."

He took my hand and led me towards the public restrooms at the corner of the store. He looked around and then scooted me inside the bathroom before following quickly. I heard the lock click a moment before I felt his hands on my wrists. He moved me against the wall and placed my hands flat against the wall in front of me. He pulled on my hips so that I was now leaning quite far over towards the wall. He pulled my skirt up over my hips to expose my ass to the slightly chilled air of the bathroom. He ran his hand over my check before slap my ass hard. I turned to look behind me and saw him release his cock from his pants. As he stepped forward his pants fell down around his ankles.

I closed my eyes and felt his cock-head running up and down my dripping slit. I circled around my swollen clit before resting at the opening of my pussy. When I didn't feel it move in I moved back against him. He matched my movement and eased himself back from me so that even though we had both moved his cock was still in the same location. I said over my shoulder,

"Oh god, baby, you're teasing my pussy so bad..."

Before I could finish my thought, my Swede drove his cock all the way down into my pussy till I felt his cock hit the back wall of my pussy. "OH!!!" I cried out. He slowly withdrew rock hard dick from me, leaving me feeling so very empty. I was about to say something to him when he did it again! He held onto my hips and slammed his dick hard I into my wet cunt. This time instead of pulling out he leaned over me. I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he spoke.

"Fuck, baby. Your pussy is so tight. I have to stop for a minute so I don't cum already."

He reached around to move his finger in tiny circles around my clit. He varied his strokes on it, sometimes clockwise then up and down and counter clockwise. My legs started trembling as I felt the pressure build up inside of me. It took every ounce of concentration I could spare not to scream out in ecstasy. I pressed my forehead against the cool wall of the bathroom.

"Fuck, Tom, that fat cock of yours is filling me up so much. Your fingers, oh god, your fingers!"

"Are you close?"

"Yes, so close. God, Tom, please fuck me."

His hand left my clit and along with his other hand grabbed tightly onto my hips, his fingers digging into my skin. He began fucking me so hard and fast that I exploded almost instantly. I bit my hand to keep from crying out. My hips spoke volumes though as they bucked wildly back against him. I was hit with wave up on wave of pleasure that I didn't want to end.

"That's right, babe. I want you to cum all over my cock."

"Yes, oh god, yes. I'm cumming so hard Tom!!!"

I heard him growl behind me as he fucked me even harder, his thick, hard cock slamming again and again into my soaking wet hole. His balls slapping furiously against my hot pussy sound so hot. He reached up and grabbed my tits through my dress, squeezing them tightly.

"Babe, I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, fill my pussy up. Fucking shoot your load all in me."

He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around my waist pounding my pussy. His breath was hot against my skin as he spasmed within me, his arms holding me tight against his chest. We breathed together for a moment before he withdrew his still semi hard cock from my well fucked cunt. Slowly my muscles calmed down and allowed me to stand up straight. I cleaned myself up as he was putting his dick away. I straightened up my dress and smoothed my hair before he went and unlocked the door. I pulled a small bottle of perfume from my purse and gave a quick spray to my neck and wrists before I walked out the door. My Swede was close behind me. We went back and picked up the shoes I had selected before heading to the checkout counter. The older couple was still in the store and the husband smiled at us again as we passed them. I paid for my shoes and walked towards the door with my Swede's arm around my shoulder.

"So, what now, babe?" He asked me.

"I don't know, but I'm sure you'll think of something."

He smiled as we got back into my car. We started to drive away. I looked around to see if it was safe to pull out into traffic and when my head turned back, his hand was moving up my thigh and under my dress again. I wasn't sure where we were headed, but I knew that the journey there was going to be fucking awesome.