Hades and Persephone Pt. 05

Story Info
Love is a powerful force.
3.4k words
4.73
5.6k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sauscio
Sauscio
40 Followers

Hades felt a deep blow to the chest, looking down to see the stem of a rose gold arrow protruding from his chest

"You love me, and you'll do anything I want you to. And I want you to forget about Kore!"

The arrow crumbled into dust, and there was no pain - but a deep burning inside of his chest.

He looked at Minthe, who had a satisfied smile on her face, his heart began to warm and bubble as he looked into her eyes. A strange urge overwhelmed him, and he sat up, taking her in his arms and kissing her.

He couldn't stop himself, and she allowed him to pull her into his bed. Hades was entranced as he peeled away Minthe's dress, exposing her long slender legs, up to her solid stomach. He traced his hands up her ribs, cupping her firm breast. He couldn't stop himself from kissing her chest, lapping at her nipples. Something in him was saying "No!" but his entire body was screaming "YES!" He slipped off his wrap, pulling his manhood out and stroking it till it was erect.

She caressed the tip of his cock with her tongue, sucking the tip and slowly taking more into her mouth until it was lubed in her spit. She slid his cock in and out of her mouth, stroking his shaft with her hand.

"Minthe!" He cried out, placing a hand on her head. "Oh Gods!" He didn't have time to warn her before he climaxed, blowing his load in her mouth. "I'm so sorry! I don't know what's wrong with me! I feel really overwhelmed right now!" He apologized.

"You idiot." She said, spitting out his semen. "You're such a fuck up! This is why you're down here, and all the other gods live on Olympus!" Her words dug deep into his heart.

"I'm sorry, my love! Tell me how I can make it up to you!" He begged her - everything in him needed her.

"Make me your Queen." She said, still pissed.

"Okay." He said, unwillingly.

His cooperation took her by surprise, but she smiled, happy with it. "I want everyone to recognize me as such. I want all the gods to be at the celebration." She demanded, folding her arms.

"Anything you want," He sat up and placed his arms around her to calm her down. "I'll have Hermes send out the invitation immediately. When should the celebration be?"

"Tonight!" She spat. "I want to be married as soon as possible!" She stood up, walking over to the vanity that Hades had gotten Persephone. Minthe grew angry looking at the beautiful brushes, jewelry and perfumes that he had given her, swiping it all onto the floor in one angry swoop. "Clean this up!" She yelled, storming out of his room.

He sat up, feeling conflicted and hurt, but still determined to make Minthe happy. Hades put an appropriate wrap on, and walked over to the mess on the floor. He placed the jewelry and pins back onto the tray, setting it on the vanity. He swept up the fragments of the perfume bottles, throwing them away. Hades could barely remember who they belonged to.

He stepped outside his bedroom, calling out for Hermes. He met his friend in his lounge, Hermes flying in through an open window.

"Hermes! So good to see you!" Hades embraced his friend.

"It's very good to see you as well!" Hermes greeted him. "What is it that I can do for you?"

"I need you to spread news of my marriage this evening!" He said, pouring two glasses of wine and handing one to Hermes.

"Congratulations!" Hermes toasted him, "We all wondered what happened after Persephone's birthday party!" Hermes played along with him.

News of Persephone's marriage to Hades had spread like wildfire across Olympus. With Zeus's big mouth, nothing ever stayed secret long.

"She's perfect for you. I hope you guys have a long and happy marriage!" Hermes was talking about Kore, holding up his glass.

"She is." Hades was referring to Minthe. "I couldn't be happier!"

"Well, I will make sure to let everyone know that it's today!" Hermes sipped his wine. Hermes leaned out the window and whistled, drawing a pigeon to the window. He whispered something to the pigeon and sent it back out the window.

They were interrupted by Hecate walking into the room.

"Hello, Your Majesty." She bowed to Hades, "Shall we continue the search?"

"The search for what?" He asked.

Her face twisted in confusion, "Kore!"

"Oh," His interest dropped, "No." He said nonchalantly, wandering back into his lounge, looking through some books on a shelf.

"Wait, what is going on here?" Hermes walked back

"Kore ran off last night." Hecate explained to him. "I don't know why, or what she was running from, but we searched until we were exhausted."

"So wait, she's okay though? I just sent out your wedding invitation for tonight!?" Hermes laughed nervously,

"I... I'm not sure, she ran off." Hades said.

"Are you feeling okay?" Hecate asked, placing a hand on his forehead.

"I'm fine!" Hades flinched from her touch. "I have to get to work!" He huffed, turning and leaving out the door.

"What the fuck was that?" Hermes asked helplessly confused.

"You said that you sent out his wedding invitation?" Hecate answered him with a question.

"Yes, he invited everyone for a celebration tonight. I assumed he was talking about Kore." Hermes answered her.

"But Kore isn't here." Hecate clarified. "Something isn't right, and I smell magic on Aidoneus."

"Do you think you can trace who it is?" Hermes finished off his wine, and picked up Hades's unfinished cup.

"I can try." She said, "I'm getting a strong scent outside this room."

Hermes gestured to her, "I'll follow you, girlfriend!"

She smirked, and lead him out of the room, following the intensity of the magic until they approached Hades's room. Hecate opened the door, peaking in and making sure nobody was inside. They approached his bed, finding a fine, shining powder about Hades's bed sheets. She ran her fingers through it, bringing it to her nose and taking a whiff.

"Fuck, Hermes!" She exclaimed. "I think this is an Arrow of Eros." She stormed over to the window, opening it and turning to Hermes. "We must speak with him immediately. Come on!" She groaned and rolled her eyes as he held up his index finger; begging for a minute while he downed the rest of the wine.

"Okay, let's go!" He set the cup down on a nearby table and ran toward the window, grabbing Hecate's hand as he took to the air and flew threw the window, ripping her out with him.

"That pompous asshole, taking MY daughter, MY baby girl! Well, I have some words for him!" a pissed-off Demeter whispered under her breath as she stormed into the Gates of Hell... Along with the many other guests coming to celebrate the marriage. "Cradle-robbing asshole, deviant mother-" She griped, hiding her face from everyone as she walked through the crowd filing toward his castle. Once she was inside, she walked through the main hall to the grand ballroom of Hades's palace.

She ducked along the walls, looking for an escape route when a hard and heavy hand grabbed her shoulder. She turned to see Zeus, smiling brightly, a wine blush already on his face.

"Hey!" He yelled, "What a wonderful day, no? Our baby girl is getting married today!"

She smiled at him, but her eyes were screaming dark, cold curses at him. "Indeed." She said through gritted teeth, she didn't want to engage this idiot. "Excuse me." She said, ducking away. 'Why the hell did I ever fuck him?' She asked herself, walking away from Zeus.

Demeter darted down a hallway, and began searching the castle for her daughter. She peeked inside of every room that looked promising, until she had made her way up to Hades's room. The door was cracked open, and she peered inside to see three nymphs; one sitting at a vanity and the other two tending to her hair.

"I still don't know how you bagged yourself a god!" One said to the sitting nymph.

The one sitting laughed, "I've got a few tricks up my sleeve!"

"I was certain that he was going to marry Kore! I mean, everyone is saying he was never happier and -" the other nymph said.

The one sitting turned, ripping her brown hair out of the hands of the other two.

"He was never interested in that little whore!" She spat at them. "How dare you! Get out!" She demanded.

Demeter ducked into a nearby room, not having time to close the door. The two nymphs didn't seem to notice as they ran out of the room, leaving the door to that room open as well, and trotting down the haul.

"Stupid bitch!" Minthe spat, "I've been trying for hundreds of years to marry Aidoneus - and that... that stupid little goddess thinks she can... she can just... take him!" She started sobbing, falling onto the vanity. "I worked too hard to lose him now!" Minthe breathed hard, dabbing the tears away on a towel. "Well it doesn't matter. She's Empusa's problem now." She grabbed a brush, dabbing it in black powder and sitting up in the mirror to reapply her makeup.

Minthe noticed the open door, and the peaking Demeter ducked back into the dark. Her body was numb with rage, she wanted to stomp Minthe out.

'How dare she?' Demeter thought. 'That idiot nymph thinks she's better than my daughter? A Goddess?' Her body was burning now, and she stood shaking in the dark.

Minthe walked to her open door, going to close it, but noticed the open door across the hall. She took a step out when footsteps echoed off the wall, stopping her. Hades came around the corner, holding a bouquet of flowers and smiling brightly at her.

"Hello, my love!" He greeted Minthe, handing her the bouquet. "Are you ready?" He asked.

"Not really... Can you come in for a second, my awful sisters left me alone to get ready!" She played the victim, taking his flowers and letting him in the room.

"How can I help?" He stepped inside, shutting the door behind him.

Demeter was still numb and enraged, but she managed to leave the room and head back toward the party. She grabbed a glass of wine, and started drinking, slumping to a corner and trying to conceal her presence.

An ensemble of trumpets rang through the room, echoing in the halls of the palace. The hundreds of guests quieted down and turned their attention to the source of the sound.

"Announcing his Majesty, King Hades and his betrothed, Minthe!" A guard announced.

There was an awkward amount of clapping, as everyone was taken by surprise; they had come to celebrate Hades's marriage to Persephone. The couple appeared at the top of the entrance to the ballroom, Hades had his arm around Minthe's waist, and she clung to him with pride. They made their way into the crowd, and guests started to approach and congratulate them. Demeter was drunk and burning with hatred and anger.

"Brother! Do you mind if we speak?" He looked at Minthe, "In private?"

Hades kissed Minthe on the forehead and left her, following his brother to a corner of the room.

"What about your marriage to my daughter? Persephone?" Zeus placed his hand on Hades's shoulder.

"Kore left me. She has no interest in being my wife." Hades pushed his hand away.

Zeus looked puzzled, "That's not possible! She seemed happy to-"

"Well she wasn't. Now, if you don't mind, I've got my marriage to celebrate." Hades pushed passed him.

"Wait!" Hecate yelled, barging through the crowd with Hermes and Eros in tow "This marriage is a sham!" She walked toward Minthe, "I know what you did!"

"What are you accusing me of?" Minthe hissed at Hecate.

"You used an Arrow of Eros on Aidoneus!" Hecate pointed at her.

Minthe scoffed, "That's not true. How dare you interrupt my celebration!"

Hades reached Minthe's side, "That's not true, is it?" He asked her.

"Of course not, she's petty and jealous!" Minthe said, "Get her out of here, please." She commanded him.

Hades placed a hand on Hecate's shoulder, "You need to leave, I'm sorry."

"Hades, no! You need to listen to me!" Hecate protested.

"It's true, Aidoneus. A bushel of my arrows was stolen a while ago. They've been traded and used all over the different realms, and I sense it on you now!" Eros explained to him.

"No, you all need to leave, now." Hades insisted, pushing Hecate toward the exit.

"Hades, you need to listen to us! She's using you!" Hecate tried to push back against him. "We need to find Kore!"

Demeter slowly made her way around the room, creeping closer when she was behind Minthe.

"That little whore only wanted him for his powers! She ran as soon as she saw what that meant." Minthe spewed at Hecate. "It's a good thing, too, she wasn't worthy of shi-"

Demeter couldn't hold back any longer. She swung.

WACK!

She swung again.

PLAP!

Again!

Plow!

Demeter kept swinging until the poor nymph was nothing but a pile of river mud on the floor. She knelt above it, pounding her fists into the dirt.

"NO!" Hades screamed, willing a golden bident to appear in his hand, aimed right at Demeter. He drew it back, ready to strike, and she looked up at him, fright in her eyes... Those jade green eyes... Something in him clicked, and his head became very clear.

He looked around him, at all of the gods gathered in his palace, and became very aware of the situation he'd found himself in. Hades dropped his weapon, squatting down and lifting Demeter to her feet with one arm.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered to her, then turned his attention to the guests, "I'm sorry to everyone, Hecate and Eros are correct." He bowed to his guests, "I apologize for wasting your time, please forgive me for this mess."

Everyone slowly started making their way toward the exit, chattering among themselves as the gossip began.

Hecate folded her arms, nodding in satisfaction, "Now we can focus on finding Kore!"

Realization hit Hades like a freight train, "Oh my gods! Kore! Call every man to attention immediately! I want every guard out scouting - We need to find her."

"Aidoneus..." Demeter grabbed his arm, "I heard the nymph say something about Kore being 'Empusa's problem now?' Does that mean anything?"

Hades's eyes went dark, "Thank you Demeter. I'm going to bring your daughter back safely." He took her hand that was on his arm, and kissed it. "Will you please plant that somewhere safe?" Hades pointed to the soft green herb that had grown from the mass of dirt on the floor. Demeter nodded, allowing him to step away.

"Hecate, Hermes, follow me!" they headed out to the stables, each preparing a horse to ride. Hades whistled for Cerberus; his best friend coming to his side immediately.

"Let's go!" He yelled, and they took off, riding out into the darkness.

"Hello?" She called out in the darkness, with no response.

She started weeping, soaking the cloth that covered her eyes. She was unable to wipe the tears away, the only sound was her soft puffs and gasps as she cried herself to sleep.

She awoke to cool water being held to her lips in a container of some sort. She spat it out, rejecting the offer, and it spilled on her. Empusa laughed at her, leaving her tied and soaked. that was the last time she heard from the monster; She sat alone in the dark for what felt like days.

She kept calling out, crying for Hades, her mother, Zeus... She was starting to lose any hope as her voice became hoarse and she couldn't call out anymore.

"Kore?" a familiar voice called out in the distance. "Kore?"

Hades! Her heart sprang out of her chest, and she called out in a raspy voice, "I'm here!" She ached for him - for freedom.

"Kore!" She heard her mother call out as well.

"Mom?!" She shouted, "Mommy, I'm here!" she cried.

"Hi, honey!" Zeus called out to her as well.

She started crying in joy as she called out to her loved ones, "I'm here! I'm right here!"

Kore, my darling." Hades's voice was near, She heard someone approaching and couldn't contain her happiness.

"Hades! Hades, I'm okay! Help me, please!" She cried out in elation.

"Oh Kore." She felt his hand on her cheek. "My sweet girl." He cooed to her.

"Help me get out of this!" She said, "Hurry."

"Oh but I can't do that." He said.

"What?" She was shocked. "Why not? Where is my mother? and my father?"

"We're here, Kore." Her mother's voice sounded in front of her.

"Mom!" She smiled, "Mom, untie me, please."

"We can't let you go, honey." She said sweetly.

"WHY? What's going on!?" Kore screamed. "Let me out of here!"

"I can't allow you to leave." Hades's voice was soft, but started to change, getting smoother, higher - turning into Empusa's creamy vocals. "You belong to me now!" She wispered in her ear.

"No!" Persephone cried.

Empusa laughed wickidly leaning down and whispering for her to be a good girl. Persephone felt her lean in, pressing her lips to hers. She jerked away, and Empusa grabbed the girl's jaw, forcing her lips down hard on Kore's. Her tongue slid between her lips, making her want to gag. Persephone bit down hard on the intrusion in her mouth.

Empusa reeled back laughing and spit her blood back on the girl. She grabbed at the front of Kore's loose pink dress, ripping it open. She laughed, reaching from behind the girl to violate her breasts.

Persephone whimpered, unable to move, shes was too weak to fight. Tears started to soak the fabric that blinded her. She hung her head in defeat, making Empusa's laugh more warm and satisfied. another pair of hands grabbed her waist, moving down between her thighs and forcing her legs apart. A vile hand reached her soft mound, making her stomach churn as it started to rub her clitoris.

'Aidoneus...' she cried out in her mind, giving up.

BOOM!

There was a flash of light that barely pierced the cloth over her face. Empusa shrieked, her hands disappearing from Persephone's body. There was a cluster of thumps and thuds, objects fell to the floor and were thrown across the room. Empusa's screams came sporadically as she stumbled around, until the running about and the screams stopped. There was only the sound of a rapid and repetitive "Thump! Thump! Thump!" made by a metal object. The sounds slowed, until one final "Thump" resounded. Persephone was frozen in the silence, fear tainted every inch of her being.

Her hands were cut free in one fell swing, and her feet but a few seconds later. She feebly tried to stretch her arms out and was scooped up in a pair of big, warm arms. She pushed the crusted fabric that blinded her up to her forehead, her eyes being stung by the low light that hit them. She looked up to see Hades, his face was splashed in a bright red liquid, his eyes were angry and cold. She was too weak to say anything, and reached a shaky hand up to touch him, smearing her fingers in the blood on his face.

He caught her hand, placing it back down on her stomach and wrapping her in a navy shroud, "Shhh..." He hushed her softly.

She looked back to see blood splattered all over the walls of a small cottage-like room. Random objects had been knocked down and broken around the room. On the floor was a pair of white legs emerging from a bloody, disfigured body on the ground, the chest cavity was but an empty husk.. There was a pool of blood beneath it, and splattered about the wall.

Persephone let out a small whimper, and her head spun as she became sick. She dry heaved, Hades still holding onto her tightly, until her stomach was too weak to push anymore. She fell back into his arms, her mind and body giving in to darkness once again.

Sauscio
Sauscio
40 Followers