Hades Ch. 07

Story Info
Hypnos delivers a message.
3.5k words
4.74
12.8k
16

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 03/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Hades waited for Claire outside their mythology class. As he leaned against the wall before class began, he studied the people walking by and realized that he really stuck out like a sore thumb. The boys wore long sleeve dress shirts and sweater vest over them paired with khaki dress pants. He was in a country club.

"Who are you waiting for?" came a voice from behind him. Turning to his right he found Thanatos' twin Hypnos, dressed in his usual attire, an Armani suit.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just visiting my brother, I haven't heard from him this morning and it's starting to worry me." He explained as he too leaned against the wall.

Hades frowned, "You know what, I haven't heard from him since last night. I left him at Claire's apartment."

Hypnos' eyebrows rose, "Really? So you finally realized that she has Persephone's soul."

"What do you mean?"

"After Thanatos told me what Kylee said, I knew that Claire was the one that carried Persephone's soul."

"Well not everyone is as smart as you Hypnos."

Hypnos smiled, "Of course not."

Hades noticed several girls looking at Hypnos, probably wondering what he did for a living; most thought he was a self-made millionaire because of his expensive life style. Little did people know that all you had to be was the God of Sleep in order to get the life style Hypnos had. Thanatos and Hypnos were identical twins but very different in style and attitude, Hypnos was a gentlemen to the T, he would open doors for women, never hit or disrespected a woman, or told his friends about how good the woman was in bed. Thanatos was the God of Death and being surrounded by death made him the bad boy who didn't care about any other feelings except his own. He treated women as objects that had an expiration date on the side of their body, even mortal women disgusted him. To him they were cows and he was the butcher looking over them and seeing which one to drag to the Underworld for Pirithous to carry in his ferry.

"Hector?" Hades turned toward the small voice.

"Hey, how are you?"

"Hector?" Hypnos questioned as he looked at Hades.

"Yes that's me, so what's wrong Shelly?"

Shelly smiled and looked toward Hypnos, "I thought I just saw you leaving the apartment, how did you get here so fast?"

Hypnos smiled, while Hades frowned. "Well that must have been my younger twin brother..."

"Thane," Hades finished for him. "We were actually waiting for Thane."

"Oh, well I'm sorry for the confusion." Shelly said, "I had no idea that you guys were twins."

"No worry, my name is Hy...."

"Harry. That's his name Harry." Hades again finished for him.

"Yes," Hypnos agreed while never looking away from Hades. "My name is Harry," he said as he looked back to Shelly, "and what is your name?"

"Shelly."

"Pleasure to meet you Shelly," he said as he took her hand and kissed her knuckles.

Shelly was taken by Hypnos, Hades could tell. He had seen "the look" for so many centuries, he knew when a girl blushed and giggled at Hypnos they ended up being the flavor of the year. It dawned on Hades that the reason why he respected Hypnos was because he never showed interest in a woman that wouldn't become a long term relationship. The longest relationship Hypnos had was six years, and even then the only reason the relationship ended was because of his never aging issue.

"Are you guys coming to my birthday party?" Shelly asked suddenly, pulling Hades away from his thoughts.

"I didn't know you were going to have a birthday party." Hades replied.

"Yeah. Claire, and Stephanie usually throw me an unsuccessful surprise party."

"Well count me in," Hypnos said as he put his hands into his ten thousand dollar Armani pants pocket.

"I'd never pass up free cake," Hades replied with a smile.

"Great! It starts at eight, but you guys have to be there a whole ten minutes early."

"All right," both men answered at the same time.

As the three of them were still in conversation a voice greeted them. "Hey what's going on?" Claire asked as she approached the group.

"Oh nothing. Just talking to Hector and his friend Harry who is the twin brother of Thane who left the apartment early in the morning. You wouldn't have sneaked your date up to the room would you Claire?" Shelly teased knowing that Claire would never do something that scandalous.

"What?" Hades said through clenched teeth, "Thana...Thane was in your room?!"

"What? No. I would never bring a guy I don't know or have never met into my bedroom."

Hades instantly felt embarrassed, he should have known that there was no way that Thanatos would have betrayed him, but that left the question of why Thanatos had been in their apartment.

****

Four Hours Earlier

Thanatos pulled on his faded Levi jeans, and put on his Rolling Stones t-shirt that Stephanie had bought for him from a store called Hot Topic. He looked at his beautiful red head as she was tangled in her sheets, her silky red hair covering her entire pillow. He pulled on his black socks and black boots, and left the room walking backwards toward the door, never taking his eyes from Stephanie. It wasn't until his back hit that wall that he opened the door.

As he closed the door quietly, he stood there looking at it for about three minutes, wishing he were still on the other side. Finally, he turned and left her apartment, ignoring the small gasp that came from her other friend, Shay or Shell something- he never did pay attention to a woman's name. He walked down the halls just thinking that Stephanie had already caught the attention of the most powerful man whore in all of Olympus.

He couldn't dare bring Hades into this mess considering the fact that he'd have Zeus on his ass after he finds out Persephone will no longer be bound by the six month rule. His only hope was that when Persephone's soul is released, Claire and Hades would remarry and get Demeter and Zeus off their ass. Maybe then he could ask for their help.

Once outside he went into Hades' house and sat down on his expensive leather couch. Rubbing his eyes he thought back to another incredible night with Stephanie that would haunt his memory if he wasn't successful in keeping Zeus away from her. After she told him the whole story about how Zeus became more and more interested in her, he jumped her.

He realized now, he was going to have to buy her a new tank top and pajama bottoms. He'd torn them from her body, exposing her overflowing breasts. She'd thrown her head back in pleasure as he cupped them before guiding his head toward her rosy pink nipples. He'd teasingly licked her nipple, and then took the bud into his hot mouth, causing her to shout his name. His hand slid down into her, shuddering due to her wetness. Once he entered two fingers into her tight pussy, it was her turn to shutter at the sudden invasion. Her face flushed, her breath short, her hands pulling at him to take off his clothes. When he stepped away from her to remove his clothing, she laid down on her bed rubbing her clit while watching him strip. He laid down with her, brushing the hair out of her face, and kissed her deep red lips. She whispered her love for him and how she would never let Zeus have her heart. He looked down into her beautiful green eyes and knew that he was going to be in deep trouble for touching her, but he loved her with something that he had never felt with another woman.

He looked deep in her eyes and thrust all nine inches of himself into her. "Who does this pussy belong to Steph?" she gasped at his invasion, not hearing what he asked her. When he didn't receive an answer he stopped. "Who does this pussy belong to Steph?" he asked again and she grabbed his ass trying to pull him deeper into her. "Yours Thanatos, this pussy belongs to you." she answered breathlessly. Satisfied with her answer, he took her hard and fast until they both reached their orgasm. They realized they would never be together; there was nothing that they could use to bargain with Zeus, and Zeus would never willingly give Stephanie up since no one has told him he couldn't have her.

There Thanatos sat; replaying his and Stephanie's love making, for it would be the last time he would be inside the woman he loved. At that revelation he rubbed his hands over his face and looked at the clock. It had been one hour since he left Stephanie's apartment. When Thanatos stood up and stretched the power of his brother hit him instantly and he stilled. He knew something was up; Hypnos never ventured into the Earth realm without a good reason.

****

"So," Hades said to Hypnos as Claire and Shelly walked ahead of them talking, class had been cancelled so they all decided to go to the Diamond Center, "what brings you to the Earth realm? It's not every day you venture up here."

"I have news for you," Hypnos told Hades as he watched Shelly's ass move side to side. "It seems that my twin has been in some trouble."

"What kind of trouble." Hades asked mindlessly as he watched Claire's ass.

Hypnos turned his attention to Hades, "Like sleeping with Zeus' next flavor of the month trouble."

The news caused Hades to turn his head sharply toward Hypnos, "What? This is not the type of drama I need right now." He breathed deeply and counted to ten, "Who delivered the news?"

"Hermes. When asked to see you in person, I naturally told him that if he wanted to deliver the news then it was at his own risk."

Hades took a relieved breath. That would have to be their little lie since so many people thought he was still in his throne room waiting to throw lava in anyone's face who dare mention Persephone, Demeter or Zeus. "That's why we can't find your brother. Who is the next flavor?"

Hypnos turned his attention back toward the two friends, "The third amiga."

"Stephanie? How did she capture the attention of Zeus?"

Hypnos scoffed, "She is one of Athena's handmaidens."

"That's impossible."

"Athena had a vision that Persephone would be reincarnated. The only reason she didn't tell you is because you know that her visions can be wrong due to human's choices in life. So she kept a close eye on the girl, and when she was nineteen she sent Stephanie down to befriend her and get her ready to become a goddess and to keep her pure for you."

Hades tried to keep his temper in check, "I still don't understand why she didn't tell me."

"What would you have done if she told you that she found the girl that holds Persephone's soul? Come to Earth taken her and force her to marry you? Hades, this is a great opportunity to make up for the wrong that has happened in the past centuries."

"You're right," Hades agreed with a heavy sigh looking at Claire with such a longing that even Hypnos felt his want. "But I miss being able to do things the easy way."

Hypnos smiled then it faded as he felt his twin enter the Diamond Center, "He's here."

"Stephanie!" They heard the girls shout.

Hades looked at Thanatos while Hypnos looked at Stephanie, "They fucked." They announced at the same time.

"What did you say?" Claire asked as she stood next to Hades.

He immediately looked at her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders while he smiled at her almost making her forget what she had been thinking, "I don't know what you mean."

She folded her arms, "Don't talk about Stephanie, she's had a rough patch with this guy that she swears up and down that she loves."

"Why?" Hypnos asked before Stephanie and Thanatos reached them.

"Her family doesn't want them together. According to her family there is a more 'suitable' gentlemen caller," she said in a southern accent. She let Hades keep his arm around her as Stephanie and Thanatos reached the group at the same time.

"So Steph, how did you sleep?"

Stephanie blushed, "Good real good."

"I'm hungry." Claire suddenly announced, not realizing who Thane really was to Stephanie.

Hypnos held out his forearm for Shelly to hold on to, Hades still had his arm around Claire's shoulders, and Stephanie and Thanatos were forced to watch the intimacy grow between their friends.

"Do you like her?" Thanatos mentality sent to his brother.

"Of course I do. I can just imagine her lush ass jiggling at the force of my thrust."

The sudden image had him thinking about taking Stephanie in the very same position. "I love, dear brother, how many women think that you're the gentlemen."

"I am. And please keep from thinking about your red head, I'm trying to have my own fantasies that involve a dirty blonde. I wonder just how dirty she is." The statement caused Thanatos to shake his head in amusement.

****

Hades was relishing the fact that Claire had yet to flinch from his touch and hadn't asked him to remove his arm. He watched as men looked at her body with lust then looked at what was attached to the hand that lay on her shoulder. Many of them looked at him with open challenge, but while they looked at him he was looking at the person under his left arm, once Claire and her friends decided on pizza they walked into Round Table. They all found a seat and Claire went to go order, when Hades went to ask the group what soda they wanted he saw that the cashier was flirting with Claire.

"Well I happen to think that the Meat Lovers is the best pizza."

Claire's eyes bulged, "I could never handle that much meat."

"Of course you can, you prove that to me every night," Hades said, interrupting their conversation as he gave the money to the cashier, and waited to take the drinks back to the table.

He felt a pull at his elbow after he set down the drinks and turned to face Claire.

"Can I talk to you privately real quick?"

"Sure," Hades followed a not so happy Claire out of the Round Table restaurant. "What's wrong?"

"You just told that cashier that I suck your dick every night." she said a little loud, causing some passers by to stare.

"It's just a joke," he told her.

"You made it sound as if you and I are dating," Hades looked at her with wide eyes.

"Do you like that chump?" he asked pointing his thumb at the cashier.

Claire blushed and folded her arms under her breast causing them to push up. "Yes, if you must know. I think he's cute."

"What about us?"

She looked at him confused, "What do you mean us? We're friends right?"

Hades put his hands on his hips and looked at his feet then back to her. "You don't find me attractive?"

"Hector, you are very attractive, but that's just it- you can get any girl here and you are telling me that you want to settle for me? You haven't been here long. Give it a few months girls will be knocking down your door."

"I don't want any other girl!" he yelled, causing her to get a little scared of the man in front of her.

****

"What's going on?" Hypnos asked as he tried to look at Hades and Claire.

"He killed her game." Shelly answered looking at the New England vs. Indianapolis football game that was on the HD television.

"Game?" Thanatos asked.

"She likes the cashier, Gavin I think his name is."

"Oh no," Thanatos and Hypnos said in unison, "This is not going to end well."

"Why?"

"Well Hector likes Claire a lot," Thanatos told Shelly.

"No way, well that can't be good."

"Why not?"

"Claire once had a hot boyfriend- I mean like David Beckham hot- and she dumped him two weeks into the relationship." She took note of the confused looks on Hypnos and Thanatos faces and explained, "He made a bet with his friends on how he could get her virginity in less than a month."

"That rat bastard," Hypnos viciously said, "Sorry, me and my brother have known guys like that and have taken a woman's virginity with force when they are turned down."

Shelly looked at Hypnos and realized that even though he'd known Claire in less than four hours he acted as if Claire was an old friend that he truly cared about.

****

Hades saw the fear enter her eyes, so he closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and counted to ten. "I just don't understand why there couldn't be a possibility that we could be more than friends."

"Hector," Hades clenched his eyes shut. He hated the fact that she didn't know his real name, "I don't know what or why you are attracted to me. I think that it's because you have not been around other girls."

He opened his eyes to gaze into her big brown eyes, "I see something in you that drive me into a calm state that I haven't been in for a while now."

Her brown eyes were filled with sorrow, "I'm not her Hector, and I never will be."

"Don't... don't you dare— I know you are not her. I know that, but when I'm around you I feel more alive than I have ever felt with her." It was the truth. In the last decade of their marriage Persephone had been distant, refusing his touch, wandered aimlessly as the souls who didn't take passage with Pirithous. Given the latest news, he realized that Persephone was planning her death and was devastated with leaving him behind. Claire brought back the happiness he felt with Persephone. She was different altogether from Persephone; she was louder, more open sexually, and willing to challenge him head on. Not at all like Persephone. She was a peaceful character who never raised her voice to anyone, and never made Hades angry for any reason, if she noticed a man looking at her she would stand next to Hades holding his hand making him note that she was not flirting, and when he wanted to make love she was always wet and willing. Claire was a different species altogether. "Just don't rule me out of the equation just yet; you know what my attentions are."

"I do." She noticed the sadness that radiated from him against her better judgment she walked up to the giant and wrapped her arms around his waist trying to comfort him. Her action left Hades stunned. He wrapped his arms around what he considered 'little' body and inhaled her scent. "I just don't want you holding back because I remind you of her." she said against his pecks. He loosened his hold on her and she looked up into his eyes, "Promise me you won't close yourself off from better opportunities."

He pushed her long brown hair away from her face, "I promise," then he kissed her on the cheek and they walked arm in arm into Round Table.

****

"What do you mean the date was a disaster?" Demeter asked as she walked around on her back porch of her temple that was surrounded a breath taking field of different flowers. Pirithous sat on the white stool on the porch of Demeter's temple.

"We went to dinner and the conversation was horrible. All of the information you gave me ended up being a damn debate."

She looked over her shoulder to look at him, "What the hell do you mean?"

"Well for one, she doesn't like Michangelo. The only thing she says he did right was the statue David. She doesn't like to pick flowers in her spare time, she doesn't like talking about her problems, she isn't nice, and damn sure doesn't give a rats ass about anything other than movies.

"That doesn't sound like my Persephone."

"Maybe that's because it isn't Persephone!" Pirithous yelled at Demeter, "She wasn't raised by you she was raised by mortals. She wasn't brought up around flowers, she was brought up around movies, her father was a television producer, whatever the hell that is, and her mother wrote books. Demeter, wake up and realize that this girl isn't Persephone. She may have her soul but her personality is that of Claire a mortal raised woman."

*

Special Thanks to my editor HaydenBraeburn.

Don't forget to leave feedback!