Hafiza Elmi is Possessed

Story Info
African Vampire Queen fights against Demon King.
2.7k words
4.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

"Welcome to Hell," the Demon Agares said to Hafiza Elmi as the Vampire Queen arrived in the area called Tartarus, where the worst of the worst are kept. The Vampire took a look at the Demon Lord, who didn't look anything like she'd ever imagined. Hafiza Elmi expected to see fire and brimstone, fire and torment, and eternally wailing souls everywhere, being tormented by the Damned, but saw nothing of the sort...

Hafiza Elmi looked at herself, expecting to be a disembodied, fleshless wraith. Isn't that how it always seemed in the movies? If one has consciousness in the post-death realms, one is a bodiless entity, a ghost of sorts. The Queen of the Vampires clearly remembered dying. She remembered invading her former lover Rufus Moor's townhouse in the City of Durban, South Africa, with a group of Vampires, hell-bent on destroying the traitor.

Hafiza remembered the lethal ultra-violet rays burning her skin, literally making her blood boil. Rufus Moor, the treacherous Vampire who sided with the humans against his own kind had some anti-Vampire weaponry in his own domicile. Thus Hafiza and her Vampire cohorts were literally cooked, along with Rufus Moor himself. Hafiza seethed with rage as she remembered Rufus Moor's treachery. She half-expected to see him in this semblance of an Afterlife, but didn't...

"Not what I expected," Hafiza retorted, and she looked defiantly at the Demon Lord, who appeared to be an old Arab man with a slick gray beard, clad in a crimson toga and ebony cape. Agares, a Demon feared by Jews and Christians since the golden days sat on a throne-like stone chair. Hafiza looked at her surroundings, and saw that she was in a chamber somewhere, a dark place lit only by torches...

"You expected hellish fire and brimstone? Saint Peter and his angels? Or perhaps the Devil himself? Nope, Hell existed long before these rookies," Agares replied, as if reading Hafiza's mind. The Vampire Queen smiled at the ancient Demon, refusing to be intimidated by the ageless monster before her. Hafiza had spent centuries preying on the weak, and she knew intimidation tactics when she saw them.

"Why am I here, Agares? Clearly you want something," Hafiza said, and she stood there, hands on her hips, looking right into the Demon's eyes. Agares laughed as she'd just said the funniest thing ever, and Hafiza watched as he rose from his throne of stone, and walked up to her. Agares stopped about a meter from Hafiza, curtsied, and then winked at her.

"Hafiza, my dear, you died and instead of going to the real hell, you got sent to my personal little private hell, because we got a destiny together," Agares said, laughing merrily. As Hafiza looked on, the Demon Lord snapped his fingers, and a swirling vortex of energy appeared, and when it stabilized, the light coalesced into a rather disturbing image.

"What is this?" Hafiza asked, and even as the words left her mouth, Agares fell silent, carefully looking at the screen as if she weren't even there. Hafiza looked at the portal, and saw her paramour, Salim Berhanu, the last Vampire she'd made, as he killed Elsa Martinez, the last of the Brujas of Havana, Cuba, and stole the legendary Book of Transfigurations. Tall, dark and handsome, with his stylish Afro and predatory grin, Salim looked even better than Hafiza remembered, and she longed for him painfully...

"Ah, my dear Hafiza, your lover Salim is trying to bring you back to life, he's going to resurrect you, and when he does, I'm coming along for the ride, and when we reach earth, I intend on staying" Agares said, laughing. Upon hearing these words, Hafiza looked at the Demon, astonished. In her nearly eight centuries of walking the earth, Hafiza had never heard of a Vampire being resurrected, or of a Demon staying in the world of man.

"Demon, you're deluded, and your plan will not work," Hafiza said defiantly, and Agares stopped moving, and looked intently at her. The Demon began to shift, to change, and this time, he took the form of a large anthropomorphic crocodile, and incredibly, he began to speak. This time, Hafiza heard Agares words in her mind, rather than in her ears, disembodied though she might be...

"Oh, my dear, you don't understand who or what you face," Agares began, and the speaking crocodile winked at Hafiza, pausing for effect. "I am Agares, one of the Princes of Hell, and I once gave nightmares to that old Pope Honorius, separated him from his Guardian Angels, drove him to madness, turned his own people against him, and I will return to the world, to torment mankind once more, in your body."

Having finished his spiel, Agares the Demon looked at Hafiza, and the Vampire Queen did something completely unexpected. Drawing herself to her full height of six feet, Hafiza Elmi, born of the Horn of Africa and reborn as a Vampire in her native Somalia more than eight centuries ago crossed the distance between herself and the crocodile-man. She stood before the monster, her beautiful face inches from its snout, and smiled, flashing her pearly white fangs.

"Listen, Demon, you will not return to the world of Man, I sought to rule that world, and I won't have you or your kind subjugate it, you belong in Hell, and I am going to torment you," Hafiza hissed, and with that, she lashed out at Agares with a clawed hand. That's when the Demon Lord shifted again, changing from the crocodile-man back to its first displayed form, that of the old man.

"Hafiza, stop this fighting, we both want the same thing, we will rule the world together, don't force me to destroy you," Agares said, somewhat angrily. Hafiza launched herself at him, and the Demon Lord laughed, striking out with his arm and sending the Vampire Queen flying. Hafiza fell, some thirty meters away, but felt no pain. Rising to her feet, she got ready to attack her adversary once more...

"Demon, you don't know me, I don't give up easily, and I'll stop you," Hafiza screamed, even as she came at Agares. Incredibly, the Demon simply stood there, and let her slam into him. When Hafiza clashed with Agares, she felt like she was being absorbed into him and tried to flee. At the same time, the image in the swirling vortex reappeared, and this time, Hafazia saw Salim standing before a fire...

"At last, I shall escape my torment," Agares shouted, and he embraced Hafiza, pulling the Vampire Queen closer than his dearest love. Hafiza screamed and resisted, but the light surrounded the two of them, fusing them together, before carrying them away. Being a spirit, Hafiza did not experience disorientation but she felt Agares arms around her, gripping her even as the vortex of light and energy took them away...

"Where am I?" Hafiza asked, and she opened her eyes, and saw that she was in a dark place. There were trees all around her, and she guessed that she was in the woods, somewhere. It was nighttime. Hafiza looked down at herself, and saw that she was naked. Her tall, curvy, brown-skinned body looked none the worse for wear. Hafiza looked around and saw a familiar-looking silhouette. As the person came near, Hafiza recognized Salim Berhanu, her lover and the last Vampire she made before her untimely death at the hands of the treacherous Vampire Rufus Moor.

"You're here, at the back, and I'm in the driver's seat," came a voice which Hafiza recognized as that of Agares the Demon Lord. The Vampire Queen turned to the source of the voice, and saw Hafiza. This time, the Demon Lord didn't look like an old Arab man or an anthropomorphic crocodile. Nope, this time the Demon Agares looked like Hafiza. He'd turned himself into a mirror image of her, right down to the stylish outfit Hafiza had been wearing on the day she died...

"Pretender," Hafiza screamed, and she threw herself at the Demon, and just like that, the battle was joined. Hafiza, Queen of the Vampires, has always been a strong-willed woman, both as a mortal, and as one of the Undead. Born in what would later be called Somalia in the 1200s, Hafiza always knew she was destined for greatness, even donning armor and picking up weapons to defend her tribe during clan warfare. Now, as a newly resurrected Vampire, she wasn't about to back down before this Demon lord. In the deepest recesses of her mind, the two of them fought...

Agares the Demon Lord wasn't always one of the Princes of Hell. Long before the world knew of the Angels and Devils of the Abrahamic faiths, the Demon Agares roamed the world in a fleshly disguise, endowed with extraordinary powers. Agares explored every lust, every emotion, every perfidy known to man, and a few that aren't. It went about switching bodies as it would, becoming male and female, black and white, and spreading torment and chaos everywhere it went...

"Vampire, your will is strong but sooner or later, you will give in," Agares screamed as it launched itself as Hafiza. The soul of the Vampire Queen battled the essence of the Demon Lord, and they fought fiercely. In the mortal plane of existence, Vampires have no equal in terms of strength, speed and ferocity. Werewolves, monsters, earthbound spirits, and lower-level Demons are all scared of them. They give the blood suckers a wide berth...

Agares the Demon is a creature from another plane of existence, one which simply cannot die. When the Angels of Heaven came to cleanse the earth of the upper level Demons, many of them hid or went to other worlds. Agares and a few others of his kind chose to fight. The Angels rounded up the upper level Demons, and destroyed their bodies, banishing them to the Netherworld, also called Tartarus, the last stop before the last destination on the road to Hell.

"Demon, I cast you out of my body, my will is my own," Hafiza screamed as she wrapped her hands around Agares neck, and began to squeeze. The Demon Lord began to laugh, for it completely had its prey at is mercy. Remorseless, pitiless and utterly ruthless, Agares had never shown mercy to anyone or anything in the eons of its existence.

"Hafiza Elmi, you've seen The Exorcist too many times, a Demon may be cast out of a human body through sheer will, or through a priestly intervention, but you are not human, and I claim your body as my own," Agares retorted. That's when the Demon Lord turned himself into a raging river, an endless pool of black water which came at Hafiza like a tidal wave, and absorbed her.

"No, I will never bow to such as you," Hafiza screamed, and Agares laughed, amused by her resistance. The Vampire Queen resisted, and the Demon Lord, a master of possession, wrapped itself around her fading consciousness. At the end of that lengthy struggle, a new entity sat in the driver's seat. This entity, a merger of two spirits, took control of the body they once fought over, and

"My love, I've missed you so much," Hafiza/Agares said to Salim, as they lay in bed together in his cushy townhouse in Houston, Texas. The previous night, they'd gone out, and Salim Berhanu marveled at Hafiza's renewed strength and savagery. They'd gone into a shelter, and fed on five people, and turned seven others. Those newly turned Vampires were in a warehouse, being trained by another one of Hafiza's Undead acolytes to help them adjust to their new lives.

"Hafiza, you're even more vicious than before," Salim replied, recalling how she ripped a woman's throat out, fed from her blood and then slammed a spike through the poor lady's brain. When Salim queried Hafiza about that much brutality, she laughingly told him it was to prevent the slain woman from reanimating as a new blood sucker. Salim didn't buy it...

"Salim, my darling, dying and coming back from the dead have made me insatiable, for blood and for sex," Hafiza/Agares said to Salim, and she rolled on top of him, nuzzling his neck with her soft lips. Salim felt Hafiza's curvy body press against his, and his lower regions reacted to her presence, even though, down deep in his non-beating heart, he knew something was wrong with his beloved mistress...

"You are even more beautiful than I remember," Salim said as he took Hafiza's face into his hands and kissed her, and then they began to make love. Well, fuck was more like it. Hafiza was ravenous, much more so than before. She straddled Salim and grabbed his hard dick, after practically ripping his clothes off. Salim watched, amazed, as Hafiza impaled herself on his member, his eyes flashing bright red as she did so...

"Salim, fuck me and fuck me good, if you can't, I will unmake you and find someone who can do it better," Hafiza hissed, and she grabbed Salim by the throat, glaring at him through those crimson orbs. Salim suddenly understood that his very life, well, his existence, depended on his ability to fuck his suddenly more demanding and cruel mistress. So he grabbed Hafiza's tits and squeezed them, hard enough to hurt, and she smiled wickedly, flashing her fangs...

"Hafiza, if you like the rough stuff even more than before, then I'm definitely down with that," Salim replied, and he proceeded to dick Hafiza Elmi down, as they say. He smacked her big ass cheeks and slammed his dick into her pussy, and Hafiza rode him hard, sinking her fangs into his neck and tasting his blood. Hafiza's vaginal muscles clamped down on Salim's dick, and he groaned as he pounded away against that merciless, but oh-so welcome pressure...

"Salim, just that take that ass, if you dare," Hafiza said, growling sexily as she got on all fours, and shook her thick derriere at Salim. The young Vampire smiled and caressed his mistress bum, then rubbed his hard dick against it. With a swift thrust, Salim went into her, and Hafiza's deep, passionate moan was a welcome sound to his ears. Hard and fast he pounded away at her, fucking her relentlessly.

"Hmm, I like a good dare," Salim retorted, and he slammed his dick into Hafiza's pussy, fucking her for a good while, then he switched things up. Pulling out of Hafiza, Salim playfully smacked her big ass and then spread her cheeks wide open. Hafiza squealed as Salim pushed his tongue into her asshole, while thrusting two fingers into her pussy. Hafiza seemed tense at first, then relaxed and enjoyed as Salim began to do his thing.

"You're going to love this," Salim said to Hafiza, as he took some hand lotion from the nightstand and made some really creative use of it. After lubricating Hafiza's bum, Salim rubbed his hard dick against her backdoor, and then pushed it inside. The Undead gal moaned softly as her lover began to fuck her ass, working his dick slowly but surely into that tight, tight spot. It hurt a bit, but then it felt really, really good. Hafiza relaxed and enjoyed, her big butt grinding against Salim's groin as she took him up the ass. It turns out it was true, what he said. She really did enjoy herself...

"It's good to be back in this world, there are so many pleasures I've forgotten," Hafiza said, and she looked at Salim the way a hungry wolf looks at sheep. For a brief moment, the younger Vampire shuddered, and then he smiled and pulled his lady into his arms. Gently they kissed, and then when dawn came, they slept. Or at least, Salim slept.

Once Hafiza was confident that Salim Berhanu was fast asleep, she rose, and then went out into the townhouse's balcony, and the sun did not burn the resurrected Vampire Queen's flesh. Not even a blister appeared on her Undead flesh. For with the essence of Agares the Demon inside of her, Hafiza Elmi, Queen of the Vampires, had become invincible. This world will be mine, the Demon-possessed Vampire thought as she looked at the sunlit world of man.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Midnight Call Someone shows up from the past unexpected.in Erotic Couplings
Interracial Tryst by the River Unexpected riverside run-in with an ebony beauty...in Interracial Love
Family Shock: Home for the Holiday Girl encounters her boyfriend’s family's incest rituals.in Illustrated
Subway Ride The ride on the subway is dirty in a good way.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Mature Pickup Shortly after meeting in a line mature couple goes to hotel.in Mature
More Stories