Hail Ch. 01

Story Info
Strange girl, strange name, strange situation.
2k words
4.28
31.5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been dropped at the convent by an ugly old woman who hadn't bothered to speak with me the whole trip, but then turned on me as we wheeled in the gate, and fixed me with her evil stare. "Miss, I hope you realise how lucky you are to be here. Most girls in your circumstances finish up on the street. You are guaranteed a warm bed, and meals every day. Make the most of it."

"Oh, I know. I'm very fortunate..."

"Don't bother sucking up to me. I can't do anything else for you."

"I wasn't sucking up. I was..."

"Yes, yes. Enough."

"Yes Ma'am."

"One thing. Tell me how you got your name."

"My name?"

"Yes. Is it short for Hayley?"

"No, Ma'am, actually, it's short for 'inhale'".

"But in your records, it's spelt..."

"Like frozen rain, I know."

"Interrupt me again, and we turn and leave, understand?"

"Sorry Ma'am."

"Why would your mother call you Inhale?"

"My father, Ma'am."

"You have a father?"

"Oh, I did. He was a plague victim."

"Take the left fork, driver. I told you already. Oh. You have an explanation, I expect? Girl?"

"Me? Oh, yes Ma'am. He was present at my birth..."

"They let him in?"

"Oh, at home. My mother insisted."

"Carry on."

"He said that he kept needing to remind my mother to inhale, and afterwards he thought it would be a nice name for a pretty girl."

"Suspiciously sentimental girl. I suppose you think you are pretty?"

"I'm told I was as a baby Ma'am."

"Well, you are pretty enough to make a living on the street, anyway."

"Thank you Ma'am."

"Do you have any idea where you are girl?"

"A convent of some sort. That's about..."

"Yes, yes. The Sisterhood have some special responsibilities. I hope you are able to be of assistance to them. Most of these girls have lost their mothers. Few as dramatically as you, but I'm sure you will be able to cry on one another's shoulders. Pull up to the door there driver. It's time girl. You ready?"

"I think so Ma'am."

"I have to leave you out here. They won't open the door until we leave. Get out and stand clear of the coach. The driver will throw your rags down, and we will go."

"But what if they..."

"They will."

"But..."

"We can still turn around you know. I've got just the street corner for you."

"Sorry Ma'am."

"Yes, driver, just here. Throw her things down there, and we can go. Get out girl."

I climbed down from the coach without another word, unable to thank her again, despite knowing that she was correct about living on the street, and about how fortunate I was. I looked up at the driver from the loudly crunching gravel, and he smiled, threw my bundle of clothing down and blew me a kiss most unexpectantly. It was the nicest thing that had happened to me in quite some time, and as I stood there in a fuzzy daze, he pulled the reins, and the horses turned and pulled the coach back to the gate. I could just hear the ugly woman telling him off again when they disappeared from sight around the bend in the driveway.

It was only then that I turned to look at the surroundings, and realised just how cold it was. After a moment, I gathered my courage, and my meagre belongings, and, becoming despondent finally, tramped through the gravel to the large door.

Placing my gear down in front of me, I politely knocked on the door, and waited for someone to come. Nothing happened, and eventually I knocked again, perhaps a little more loudly. Nothing. I couldn't find any sort of doorknob to turn, and I couldn't see any other way through so the door, so I did the only thing I could think of. I started bashing the door with my closed fists, and screaming in panic.

Just when my energy was completely exhausted, and I started to collapse on the hard ground in front of the door, I heard it start to move, a gritty scrape of the wood against concrete, and the start of a squeak of old, stressed hinges. That was it. I crumpled toward the slowly widening gap, and the last thing I recall seeing was a pale female face as it leaned down toward mine, a look of concern apparent on a face not much older than my own.

=============================

I woke in the quiet of pre-dawn, the comfort and warmth of a deliciously nice bed and the lick of a kitten's tongue on my forehead. The little darling was perched precariously on my face, and I carefully lifted my hands from the covers and lifted her up, placing her on the covers where we could look at each other. The two of us stayed still there for a while, working out how much we trusted each other, and then the kitten took a single step forward, and licked my chin. I took it as a sign of friendship, and stroked the back of her neck, as she stumbled delightfully over the edge of my shoulder, and fell to the sheet below. As she snuggled into the natural hollow, I turned my face toward her barely open eyes, and somehow we both fell back to sleep.

Some time later, I suddenly woke again, and sat up, realising where I was, or rather, that I wasn't at all sure where I was. The wonderful bed, and the lovely kitten had seduced me into forgetting what had happened, and now I needed some answers.

I looked around me at what could only be described as a normal bedroom. That's certainly nothing I'd ever been in before, but I'd seen pictures. A washing bowl was on a stand to my left, well out of my reach in the large room, and a dresser with a large number of drawers was on the other side. Some sort of large closet sat opposite me, along with a door, and a large window. I could see snow falling outside, and thought how fortunate I was not to still be outside.

As my senses slowly took in my surroundings, I realised that it was much warmer in the room than the snow would allow naturally, and looking around again I noticed a small open fireplace next to the dresser, glowing comfortingly and accompanied by a pile of wood, and what I assumed were some sort of implements to deal with the hot fire.

As I stared at the flames, mesmerised by the flicker, I felt a sharp prick in my hip, and looked down to see the kitten, most upset with my sudden movement, trying to climb back up and check out the action. I picked her up again carefully, and set her down on the covers, a little stunned to realise that I was wearing nothing on my upper body.

The removal of the covers from my chest had affected me exactly the way you would think, and my nipples were standing at attention, taking in the view along with me. Suddenly conscious of the possibility of someone walking in the door, I grabbed the covers, and hauled them up toward my shoulders. That was the final straw for the kitten, and she leapt off the side of the bed, landing as only cats can on the floor, gave me a still-friends-but-cross-with-you look, and ran over to sprawl in front of the fire.

Lifting the covers didn't work quite the way I expected, and I realised something else. It wasn't just my upper body. I didn't have a stitch on. I immediately lay down, pulled the warm wrap up around my shoulders again, and tried to think about what to do next.

You know how sometimes you know exactly what you need to be doing, but you do something else anyway? As I relaxed in the warmth again, instead of concentrating on where I was, or what was happening, I was becoming aware of the tingling sensation between my legs. God only knows why. I can only think that the business with the nipples had triggered something in my mind somehow. I know I'm a horny girl at the best of times, but this wasn't remotely appropriate. Nonetheless, after figuring that I'd know if anyone came into the room, I put aside all practical concerns, and concentrated on my feelings.

Sliding my hands down a little under the covers to check, I found my nipples harder than ever, and a spark jumped through my body as my warm fingers dragged across the surface of them, and I took hold of my breasts, and caressed them gently, feeling my body relax with the familiar touch, and I could feel the heat between my thighs build as well, a delicious squishiness. I wanted to fire my hands down between my legs straight away, and relieve the tension, but I forced myself to take more time, and slowly slid my right hand down off my breast, just the very tip of it slid down my chest onto my stomach, came to rest for a moment in my ticklish but arousing navel, circled a few times, feeling the low level buzz generated, and then slowly continued until I felt the beginning of the pubic hairs that grown with such reckless abandon the last couple of years. I could feel the slipperiness inside me building then, and unable to wait any longer, I dipped deep inside my ready opening, first one finger, then two, and finally three wet digits, pushing deep and withdrawing, in time with my intermittent breathing. It wasn't just my mother that needed to be reminded to inhale.

As my hips began to undulate under the ministrations from my team of fingers, my left hand slid, somewhat reluctantly, from my breast, after a last tweak of a seriously hard nipple, and went in search of my other hardness, that little pleasure nubbin I knew so well, and circled it too, for a time, my thrusts becoming harder and faster.

Finally I just wanted the release, and I attacked my pleasure button directly, sliding across it, knowing exactly how much pressure to apply, how fast to move, how to synchronise the different movements. I could feel the tension increasing impossibly as I stroked, and then suddenly I was over the edge, oblivious to the world, jangling on the end of punished nerves, my heart pumping hard and fast as I orgasmed, my legs contracting on my fingers, my skin rejecting my touch, my muscles spasming.

And I screamed. Loudly. It was a scream of pleasure, of release, of life, but the girl who tore through the door to see what had happened didn't know that. At least, not until she looked at what I was doing. The covers had fallen unnoticed from the bed, and I was in a thoroughly embarrassing situation, both of my hands trapped between my legs as my body shuddered.

She was a pretty girl, about my age, and dressed in a white robe which covered her from neck to ankles. The worried look disappeared from her face, and she smiled at me, no embarrassment apparent at all. As I leaned down and tried to grab the covers, she ran over and threw them back over me. She stood and looked a little longer, and then spoke, still smiling broadly.

"I guess that means you've recovered, huh? Lemme take Tom away, and I'll come back when you've calmed down. It's Hail, right?"

"Uh, yeah. Tom?"

"The cat."

"Oh. Tom's a boy?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Oh. Leave him, huh? He's already seen everything." I turned beetroot red then, thinking of the sight I'd presented.

"Don't be embarrassed Hail. Back in ten. Oh, it's Marissa."

"Huh? The cat?"

"No silly. Me. I'm Marissa."

"Oh. Hi."

"I'm a girl." A big smile accompanied that.

"Yeah, I thought so." I managed a smile as well.

"Oh, when I come back, you have to tell me..."

"My name? Yeah, I'll explain. Thanks Marissa."

"Just rest Hail. I'll bring some food."

She spun around and left, closing the door behind her. I relaxed back on the bed, and couldn't help blushing again. As she left though, I sneaked my hand back down, and put it between my legs. I like to clamp them on something until I calm down.