Hailey Grace's First Threesome

Story Info
She meets Alex and Les.
1.7k words
3.42
37.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailey Grace first read the ad on the internet. Her subscription to the adult dating site had started out as a bad joke, one too many margaritas with the girls after a 50 Shades of Gray party.

As the only unmarried girl in their circle of friend's she'd owed it to them, they argued. They needed to live vicariously through her. So, she'd done it. One of the group, a girl with a camera nearly good enough to be professional had set up a boudoir shoot while another girl mixed drinks. The resulting shots were pretty amazing looking. Hailey Grace couldn't remember her legs ever looking them long or her stomach so flat. It must have been the magic combination of photoshop, good lighting, and expensive lingerie.

Within a few weeks, they'd all gotten bored, Hailey Grace included. Though she still checked it almost everyday, she'd gotten into a habit of just deleting the messages. How many good responses to "hey baby" and "wanna fuck?" were there? Still, there was at least one message that made her pause.

"Looking for a masseuse," it read. "My wife and I are interested in a threesome with a hot, young bi-sexual or bi-curious lady. No experience necessary and no pressure. We're looking for a curvy young lady to spoil and teach. Must be drug and disease free. Please respond." It was just an ad. She got several of them a day, but the attached picture were amazing.

He looked like a scrubbed up Charlie Hunnam and she was tiny with long brown hair. They looked gorgeous and completely normal. Most of the people who sent these ads scared her a little. She was afraid that she would be beaten up and robbed, which if you were into that, was great, but she really wasn't. After the picture, which showed them arm-in-arm in someone's backyard, beers in hand, was a short note.

"Les and I saw your picture and your profile and knew we needed to send this to you. We'd love to get in contact with you." It was signed Adam. Hailey Grace bit her lip and held the mouse over the reply link. She wasn't normally into threesomes, but she didn't consider herself an expert. If all the men she'd had sex with had sex with each other, it would still only be a threesome.

The phone rang and she fumbled for it, checking the caller ID before answering.

"I got a hit on my dating site," she told her friend with the camera, a married girl named Sasha. "I think it was your photos."

"What? My photos? Not your award winning personality?"

"They haven't met my personality yet," Hailey Grace said, "just my tits and ass."

"Well, I never," Sasha said. "You were decent in those photos. No slips or anything." Hailey Grace laughed and had to agree.

"Yeah, you're right," she said. "Still the photos had to have helped."

"Tell me more about this fish you're pulling in," Sasha said. "If he's hot we'll do some group shots."

"Funny you'd say that," Hailey Grace looked back at the profile.

"Funny I'd say what?"

"Uh, he's not single."

"A married guy is hitting on you?" Sasha made a rude noise. "Delete. You're worth more than that."

"You'd never have sex with a married guy?"

"I had sex with a married guy last night," Sasha said. "It was fantastic."

"When you were single?"

"When I was single? No."

"Not even if his wife gave him permission?"

"Not even if she was in the room. Ohmigod, that's it, isn't it? She wants to watch."

"No, she doesn't want to watch."

"Delete that ad, Hailey Grace. That is a mess you don't want to step in." Sure, thought Hailey Grace, it was easy for her to say. She had her one and only.

"Okay," was all she said out loud.

"I'm serious."

"So am I."

"We'll find a man for you, hun, don't worry," Sasha made one of her mother hen noises and Hailey Grace had to tamp down her irritation.

"Okay," she said again. "Now then, why did you call?"

"I wanted to see if you wanted to come over for dinner on Saturday."

"Sure," Hailey Grace said. "Can I bring anything?"

"Just your adorable self," Sasha said. "Alexander's bringing over a co-worker and we need a fourth."

"Yeah, that sounds fine," Hailey Grace said. "What time?"

"The men are coming at 6:30, but you can come over whenever you want."

"All right," Hailey Grace said, "I'll text you tomorrow when I know what time I'll be over."

"Sounds good, I'll talk to you later, and Hailey Grace."

"Yes?"

"Delete that ad." The phone went dead in her ear and Hailey Grace tossed it on the couch. She looked at her laptop for another moment, rereading the ad. Maybe Sasha was right. Maybe it was just too kinky to consider. She closed the lid and flipped on the TV.

Later that night, laying in bed, she couldn't keep her thoughts from drifting back to that ad and the little tag on the end. They'd picked her out especially. It was just due to the photographs, but they'd picked her.

Hailey Grace had been awkward all through her childhood and up through college. She'd had a few dates and had even had sex, but every time she was hooked up with someone it was because one of her friends had given him her number or because she'd been fourth on a group date. She'd never picked anyone her friends didn't agree with, and no one had ever picked her first.

She fell asleep, but didn't sleep easily. She dreamed about warm hands running up and down her back, grabbing her hips, and pulling her hair. It was a good dream, but she woke up squirming. In the living room of her apartment she opened the laptop. She was dressed in tight-fitting yoga pants and her hair was still on top of her head as she sat cross-legged on the couch.

There was another message and a picture.

"We did this last night," the message read. "It would have been better if you were here." The brunette woman was sprawled out on a massage table, her back slick with oil. The man must have been taking the picture. The only part of him Hailey Grace could see was his well-muscled stomach and the base of his cock where he'd slid it into her. After her dream the night before and this picture, Hailey Grace took a deep ragged breath. Shower, she thought, I need a shower. She closed the laptop and headed for the shower.

Hailey Grace loved her shower. It was one of the only things that kept her in this apartment. The apartment itself was cookie-cutter, just like a million other apartments. The bathroom though. The bathroom was sublime. The shower was large with a shower head that poured warm water over her head. It was beautiful and perfect. There was also a conveniently placed bench.

She turned the hot water on, tested it, and stripped off her clothes before stepping in and ducking completely under the water, slicking her hair back. The water relaxed her and goosebumps broke out all over her arms. She washed and conditioned her hair quickly then slid down the wall onto the bench and nudged the hot water up a notch.

It was hot enough to burn her skin and Hailey could see herself turning red. She blushed easily all the time, and when she thought about the email from earlier, the blush wasn't all from the heat.

When she closed her eyes, Hailey Grace could still see the picture the couple had sent her. She could imagine the way the oil had smelled and felt smoothed on the petite girl's skin. Her hands slid from her knees to her hips, over her stomach and up over her ribs. She shivered and cupped her breasts, lifting them into the hot water spray. After a moment, her nipples hardened and she rolled them between her thumb and forefinger. She opened her legs and ran her hands down between them, just cupping herself against the hot water.

In her mind, the couple was entering the shower. They blocked the water for a second then were through the spray, but the moment their hands were on her, it didn't matter. Hailey Grace arched her back as their hands replaced hers on her nipples, plucking and teasing, while her hands stroked up and down her pussy lips, opening her legs wider. The petite lady, Les, straddled her leg, grinding slowly while she lowered her mouth to Hailey Grace's nipple.

It was so warm and so wet. The hottest shower without any of the sting. In a moment, the fingers on her other nipple were replaced with a warm, hot mouth and another hand replaced hers.

The mouth left her nipple and a husky female voice whispered in her ear.

"Relax, let Adam take care of you," she said. Her tongue stroked Hailey Grace's earlobe, then warm lips closed over it. Her teeth were sharp and Hailey Grace whimpered. The hands between her legs teased her, then traced rough fingers around her clit. She whimpered again and the female voice laughed again.

"That's right," she said. "You just let us do all the work. I want to taste you, and then Adam's going to fuck you right here on the floor."

Hailey Grace felt her mouth fall open. No one had ever spoke to her like that. In response she spread her legs wider, tracing her fingernails up her thighs.

The throaty laugh made her crazy, and Les's warm lips tracing down the side of her neck and over her chest weren't bad either. As if to remind her that he was still there, Alex bit her nipple and rolled her clit with his thumb. Hailey Grace gasped and got water in her nose and mouth, shocking her out of her fantasy. The water had grown cold.

With wrinkly fingers and the worst jonesing she'd had in weeks, Hailey Grace dried her hair and cleaned up the bathroom. She worked in her apartment the rest of the day, avoiding her laptop.

She felt guilty for ignoring Sasha's request--well, demand really, for her to delete the message, but she wasn't just going to delete it. She had to think about it. Besides, the fantasies were pretty incredible. She'd go tonight and have dinner with this guy. Maybe he'd be incredibly good looking and she'd take him home and introduce him to her shower.