Hailey's Journey Ch. 15

Story Info
Teasing, testing, tormenting.
3.7k words
4.56
44.2k
2
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers

Nick was a one man percussion band today and he was thoroughly enjoying himself. His drum sticks included a wide range of canes, floggers, whips and straps. His instrument itself was, of course, a much modified Hailey. She was naked, as usual, hanging face down, held up by a complicated arrangement of straps and ropes.

These held her head up, compressed her tits into purple melons, and spread her arms and legs wide, leaving her body and its various holes wide open and vulnerable. Triangles hung from clamps on her swollen nipples, while little cymbals jangled merrily from the clamps holding her labia wide open. And Hailey had been making a lot of music this morning as Nick used his "drumsticks" to stripe and welt her ass, thighs, tits and stomach, with an occasional clash of cymbals as he caught her clit.

Currently, Nick was taking a break as he stood between her wide spread legs. Gently, his hands caressed her thighs and flanks as he admired her seemingly never ending legs. Hailey's gams were the kind that men dreamed of, fantasized over and gazed longingly at. Nick knew first hand the kind of pleasure they gave - whether they were encased in high heels, thrown over his shoulders, clinging around his hips, or tied widely apart in any position that his imagination could devise. He pressed little kisses to the inside of her thighs, red and inflamed after all the attention they had been receiving this morning. Hailey slowly calmed down under his soft touch - she had been going out of her mind with the pain and pleasure that her body had been subjected to.

When Hailey's breathing had finally returned to normal, Nick was ready for his next piece of music. He turned on the music on his stereo, picked up a pair of thin, whippy canes and took up his position behind Hailey. Both canes came flashing down, catching Hailey right on top of her ass and in the tender junction at the top of her thighs. Hailey screamed and arched as pain lanced through her body. Before she could catch her breath, the next pair came down, this time squarely on the rounded asscheeks. The third pair targeted the tender inside of her butt, causing another high pitched squeal of agony.

Nick then drummed over her thighs and calves, giving Hailey a chance to breathe, before both sticks leaped between her thighs to catch her wide open cunt, with its vulnerable clit sticking out, red and throbbing. Hailey's shriek made him grin with pleasure as he targeted the same tender area again, sending the cymbals into a loud clash of sound as Hailey wiggled desperately. Her tit triangles then came under attack next, and Nick spent long, leisurely minutes there, striping the sore and sensitive underside of her luscious boobs. Hailey was sobbing desperately now, wanting the pain to stop, yet wanting the dark spiralling pleasure to never end.

Carefully watching her eyes, Nick gave her a few more stripes and then stopped. He took out his throbbing cock and went to work on her body. His one eyed "tool" had a wonderful time rubbing all over her soft, welted body, sliding between her asscheeks, into her pussy and on her hot, aching clit, between her tightly bound breasts, and finally into her waiting mouth. Hailey used her pent up pleasure need to aggressively attack his rigid shaft, and with a deep groan, Nick pushed down her throat and came in spurts.

Breathing hard, Hailey waited for her reward ....which never came. Nick untied her, and took her to a hot bath that soothed her welted body, massaged her with lotion and then took her back to his study to kneel at his feet while he worked.

Few days later, Nick groaned with pleasure as he came deep in Hailey's throat. She could take him down without difficulty, and she was fast becoming an expert. Hailey sat back, pleased with herself and waited for a reward...that never came again. She sighed. Nick had been very busy for the last few days. He had not played with her at all, just spent hours hunched over the computer, unless he was feeding her or fucking her mouth. Her burning desires, at this point, were being totally ignored.

Hailey was beginning to learn that, as a slave, it was never her wishes that received immediate gratification. What Nick wanted, he got, when and where he wanted it. What Hailey wanted had to wait, sometimes it was never granted, sometimes she got it after a long while. Most of the time, it did not matter to Hailey. Nick kept her busy enough so that she did not have time to brood over her lack of satisfaction. Or he was tender and wonderful with her so that her needs did not seem important. Or he worked so hard, both at his computers and at keeping her safe and cared for, that her selfish desires seemed kind of unimportant.

And somehow, not having her wishes met made her feel good, because she felt that she was doing her unselfish part for the relationship as well. Nick was taking such good care of her that she felt she needed to give something back.

But all that did not matter right now. Kneeling at his feet as he pounded away at the computer, talking on the phone, and handling the fax machine, all Hailey was aware of was that she needed to cum – really badly. She was wearing nothing but a thin chain around her waist, with a connecting chain that ran between her legs, exerting just enough pressure on her pussy to make her hornier than ever. She shifted restlessly on her knees and found that her pussy chain was rubbing just the right spot. She shifted again ..and again.. telling herself that she wasn't really masturbating. Just to make sure, she peeked up at Nick, only to find him watching her with a faint, amused grin on his lips.

"So you want to cum, do you Blondie?" Hailey nodded eagerly. "Wrong reply, Blondie. Your reply should always be 'Whatever pleases you Nick.' After all, you are my slave and my pleasure is what matters."

Hailey sighed and then repeated nasally, "Whatever pleases you , Nick."

"Let's see if you deserve to cum, Blondie. So far, your attitude has not been very good." He stood up, stretched, then disappeared out of the study. Hailey waited with trepidation – whatever awaited her couldn't be good. He came back with coils of rope and what looked like a low footstool. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply before leading her to the narrow alcove in the study. One long coil of rope was used to tie her hands tightly behind her back, throwing her tits forward. He then ran a complicated arrangement of ropes around her tits and chest so that each globe was compressed into round melons.

The tit ropes were attached to hooks low on the wall so that Hailey was forced to knee. The "footstool" was placed between her legs – Hailey was surprised to see a huge dildo embedded in it. Nick placed her pussy right above the dildo. As a finishing touch, he added clamps to her nipples with weights that swung with her every movement.

"Fuck yourself with this dildo Blondie, if you want to cum so badly. But remember, you have to ask for my permission. If you don't, then...."

Hailey stared at him in shock. He really did not mean that she should hump herself, did he? But one look in his eyes told her that he was serious, so she gingerly began to move herself up and down on the dildo – with some interesting side effects as the ropes surrounding her breasts began to tighten and the swinging clamps tortured her nipples.

Faster, faster she went, in response to Nick's command, and soon she was panting with the need to come. Nick had gone back to his desk, and in despair, Hailey began to plead.

"Please, Nick, please let me cum. I really, really need to..I'll do anything for you, please Nick, please..."

Nick merely shook his head. "You have not earned it as yet, Blondie. Keep going."

Hailey stopped. She certainly wasn't going to make a spectacle of herself for Nick. Noticing her mutinous expression, Nick came close to her again. He held a crop in his hand. Hailey began to move frantically, but the crop landed sharply on her breasts, making her scream. Then on her thighs, her stomach, her pussy and even the vulnerable valley between her asscheeks. Hailey continued her dildo ride, the pain and pleasure as usual building to a tremendous arousal.

As she humped up and down, looking into Nick's hot, burning gaze, at some point, she wasn't sure when, the desire to cum was replaced by a desire to please Nick. To see his eyes turn dark gray with his own lust, and to hear him groan with pleasure as he came. And Hailey forgot herself, forgot the way she looked, and concentrated solely on controlling her orgasm while pleasing Nick.

Her efforts were rewarded. Nick stopped whipping her and removing the dildo, lay down between her thighs so that she was riding him, encouraging her with hard slaps to her reddened flesh. Hailey worked hard on quivering thighs and burning body until finally she heard Nick say,

"Cum for me, love." She came, her eyes fixed on Nick's face as he jerked, arched and came in her.

**** "How can you have so much control, Nick? I just totally lost all control, but you were so calm!"

"Is that a problem?"

"Of course it is a problem. Just once, once, I'd like to see you kicking and screaming and begging because of me, instead of me doing it all the time!"

"How would you really like it Blondie, if I lost control and started flailing at you with whips and paddles, and tying you up in agonizing poses, and forgetting your safety and pleasure, while I just took what I wanted?"

Hailey shuddered at the picture he painted. "I wouldn't like it at all."

"One of the earliest things I learned was that I needed to be in total control of myself before I can control you. If I attacked your body in anger or overwhelming lust, I could quite easily destroy you because you have given control over to me. You must know this by now Hailey – the more you submit to me, the more power you have over me, and therefore the more control I need to have over myself so that you can still trust me. Believe me, I am usually holding on to my control with both hands and feet where you are concerned – my slaves usually don't have that effect on me."

The wry reply soothed Hailey, but...."Why do I have to beg all the time?"

"When you plead, I learn so much about you Hailey."

"Like what – that I am a slut with no self control?"

A sharp smack to her pussy made her squeal. "You do NOT diss your master's property! No, when you plead with me, it tells me that you are truly enjoying what I am doing to you."

"What??????"

"Would you be pleading to cum if you were not enjoying yourself?"

At Hailey's shamefaced shake of the head, he continued, "You are also telling me that you trust me and that you are putting yourself in my hands to help you fly free and forget yourself."

Hailey couldn't understand that again. Nick patiently explained.

"No one likes to 'beg', love. They think that it is below their dignity to do so. Yet you can forget yourself so much that you are willing to show me how much I affect you. Do you know how much that affects me? And your pleading lets me know just how far I can go before you reach your limits. When you stop talking in sentences and become totally incoherent....." he grinned and stopped. "Besides, your pleas make me feel good, because it tells me that you are feeling at least some of the desperate need that I feel!"

Hailey thought about it. When she had been bouncing up and down the dildo, screaming and pleading, she had let go of every shred of self-control and had just given in to her feelings. Feeling certain that Nick would be there to control her if things got too wild. It had been the same for all the bondage games they played – when she let go of her power and authority over her body, she trusted Nick to keep her safe. In that trust, she had found incredible pleasure, freedom and peace.

Hailey went back on her knees, leaning against Nick's thigh as she thought over the past few weeks. Thanks to Nick, she was beginning to understand a lot about herself and her responses to him. She liked being told what to do, and to find pleasure in Nick's approval. There was no uncertainty, no worries about doing the wrong thing, and losing a relationship. Nick told her exactly what he wanted and that was that. He was also patient in answering her questions. Of course, she had a lot more to learn and understand, but in time, maybe all this would make sense.

And so Nick continued to teach and push hard at her limits, while Hailey learned to give herself completely to her Master. Things were looking good until one morning, Hailey woke up feeling bad tempered and ornery. After what seemed like years of obedience, good behavior and discipline, she really did not want to be a good girl today. But fear of Nick forced her up, and after her usual morning ablutions, she went to greet Nick and his exercise plans with a dark scowl on her face.

Noticing her expression, Nick made a rapid adjustment to his plans. Today, he just fitted her with jogging shoes, a collar and a leash and began a three mile jog. Hailey pouted her way through the jog, grumbling and whining at the speed, the plants that got in the way, the uneven ground, the sun – but all under her breath. She barely ate the delicious but healthy oatmeal that Nick made, making a face and gagging noises. She washed up noisily, clattering the plates and utensils, until a glass slipped, fell and broke.

The sound of the glass shattering brought Hailey back to her senses. She looked up with wide, scared eyes and found Nick watching her.

"Clean it up and come to the living room, Blondie – crawling."

Shaking with nerves and fear, Hailey quickly cleaned up and crawled into the living room to find Nick waiting patiently. Next to him sat a large hairbrush.

"Over my knees, Blondie. I really cannot tolerate such behavior, you know."

Hailey was actually relieved at the sight of the brush. How difficult can it be? she thought. After all, I have had worse! Soon Hailey was draped over Nick's lap, her face close to the floor, her legs clamped between his thighs and her hands, for the moment, free. She heard Nick pick up the hair brush. And without any warning, Nick began to spank her – HARD! As her ass fired up, Hailey screamed and hollered and tried to wriggle away, but to no avail. She then brought her hands up to try and protect herself, but found them firmly held, while the hairbrush continued to burn her ass.

Then he stopped. His hands gently cupped her warm ass and fondled it, before running his fingers and knuckles into the valley between them, into her pussy, and her thighs. Hailey heaved a sigh of relief.

"Why are you being spanked, Blondie?"

"B.b..because I was a little bitch this morning?"

A sharp smack corrected her language. "Because I behaved badly this morning?"

"Good. Now we can continue."

At a steady, even pace, Nick continued with his spanking, ignoring her cries and pleas, her wriggling and kicking until Hailey could not fight anymore, and lay sobbing on his lap. "Almost done, Blondie."

The hairbrush was replaced with his open hand, and the effect of that spanking was magnified by the sore, tender state of her bottom. Hailey howled again, apologizing, pleading, promising anything if he would only stop. Only when she quietened down did he actually stop.

"It's over Blondie. Now crawl to the corner and kneel with your nose to the ground."

At the sound of his quiet voice, Hailey painfully got off his lap, crawled to a corner of the room and assumed the humiliating pose. After some time, she felt Nick's hands on her bottom again. Hailey flinched, but this time, he rubbed cooling lotion to soothe her bottom, and then seated himself in the chair again.

"Come here Blondie."

Hoping she was forgiven, Hailey crawled over to him. Nick had his pants open and at his command, she eagerly began to suck his hard cock. This was her way of apologizing and asking for forgiveness, and she did so with such enthusiasm that Nick came in minutes. After cleaning him up, she continued to sit at his feet, with her eyes on the ground.

A long finger tipped up her chin and Nick smiled at the sight of her tear stained, woebegone face. He lifted her up and snuggled her into his lap, his hand gently caressing her sore bottom.

"Why, Hailey?"

Hailey took a deep breath, trying to come up with a reasonable explanation, but the answer came rushing out.

"I am so tired of leading such a disciplined life, eating the right food, exercising, not watching TV and working hard all the time. I started when I was three years old and when all my friends were playing, I was practicing! I never had time to watch TV or movies or eat candy or do any of the fun things that everyone else was doing! I was so looking forward to finishing college so that I didn't have to be a cheerleader anymore. Now, I am back again doing the same things. When am I ever going to eat junk and read junk and watch junk and just be junky?" Hailey finished in a long wail.

Nick, who had been watching her with amused tenderness was suddenly filled with compassion. Poor baby, he thought, imagining her focused face as a chubby little three year old, practicing hard, trying to please her mother, her teachers, her trainers....His poor Blondie needed some time off, and he knew just what to do.

And so it was that one day, Nick had to travel to meet a client and Hailey was left alone at home. Apart from instructions not to leave the house (which was securely locked), not to play with any bondage stuff, not to call or email anyone, and NOT to pleasure herself, Hailey was told that she could spend the day anyway she wanted.

So Hailey woke up late, ate sugar coated cookie cereal for breakfast, candy bars and brownies for lunch and chocolate covered pancakes for dinner. Inbetween she napped, caught up on all the soaps and gorged herself on chips, cookies, popcorn and soda. By the time Nick came home, she was bored, lonely, horny, frustrated, and on a incredible sugar high. Nick had to let her run for an hour in the woods, and string her up to a tree with vibrators for another hour before she finally calmed down.

After her day off, Hailey was content to get back to routine and evening found her gladly strapped down for one of Nick's "experiments." This time, he subjected one nipple to the suction cup in a snake bite kit, and other other to a more expensive nipple suction machine to enlarge and elongate the nipples so that he could see which was more effective. He tested the effectiveness by seeing how many small pins he could get into each swollen nipple. As Hailey squealed and screamed and orgasmed her way through the experiment, she was happy!

Hailey had just one question after this particular lesson.

"Who punishes you when you make a mistake, Master Nick?" She wasn't joking entirely.

"Why, you do, of course, Slave Hailey."

"I don't see myself running around with a whip. So, how do I punish you?"

"What would you punish me for, Hailey?"

"For being an annoying, bossy jerk!"

"But I am your master, Hailey. That's what we masters do!"

Hailey sighed. "Yeah, I know. I guess, since you make all my decisions, I would punish you if you made a decision that hurt me physically or emotionally, or pushed me to a point that I wasn't ready for or willing to try."

"And if I do make a mistake like that, other than the look in your eyes, what would you do, Hailey?"

Hailey thought about it. In her other life (as she was beginning to think of it) when she made a mistake, she grew annoyed and angry and it festered and ate at her until she hated herself and so turned her into a bitch. She was harder on herself than anyone else could ever be. But here, if she made a mistake, she was punished for it, then it was forgiven and forgotten. That was a great feeling for her.

nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers
12