Hailey's Journey Ch. 16

Story Info
Pushing her limits.
2.6k words
4.51
58.7k
4

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers

Hailey stood nervously on the hard ground outside, legs spread far apart. Her nipples were clamped as usual, and she was holding the chain connecting them in her mouth, pulling tightly on the tender flesh. Her hands were cuffed behind her back and attached to a chain from her collar. Spread out in front of her were wicked looking little tacks.

"Let us see how well you can handle the whip Blondie. Hold yourself up – if you fall, you'll land on those tacks and I don't have to tell you that they hurt! And if you let go of the chain in your mouth, you'll feel the whip on your pussy."

Watching her tits rise and fall with nervousness, Nick blindfolded her, and covered the tacks with tarp and soft blankets. He took up a leather tawse and laid the first blow, almost unbalancing poor Hailey. With an effort, she straightened herself and took the next few bravely, her legs shaking with the effort to stand still. When her ass was red and welted, Nick stopped. He picked up a fierce looking wooden paddle. One hard blow, Hailey gave an agonized shriek, dropped the chain and fell forward.

Instead of the pricks of a thousand tacks, Hailey felt soft blankets. Her scream of rage was met with laughter from Nick – he so loved to fuck her mind!

Like the time he had used the self same tacks to quiz her on current events. He had made her watch TV news for a whole week. One day, he tied her tightly to the center table with legs wide apart, and sat next next to her with a box of tacks and a little vibrator.

"This is the game, Blondie. I will ask you questions and if you give me the right answer, you get a little kiss from Mr. Buzz here. If you are wrong, a little tack will attack you. At the end of the game, I'll turn you face down and fuck you"

Hailey groaned at the terrible pun, but was far more in fear of the pain that she was sure would come her way – especially when she was pressed down on the ground with all the tacks she was sure would be embedded in her tender flesh. Unfortunately for Hailey, she was right about the tacks. Her answers were more wrong than right, so that the pleasurable buzzing of the vibrator visited her far less than the sharp little tacks sticking lightly to her breasts, stomach and thighs.

"Are you ready for your fucking Hailey?" Hailey eyed him pleadingly but was untied and led to the rough carpet on the ground. Nick forced her down on her hands and knees, and buried himself in her pussy. He had positioned the tacks carefully so that not a single one was pressed into her soft flesh in this position. Hailey came in sheer relief, in spite of Nick's laughter.

And then there was the time when Hailey was on her hands and knees as usual. A stiff posture collar attached to a butt hook kept her head and back straight. Stiff gloves supported her elbows to keep them from bending and her ankles and knees were spread wide apart and attached to bolts on the floor. Three clamps attached to her nipples and clit had a thin metal chain connecting them, hanging down below her body. Nick lit a tall candle and sat down next to her to give her a science lesson.

"Blondie, I am going to place this candle right under the chain. Now this chain is made of metal and metal conducts heat. So if I don't remove the candle, certain pleasure points in your body are going to sing to the flames."

Hailey stared at him in horror – he really wasn't going to burn her, was he?

"However, if you manage to make me cum fast, then I will remove the candle before it does any lasting damage."

So saying, he placed the candle directly under the chain with the flames barely touching the links. Then he buried his cock in her mouth. Hailey licked and sucked hard, using all the tricks that she had researched and learned, but Nick was in no hurry to cum and was enjoying his slave's desperate efforts. Hailey was sure that she was going to be burned to a crisp, imagining the heat of the metal on her most sensitive parts. Amazingly, this only made her pussy wetter, a sight that Nick noticed with a grin. He waited a good fifteen minutes before he finally came in her mouth, and Hailey sighed with relief. But Nick made no move to remove the candle, even though she could feel its heat.

He removed the posture collar so that she could look down. Well, the candle was burning alright, but it had shrunk so that the flames were nowhere close to the chain. Hailey had been in no danger at all. She growled in anger and frustration, but could not deny the orgasm that came with barely a stroke of Nick's clever fingers.

Could she trust Nick to always back off in the last minute? Of course not. Once, he shoved a big tube in her pussy and attached wires to her anus, clit, and nipples. The tube began to vibrate, greatly arousing Hailey.

"Don't dare cum, Blondie. If you do, the electric shocks will be extremely painful."

Entering into the spirit of the game, Hailey tried as long as possible, feeling sure that Nick was not going to allow the electro-torture. By golly, she was wrong – when she did come, the shocks made her eyes roll back in her head, but exponentially increased the pleasure of the orgasm!

The one time Hailey was really scared was when Nick told her that her pussy was naughty because it wanted to cum all the time, and so he was going to sew it up. Hailey thought he was joking, until she found herself tied immovably to a bench with her legs spread wide apart. Nick made sure she saw the big ominous looking needles and black thread ("pink and black, Blondie- great contrast") before he blindfolded her.

Hailey was in a total panic, breathing hard as she felt him smear something warm on her pussy and press down with some material. She heard him say "Sew time" and felt the light scratch of a needle on her inner thigh. She braced herself for the pain and held on as long as she could, but in a few minutes, began to sob with real fear. Nick's long finger casually tested her pussy and was shocked to find it dry – Hailey was really scared this time.

Immediately, he released her bonds and cradled her in his arms.

"Shhh love, you are OK. You don't really think I would do something like that to this precious pussy, do you? Love, come on, look down. I would never harm this gorgeous body, baby. I was just teasing you. Look!"

Hailey looked – her pussy was covered with two strips of paper used for waxing, the overlapping edges of which were sewn together – pink paper and black thread. Nick pressed his face to hers in a tender gesture.

"It's going to hurt like hell when I pull it off, Blondie, but you don't have any new piercings!"

Nick was right – it HURT, but he let the naughty pussy come quite a few times that night!

Hailey never knew what to expect from Nick. He definitely wasn't predictable or boring Like time he told her that he was going to leave her all night in the woods, hanging from a tree – and did. Or the time he strapped her naked and blindfolded to the table in their living room and told her that she was going to be a party centerpiece. For a long time, Hailey heard voices and felt plates and cups on her naked, embarrassed body. When she was finally allowed to open her eyes, there was only Nick and a tape player. Or the time........ And they both enjoyed every minute of it, from their own perspective, of course!

Hailey did learn the lesson that Nick was trying to teach her. He could tease her, scare her out of her mind, and torment her mentally and physically, but she would always be safe with him. She could react fully and without fear to his machinations secure in the feeling that he would catch her if she were to fall.

His slave was progressing along quite famously, thought Nick. Could he push her just a little further? *********

"Come on Blondie, you are not trying hard enough!"

Nick's voice taunted Hailey as she struggled mightily to suck his cock. This was not easy. She was tethered to the wall so many ways: from ropes compressing her tits into small balls, clover clamps attached to her nipples and pussy lips, crotch ropes cruelly bisecting her pussy and ass. Nick seemed to be just out of reach, and as she strained forward,pain lanced through her body from the tightening ropes and clamps. But she could not relax back either as Nick would begin to use the thin leather whip on her ass and thighs, which were already red and welted.

She had been at this for more than an hour, and it seemed like Nick was nowhere near cumming, and she was nowhere near freedom. Hailey's whole week had been like this - an exercise in pain and seeming futility. Nick had been pushing her hard. His intention was to show Hailey that her obedience was paramount – and that was the only way to get his approval. And his approval was the only reward she could ever ask for. Hailey had her own agenda – she wanted to show Nick that she could obey him unquestioningly – as he had asked for.

So, on Monday, she had played "snow bunny." Nick had dressed her up in a pink, furry snow costume that had covered her from neck to toes, except for large openings for her tits, cunt and ass. Floppy ears decorated her head, protruding bunny teeth were set into her gag, and he had blackened her little nose and glued little whiskers to her cheeks. Cheerful little bell clamps were attached to her nipples and clit, and a bunny tailed butt plug completed the outfit. Hailey was led outside where it was snowing. A sleigh, decorated red and green awaited them. Nick harnessed Hailey to the sleigh, sat down comfortably in it with a warm blanket, and lashed Hailey's ass with a whip.

"Heigh ho, Blondie. Hop to it!"

Hailey spent all morning pulling and straining as Nick rode the sleigh singing a very off key version of "Jingle Bells." Panting and sweaty, Hailey had not enjoyed it at all, but she did it without complaint because Nick seemed to be enjoying himself.

Then on Tuesday, he had suspended her from the ceiling with her breasts dangling enticingly. All day, he had spent,whipping her with various implements and using all kinds of clamps on her. It had rapidly progressed beyond enjoyable to just pain for Hailey, but she had hung there, taking the pain patiently, and sucking his cock whenever he had demanded .

On Wednesday, she had been tied ass up and spent the day with various plugs and dildos pushed up her ass, while Nick diligently recorded the results of "butt plug testing." Today, she was trying hard to suck his cock, testing her "endurance skills."

On Friday, it was her pussy that paid the price. Nick wanted to see which hot sauce burned the most, so he used cotton swabs to dab her pussy, clit and even deep inside her vagina with ten different types of hot sauce. Hailey shrieked and sobbed as he "scientifically" measured the pitch of her screams.

When he wasn't torturing her, he was using her body in other ways. Sometimes, she was a footstool, sometimes a corner table for his beer and books. One morning, she was a pencil holder, the next a message center with messages clipped on to her body with clothes pins. Sometimes, she was just a fucktoy. Throughout the day, he used her body ruthlessly for his needs, but at night, she always was tenderly bathed and cuddled into bed, and Nick made his delight at her obedience clear.

Hailey learned another important thing that week – though she may not have had any orgasms that week, she was still very happy. Because she had Nick's approval. Because Nick took such good care of her. In fact, an orgasm usually meant the end of their games, this way he was with her all the time. She felt closer to him than ever.

By Saturday, she was exhausted and in pain, yet when Nick called her, she crawled obediently to his feet and waited for the next ordeal. She was ready - again - to submit her body and her mind for his pleasure. But Nick surprised her yet again. He set out to treat Hailey like a queen that Saturday. He pleasured and pampered her, waited on her hand and foot, and gave her a day of total luxurious enjoyment.

As she sat on his lap that evening, naked as usual, watching her favorite TV program, Hailey's mind wandered to the week's experiences. Most times, she had felt, not like a person, but like an object, a possession serving her Master. Yet she did not feel humiliated or degraded. Nick had shown no contempt, just a matter of fact need for her. He had, in the process, kept her close to him all the time, making sure that she did not feel neglected. Being a footstool or a message center actually made her feel that she was always a part of his life.

Hailey was used to seeing her parents lead totally separate lives, with no real common interest. All their friends were pretty much the same, and the divorce rate was high. Even her father had never really been faithful to her mother. But this...she felt that she really belonged to Nick, for him to use as he needed. He could use her all he wanted, thought Hailey. She had never felt so peaceful or contented in her life, knowing exactly what her place was. She did not have to fight to stay there – she just had to obey a loving Master who knew what she wanted. Besides, there was no time to be bored – Nick's imagination made everyday an adventure!

Looking down at his slave's tired but happy face, Nick felt a tremendous sense of possessiveness that surprised him. She was his property, she belonged to him. And he took very good care of his things. Human property was different from other possessions: they had emotional needs as well as physical, all of which needed to be taken care of by a responsible owner. Of course, things got a lot more intense if the owner was desperately in love....

This week was another important turning point for master and slave. For Nick, the sight of his slave's tired but accepting face was the final straw. Watching her valiantly try to obey his very, very unreasonable and humiliating demands all week had made him realize the truth - he had found the slave of his dreams and more importantly, he had fallen deeply in love with her. Even as he reveled in the surrender of her pain, and had become deeply aroused by her tearful face submitting to him, he knew that he wanted her in his life for always.

For Hailey, who had already accepted her love for Nick, this week showed her that she could, with peace, accept being his slave as well. She would obey him, unquestioningly, and in the end, his pleasure was the only reward she needed.

nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers