Hailey's Journey Ch. 19

Story Info
Truly, painfully, yours.
3.1k words
4.32
44.7k
1
0

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers

Hailey tugged fruitlessly at the handcuff attaching her firmly to the bedpost with a rising sense of panic. She could not get loose! The clothespins on her nipples were getting more painful by the minute, and the vibrator whirring away at her clit was no longer pleasurable. She needed to get that hand free! As she lay back exhausted from her latest efforts, she thought furiously that if she ever got free, she would sue the makers of the handcuffs. They promised that it would open at the slightest tug! She remembered Nick's warning about self-bondage - it could get really dangerous if there was no one to help. Hailey was beginning to panic. She gave another mighty tug and the handcuff finally opened. Rapidly, she removed the clothespins, stifling a scream at the pain of blood rushing back into her crushed nipples and pulled out the sopping wet vibrator.

As she got painfully out of the bed, she looked at the objects of her self-torture and sighed. Life without Nick was NOT fun. Yes, she had gotten her job back and was doing quite well there. People had accepted her excuse that she had taken a year off to "find" herself. Thanks to Nick's strict regimen of diet and exercise, she looked gorgeous, and therefore had no problem finding dates.

But Hailey was not happy. The job seemed boring and uninspiring. The men she dated were the same as before - they conducted most of their boring, self-important conversations with her tits, and then expected sex at the end of the evening. In desperation, she had ordered all her self-bondage items through the Internet, but that had not helped at all. She even attended a local munch to see if she could find someone. She did see someone - Nick's friend John and his Emily. Both of them had ridden herd on her all evening and then taken her home. Hailey didn't mind because some of the characters who had shown up at the munch were either ridiculous or plain scary. She was grateful for John's help. At least John hadn't forgotten her, like some people she could name!

What Hailey did not know was that John was there because of Nick. Nick had not forgotten her - just the opposite, in fact. He had been worried about her. She had been on a steady diet of sex and pain for the past year, and quitting cold turkey was not possible. The munch was run by members of the club, and it had been easy to check up on Hailey. Nick had requested John to watch out for Hailey since he could not be there himself.

For Nick was busy too. As soon as he had dropped Hailey off, he had turned himself in to the ethics group of the Club. He had kidnapped Hailey, and for a couple of days, he had not given her any choice, but to stay. The hearing had taken a day, but witnesses had come forward to testify to the genuine fondness that was apparent in their relationship. So Nick was not turned over to the cops - but he had to pay a penalty. Two days as a house slave in the club, and one year volunteer service at a battered women's shelter.

Being a house slave was a nasty experience. No sex was involved, but patrons of the club could dress him up in any costume and order him to serve them. It seemed to Nick that he had made a lot of people very unhappy in the past, judging from the number of women (and a few men) who were eager to "use" him. He spent two days in short leather skirts or shorts, sometimes in high heels, being used as a table, a stand, even a pony. He bore it all with grim determination, every humiliating experience a painful reminder of what Hailey must have felt. His training, so many years ago, had given him a glimpse of a slave's life, but this experience gave him a better understanding of the vulnerability of being a slave.

Once the two days were over, Nick took himself off to the assigned women's shelter. His initial plan was to help them with their computerized records. But when he went there, he was struck by the helplessness and unhappiness of the women and kids there - especially the kids. He began to make plans - a lot of which involved Hailey. He could donate computers to the shelter and offer computer courses. Hailey could help the women with their clothes and make up and bolster their self-esteem. He could be a big brother to the kids and Hailey, who had wanted to work with kids, could maybe set up a daycare center while the moms went to look jobs. They could......

While Nick was working and making plans, Hailey was trying to survive without him. And finding it impossible. Initially, she told herself that she was unhappy because she missed the great sex. But as time went on, her memories of the year with Nick were not all about sex. She missed Nick and the way he made her feel. She thought wistfully of her time with Nick. Everyday seemed to be such an adventure.

Mornings usually started with a jog, with a naked, clamped, corseted or chained Hailey. Then the daily routine - Nick would be working on his computer and Hailey would be doing her chores or reading the stuff that Nick gave her. His materials covered a wide range of topics, from science to politics to history to sex. Hailey thoroughly enjoyed reading - nobody had ever paid attention to her mind before. And just so that she was not bored, she was usually bound in unusual ways during her chores.

Mealtimes were always fun, too. Hailey never knew what she was going to eat, or whether she was going to eat from a bowl, her plate or if Nick was going to blindfold and feed her. Sometimes, she was Nick's plate or table, or even a candle holder. Once, she even was a wine holder, with a warm bottle of sake buried deep in her pussy.

Then there were the times in their playroom where Nick made her scream with pain and pleasure, where she could be so free within her bonds. But Hailey's favorite times where when she was close to Nick, snuggled next to his warm body in bed, feeling delightfully sore and sated, listening to his even breathing as he slept next to her. Or when they actually chatted together, when he made Hailey laugh and think. Or when she was on her knees next to his feet, feeling loved and wanted even if he was watching TV or reading.

Hailey realized that she needed Nick to feel whole and happy. And the need grew and grew and grew until she was not eating or sleeping properly. She lost weight and lost interest in her job, prompting her bosses to warn her about her poor performance.

One endless, sleepless night, Hailey gave in and called Nick. At the sound of his sleep-roughened voice, she panicked and slammed the phone down, only to hear it ring almost immediately.

"I'm waiting, Blondie. Clean up and get yourself here. Now!!"

Hailey did just that, her heart singing. She wore her short little cheerleader outfit, high heels and no bra or panties. Driving over to his apartment, she rang the bell and knelt submissively at the door. The door opened, and there he was - her Master, her Nick. Overwhelmed, she bent and kissed his feet, only to be grabbed roughly and dragged into the apartment.

"So you want to come back to me, do you Blondie?"

At her affirmative nod, Nick kissed fiercely.

"You are going to prove that to me, Blondie. Are you willing to accept everything I intend to do to you today?"

"Oh, yes, please Nick. Please, please!"

Nick turned and walked away, and with a mixture of relief and trepidation, she followed him into their playroom. In response to his quiet command, she knelt in the middle of the room, back straight, hands crossed behind her and thighs wide apart. Nick brought a low, narrow padded bench and placed it in front of her. Gentle pressure on her neck caused to bend forward over the bench, with her stomach resting on the flat surface. Using soft ropes, Nick bound her ankles to thighs, and wrists and elbows tightly behind her back. Her knees were spread wide apart and attached to bolts in the floor. Patiently, he braided ropes into her hair and attached the rope to a pulley in the ceiling, tightening it so that her head was held high. A ring gag completed his initial plans and Hailey was ready and vulnerable to whatever Nick had in mind.

He started by fondling her lush tits, kissing, licking and suckling on the red nipples until they responded marvelously, standing to attention, stiff and wet from his ministrations. He took two long pieces of twine and tied them tightly around her stiff nipples, attaching the other ends to the pulley in the ceiling. A little pull there, and the Hailey's breasts took on a conical shape, extending away from her body and exposing the tender underside. He turned his attention to her pussy. A few strokes on her clit and in her pussy had her wet and begging for more. So he brought out his new fucking machine and inserted the tube deep into her pussy. A flick of the switch on the frame of the machine had the tube moving slowly in and out, exciting her, but not enough to climax.

Nick then picked up a thin, whippy cane and moved over to stand in front of her. He caressed the underside of her tits, giving her a hint as to his next actions. Hailey drew a deep breath and then screamed as the cane cut into the underslopes of her breasts. As the blows came hard and fast, Hailey continued to scream - she had never been whipped there before, and the pain was almost unbearable. She was sobbing uncontrollably by the time he stopped at twenty strokes.

Nick pressed another couple of buttons on the fucking machine. The tube moved faster, and Hailey began to feel an uncomfortable warmth deep inside her as the tube began to heat up. Nick's next command was given quietly.

"Count the strokes and thank me Blondie. You get twenty strokes. If you miss, I'll have to start over again."

Now the cane was aimed at her soft ass. The first two strokes brought shrieks of pain from Hailey, before she remembered that she had to count. With a shaking voice, she began to count from the beginning and in spite of her best efforts, it was thirty strokes before Nick decided that he was done.

Nick lit a candle and placed it directly under her clit, grinning as she wriggled desperately to escape its heat. He returned to her tits, removing the twine and rubbing them briskly to get the circulation back. He brought in a flat board mounted on two sturdy legs and and placed them under her tits so that they rested comfortably on the flat surface. He adjusted the board so that only her nipples protruded beyond the flat board. Hailey watched in horror as he picked his next implements of torment - two thin needles and a light hammer.

Hailey's eyes widened endlessly and she began to shake her head frantically. Nick placed the needles and the hammer directly in her field of vision and knelt next to her, gently stroking her face and back, gentling her with soft words. As Hailey listened to him, she knew that she had a choice to make - trust him to continue or to refuse. Nick would stop if she insisted, but he knew her limits, maybe better than she herself did. And a large part of her wanted more pain, more pleasure, in the endless cycle that satisfied her body and gratified her soul.

So she calmed down under his soothing hands and turned to look acceptingly at him. Nick knew what to do next. He placed his hard cock in her mouth, letting her know without words the effect she had on him. Hailey licked and sucked eagerly, enjoying his groan of pleasure as he face fucked her savagely before cumming.

Nick now pulled the long needle and positioned it carefully over Hailey's right breast, just at the outer edge of her areoala. A blinding flash of pain, and Hailey's right tit was nailed to the board. Nick waited until her breathing slowed down, and then applied the second needle to her right breast. Hailey was terrified to move in case her tits were torn off the board.

After a few moments, Nick removed almost all other distractions - the candle and the fucking machine and Hailey could focus on the pain in her nipples .....Until her bottom was rudely split apart by a very prickly butt plug. Nick had pushed in a bottle brush with rubber ends and was using the rough surface to fuck her ass. Then it was the cane again - this time on the pristine top surface of her breasts. He did not hit very hard, but Hailey had her work cut out not to move. She succeeded very well and was thrilled to hear Nick's praise as he finished.

He removed the needles and Hailey was surprised to see that there was not much blood involved at all. But before she could ponder that, her nipples were clamped tightly, and a corresponding pain in her clit told her that the tender morsel had suffered the same fate. She watched as Nick picked up another long thin needle and a pair of corks. What was he going to do with those? she wondered as he knelt behind her.

She found out soon enough as the needle sharply pierced one labia and then the other, and she felt him push the corks on either side, effectively sealing her pussy! The weighted clamps on her nipples and pussy hurt as she shook with the pain of the latest assault.

Nick was hard again by now, and he could see that Hailey was reaching her limits. He picked up a violet wand and then roughly pulling out the brush from her ass, he shoved his cock into her tight rubbery channel. He began to fuck her hard and fast, using the violet wand to jab into her vaginal opening. Hailey screamed ceaselessly at this assault on every tender part of her body, the long denied orgasm building higher and higher. But like a good slave, she waited for her master's command. And when it came, her body exploded in bursts of light and heat, almost blinding her with its intensity. She could feel Nick moving rapidly within her, his balls slapping against her thighs as he shouted out his release.

Hailey soon found herself in her favorite position, in Nick's arms, bathed, massaged and feeling gloriously alive. Today Nick was naked too, and Hailey sat on his lap, breathing in the scent that was all Nick. For a while, they were content to sit in silence, enjoying each other, then Nick spoke.

"Are you sure, Hailey? Because this will be the last decision that you make for yourself. If you agree to be my slave, then you give up control of your life."

"Nick, I had control of my life for the past weeks. I hated it, just hated it. I hated my job, my life, my dates..."

Nick interrupted sharply. "Dates??"

"Well, I didn't know if I would ever see you again, so I...dated."

"I need to punish you for that, Blondie ...remind me later."

Hailey wiggled in pleasure. "Yes, sir."

Nick smiled at her, then grew serious again.

"We need to talk about a couple of things, Hailey, one of them being a safeword for you."

"You mean a word that I can use to stop whatever we are doing because I cannot handle it? But Nick, I could have used the safeword this last year because I was so scared! Now, I am not, so why do I need it?"

"Hailey, if I had given you a safeword at the beginning of our relationship, what would you have done? You'd have used it the first time you were even a little scared, and we could never had come as far as we have. Since you didn't have a safeword, I could push you each time as far as I dared to, then I waited for you to beg for more! Now you know more about yourself and your capabilities, and so you are ready to use a safeword, and I can have the freedom to experiment some more."

Hailey thought about this - Nick was so right. She would have run, screaming in terror the first time he had taken a crop to her. But now, now she just loved the pain and the pleasure it brought her. But Nick had to have so much control, she thought wonderingly. He had to have watched her every reaction, her every quiver to make sure he was not overdoing it. It must have been such a burden on him. Hailey hugged Nick again, covering his face with kisses.

"Er, Hailey....safeword?"

"Sorry Nick, I just realized how much care you must have taken while you taught me about myself. I guess we could use a safeword, and I know just what it will be!"

"What, Hailey?"

"Cheerleader, of course!"

Nick laughed and hugged her again. "I love you, Hailey. I never thought I would say this, but I missed you quite desperately."

"Oh Nick, I love you too! Please don't let me go. If you get tired of me, just let me stay in a corner of your house. I promise you, I will serve you anyway you want, and I won't get jealous of your new slaves!"

Nick's voice was full of amusement. "I don't think we'll put that particular statement to test, will we Hailey?"

"I hope not! NIck? While I was reading up about slaves and masters, I noticed that slaves usually wore their master's mark."

"You mean like collars? I am going to get you one, don't worry!"

"Well, not just collars. Emily has a tattoo on her butt with her master's initials, and she told me that some slaves wear rings on their nipples or pussy."

"No rings, but you want a tattoo?"

Hailey hesitated. What she wanted was a biggie, but would Nick agree?

"Not really a tattoo, but..."

nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers