Hailey's Journey Ch. 20

Story Info
A brand new life for Hailey.
4.6k words
4.58
51.4k
6

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers

"So, you don't want a tattoo? Actually, rings sound pretty good to me. Two perfect rings!"

Hailey stared - two rings?

"You are going to pierce my nipples?"

"Piercing? No, I don't think so. I was thinking more in terms of sliding in."

He was going to slide rings in? Where would.....

Nick was softly nibbling on her fingers when Hailey finally got it.

"Nick!" she shrieked, sitting up so fast that her head caught his chin sharply. Nick cursed and tried to move away, when an unco-ordinated movement by Hailey caught him elsewhere in a very sensitive spot. The air turned blue for a few minutes while Nick tried to cope, and Hailey watched him with big scared eyes. Drawing a deep breath, he turned to her and said, with gritted teeth,

"Hailey, take yourself to the guest room and STAY THERE until I call for you!"

Hailey ran out of the room and into the guest room, her heart singing with joy. Life was perfect - what more could a slave want? She was going to start a new life with Nick and it was going to be so great!!! She was going to be the best slave ever.

Hailey soon found out that being the perfect slave wasn't that easy. It was really hard to get back to the routine that was so comfortable just a few weeks ago. And before long, Nick was yelling for her, his face like thunder as she displeased him yet one more time.

"Blondie, get you ass in here right now! You have earned so many punishments that I don't know where to start."

Hailey stood in front of him trembling with fear and misery. He pulled her roughly towards him by her nipples and twisted them hard until they were standing out hard and long. He took a rough piece of rope and tied them tightly around her tits, until they began to turn purple. Wicked looking, steel clothes pins dotted the soft flesh of her bulging tits. He then took sharp alligator clamps and applied them to her sensitive nipples, and added weights to them. Hailey was sobbing by now, but Nick dragged her to a corner and with a curt command left her there.

Eons later, or so it seemed to Hailey, Nick came back. Hailey looked hopefully at him, but he was still angry. He dragged her to the yard where a board had been nailed upright to the ground. Nick removed the ropes and pins from her tits, ignoring her screams of pain, then tied her to the board, with her breasts and tender nipples pressed against its very rough surface. He took a thin branch with minute thorns in them and carefully parting her asscheeks, placed it in the valley between and gave her a gruff command not to drop it. Then, taking a thick bunch of switches that had been soaking in brine, he began to whip her ass hard.

Hailey couldn't believe the pain that she was in. Her desperate wiggles scrubbed her breasts against the rough board, while her ass felt on fire. Even worse, she had to clench hard to keep the thorny branch in place, and that tore into the tender insides of her ass. Normally, pain turned her on, but this time, knowing that Nick was angry at her, she felt no pleasure at all. Soon she was sobbing and pleading, begging for forgiveness and promising tha she would never again do what she had done.

That evening, Nick sat on his favorite couch with Hailey face down across his lap. He was gently caressing her red, throbbing asscheeks and running his hands up and down her body and her long legs. He really hated to punish his little slave, but it was taking a while to get this control/submission thing on an even keel. Hailey was trying too hard, dreaming up ways to please him, and doing things that he had not asked for. This annoyed him even as he realized that she was trying to be what she thought was a "good" slave. And the more annoyed he got, the harder she tried to please, and it ended up with both of them being unhappy.

All she needed to do was to obey him implicitly, he thought. He would be pleased! But, he acknowledged ruefully that it was partly his fault. A couple of times, when she had acted on her own, he had been pleased and that was giving her mixed signals. He sighed, pulled her up and kissed her still quivering lips.

"Love, listen to me. I know that you are trying to do all these things to make me happy, but all I need is your obedience. You do what I ask you to, and you cannot go wrong!"

"But Nick, there are so many things I want to do for you! When can I do those? I love you so much. You give me so many things and I never do anything in return!"

"Hailey, all I want in return is your obedience! How hard is that?"

"O-okay, Nick. I'll try my best."

Hailey's voice quavered and her eyes looked miserable. Nick sighed again and hugged her to him.

"I'll tell you what, Blondie. Once in a while, I'll ask for a surprise and I'll let you choose the time and the place without asking me about it, and then you can do what you want to do. I do enjoy your surprises, you know. It's just the surprise part that I hate!"

Hailey beamed back at him. And so it went in the Saylor household, each day bringing them closer to each other and strengthening their bonds. Hailey thought that he had completely forgotten about the "sliding" rings and she couldn't bring herself to ask for what she had wanted. But Nick really hadn't and he had special plans.....

When Hailey looked back at this time in her life, it seemed to be a series of vignettes in an otherwise "normal" life that brought them ever closer to each other. Nick took her to the women's shelter and Hailey loved the opportunity to help. Before long she had the ladies attending make up and deportment seminars, and the kids in a daycare center so that their mothers could go job hunting. Fund raising was her thing, and she was soon planning charity events for the shelter. Nick, who was setting up his own computer classes was entranced to see Hailey in action!

Amidst the busy schedule of their life was....

The collaring

Nick had promised to get her collar this week. He proposed to try out a few collars to make sure that they worked properly. So the first stop they made was to a pet store, where Nick looked for a dog collar. He kept trying the collars on Hailey, much to her embarrassment as the sales clerk watched them with a snide smile on his face. Nick finally settled on a leather collar with a retractable leash.

Once they were home, Nick put the collar on her, and told her that as long as she was wearing the collar, she had to be on her hands and knees like a good little bitch. She was to bark or whine if she wanted something, no human talking allowed. So, for the rest of the day, Hailey crawled around the house, barking whenever Nick asked her something. The worst part, of course was when she needed to pee, and Nick made her sit near the back door and bark desperately before he let her out to pee in the garden. He even threw balls for her to fetch, and thoroughly enjoyed the sight of her ass wiggling as she crawled as fast as she could to get the ball. But at the end of the day, he told Hailey that he did not like this collar.

The next one they got was a thinner cat collar with a little bell on it. Accompanying the collar was a cat suit, complete with ears and whiskers. Nick cut little holes for her nipples and cunt and added matching bells to her tender nubs and clit. A large butt plug with a tail attached completed the outfit. That day, Hailey mewed and purred, and after a hard whipping, used the litter box. But Nick did not like this one either.

The third collar was a thick, wide band around her neck and she could barely look down with it as she performed her chores around the house. The fourth collar was a wide, metallic band around her neck and shoulders, sort of like the ones ancient Egyptians wore. Nick actually took her out to dinner with this collar, and Hailey could hardly wait until she got home. Thankfully, this collar was not Nick's choice.

But that night, as Hailey knelt on the bed, pink and warm from her bath, waiting for Nick's final orders for the day, he gave her a long, flat box and asked her to open it. With trembling fingers, she did, and found a delicate collar of beautifully filigreed gold inside. She took it out of the box and offered it to Nick, who took it with fingers that were not completely steady. Hailey tilted her head back to accept the collar, her heart awash with happiness. She was now truly Nick's slave! But tenderly making love to her, Nick showed her how much power she had over him as well!

The proposal

Nick had been working really hard for the past couple of weeks, and had not paid too much attention to Hailey. This had happened before, so Hailey was not too concerned. The only problem was that it had been nearly two weeks since she had an orgasm! But Nick was trying to get his clients satisfied before he took Hailey away for a very special reason.

Finally, one morning, Nick packed Hailey into the trunk of his car with the usual vibrators for company and drove away. Hailey rested as much as she could with her electronic companions because she had seen the gleam in Nick's eyes and knew something was going to happen. She was really looking forward to this day together after what seemed like days of neglect.

The car finally stopped and Hailey came out of the trunk to find that they were at the edge of what seemed to be a little forest. There was horse tethered to a tree close by. Nick soon had Hailey naked, clad just in a pair of running shoes and pads over her knees and elbows. He climbed on to the horse, holding a many tailed whip in his hand.

"Run, Blondie. We are going on a hunt today and you are the prey. If you can avoid being caught for an hour, you will be rewarded. If I do catch you....."

Hailey turned and began to run. Nick waited for a few minutes to give her a head start, then began to trot in her direction. Soon he had caught up with Hailey and began to use the whip on her. Hailey tried running faster, turning, twisting this way and that, breathlessly dodging and twisting. But his diabolical whip caught her all over her body and soon, she was covered with welts and red marks from the whip. Half an hour into the chase, as Hailey was panting desperately, Nick took pity on her and scooped her up.

"You lost, Blondie. Now for your punishment!"

He staked her out, spreadeagled on the ground and sat down beside her with a few props. These included three jars, and various leaves and branches. He started out by gently kissing her all over, suckling her nipples and rubbing her clit until Hailey was thoroughly aroused. He opened one jar and rubbed something wet and sticky all over her nipples.

"Sugar syrup, Blondie. Let's make you even sweeter than what you are!"

Hailey wondered what he needed the syrup for, and then squealed in horror when she saw the contents of the two wide mouthed jars. They were full of crickets. Hailey's squeals grew louder as Nick upended the jars on both sugar covered tits. Immediately, the crickets started biting on the sweetened buds - the sensation mildly painful yet stimulating. It was impossible to get out of her bonds as the insects continued to feast.

Nick turned his attention to her wide open pussy. He began to stroke the soft skin and hard clit with the leaves that he had. Starting with soft, feather like strokes, the leaves grew tougher and his strokes harder. The combination of the nibbles on her nipples and the strokes on her clit was driving Hailey crazy when suddenly the leaves whipping her pussy began to sting. Nick was using nettles on the most sensitive part of her body, and the itching and burning was almost unbearable. As a finale, he picked up a bunch of twigs and began to whip her throbbing clit. Hailey was screaming by now, and it took just a soft command from Nick to push her into a blinding orgasm.

Even before she came down from the orgasm, Nick had two fingers pushed deep into her pussy.

"Look at me, Hailey," he commanded as he began to push all his fingers into her.

Hailey's cunt began to feel full and stretched as he painfully pushed his entire fist into her and slowly began to stretch her narrow passage. Hailey sobbed with pain, but did not let her gaze move from Nick's intense look. When his fist was touching the entrance to her womb, Nick moved to kneel beside her.

"Tell me you are mine, Hailey. Tell me that you belong to me."

"I am all yours, Nick. Body, heart and soul. Always!"

"Then, will you marry me, Hailey? I am down on my bended knee!"

"Oh yes! Nick. Yes, yes, yes!!!"

Later, as Nick and Hailey sat quietly watching the sun set, Nick gave her a beautiful diamond ring. Hailey admired its fiery glow in the light of the setting sun, and then said tentatively,

"Nick, do you remember me asking about wearing your mark?"

"I thought we had agreed against piercing or tattooing. What did you have in mind?"

"I want to wear your brand Nick - I want your mark to be a part of my skin, something that will never be erased."

Nick looked at her in disbelief.

"Hailey..."

"Don't answer now, Nick. Please think about it, please?"

The branding

Nick was having a party. Hailey spent the day helping him clean and cook. Just before the party, Nick spent a lot of time bathing Hailey and giving an enema, making her wonder just what he had planned for the party! Her suspicions grew stronger as he refused to let her wear any clothes except for spiky 4" heels and left her standing with her legs apart and hands attached to chains from the ceiling just before their guests arrived.

John and Emily were the first to arrive. After a murmured conversation with Nick, they approached Hailey with a look of grinning anticipation on their faces.

"Hi Hailey, looking good enough to eat!"

He took Hailey's face in his hands and began to kiss her expertly. To Hailey surprise, Emily knelt between her widely spread legs and to expertly lick her pussy into full arousal. Hailey moaned and twitched, but recognized the touch from a while ago. John nodded his head.

"She's got a wicked tongue, hasn't she?"

Before Hailey could reply, he bent his head to suck her nipples that told her that his tongue was no saint either! But just as Hailey began to hover on the edge of a climax, they stopped and walked away. But Hailey did not have long to wait. Alan and Hannah approached her armed with vibrators. Alan used his to fuck her ass, while his mouth paid close attention to her nipples. Hannah used her vibrator to tease her pussy and clit, once again bringing Hailey to the edge, then stopping.

Hailey muttered darkly to herself, when Matt and Suzanne came up. Matt had a little paddle, while Suzanne held a flogger. Hailey's ass, tits and pussy were soon warm and throbbing, but she was denied an orgasm - AGAIN! She was about to scream in frustration when Nick came up, untied her and took her to a flat bench. Hailey was strapped tightly and unmovably to the bench just as the doorbell rang again.

A strange voice said, "Well, where is the lucky brandee?"

A man she had never seen before came into the room and took a look at the naked, tied down Hailey.

"Wow, she is gorgeous. And brave! Nick, you are one lucky sonofagun! Now, I am going to set up right here. The initials that you ordered are with me."

He brought out a brazier with coals in it. The coals were soon lighted and glowing red as he placed the business end of a long thin iron rod on it. Hailey stared at it in fascinated horror - this was the branding she had asked for.

She looked at Nick's face - it was grim and resolute. He was going to go through with it. John gently touched her cheek.

"Are you sure, Hailey? You just have to use your safeword and we will stop."

Hailey looked at Nick's face again and then slowly nodded.

"I am sure," she whispered.

The love in her heart was so painful sometimes that this branding could not hurt much more! Alan came by, tested her forehead and pulse, and then nodded. The new guy came around to face Hailey.

"Hi, I'm Don, and I'm probably going to hurt you more than you have ever experienced before! But I have done this before, and I need to warn you about a couple of things. First, this HURTS! Not only when I am doing it, but when I lift off the brand and your branded skin is exposed to air for the first time. We cannot use any topical ointment because that will not allow the brand to mark the skin. Are you still ready for it?"

Hailey nodded again, even though her heart was beating fit to burst. Don stared hard at her, then continued.

"I am going to give you a gag, and something for your hands to hold onto."

He brought out a rubber cock and two balls.

"I call this my cock and balls. You can pretend these are Nick's!!

Hailey giggled faintly as he slipped the rubber gag into her mouth and the balls into her hands. He turned around and nodded to Nick.

"You ready?"

Nick drew a deep breath and stepped forward between Hailey's widespread legs. He swabbed the area he was going brand with alcohol - on her pubis, just above her slit. What better place than to show her whom she belonged to?

With a steady hand, he picked up the brand and pressed its glowing end onto her skin. Hailey felt nothing for a moment, and then it hit her - the pure burn on sensitive skin. She thought that she was going to faint at the pain as the room darkened around her, and she felt nausea roiling her stomach and rushing up her throat. She bit hard down on her gag and squeezed the balls in an effort to cope. Vaguely, she could feel hands stroking her as sweat poured down her body. Nick could see her suffering, but he steeled himself to keep the brand on her skin for the time it needed to be there.

Finally the brand was removed, but the relief was only momentary. The pain burned again as fresh air hit the skin, and Hailey arched in agony, trying to escape her bonds. Nick quickly unstrapped her upper body and took her into his arms, murmuring soothing words and stroking her trembling body. Slowly Hailey calmed down, snuggling into Nick's comforting embrace. She was barely aware of being untied, given water to drink and taken to the living room, where she sat on Nick's lap while Alan took care of her brand. All she remembered was Nick making love to her that night, fiercely, possessively as he brought her to an orgasm over and over again, before taking his pleasure. She was now his branded, collared slave!

And finally - the wedding!

Nick wanted a small, private wedding, but Hailey's mother refused to hear of it. Her baby was getting married to a billionaire (even though reclusive!) and she wanted the world to know. So a surly Nick gave in to her demands, though he had one condition. He was going to design and buy Hailey's wedding dress. After a few protests, Hailey's mother agreed, then went ahead with her elaborate plans.

Two weeks before the wedding, Nick and Hailey were enjoying a quiet evening at home. Hailey was on Nick's lap, naked but with her hands bound behind her back, and her legs tied tightly together with coils of rope. Her hard nipples were decorated by nipple rings that kept them aroused and ready for Nick's touch. Hailey was telling him about the rehearsal dinner when she noticed the remote, abstracted expression on his face.

"Nick, is something wrong?"

Nick hesitated and then said abruptly, "Hailey, are you sure you want to do this?"

Shocked, Hailey stared at him.

"Nick, are you saying that....."

"Hailey, I am not an easy master or an easy man to live with. You've seen the demands I make on you. I have hurt and humiliated you so many times, and I have to admit - a dark part of me enjoys your pain. I cannot promise to change in the future, or not to put you through more of the same. Remember this Hailey, as a slave, you can walk away any time. The stuff about safe, sane and consensual is very important to me. But if you marry me, there is no escape. I take my vows seriously, and will not look at this as a trial marriage or a starter marriage. So think very hard before you commit yourself. Do you think you can handle what I can demand of you or what I can give you?"

nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers
12