Hailey's Panties Spark a Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Hailey's party starts and does he finally get to cum?
4k words
4.19
61.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yao11
yao11
14 Followers

Ch. 02: The Party

(Warning: Before you start reading this is not the first part in the series I have written, please read the first story before you read this one, I plan on writing more as part of a series.

This story is about incest so please do not read if you are offended

Nothing from this story or any of the next stories in the series is real; it is all fictional and made up through a small fantasy in my head.

All characters are 18 or older. None of the characters are real, although just a few characteristics are based on people I know.

I hope you all enjoy reading my story.)

Although my aching balls kept me up most of the night, I awoke the next morning early feeling somebody gently kissing the tip of my hard dick, at first I found myself thinking that it was Hailey and that I was still dreaming. Opening my eyes slowly I quickly realized it wasn't Hailey, it was Paige.

Moaning a little bit as I grew harder I began to try to say something to Paige but before I could even start talking she kissed me softly to cut me off before she went back down to my throbbing dick.

I could feel my dick rock hard and throbbing inside Paige's warm mouth as she flicked her tongue over my dick head while she sucked on the head of my dick. I was about to speak when Paige stopped sucking.

"Shh, don't talk baby, I know how bad you've wanted this and I promise you'll get to fuck my pussy, it's been so wet for you. I had to change panties in a couple of times in the middle of the night after being so wet from all the dreams I had about today baby. Just sit back and relax while I warm you up a little ok?"

I tried to say something again but Paige apparently didn't want me to talk. Wanting to keep my quiet, she quickly pulled down her completely soaked panties. Holding them up to my face Paige smiled and shoved them into my mouth.

I had never had panties near my face before so this completely surprised me. The smell of her pussy was strong on them and I could taste her wetness, this was arousing me at the same time as it had surprised me.

"Didn't I tell you not to talk baby? Just relax, don't talk and let me do all the work"

I moaned out her name but nothing could be heard except muffled sounds through Paige's panties. I could still taste her wetness through the panties which caused my throbbing dick to twitch a little inside Paige's mouth.

Paige began to gently lick just the head of my dick. Paige was now slowly licking tiny circles slowly around the tip of my dick; this went on for what seemed like an hour before Paige finally slipped only the head of my dick in her mouth.

Letting my dickhead rest in her mouth for a minute Paige finally began sucking on my dick for only a few seconds before she quickly pulled my dick out of her mouth and began lightly flicking her tongue over the slit on the head of my dick.

At this point I need to get my dick back inside Paige's mouth, I tried begging Paige to stop teasing me and start sucking but of course she couldn't understand my muffled sounds and she just began to flick her tongue even lighter and slower against the head of my dick.

"Does that feel good baby? You must be dying to shove your dick in my pussy by now, I'll admit I want it too, my pussy is on fire. How long has it been? Wow, it's been a whole month?"

Several minutes later, I felt myself teetering on the edge an orgasm. One more flick of her tongue would have sent me into an intense orgasm but Paige quickly stopped and gave me a few gentle kisses on my dick head.

Each quick little kiss making me squirm around on the bed nearly sending me over the edge of cumming.

Finally Paige stopped and climbed on top of me to get ready for what we both wanted, the sex.

"I want you to fuck me hard ok baby?"

I began moaning through the panties she still had in my mouth when Paige quickly slipped my throbbing dick inside her pussy "damn she's wet today" I thought while Paige slid my dick all the way in with ease.

I was about to finally start fucking her when Paige looked at me and smiled, laughing a little bit when she pulled her body away from me, lifting her pussy slightly just high enough to be above my reach.

"Damnit! Stop teasing me Paige; I need to fuck you now! I'm so fucking horny!"

I tried yelling with only muffled sounds coming out. I had forgotten about her panties still stuffed inside my mouth. I hoped that Paige could hear me through the panties in my mouth but Paige apparently never heard me.

Paige had begun doing something new. This was something I had never seen her do before. She seemed to be very concentrated on what she was doing to me. it felt so good but was driving me insane.

With the tip of her tongue, just the very tip, Paige gave a little tiny lick right on the spot under the head of my dick, a soft little upward lick, barely touching my throbbing dick.

The sensation felt amazing but almost as fast as she had licked there her tongue left my dick, just leaving my dick bouncing in the air looking for more.

30 seconds went by before finally I felt it, another soft lick barely touching the underside of my dick, exactly like the first, only lighter this time.

Where did Paige come up with an idea like this? It felt so good but it was too slow! I needed her to lick faster, but she never did.

Again I waited 30 seconds, 30 long seconds without anything and then I felt it. Another tiny lick right on the sweet spot, it felt so amazing but it was over just as soon as it began, leaving me to wait 30 more seconds, counting down in my head until the next lick.

The next few licks came when I had expected, but Paige apparently figured out what I had been doing and the next lick I had waited around an entire minute for. She was driving me insane, just one tiny lick, and just enough stimulation to keep me rock hard, dripping precum but nothing more.

Although Paige had been just barely licking me after nearly 30 minutes of the torture I could feel the orgasm growing near. Unlike usual the feeling was extremely intense and I couldn't help but begin moaning and thrusting my hips up trying to cum.

Finally Paige did something different she leaned forward and kissed me right on the spot under the head, using her lips to suck that spot. I could feel her fingertips rubbing circles on my dickhead.

The sensation was so intense that I began squirming around on the bed, the stimulation Paige was giving me was driving me insane, and it was so intense yet it was not enough to make me cum.

Not even a minute later I had decided it was enough; I was going to fuck her now even if she wanted me to wait. I was too close to cumming to wait for it any longer.

Before I had the chance to do anything Paige smiled at me and placed the tip of my dick in her pussy and slammed her body down onto me and said

"I'm ready baby, I want you to fuck me hard and fill my wet pussy with all of your cum. Give me every last drop of your warm sticky cum baby, I want to milk it all out and drain your aching balls!"

I began moving my hips, fucking Paige hard but Just as I began to fuck her hard, Paige looked up at the clock, stopping as she did.

Oh shit! I'm sorry Ryan, I'm late! I knew I shouldn't have spent all that time on the blowjob, I'm really sorry, I promise to make it up to you as soon as I get back ok?"

With that Paige grabbed her clothes and ran off leaving me laying there, dick throbbing and my body covered with my own precum.

Once again I was left with aching blue balls, I was going to finish myself off but I glanced at the clock and realized I had to get ready for Hailey's birthday party.

I went to my closet and pulled on some shorts and a shirt and sat on my bed for a few minutes letting my hard on finally shrink down. A couple minutes later I went downstairs to find out where Hailey was.

The sight I saw as I made it downstairs was enough to make my balls ache even more. Hailey was bent over at the waist, her knees nearly straight.

Hailey was wearing a pair of tight pink shorts that said Juicy across the butt. She was looking for something in the fridge and apparently wasn't able to find whatever she was looking for.

My dick quickly grew hard again as I walked over to the kitchen table and sat down, attempting to hide my bulge from Hailey.

I knew it was wrong to be looking but I just couldn't take my eyes off Hailey's butt. After hearing a slight giggle I turned away afraid that she may have noticed me staring.

To my surprised I saw her wiggle her tight butt a little and she bent down more to grab a drink. The sight was amazing, her tight butt pushed out pointing towards me. She didn't stay there long and Hailey smiled at me as she walked over and sat next to me.

I almost jumped when I felt her leg brush up against me but I managed to just smile and pretend that nothing happened.

"Hi daddy, I'm glad you're finally awake! I was actually starting to think you were going to sleep in too late to set everything up for the party. I was just about to come upstairs and try to wake you up"

Smiling at her, and attempting to cover my bulge I replied

"happy birthday princess, I'll start getting everything ready for the party soon ok?"

Hailey smiled and stood up leaning forward to hug me. My hard dick pressed right into her stomach and I heard her giggle a little before running off to go watch TV or something. Did Hailey feel my hard on pressing against her?

The next few hours where spent cleaning the house, putting up signs and a few other things getting ready for Hailey's party.

The entire time I couldn't get rid of my hard on. A few times my dick began to grow soft but then I noticed Hailey lying outside in a bikini tanning and quickly grew hard again.

My balls where already aching badly and I knew if I didn't find time to cum today it would be a long night.

Not long after everything was set up Hailey's friends began showing up one by one. Soon there was 20 hot girls all running around the house while I sat on the couch trying to watch TV.

All night the girls were running in and out of the house, through the TV room. I was seeing their cute butts bouncing as they ran around or their boobs jiggling while they ran by me.

a few times I was able to catch a glimpse of their nipples also. My dick was hard nearly all night as I laid on the couch listening to them giggling and laughing all around me.

Finally it had gotten late and it got quiet in the house, so quiet that I began to wonder what they were doing.

I had just put in another movie to watch, wanting to distract myself from my hard on and Hailey's friends before I went up to bed. The movie had just begun when I overheard Hailey mumble something.

I knew it was wrong but instead of watching the movie I spent the next few minutes listening to Hailey and her friends before I finally heard Hailey ask somebody, truth or dare.

Moving closer to the basement door I could hear them giving each other dares or answering questions as their game went on. For the most part it was just simple things that anybody would answer nothing sexual or anything.

Minutes passed by with loud laughs or giggles before they all got very quiet, I could hear them whispering but couldn't make out what was being said. The quietness was gone as they all began to bust out giggling; apparently Hailey or one of her friends had just given out a good dare.

After hearing a lot of giggling for a few minutes I heard footsteps. It sounded like two girls walking upstairs.

I laid down on the couch again. Wondering what they were up to I quickly decided to fake like I was asleep. I closed my eyes a little but kept them open just enough to try to see who was coming upstairs.

I couldn't get a good view but I thought I saw Hailey's friends Alyson and Kayla where walking towards me and giggling

"Shh he's sleeping" I heard Alyson say before I heard Alexis whisper

"Are we really going to do this Alyson? What if he wakes up? Oh god I can't believe we are actually going to do this, you think he's ever thought about us before?"

Alyson and Kayla where twins from down the street that Hailey had become good friends with, both of them had long dirty blond hair and where 5 ft. 1, around 100 pounds each, they both had blue eyes and my guess was around 32b boobs also. Both of them had an ass to die for and I had usually tried to get a few good peaks whenever I could.

Although with my eyes half closed I didn't have a good view of the two girls so I was just guessing it was them. But what where they planning on doing?

I heard a few more whispers and a lot of giggling before I felt both of them climb on the couch with me, one on each side of me. Feeling their butt and boobs pressing against me it took almost everything I had to keep quiet as I wondered what the two girls were planning to do

I could feel their hands begin running up and down my legs and slowly moving all around my growing bulge. I kept my eyes closed as I felt them both slowly move me so I was sitting up. I nearly let out a moan as I felt a small, tight butt slowly press down on my bulge. One of them had sat down right on my lap.

I wasn't sure which of the two girls it was her tight round butt landed right over my bulge. I was pressing right between her ass cheeks.

I felt myself quickly grow hard, my dick pressing right in between her butt cheeks. I wished I knew who it was but I didn't want to risk letting them know that I was actually awake.

I heard one of them giggling as the other whispered "so? He is asleep, Are you going to do it or not?"

A few more minutes of giggling I felt whoever was on my lap get up, whispering "I'm not sure if I can do it, what if he wakes up?" and a few more minutes of laughing and giggling I felt her sit back down I heard someone whisper "common, do it already, you said it yourself, you never back out from a dare"

A jolt of electricity was sent through my body as I felt the girls butt slightly begin to wiggle against my bulge. It felt amazing having a girl I couldn't see grinding softly against my rock hard bulge.

Peaking a little bit I saw a hand of whoever was on my lap sliding down into her panties and it took every ounce of my energy to hold back my own moan. I watched her hand rest on the inside of her panties for a moment; I closed my eyes again hoping they wouldn't realize I was still awake.

My mind began to race, was she really going to rub herself to an orgasm while sitting on my lap? Or did she only have to touch for a minute for the dare?

I heard a few more giggles before I felt her butt press hard into my bulge and begin wiggling against me again. A slight moan was coming from either Alyson or Kayla, Still not sure which one was on my lap I sat there pretending to be asleep. My dick began to twitch against the tight butt as precum sprayed out.

The moans began to grow louder and I heard the other girl giggling while she was watching. I nearly let out a moan when I felt her butt begin grinding harder into me. It wasn't long before I felt my own orgasm building up as the girl sitting on my lap masturbated herself to her own orgasm.

Her grinding felt so good and I found it extremely hot that a friend of Hailey's was getting off on my lap. Soon I knew I would be cumming. Just as I felt myself hit there edge of an orgasm again my dick twitched hard getting ready but before I could cum I felt her butt slowly lifting off my lap.

Cursing to myself I sat there wondering what was going on was she really done? Did she know I was close to cumming? I heard more giggling and whispering and I felt that it went on forever. My hard dick very slowly beginning to lose its hardness until I heard a soft whisper

"Go on, let him smell how wet you made your panties while on his lap. Maybe it will help him dream of something sexy. Remember the dare! You can't back out now."

I began to wonder whether or not they knew I was awake. The thought was making me began to worry a little before I heard one of them whisper

"Look how hard he is, I bet he's dreaming of something really hot right now, I wonder if he's dreaming of you? Remember 2 weeks ago? He was checking you out when he picked Hailey up from school remember?"

I heard more giggling and my hard on became rock hard again as I felt one of the two girls butt, in just a pair of panties, brush against my face and I instantly smelled her, damn she must be soaked. It smells so good!

I felt her tight butt wiggling near my face which was beginning to make my dick drip out precum. One of the girls must have noticed because I was hearing one of them giggling

"Look you made him wet his pants with precum!" I heard then both burst out laughing again just before I felt the girls butt move away from my face.

A few seconds later I felt one of them sit right back on my lap. Unable to hold back this time I let out a quiet moan as I felt my throbbing dick pressing into her butt.

I hear whoevers on my lap giggle and whisper to the other

"He must be enjoying this; I can feel his shorts getting wetter from his precum"

She giggled some and I could feel her begin to wiggle around on my lap, I realized from her movement that she must be rubbing herself on my lap again. This time she wiggled her butt around very slowly, much slower than before.

"Common sis, tell me what it's like, rubbing yourself on his lap, getting yourself off right on his lap without him even knowing?" the only answer she got was moan while the girl on my lap spread her legs wider.

Minutes went by at this pace, her just moving her butt enough to keep my hard. I listened to her getting herself off on my lap and just when I think I can't take her slight wiggling anymore she finally sped up. She was now grinding hard into me.

Harder and faster she moved and I quickly felt an orgasm approaching for me, I wondered how close she was to cumming though. Just as I felt myself nearing an edge I heard whichever of the two girls who was on my lap begin to moan very loudly.

Ohh god it feels soo good! I'm cumming sis; I'm cumming on his lap!"

Her body went limp for a moment and then there was silence, followed by a bunch of giggling and whoever was on my lap quickly got up

"What? Don't tell me you're going to just leave him like that sis? You came on his lap and are just going to leave him like that? All horny and hard? Damn sis you really are so mean, but I love it!"

A bunch of giggles filled the room while I sat and listened. They both tiptoed back downstairs giggling, leaving me with a huge wet spot in my shorts from precum and wondering which of the two it was.

During the rest of the night I was left wondering, could it have been Alyson? The girl I had always checked out whenever Hailey had her over or was it Kayla? Alyson's twin sister that had caught me with a hard on last time she was over.

Realizing I would never know I sat there, wanting to jerk off but hearing all of the footsteps and giggling from girl girls every few minutes I realized it was best to just let it go, it would be very bad to get caught masturbating by one of Hailey's friends so I figured I would try to get some sleep.

I could hear one of them telling the others what they had done and everyone thought it was funny, I even heard one of them say

"Did you really do it and then just leave after your orgasm? You didn't finish him off? Oh my god! That's so funny, just think of how bad of blue balls he's going to wake up with now. He won't even know how he got them! We should do this every time he's sleeping"

That was the last time I heard them talking as I closed my eyes trying to sleep.

All night I lay there, listening to their giggling and laughing, wondering if it was Alyson or Kayla that had sit on my lap and rubbed herself to an orgasm. Would I ever find out who? And would I find the time to finally have an orgasm tomorrow and empty my aching blue balls?

yao11
yao11
14 Followers
12