Hailey's Story

Story Info
Becoming Miss Agigail's slave and slut.
2.6k words
4.34
57k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xckid77
xckid77
22 Followers

Prologue

The first time I walked into writing 101, I and saw Miss Abigail and I knew we were not going to mesh. She was tall, slim, and dressed very sexy. She was wearing 4 inch black pumps with a mid-thigh length skirt that rode up her legs when she sat and a blouse that made sure the world knew she was a women. She had long blond hair that was very well kept, expensive feminine clothes and she liked the attention she got for looking sexy.

She was what I resented for the past 7 years. Ever since I learned about how mistreated women are and how we are used for our looks and sex appeal I have refused to wear heels, dresses, skirts, or make-up. I have been completely goal oriented wanting to change the way our society views women, not as objects but as individual that are equal to men, not just eye candy. I have been fighting for women rights ever since I realized this injustice. Due to this I have never dated and am still a virgin. Not that I find myself unattractive, I am just dedicated to living out what I believe is fair...

Chapter 1: Enslavement

"Hailey, hold up sweetie", came Miss Abigail's deadly sweet voice. I rolled my eyes and turn to face her. There she was in her 4 inch red stilettos, tight black skirt that hugged her figure perfectly and showed off her long legs, a v-cut red blouse that showed off her perfectly shaped breasts, enough make-up to cover up any flaws in her porcelain like skin. Her wavy blonde hair flowed perfectly to mid back. The heels really did accentuate her curves, especially her butt. She was about 5'11" with the heels, about 115 lbs, with 34 C breasts and deeply blue eyes. She truly was gorgeous but everything that I resented and stood against. I fight for women's equality, but it was people like Miss Abigail, who used there looks and sexuality to get ahead that made it that much more difficult. Being a feminist you are fighting more than just men but all the women who did this.

"Hailey I would like you to meet me in my office at 5 P.M please."

"Today?" I asked taken aback.

"Yes, I wanted to help you on your next paper."

Doubtful I ask, "Why now? I have struggled on your papers all semester and this will be the only class ever I will not get an A in."

"Because I want to just help a struggling student"

"I am only struggling because you don't like me." I tell her sternly, trying to be a true feminist.

"What would give you that idea Hailey? I like all my students, you are the one that has a problem with me."

I glare at her as she smiles at me. "Fine, I will see you at 5."

"Good I will see you at 5." She responds back. I notice an odd, almost evil smile on her lips as she turned and walked away. Ohh well I think to myself. I am just imagining that because I don't like her and what she stands for. It will be nice to get a better grade in her class anyway. I check the time and see that it is 4 P.M. and decide to study for the next hour until I meet with this women...

5:20 P.M.

I knock on Miss Abigail's office door, kind of hoping she had already left. "Come in." Comes her voice from behind the door. I open the door and immediately notice something different about her, although I could not place it.

"You are late Hailey"

"Yes, I know I just got caught up in my studying."

"You know the rules, don't show me disrespect, how do you address me Hailey?"

"umm.... Not sure... What do you mean?"

"hmm, shouldn't expect a slacker like you to have read the syllabus I guess. You are to address me as Miss Abiagail, and you wonder why you haven't been doing well in my class."

"I am not a slacker!" Raising my voice a little as I sit in the chair across her desk.

"Shhh, don't raise your voice at me. Now thank me for helping you."

Holding back my raising anger. "Yes Miss Abigail, thank you for helping me."

In a deadly sweet voice she simply states, "You are welcome sweetie."

This caught me off guard as I stumble out a weak reply, "ohh ok..." I did not understand why all of a sudden she was showing interest in helping me.

"So why do you always wear sweatpants or jeans with a t-shirt Hailey", she asks as she gets up to shut her office door.

With a suspicious look, "umm, that's an odd question Miss Abigail. Why do you care?"

"ohh just curious sweetie, I just think you could be so pretty if you tried a little."

"Well to be honest I am for women's equality and I do not believe in using femininity. I want to work my way up the right way." I tell her as she sits back down behind her desk and opens a drawer.

"Ohh, is that why you don't like me? Because I dress like a women should dress."

"What, dress like a slut." I tell her raising my voice now.

"Ohh sweetie that is just what I wanted to hear from you."

"What do you mean....."

The Basement

Slowly waking up out of a deep grog I try to gain my bearings. I realize that my wrists are bound together and tied above my head, my ankles are also bound tightly together and not able to move. I frantically try to recall how this happened. The last thing I remember was going to Miss Abigail's office. What happened after that I could not recall. I could not even recall meeting with her. At least I am laying on my back on something soft I think. I lift my head as far as it could go and look around and find myself in a dungeon of sorts. I am only able to move my head from side to side. To my left is a grey brick wall. To my right I see what looks like a steel medical table on the far wall with a closed armoire next to it. I could not see the other two walls, but on the ceiling hung an assortment of hooks, some with ropes lazily draped over them, others with chains hanging from them.

What did I get myself into I thought. I have always been a pretty good girl, never using drugs and only having the occasional drink. I take a deep breath to calm myself. I must not show fear. I am a feminist and must be strong not some weak minded girly girl slut. Then her voice echo's in my head. That deadly sweet voice of Miss Abigail.

"Good morning sweetie. I was beginning to wonder if you were going to sleep all day. We have a lot to get done today so I am glad that you woke up."

Trying not to show any fear I firmly say, "Let me go now, you will not get away with this. You cannot keep me tied up like this forever."

Still in her sweet voice, "Ohh sweetie you are in no position to make demands to tell me what I can and cannot do. And remember when you address me you are to address me as Miss Abigail."

"Screw you!!" I yell.

"Please there is no need to yell, and I can assure you that it will not help you. Now do you know why you are here sweetie?"

"Don't call me sweetie"

"Your voice is still too loud, would you like me to give you a reason to be loud sweetie? I can if you would like."

My mind races as I try to figure out what her intentions are. This is completely crazy. She is crazy. I decide to play along for the time and fish for information. "No I have no idea why I am here."

"Very good tone this time sweetie. You are here because I am in need of a new slave. One that I can train. One that is undefiled. And one that I can show the true power of a women's body. One to be my personal slut and will obey me without question. I have done my homework on you sweetie. You are the perfect student. You are all about the feminist's movement. You have no family left and only one friend, who will miss you, Rebeckah.

"How in the world do you know all of this?" I squeak out, my voice now showing obvious fear.

"The internet is a powerful thing sweetie. You have posted much on your blogs and facebook. You probably didn't even realize anyone read those did you. Well I have been. From the very first day of class I could tell that you needed to be taught some things. You have been arrogant all this time. And you have never once complimented me on how good I look."

Tears come to my face as I realize I am in trouble. I hate crying. I have not cried in years but this is too much. Miss Abigail walks into my view and wipes away a tear. "It is ok sweetie. I actually think you will enjoy this life. You will just have to learn to obey and it won't be too bad. But if you disobey you will be punished." This just brings more tears.

"Now sweetie I am going to ask you some questions, ok. You are to answer everyone honestly. If I find you are lying, and I will, you will regret it. Do you understand?"

"Yes" came my weak reply through my sobs.

"Are you a virgin?"

"That is priv..." a shock hit me in the arm and I screamed in pain.

"This is a cattle prod sweetie. One of many many toys you will be introduced to. Now know that I can turn this up. Right now it is on as light as it will go. Nothing is private anymore. Everything you are is now mine. Now answer the question with 'Yes Miss Abigail or No Miss Abigail.'"

"Yes Miss Abigail" Giving in due to the pain that is still lingering in my arm

"Yes what?"

"Yes I am a virgin Miss Abigail."

"ohh very good, that is exciting. I did figure by the way you dressed though. Now for the next question, have you ever done anything sexual with another person?"

"No Miss Abigail"

"Not even kissing sweetie?"

"No Miss Abigail"

"ohh a prude, you are the perfect girl. Have you ever sexually pleased yourself?

"No Miss Abigail."

"Now these next few questions I want you to answer with my name and then give an explanation where needed. When was the last time you wore high heels"

"7 years ago Miss Abigail, to a wedding before I became a feminists."

"You are such a quick learner sweetie. That is good. Now how old are you sweetie"

"19 Miss Abigail"

"Do you wear make-up?"

"No Miss Abigail, it has been years since I have worn any type of make-up."

"Now please describe exactly how you look. All of your features and measurements."

"Yes Miss Abigail. I am 5'2", I have short brown hair, dark brown eyes, I am 110 lbs, and I have 32 A breasts."

"What size shoe do you wear sweetie"

"Size 7 Miss Abigail."

"Very good sweetie. It is now time to examine your body."

I hear her heels as she walks away. About 5 minutes later she returns and opens what sounds like a tool box. I knot in my stomach appears. I then feel cold metal on tummy and what sounds like the slicing of scissors. She moves up my tummy, slowly cutting away my t-shirt. "Stop it I scream, please don't do this." The scissors stop and then a zap from the cattle prod explodes on my exposed belly. I scream in pain.

"Don't talk unless spoken to sweetie." She says, still in her same sweet calm voice. With that she continues to cut my shirt off. She then cuts my bra off and revels my tiny breasts. She runs her hand all over my abdomen and then up to my breasts."

"Ohh you have such a nice tight tummy and boobs sweetie. Although your boobs will need some enlarging done. Do you work out sweetie?"

Remembering the pain of the electric shock I reply with a weak voice. "Yes Miss Abigail, I work out and run every day."

"ohh very good. That will continue for sure. I like a nice tight body. And starting tomorrow you will start taking a hormone to help out these tiny breasts of yours. Within a few days your breasts will be much fuller and useful."

Then a squeeze and pull on my nipples. I scream in pain. "Very nice, your nipples are nice and tender too. You are going to be so very much fun to play with sweetie." Next I feel the cold metal of the scissors on my waist as she cuts through my sweatpants. I try to struggle but I am bound tight and am not able to move much. She slowly reveals my thighs and skin colored panties. "Ohh sweetie, you will never again wear under garments, or outer garments that are so unattractive." When she is finished with those she snips off my panties leaving my body completely exposed. I then realized that my feet are already bare.

"Too much hair under the arms, on the legs, and your vagina sweetie. We are going to have to have that laser removed. Now let us take a look at this vagina. Ohh very tight. You really are a virgin, your hymen is still intact. Open your mouth sweetie."

I at first refuse and then a zap on my left inner thigh leaves me screaming. With that she sticks her middle finger in my mouth. This is my chance I think and I bite down. Immediately the strongest zap yet lands on my clitoris. This brings me back to screams as waves of pain rush through my body. I had never felt so much pain at one time in my life. She then zapped me again on my clitoris sending me into another whirl of pain. Closing my eyes I try to wish the pain away with no avail. As the pain starts to subside I realize something is in my mouth.

"See what I mean sweetie, it is much easier if you just obey me. In your mouth is a ring gag." And with that she slides her middle finger in my mouth getting it nice and wet. She then slides it into my vagina. "Wow, my one finger barely fits. This is very nice."

"I am now going to tell you the rules that I expect to always be followed. One, you are always to address me as Miss or Mistress Abigail. Two, you are only to speak when spoken too. Three, you will always wear stilettos. Four, whatever I say you do. Five, when a friend of mine asks you to do something you do it. Six, you will respond to whore, slut, or anything else I choose to call you. More rules to come as we start your training. Do you understand my slave?"

I weakly nod my head. "Good. Tomorrow we will start your training. Until then try to get some sleep."

I hear her heels clicking as she walks away. I could still feel the throbbing where she had zapped me. My jaw was already getting sore from the gag in my mouth. I try to clear my mind as I start crying. What have I gotten myself into...

More to come soon. Please like and comment!! Your feedback is appreciated and any scenes for future chapters will be taken into consideration.

xckid77
xckid77
22 Followers