Hair of the Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, that's it! You never loved me and you just took off with two other women? Well, screw you and damn you to hell, Ike!" Jane suddenly went nuclear again.

"I didn't just take up with them, Jane. I married one of them. The other is our...unofficial wife together. Yeah, evidently, I tied the knot last night. And you're wrong. I still love you, Jane, but we're toxic for each other. Very bad and you know it. I will always love you, but I don't see us working out, now that I've found two women who fit me better," I asserted myself calmly, gently, but firmly.

"You married one of them! Really, after all of this time of waiting for you to propose to me, you just took off and made another woman your bride? A sick slut who sleeps with women, too? Really, what kind of man are you? That was supposed to be me at the altar with you, Ike, not this other girl! You don't know what you've done, you bastard! You've broken my heart! Go to hell, you son of a bitch!" Jane screamed at me.

"Yeah, well, you broke mine last night, Jane, so I guess we're even. The only difference is that I've found two women willing to heal the heart that you wounded so badly. Is that what sticks in your craw, Jane? Or is there something else at work here?" I demanded while my ladies kept sucking me off.

"Look, Ike...I know that I fucked everything up, but it's just that...oh, hell, I'm pregnant...and I don't know if it's yours. There, I said it! And it wasn't from the party. I cheated on you before, more than once. Compared to me, you're not as guilty...but I exploded on you to vent my guilt at having done this to you...and my fear that you'd refuse to help me raise the child," Jane sniffled suddenly.

"I see. Well, I'm not going to leave my wives for you, Jane. I stand by what I said. We're over. You go ballistic over the smallest things, blame me for stuff that you do, and commit all kinds of crazy actions, and then get pissed when I hold your feet to the fire over them. You'd have to give me one hell of a good reason to convince me...and my wives, to give you a role in my life again, other than maybe mother of my child if it's mine," I insisted, turning the phone on speaker.

"Honey...Ike...sweetie, I can share you. I can, I promise. I can accept your other women. I'll even try going down on them, if you want, just take me back. Remember what you said? When I got my head out of my ass, you'd consider taking me back? Are you a man of your word or not?" Jane pleaded with me, causing Shiraz to get a strange look on her face.

"Oh, come on, sweetie, give the girl another chance," Moira suddenly spoke up from sucking my cock.

"Yeah, what she said. It doesn't have to mean the end of us. Far from it," Shiraz licked me extra hard on my balls to punctuate her point.

"Yes, I'm a man of my word, and now I feel like I'm in danger of being the one with my head up my ass, so tell you what, Jane...I'll take you back, if you can accept my wives as you said. You can be my girlfriend again, as a start. We'll take it from there and if you prove that you've truly changed, I'll claim you as my third wife," I proposed.

"Thank you, Ike. You won't regret it, I swear, baby," Jane cried tears of toy where we could all hear them.

"Yeah, well, I don't want to be a hypocrite about the whole forgiveness thing, either. Besides, I have a soft spot for vulnerable women and tears, so sue me," I shrugged.

"Oh, you are such a sweetheart, Ike! I won't forget this, I promise. Where are you? I want to come over and join you...and your wives, in bed. I want to be yours! But first, I have a surprise for you that I must spring on you and I know that you will just plain adore it," Jane pleaded with me.

Shiraz and Moira both gave me pleading looks and I relented, giving Jane the address, shortly before they both went after my dick with a vengeance, obviously wanting to get me off, maybe so I could deal with Jane with a clear, not horny, mind. I shuddered and spilled my load, it landing all over the ladies, both of whom then took selfies of themselves with my cum all over their skin.

"What's Jane's number?" Shiraz asked me coyly, knowing that I would agree now.

Which I did...I gave my new wife my girlfriend's phone number, and then both Moira and she sent their selfies to her with my cum all over their faces, hair, neck, shoulders, and breasts. I was surprised at just how much I came that time, so the prostate action must have done a real number on me after all. I was able to relax now, even though Shiraz took a couple of pics of my cock before it could soften, while it dripped with her saliva and Moira's and she sent those to Jane as well.

Jane quickly replied with a selfie that would have stiffened me thoroughly if I hadn't just cum all over my wives. It was her shaved pussy and a vibrator shoved inside it, followed by another that had her ass with a butt-plug buried inside her. This was followed several minutes later by a picture of her just outside a tattoo parlor, with the caption "yes, baby, please stamp Your tramp."

"Wonder what she means by that?" I asked the girls, grinning.

"I dare say that she is making her mark with you, dear. It's the ultimate gesture of surrender to you, to get inked for you. A tramp stamp, eh? I like that idea. I think that Jane's onto something, what about you, Shiraz?" Moira winked at her sister-wife.

"Tattoos, collars...any and all proofs of ownership. Look...I'm a slut. So is Moira. And apparently, so is Jane. But we're your sluts now. I can't pretend that I'm going to be faithful, but I'll be very loyal, if you get my difference. And we've figured out a way to make it work for us...and for you. To make money with it. No, not as hookers. Amateur porn. How about it? Want to make pornos with us? Oh, we'll have other male stars, but you'll be our favorite leading man and you can direct us as you please. I hope that Jane goes for this, too," Shiraz confessed, now stroking my cock.

"Sounds like a plan to me, I must say. And knowing Jane, she'll go for it. Any way to get me back while still getting to slut around. So, what if I have the occasional urge for strange booty, even with you three girls in my harem?" I posed the question.

"Um, honey, it's not my place to complain about what you do with other people. If we girls have three lovers and still get to screw around, why shouldn't our husband? It's only fair, right? Baby, we won't say a damn thing except maybe to tease you and try to film the action. Anyway, trust me...our marriage is gonna be one wild ride, and you're gonna be our buckaroo, riding your sluts into the sunset," Shiraz assured me of this.

"Well, for now, I say that we saddle up and go somewhere until my dick and our appetites can go back to normal. Anyone up for a hike?" I winked at my girls.

"And Jane?" Moira asked me.

"We'll catch her on the way back. Now, come on. Let's get our hiking gear ready and head out," I proposed.

"Your wish is our command, Master," Moira assured me with a blush.

"Yeah, what she said goes for me, too," Shiraz winked at us.

"Well, then let's get on with it," I led the way, knowing that we had a full day ahead of us...and a lot of fun to enjoy, along with some exercise and Sun...little did I know what the others had planned for me...but that turned out to be a very good surprise.

To think...all this for getting into a lovers' spat and going ten rounds with Jose...a lucky mistake that one.

12