Hair Raising Tales Ch. 2

Story Info
Tim joins Steve in some hirsute pleasure.
1k words
3.93
60.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

Is this what my husband wanted. Is this wait turned him on wanting me to be fucked by other man. If this was it who was I to complain. I wish there were more men as I was really beginning to enjoy being fucked by a different sized and unfamiliar cock. In fact it was great to feel a different cock inside me.


I was in the midst of an uncontrollable orgasm. My dear husband was enjoying the spectacle fully clad though with his stiff cock sticking out of his unzipped trousers. He was all wet with precum oozing out of his cock as he stroked it with his face resting in the matted hair of my sweaty underarms. I know he loved the wet hair of my underarms, which was mixed with my sweat as a result of my sexual exertions and the natural aroma as he nibbled at the long bushy hair in my unshaven pits.

His cock was quivering with excitement as his tongue lapped the heavy pelt of jet-black hair in my unshaven untrimmed armpits. “Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh” he moaned “your armpits are amazing dear it’s like a pussy except it’s two of them” he moaned as he cried out “Aahgggggghhhhhh” again.

His cock was pulsating with excitement and though he had stopped stroking it and his mouth and lips and even hands were amongst the heavy hair in my bushy armpits it started bobbing and jets of cum streamed out of his cock like molten lava as he spurted his cum on the floor. He had cum without either of us jerking his stiff penis.

Now the two of them anted to fuck me. I reached out and took Tim’s flaccid dick in my mouth. But he took it out and all he did was put it in my furry armpits. This was his favorite way to get hard. Anytime he wanted to get hard all he did was rub his cock in the thick bushy hair in my armpits. Lo behold his cock sprang up hard and thick as he pushed it into the dense thicket in my untrimmed underarms. Steve was still limp and I put his dangling monster cock into my mouth. While Tim pushed his cock into the jungle in my hairy armpits I cupped Steve’s penis in my hands and sucked it a full erection.

Steve had me now on my side facing away from him and was fucking me from behind. I have a very hairy asshole and when Steve put his swollen dong into my asshole I felt a sharp pain. I asked him to pull out and he got into my pussy doggie style. I then started to blow Tim much as he resisted while Steve fucked me from behind. He was putting a real pounding on me and I could hardly keep Tim in my mouth as Steve was marauding me with his large equipment.


I was now ready for his asshole assault. I told him to put his cock back into my hairy asshole. I have a lot of crinkly hair in my asshole too and as he speared my asshole I felt the pain again. But I soon got used to it as Steve ever so slowly worked more and more of his cock in until he was ball deep. He just let it stay there, letting me get used to it. I moved down and started licking the entire length of Tim’s penis but he as enjoying Steve anally fucking me. Steve slowly started moving his cock in and out, taking very short, slow strokes and then he started getting longer strokes.

Within minutes he was thrashing me and he suddenly spurted his cum into my hairy asshole. “Aaaaaahhhhhhh I am cumming in your hairy asshole” he screamed depositing his seed into my hairy asshole.

I started to work on Tim’s penis. In all his excitement he had grown large again and as I took it into my mouth he started to enjoy my cocksucking. Steve was examining my sweat filled hairy armpits and the amount of copious hair I had in my untrimmed shaggy armpits. He lovingly tugged at my tufted armpits and played with the luxuriant hair in my underarms.

His cock was swollen again and he starts it slapping my face with his huge erect phallus. I had Tim’s cock already in my mouth and Steve was seeking permission to invade my mouth as well. I licked his cock head alternately even as Tim fucked my mouth. The two cocks loomed large in front of me as I took Steve’s balls in my hands and manipulated them. He groaned in half pain and half excitement as I squeezed his nuts.


“Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh”, “What are you doing” he shouted as I pressed his balls harder. It seemed to make his cock jerk and swell bigger as I replaced Tim’s penis with Steve’s shuddering cock. Tm did not like my taking his penis out but he then moved to his favorite garden – my untrimmed armpits where he laid his cock to rest. His cock had always spent lots of its time in my armpits but my find was focused on Steve’s erect penis.


“I am going to fuck your mouth you whore” Steve screamed as he pierced my willing mouth with his spear. His weapon was thrust into my mouth as I grabbed his hips and made him fuck my mouth. Was I fucking his cock with my mouth or vice versa it was difficult to say but I think we both were getting maximum pleasure. He bucked his hips and writhed in excitement as we continued our merry way.

Tim also was hard in my underarms. The swelling cock was buried in my jungle and I could feel he was tired as he moved his cock ever so slightly in the heavy pelt of hair in my furry armpits. Tim tried to grab a fistful of my furry thicket at my pubic triangle, as he seemed confused at which of my body hair he needed more. I knew of course that my underarms were what he was turned on most by.


Steve was near climaxing as I shuddered into another orgasm. His pulsating cock spurted with his semen seeing which darling Tim deposited his white sticky seed into my jet-black underarms. It was the end of another hair-raising tale.


Tim was exhausted but satisfied that after 15 years he had made me fuck another man but I knew and felt he wanted more of these hair-raising encounters.

belab
belab
344 Followers