Haircules Ch. 2

Story Info
A drunk Andy hands over his girlfriend.
1.4k words
4.02
96k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
341 Followers

I met up with Andy and his girlfriend at the local bar. We had a few drinks and as expected Andy became a little aggressive. Joan is very sweet and I like her but Andy wasn’t very impressed with Joan for paying more attention to me. He was now becoming obnoxious and stated threatening her. “You slut I know why you are sweet talking you want his large cock. See his bulge you would like to suck his huge member” he sneered. I looked down at my crotch and though my cock was limp it did make a curve at the V mainly because of its hugeness. I could not help it that I was so big. Joan tried to ignore it but from the corner of my eye I saw her look down at my crotch. I am sure she was thinking was I as large as Andy was saying.


Andy always had a thing about my size. Ever since he had first seen me in the locker room he always had a word or two about the size of my phallus. His frequent refrain was that I was twice the size of his 7 incher. He was slurping and swaying as he kept pestering Joan about my penis. Finally fed up she told him lets go back to the apartment.

We almost carried him back and her hand accidentally or I daresay purposely brushed my pants at my crotch. My cock definitely woke up and it seemed only a matter of time. I looked at Joan anew. She was in a white blouse with no bra, short skirt black stockings and high-heeled shoes. She was a real stunner. Her long jet-black hair looked glossy and I was hoping that she would be hirsute. Her legs were shaved and though her eyebrows were thick they were neatly trimmed in a line.

I was hot and excited and I started pulling of her blouse. I wanted to put my hands in her underarms to feel if she was hairy or shaved. As I closed my hands over her large breasts I inched my fingers into her hot armpits. I was excited and longing to know if she was hairy. I willed her to be hirsute. I wanted a forest under her arms. I reached out further and did I feel hair there. “Aaaahhhhhhhhhh” I groaned as suddenly my hands felt a lot of long soft silky hair in her underarms Yes!!! She was hairy.


Andy’s talk about the size of my penis had very obviously got to her as she felt my cock through my trousers, and felt along its length. I was a lot longer and thicker than Andy and I felt she was measuring me against poor old Andy. No wonder he had a complex. She gasped, “You sure are very big”. Within seconds she was on her back, her legs up over my shoulders, and my huge cock in her hand moments after she unzipped me. It sprang out and though it was semi hard it was big enough to surprise her. It was so fat that she couldn't even get her fingers completely around it. I watched her slide back my foreskin to reveal my helmet. She reached down and pulled me into her, rubbing my cock up and down between her wet hairy pussy lips. Then I pushed into her, and she squealed as I felt my cock open up her hairy pussy.


She drew her knees up to receive me fully into me. I humped her hard, and I yelled with pleasure at every single thrust. She had obviously fucked large cocks before, as she had not much trouble in taking most of me in. I wondered where Andy was as
I looked briefly over his shoulder, and saw Andy's face looking in on us through the bathroom door. Just knowing he was so close and able to see me getting fucked by his wanton hairy girlfriend was exciting. Her pussy was stretched around my cock, and she was sliding backwards and forwards with the force of the deep fucking I was giving her. I was no longer a novice and I was now certainly a one-fuck wonder and quickly getting experienced. I opened up her blouse and finally saw her hirsute underarms. The heavy pelt of jet-black hair in her bushy armpits was very soft and silky compared to the coarse thicket in Ruth’s furry armpits. I tried to lick at the long even hair in her tufty underarms, which beckoned me. It was not as thick as the jungle in Ruth’s bushy underarms but every bit as long. It even felt different as I plunged in and out of her horny cunt. She liked being fucked hard and I was giving my all as I pushed deep into her.


I gasped and panted as I began to come, and I felt my spunk shooting into her hirsute pussy. She wrapped her legs around me and held me there as I rocked, and unloaded the last of my spunk into her hairy pussy. I could feel her body spasm as she jerked and soon she was thundering to a climax. She moaned as her orgasm hit her heaving body.


The whole time I was fucking his girlfriend Andy was jerking off. I was exhausted but my limp flaccid dick fascinated Joan. Even after all the action it had seen it was still half-hard and huge, She began to get aroused again, big time. She started staring at it I ordered her down on her knees to suck it. She wanted that monster, and I placed my hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. She didn't offer much resistance as she looking directly at my man meat. She salivated as she stared at it, and took the head into her mouth. She began sucking on it in earnest. She kept slurping and sucking away. It wasn't long before I came with a series of mighty grunts. I felt the spurts hit the back of her throat and she swallowed every drop of my cum. She kept on sucking me until I was hard again.


Andy had a big erection in his pants looking at this scene. He looked across at his lovely girlfriend and saw that she was playing with one of her nipples like she always did when she was hot. All the fucking and sucking with me had not satiated her. I lifted up her arms and put my tongue into her musky hairy pits. It felt heavenly, as it was a mixture of sweat and sex.

He had unzipped his pants and was slowly stroking his cock, which stuck out, through his zipper. It looked to be very erect and was probably a good 8 inches long and a good deal thicker than when I last saw it but much smaller when compared to my huge schlong. It also had a very large and perfectly formed head on it and I saw no reason for Andy to feel ashamed of his cock. She stared at my crotch again and saw the biggest cock she'd ever seen. It had to be 4 or 5 inches longer than Andy’s and a good deal thicker and wider.

She leaned back and whispered to Andy "Talk about size you are right, his dick is huge and at least twice your size but I love your dick too."
She reached out and stroked the underside of my big dick as I once again gently guided her hand around my shaft. It was so thick that her hand wouldn't go all the way around. I turned to face her and she cupped my huge balls with her left hand while she slowly jacked the shaft with her right. She ran her hand along the length of my dick and spread some pre-cum all over the enormous head. My cock actually grew even harder and a little larger in her hand. She gently pulled me forward until my cock was near her bent head. "Go ahead and suck on it Joan," Andy said behind her as she continued to slowly jack on the big cock and to spread more pre-cum over the beautiful head. She put the head in her mouth and sucked on the head gently and then with slightly more force, moaning slightly. She started to make some sucking noises as she took more and more of the big dick into her mouth and then withdrew it and worked more on the head too. She lifted the balls and licked both of them and then sucked on each ball separately while she continued to moan. I was hard and ready to face fuck this hairy woman. Haircules was ready for more.

belab
belab
341 Followers