Haircut

Story Info
18-year-old Ryan's family forces 1st haircut; he vows revenge.
10.2k words
4.57
230.6k
250
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,184 Followers

Hi, my name is Ryan and I'm sort of the rebel of the family. All the males in my family are super military and I admire them for their patriotism. But shit, even my dad still keeps his hair cut super short like when he was a Marine recruit. Both my older brother and my brother-in-law have theirs just as short. On the other hand, I am still in high school and have never had a haircut. Correction, I had one but screamed like all get out before I kicked the barber in the balls and he dropped to the floor.

Undeterred, my dad convinced the owner of the barbershop to do my hair and he stopped when I kicked him hard in the kidney dropping him to the floor as well. Neither of them even made one cut to my hair! After that no barber would let me into his shop as my notoriety spread like crazy. So here I am, just turned 18 and my hair goes down past my waist. You would not believe how many times guys hit on me when they see me from behind!

So here we all are on a family trip into the mountains for some fishing, swimming, short hikes and just lounging around. It is day two of a two week stay at this rustic cabin in the woods. It has a kitchen, great room, full bath (thank god), and two large rooms where we will be sleeping. The ladies got to pick their room and then we all set up our sleeping bags on the floor. Cots are NOT allowed per dad.

Dad (Jack) married mom (Sue) when he turned 18 and she was 17. He left for the Marines right after they were married and mom already had my brother John growing inside of her. My sister (Jill) was born 2 years later and I was 4 years behind her. John got married nearly the same way dad did. Four weeks after the ceremony he was off to the Army without getting his bride (Candy) knocked up. Still hasn't much to her dismay. Jill married her beau Chad and then saw him off 4 weeks later as he joined the Marines. They have been apart about two months for every day they have been together and I can tell she was hoping for their own bedroom for this two weeks.

All of us men have roughly the same build: height range from 6'2" to 6'4"; weight range from 185 to 195 pounds (my dad hates FLAB); same chiseled features and short hair on all but me. The women are also gorgeous and nearly the same, outside of hair coloring: 5'1" to 5'3"; 100 to 110 pounds; and sexy 33B-20-34 to 34D-22-34 bodies. In short, we look like one hot group.

I was lounging out by the pool when my dad and brother grabbed my arms while Chad quickly looped a lasso around my legs pulling it tight while he held my legs still. "What the fuck," I cried out. "Let me go you ass holes!" I struggled like mad but their combined strengths overpowered me and I soon tired from my struggles. Out of nowhere came my mother with her clippers (she's a hair dresser, or what ever they are called in the boutiques) and she quickly started shaving my hair down to match the other males. "Fucking assholes! I get you guys you son's of bitches!" My cries fell on deaf ears and soon my long locks were just a memory.

When the last snip was made my mom stood back proud of her work while my sister put my braided hair into a bag so it could be turned into a wig for burn victims and chemo patients. Candy worked at undoing the rope and once that was gone the men all moved from me in one lightning quick movement. I scrambled to my feet, my face red with rage as my eyes quickly scanned them all. "You fucking bastards, I'll get you for this! I'll get you ALL!"

"Sure you will son," my dad said with a smirk. "We'll be ready for you."

The others just laughed at me so I said, "I swear I will get even with each of you! And when I do, not a one of you will know that it's happening!" Six people laughed loudly as they all walked off in triumph giving each other high fives and back slaps. "Fuckers," I mumbled under my breath.

I finally got up and went inside to look in the mirror and inspect the damage. Shit, I looked just like my dad and brother except that my skin looked whitish through my short cropped hair. And I itched from the small pieces of hair that were clinging everywhere. I took a shower and after drying off I looked again in the mirror. Shit, I looked just like my brother AND my brother-in-law! Oh well, I thought, at least this won't take any time to get ready whereas braiding my hair took me quite some time.

The rest of the day consisted of all of them razzing me about my NICE haircut while I restated my vow to get even with every one of them. It was their laughs of disdain when I would tell them that that made me certain to come up with some way to get even....but what?!?

Dad is now a policeman where we live so he made certain that I didn't drink anything stronger than Coke! Meanwhile I watched the other six people getting drunker by the minute. Assholes! I also noticed that Candy was acting real horny as she was constantly rubbing up against my brother and licking his ear lobe.

Everyone hit their sleeping bags around 9PM. I noticed my sister-in-law looking over the room as she kissed John goodnight, then I watched as she counted the steps to the door. Hmmm, I wonder. After she was long gone I said, "Hey john, how about we switch places, I like the view out the window? It's the least you can do for me." Drunkenly he grabbed his bag and staggered to where I was at as I quickly moved to where he had been, putting my bag in as close to the same position as his had been in.

In less than five minutes I was surrounded by three loudly snoring men as I hoped my plan would work. I nearly fell asleep myself before I heard the door slowly creak open and my sister-in-law slipped into the room. She let her eyes scan the room, making out shapes on the floor as little moonlight was coming in the window. I heard her mumbling, "Three, four, five, six, John, seven, eight, John..."

"Yeah," I said softly.

"Oh good, you're awake!" she said softly as she took two more steps and knelt by my side. Her hand quickly found my soft cock and she grabbed me as she started jerking my rapidly growing shaft. Very softly she moaned, "Oh baby, I'm so horny and you feel so good tonight!" She didn't say anything else as she took my cock into her mouth all the way to the back where her throat begins. Candy was working her tongue like wild on me as she moved on me in four inch strokes as her luscious mouth worked me to a frenzy.

I was groaning as softly as I could but she just kept on pushing me to greater heights of pleasure. Three times she pulled off of me and said "God your cock tastes good John!" After about ten minutes my hips started thrusting up at her and she stepped up her tongue's actions on me as she sucked the cum right out of my balls.

"Oh fuck yeah," I softly groaned and she just worked even harder at draining my balls as she took my entire load into her super mouth.

Once I stopped spurting the last of my 7 ropes into her mouth Candy moaned around my shaft as she just kept on sucking and slurping on me. Finally satisfied she lifted up and said, "Wow you really tasted good tonight! I hope you've got another load in your balls honey." Then she swung her leg over me and guided my rock hard cock to her slit. She slowly settled down onto me taking my virginity in one awesome motion while she groaned "Oh god baby, you feel so good tonight!"

Even softer I moaned in a slurred voice, "Oh shit you feel so good!" My god, her blow job had been fantastic but I had received three of those from my former girlfriend. Granted Candy's was better, much better, but still it wasn't something I had never experienced before. But this....holy shit this was incredible! My cock was INSIDE of a real live pussy and we were fucking! Holy shit!

Both of us started moaning softly as my sister-in-law fucked herself on my shaft. Soon she was moving in nearly full strokes on my 8 inch shaft as she cooed her enjoyment. After about five minutes I felt her body tense above me before her face moved to mine and she gasped, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum! Oh god baby, make me cum!"

I started thrusting my hips up hard slamming my shaft powerfully into her pussy as she cried out into my neck, her body shaking violently above me. Wow, so that is what it feels like when a woman cums on your cock! My goodness her pussy got TIGHT when she came! As for me I was a long ways from cumming after the incredible blowjob she had given me so I just kept on thrusting up into her.

Eventually Candy recovered from her climax and gasped into my ear, "Oh John, that felt so good. I really needed to cum! Oh my...are you really good for more? Oh god yes, don't stop! Please don't stop! Fuck me John and make us cum again!"

I grunted agreement and stepped up my thrusting up into her super wet pussy while Candy resumed pounding her pussy onto my shaft. After about six more minutes of our combined moaning and groaning she leaned down and gasped, "Oh my god...we just have got to do this in the dark at home! I can't believe how big your cock feels tonight!"

My hips pivoted just a little changing my angle of penetration and I knew the instant my tip rubbed against her g-spot. Candy shot upright on my shaft and gasped as softly as she could, thankful that three men were still snoring loudly around us. I reached up and grabbed her perfect tits and began massaging them hard as she started to shake above me. Suddenly she groaned through clenched teeth, "Oooohhhhh my goddddddd, I'm cumming baby! Oh god John please don't stop! Oh god, oh god I'm...oh fuck...I'm cumming! Oh god I'm cumming so fucking hard!"

Her body was shaking even harder than before as suddenly she cried out loudly "FUUUUUUUCCKKKK YESSSS!" I heard her husband groan something about 'quieting down' and she said very softly "Oops," as she dropped down to me and kissed me fiercely as she silenced herself by stuffing her tongue down my throat. No way could I believe how wildly her pussy was moving on me as she screamed into my mouth.

Candy's climax finally ended and she lay there gasping and shaking on my chest, her pussy twitching rapidly around my cock. After about two minutes and countless soft kisses all over my face she gasped, "Holy shit honey, how did you do that to me?" I gave her a hard upwards thrust with my steel hard cock and she groaned in surprise, "Really, you're still good for more! Oh my god I love you! Fuck me some more and give me your cum!"

Our bodies moved in harmony with each other's as we slowly pushed each other towards our ultimate goal. Candy leaned over me letting me kiss and suck on her rock hard nipples. Suddenly I grabbed her left tit and gave her a huge hickey just to the left of her nipple. She just cooed her pleasure at my attentions and I knew it would be plain as day to anybody lucky enough to see her naked tit in the light. Then I chuckled inside as I got my revenge on both my sister-in-law AND my asshole brother as I put my mark on her chest!

About five or so minutes after her last intense orgasm I groaned/mumbled, "I'm going to cum!"

Candy nearly came in that instant as her body started shaking as she groaned into my neck, "Oh god baby, do it! Fuck me and give me your cum! Oh shit I'm cumming...I'm cumming on your cock againnnnn!" Her body was thrashing about on top of me as her pussy worked powerfully at fucking itself on my granite like shaft! My hips were pumping up into her as hard as I could trying to reach deeper into her than any cock had before me when I groaned and began shooting one forceful rope of my cum into her after another. With my first blast into her she cried out then quickly stifled her scream by clamping her mouth onto my collar bone and biting down onto me hard!

I groaned under her assault and she released her teeth and then kissed me hard to muffle her cries. Candy's hips were pounding onto me with more passion and desire than I thought any woman could muster as her climax roared on and on. My last of seven hard ropes of cum shot into her and yet her body continued cumming voraciously above me. Slowly her body came to a stop above me, her pussy muscles clutching randomly onto my shaft over and over again as she gasped in shock at the power of her cum.

"Holy shit babe; you've never fucked me so good before! Oh god baby, I love you SO much! Now get some sleep!" Then she kissed me deeply as she started pulling her pussy off of me. Our combined juices poured out of her onto my shaft and she gasped, "Oh gosh, I need to clean you off!" Her lips surrounded my shaft once more and slurped up the incredible amount of juices that had poured out of her. Then she quickly licked up everything off of my abdomen and legs before she returned to my shaft.

About two minutes later I knew I had to be clean but Candy just went right on sucking my entire shaft as she slammed her face fully onto me! I thought I might have indents in my pubic hair from her nose pounding into me countless times before she pulled all the way off of me. "Cum for me honey! Give me another load of your tasty spunk! Oh god you taste so good tonight!" Her face pounded back onto me as she worked my shaft like her life depended on her making me cum! My god can she suck cock!

In spite of having just pumped her pussy full a short time ago she rapidly pushed me towards another huge cum. Both of us were moaning hard when suddenly I gasped, "OOoooh fuuuckkkk, I'm cumming!" Candy just moaned and groaned around my pulsating shaft as she hungrily vacuumed up my entire load of 6 huge blasts of cum.

The sex crazed woman between my legs worked and worked her lips and tongue on my shaft for about three minutes after I had finished blasting her mouth full. I wondered what she was working for when suddenly I lurched nearly upright as my balls contracted and one last huge rope of cum rocketed out of my cock and deep into her mouth! "Holy fuck," I groaned a she finally eased up on me and then stopped sucking, just letting my cock shrink inside her mouth.

As my tired cock slipped from her lips she gasped out, "Oh my god baby, that was SO much fun! I will have to do that again when we get home!" Then she leaned up and kissed me one last time before slowly making her way out of the room.

I laid back flat on my sleeping bag and flopped one arm over my face as I said softly (I hoped), "Holy fucking shit!"

A male voice groaned out, "Are you two done? I need to sleep!" then I heard three men snore loudly in near perfect harmony. Shit, that was too close for comfort! Then I dosed off and woke up to the rising sun shining in my face. I got up and moved my sleeping bag to the far corner of the room before going to make coffee. After a good morning pee the coffee was getting close to being finished so I filled a cup and went outside to greet the morning. Shit I felt GREAT!

I was in the kitchen pouring myself a second cup when my brother walked out groggily rubbing his eyes. "Hey kid, are you still mad at me?"

Laughing on the inside I walked over to him and said, "No way bro, we are fine!" Then I gave him a firm hug and asked how he slept.

"Oh shit," he moaned, "some noisy bastard got super lucky last night!"

"You're kidding me!"

"My god kid, couldn't you hear them?"

"Nope, slept right through it! You guys really wore me out with your damned hair cut!"

"Well trust me; somebody got the shit fucked out of him by his honey! Shit I grumbled at them a few times but they just kept right on making the rest of us miserable. Lucky bastard!"

Looking him right in the eye I said, "I guess he was if what you say happened really happened! Damn what I wouldn't give to have been that lucky shit!"

"Well shit, get yourself married or at least a willing girlfriend and you too can get the shit fucked out of you!" John downed the rest of his coffee before saying, "Shit I'm going to need a LOT of coffee to help get over my hangover!"

"I'll make more," I said as I poured the last of the pot into his cup and then clanged the pot loudly against the faucet as he winced at the noise. Soon I was back outside sipping another cup of coffee as the rest of the family started roaming throughout the cabin.

Candy looked surprised that John didn't thank her for last night's activities and I caught her several times looking at him with a very puzzled look. I walked up to her when we were alone and lifted her quickly into a tight hug as I gave her a quick kiss on her lips. "RYAN! Stop that! Put me down!"

"Sure Candy, I just wanted you to know that there are no hard feeling about yesterday! As far as I am concerned, you and I are good! Maybe even more than good!"

"We are? You seemed really pissed yesterday." Her feet wiggled in the air and she said, "Please put me down now."

"Oh sure, sorry. I kind of like holding you like this though." Then I slowly let her slide down my body, her tits dragging hard against my chest and my crotch rubbing against her thigh. She blushed as she reached the floor and I quickly changed the subject by saying, "Damn I think John drank way too much yesterday as he is really hung over today."

"Yeah....I've noticed," she said glumly.

The day went on fairly uneventfully, the adults ALL drank like fish and by nightfall I was laughing as they all tried walking in a straight line without success. But I was also watching for signs in case one of the ladies was getting horny like Candy had the night before. I snickered when my sister said goodnight to us guys as she seemed to memorize the layout of our room. The moment she was gone I came up with a reason for Chad and I to switch places.

Three drunken bastards were snoring up a storm when Jill poked her head in our door and whispered, "Chad."

"Huh," I softly groaned.

Carefully my big sister eased into our room and over to where her husband slept. Only that put her right beside me as she leaned in and gave me a super passionate kiss while her hands stroked my short hair. "Oh god hon, I need you so much! I'm ready to climb the fucking walls!" As she spoke her fingers were pulling my cock out of my boxers and then she just groaned as she suddenly ripped them down my legs where I kicked them off of my feet.

By then I was rock hard and she grabbed my cock and straddled my hips as she placed my tip at her entrance. "I told you I would never make it two fucking weeks up here without needing you inside of me!" As she spoke her hips slowly sank down onto me and she groaned softly as she hit bottom. "Oh god Chad, you feel so big and hard tonight! Damn it's been way too long since we did this!"

I kissed her as I mumbled an "Uh huh," while she started moving her hot pussy on my rock hard shaft. Shit I nearly cried out loud when her super tight pussy forced its way fully onto my granite slab. My god my sister's pussy felt GOOD around me!

"OH CHAD!"

"Shhhh."

"Oops, sorry, oh babe your cock feels so good tonight!" Then my sister started working her hot and moist pussy on and off of me at an ever increasingly fast pace. Our muffled moans and groans filled the room for nearly five minutes until Jill kissed me hard just before saying into my mouth, "Oh my god I'm going to cum! Oh god...oh shit...oh my mmmmmmmmmmm!" I silenced her with a passionate tongue filled kiss as her body was ravaged with her intense climax on my super hard shaft.

My sister's body slowly ceased all movements and she sunk fully onto me again gasping for breath. "Oh my god, that was so good Chad. Roll me over and fuck me honey, fuck me like you mean it!"

Well that sounded pretty damn good to me so I did just that. Once I had my sister on her back beneath me I started giving her full length thrusts as she cooed about how big I seemed tonight. Her legs flailed out wide as her hands stroked my back. I was kissing her neck when she tensed and gasped "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum again!" My hips began really hard thrusting into her soaking wet pussy as I tried to drive my cock into her mouth via her pussy. Jill uttered one hard scream before her lips found mine and her cry died in our tight kiss as her tongue went wild working over mine.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,184 Followers