Hairelding a New Don Ch. 1

Story Info
He watches Papa take his daughter-in law.
1.3k words
4
298.7k
15

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

My father was a Mafioso. It was not easy growing up in Sicily knowing that people were in awe of the children of the great Don Alfredo from the Cancelloti family but being the youngest son of Frederico the eldest son of Don Alfredo which included three brothers and two sisters I was pampered. Our mansion in Palermo was the cynosure of all eyes not only in Palermo but the whole of Sicily. We all had dinner together and I loved the company of my Uncle Peter and his beautiful wife Gabriela. My older brother was sent to America to learn the family ropes and was in charge of a casino in Atlantic City and I was jealous with him but the sensuous Gabriela enraptured me. Even though she was my Aunt she was very sexy and I suspect very horny.


I was the brain in the family and there was talk that I would be married off to the daughter of Luigi the head of the powerful Croce clan who controlled most of the mafia legitimate business in the United States. I had seen Silvia and she was a beautiful brunette. When she came over once for a family function I was struck by her loveliness. She was so hot, strutting around the vast gardens where the marriage was taking place. She was very busty and her big, firm, knockers were pushing at the fabric of her tight top. Her denim jeans didn't conceal much of her tanned ass cheeks and muscular legs. I thought she had been openly flirting with me, never missing an occasion to stand so close to me that I could feel as if her as were pressing against my growing cock which dangled down my trousers half-way to my knees. I was used to all this prick teasing, since my sister and Aunt Gabriela also wore outrageous garments at home in order to stiffen my tireless prick into another round of wild incestual sex.

I had screwed Aunt Gabriela since she fancied me more so as her husband Peter was hardly ever home. Gabby as I called her privately you could say was a knockout beauty and like all homegrown Sicilians was very hairy. Her pubic hair was a wild overgrown jungle of jet-black bushy hair and her armpits were untrimmed. She had luscious jet-black furry armpit hair and even my grandfather Alfredo was regularly fucking her. In fact how I fucked her first was when I saw my grandfather fucking her in her room the evening when my grandfather packed off his son Peter to Rome to meet some government functionaries.

The moment he left I went to give her some money, which Uncle Peter had given me to give her since he had forgotten and as I pushed the door open after seeing of Uncle Peter I was astounded by the sight with confronted me. Gabriela was on her knees sucking off the enormous prick of my grandfather. “Fuck my mouth I love sucking your huge dick papa” Gabriela was screaming as Papa shoved his massive prick in Gabriela’s mouth. He was fucking her mouth in a very vicious manner but from the sluttish look in Gabriela’s eyes you could see she was loving it. “You are so huge papa I love licking and sucking your massive organ. I know you want to put it in my furry underarms but not before I have it all in my mouth” she said as she crammed more of his cock in her mouth.


I was shocked seeing my grandfather shoving his massive dick into his daughter-in-law’s mouth but was thrilled that he liked to fuck a woman’s bushy armpits one of my fetishes. Like grandfather like grandson but I saw the heavy pelt of hair in Aunt Gabriela’s bushy armpits as she sucked and licked he massive cock of my grandfather. She sucked on papa's cock like a seasoned slut. Licking it all over, sliding her lips up and down. They seemed oblivious to me as they carried on kissing and caressing each other. Papa started to undress my Aunt, her body looked good, the nipples on her breast were erect and papa leaned over to take one in his mouth, as he tugged at the huge tufts of hair in her bushy armpits. I had seen many bushy underarms but aunt Gabriela’s tufty armpit hair was like a man’s very coarse thick and plentiful. Gabriela was ecstatic as he played with her bushy underarm hair and breasts. Eventually she took him out of her mouth and pushed him away and started to undress him. His hairy chest and his huge gorgeous cock stood erect before her mouth. Without hesitation she put it in her mouth again and licked its length working her way along his hard shaft, he moved around so he could sit on the sofa while Aunt Gabriela worked his cock with her mouth.

She sucked and licked it hard. Suddenly I noticed papa’s brugliore Raoul walk up to him to give him his cigar even whilst Gabriela was sucking his prick. Dad signaled to him even as he sat on the sofa and he unzipped and got behind her. I have a very large cock but seeing Raoul’s 13-inch dick deflated me. “Thanks Papa” Gabriela yelled as I realized she was thanking him for letting Raoul fuck her. He massaged his massive horsemeat and lifted her rump and got behind her. Papa smiled indulgently as Gabriela deep throated him. “Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh” Gabriela yelped as Raoul entered her. “I love his monster cock papa aaaaahhhhhhhh his cock is so huge” she screamed. Taking her like a rampant animal Raoul pushed his prick into her. Small squeals of pleasure were the only sound Gabriela could make as she took Papa's cock deep into her throat.

The two men took her, fucking her pussy and her mouth without mercy. Not that Gabriela wanted them to show mercy. She wanted them to take her as Raoul was slamming into her harder and faster. The two men were gasping hard and I could sense they were cuing. I had unzipped myself and was masturbating. I marveled at the bushy locks in Aunt Gabriela’s unshaven armpits as they glistened with sweat. As I stroked my engorged prick I wished I could lick the bushy hair in her unshaven pits.


Raoul's thrusts were wilder now while Papa held her head his hands wrapped in her long black hair. She sucked on his cock with all her strength, wanting him to cum in her mouth. He did with a harsh grunt. Hot sperm splashing into her throat making her swallow instinctively. Raoul was still ramming into her from behind. Now she could give vent to her feelings. Squealing and groaning loudly as he fucked her rushing towards his own orgasm. With one final thrust into her he came. His whole body shaking as his cum pumped into her body. He held her empting his cum into her then staggered back.


Papa stood up and rubbed his prick in her armpit hair. The luxuriant hair in her armpit jungle hid his cock. She rubbed her underarm hair against his cum filled cock, as he slowly emerged from the bushy hair in her unshaven pits hard and growing. She was like a slut begging for more but I wanted to cum very badly. I could not stand the sight anymore and I made my mind to come back later and fuck her!


I rushed to the bathroom with my swollen prick in my mind. I played back the scenes as they came into my head. Aunt Gabriela with Papa’s cock deep in her hot mouth sucking away incessantly. Another vision which came back to me was her arms aloft showing the heavy pelt of lush hair, very coarse and thick and flying in all directions and finally Raoul pumping his massive 13-inch dick deep into her.

I cried out as I reached an orgasm as wads of my jism flew into the pot as I slumped against the wall.

belab
belab
344 Followers