Hairelding a New Don Ch. 2

Story Info
Aunt Gabriela sucks him dry.
1.3k words
4.18
194.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

That night I prowled around waiting for diner to be over. Papa and Aunt Gabriela hardly looked at each other as we gathered around the family table. Papa being the dictator that he was ordering us all around and the wanton Gabriela was amongst those shyly complying with his orders. Who would have known that in the afternoon Gabriela like a slut was sucking on Papa’s cock while being fucked by his sidekick Raoul. I was amazed as to how they kept up the pretences after having heard Gabriela crying for more cock and papa shoving his massive prick in and out of Aunt Gabriela’s hot mouth. Here she was looking compliant and obedient not that she was not compliant when having papa’s cock in her mouth but he was a lot less authoritative.

Papa was distracted after dinner as he had some visitors from Montelepe, which was an hour’s, drive away from Palermo. He was closeted with his brugliore Raoul the man with an outsized horse cock and from the whispers I gathered they were out to silence some members of the Croce clan. I found that strange especially as I was slated to marry Silvia but family business was altogether something which I found difficult to understand.

Soon I finished diner and waited impatiently for Aunt Gabriela and I didn’t have to wait too long. I pounced on her and tried to kiss her. I guess I was a little too frantic and she shook me off “ what are you doing you fool” she angrily shouted at me. However foolish I may have seemed I was not backing off. I unashamedly grabbed her massive breasts and accusingly looked at her and said “I saw you sucking papa you hairy whore” She raised a bushy eyebrow “So that’s what’s got into you” she laughed as she fondled my cock through my trousers. My eyes lit up as I saw I had made a breakthrough. “You slut I saw you being fucked by the monster Raoul but my cock is as big as his and I saw your hairy armpits too”. I added. “You liked my underarm hair you like the coarse fur in my bushy armpits” she asked me chillingly. I was losing the upper hand but her hands were busy rubbing my hardening cock. I was lusting and panting for her and impatient. She said, “What's the matter, boy you can't handle a bit of teasing?”, she asked while her hands ran along my engorging manmeat.


My stiffening rod was starting to feel uncomfortable in my baggy jeans. Gabriela's fondling of my equipment had now turned my soft eleven-inch long cock into a rigid monster begging for release. She withdrew the hands that had been caressing my massive crotch and walked away, leaving me starving for the feel of the warm inside of her soft hairy vagina.


I quickly unzipped myself as Aunt Gabriela came back towards me “ MY god! It's fucking HHHUUGGGE!” She bellowed. “You are as big as Raoul” she smacked her lips as pre-cum was freely flowing from the piss-slit as Aunt Gabriela locked her mouth on the tip of my flaring head, sucking down the constant stream of pre-sperm that I was producing. Her hands attempted to encircle the immense girth of my manhood as she pushed it into her mouth as I rammed my huge cockhead into her large, sensuous mouth. She began roll her tongue along the underside of my sensitive glans. The feeling was almost too overwhelming, as I fought hard to contain my imminent explosion.


She now wanted me on the bed though she was totally dressed. Her enormously hirsute charms was hidden from me as I moved across the room I removed the rest of my clothes, slowly teasing her and was totally naked when I sat down next to her on the bed. She licked the length of my cock before slipping her lips over the throbbing head, I felt the soft outer skin give way as she worked my hard shaft with her mouth, my hips started to move in time gradually getting faster until I was fucking her mouth for all I was worth. My cock was so big that she could hardly get her mouth around it and as I began to fuck her mouth, I got more excited and started to shove it down her throat. I was fucking her mouth and throat so hard and fast now that I couldn't breathe nor I suppose could she. Then I jammed my throbbing cock all the way inside and down her throat and shot my load into her. I must confess I came far too quickly as Aunt Gabriela had not even undressed. I had not even seen her famous bushy underarms or even her beautiful pussy framed by the thicket of pubic hair. But I was still a young stud and even as I withdrew my spear from her mouth I was still hard. I may have gone a little soft but it still looked good enough to fuck her for hours.

She stood up and slowly unfastened her lady’s suit skirt. She let it fall down to her ankles in one sway of her luscious hips. She was wearing a white lacework thong, which appeared soaked with her cunt juices. I started rubbing my extending shaft, as she turned round to let me admire her two perfectly shaped ass cheeks. The thong did not nothing to hide her bushy pubic hair as crisp jet-black hair grew all over her pubic mound right from her navel fanning down underneath her thongs on her inner highs and right around to her asshole.

“ Fancy what you see or do you like bigger tits, darling? “, She asked as she began unbuttoning her top blouse. She bit her upper lips as she looked down my waist to see my mammoth cock expand further. Though I had just exploded in her mouth my cock was getting thicker as the extremely bushy armpits came into view “Aunt Gabriela I love your bushy armpits its so thick and so hairy” I said stroking the long tufty hair in her furry armpits. “All you men are a like all you want to see is the bushy hair in my untrimmed armpits”. I reached out and grabbed her dress, and ripped the thin material from her body to get an even better feel of hr bushy armpits. Aunt Gabriela's nipples were pointing out, and her hairy inner thighs were glistening with her pussy juice. She leaned forward, drool forming at the corners of her mouth. She planted wet kisses along the covered length of my semi-hard rod as it stiffened further as her eyes looked up to me in admiration as her nose lightly brushed against the rim of my swollen cockhead.


She reached for her bra strap, unsnapping it quickly raising her arms as I took in the view of her verdant jungle. Her bushy armpits were glistening with sweat as I licked the hot hair in her unshaven armpits. The tangy aroma, which exuded from her untrimmed armpit forests, had me giddy as I plunged my jungle into the dark carpet in her armpit rug. I looked down at he bare breasts. They were huge and firm and her nipples stood proudly erect. She smiled at me and let her massive tits sway for my enjoyment.

I ripped off the front of her lace thong aside. The musky smell of her cunt juices filled my nose and I was riveted by the sight of her unshaved pussy, moist from her obvious excitement. She took hold of her thong on either side and slowly pulled down, while swaying her hips sexily. She was definitely putting on one hell of a show for me! By now, my tool had fully engorged and ready for more action.


She ran her tongue all over my length and then slipped her mouth down over it taking my once again hardening prick into her mouth as soon as it was safely inside I began to pump and it was soon sliding down her throat. She ran her teeth down over my length and this sent me over the edge. I pulled back and slipped out of her gaping mouth as Pushed her back on the bed….

belab
belab
344 Followers