Hairy Pecker & the Sorcerer's Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
At the zoo.
1.6k words
4.25
20.6k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hairy stared at the woman incredulously.

Either she was the dumbest woman Hairy had ever seen or the biggest prude.

The male and female hippos were doing what male and female hippos do on a hot day during mating season. Yet here was the woman dragging her two young daughters, attempting to cover their eyes, and all the while screaming at a young zookeeper to "make them stop."

Hairy chuckled to himself as he tried to imagine just what the zookeeper could do to make them stop.

He pictured large harnesses attached to the hippos on one end and attached to Sherman tanks on the other.

He doubted it would work. The male hippo obviously intended to complete his work.

Hairy thought about yelling "Stop it!!" at the hippos, but thought better of throwing fuel onto the fire.

It was a great day at the zoo. Hairy had given the slip to his Aunt Pansy and Doody and now had the rest of the day to himself.

His aunt would scold him later for making her worry, but for now Hairy was just glad to not be listening to Doody's incessant litany of erroneous facts about zoo animals.

Hairy could hear him now.

"Well Mom," Doody would say. "The larger hippo is attacking the smaller one probably because it got near his food."

Hairy just shook his head.

As much as Hairy wanted to stay and see how the "hippo debacle", as it would surely be known in zoo lore ended, but he wanted to get to the new reptile exhibit.

Hairy didn't know why it was important to him to go there but ever since it opened over a month ago he felt a nagging need to visit.

Hairy continued along the path, the sound of the woman's shrill shrieking still echoing in his ears, towards a tan brick and glass building.

REPTILES AND AMPHIBIANS was etched into a large granite stone sitting just to the right of the entrance door.

Hairy entered to find multiple corridors each marked with various world locales. The Gobi Desert, The Amazon, The American Southwest, and The Nile River Valley, were just a few of dozens of exhibit areas.

As Hairy stood looking at the various corridors he felt he was required to enter into the Amazon exhibit first.

He didn't know why. He just knew he absolutely needed to.

Hairy walked past rows of glass enclosures displaying frogs, turtles, lizards, and snakes of all shapes, sizes, and colors.

He was singularly uninterested in any of them.

He felt compelled to continue walking towards a large glass enclosure at the end of the corridor.

As he approached the enclosure he saw a large brass plaque on the wall near the glass. He walked over and read the plaque.

"GREEN ANACONDA . Related to boa constrictors and pythons. Non-venemous. Anacondas suffocate their prey by coiling around it and squeezing. Anacondas have been found weighing up to 441 lbs. Adults can grow up to nearly 30 feet in length. Anacondas are excellent swimmers and divers."

"Wow. Everything I never wanted to know about big snakes," Hairy thought to himself.

Movement behind the glass caught Hairy's eye and he practically jumped out of his skin when he saw the huge, green, spotted snake staring at him not one foot from his head.

Though the snake had startled him, Hairy immediately recovered and looked at the snake with interest.

Surprisingly the snake appeared to be looking at him with interest too.

"Lunch," Hairy mused as he imagined the giant snake squeezing the life out of him.

Hairy didn't actually "hear" a voice as much as he "felt" the voice in his mind.

"Hairy," the voice said. "I knew you would come."

Hairy quickly looked around to see who was speaking to him.

Other than a cute blond zookeeper about halfway down the corridor, cleaning the outside of the glass enclosures, no one was around.

"Hairy," the voice chimed. "Behind the glassss. It'sss me."

Hairy turned quickly to see the snake staring at him intently. Hairy stared back in disbelief.

"I knew your mother and father Hairy," the voice droned in Hairy's mind. "Big, Sssucca, and I were friendsss at the Conssservatory."

Hairy didn't know what to think. He knew of his mom and dad, but other than his aunt and uncle no one had ever spoken of them.

Hairy wondered if he was dreaming.

Hairy made the mental leap to determining that the snake was somehow communicating to him, and that it had a purpose. He decided to hear it out.

"My name is Hard Kock," the snake said. "Your father, Big Pecker, and I were bessst friendsss at Froggwantsss Conssservatory. Your mother, Sssucca Bigwan, was probably the best sssorcsseressss I ever met."

Hairy's mind was reeling. What the hell is Froggwants Conservatory and what did he mean his mom was a sorceress?

"It's why I reached out to you Hairy," the snake continued. "You are the only person who can help me."

Hairy felt stupid talking to a snake.

"What can I do?" Hairy asked as he turned to look down the corridor at the zookeeper to see if she thought he was crazy talking to the snake enclosure.

The young woman seemed oblivious to Hairy.

"I'm trapped in here," the snake went on. "The cage is warded to prevent my essscape. You, Hairy. You have the power to ssset me free."

Hairy decided to humor the snake. He was beginning to wonder what was in the brownies he'd eaten earlier, but continued to play along.

"Placess your handsss on the glassss Hairy and repeat thesess wordsss'" the snake pleaded. "Wardum endusss. Glassssusss eradicatum."

Hairy looked back at the blond zookeeper who had turned towards him and smiled. Hairy smiled back sheepishly. The zookeeper turned back to the enclosure she was cleaning.

"Probably cleaning handprints from all the other suckers these guys talk to," Hairy said under his breath.

Hairy placed the palms of his hands against the glass directly in front of the snakes face.

"Concssentrate and sssay the wordsss exactly," the snake emplored.

Hairy took a deep breath and then spoke the words quickly and quietly.

"Wardum endus. Glassus eradicatum."

Nothing happened.

"You mussst ssspeak ssslowly. You must concssentrate. You must ssspeak loudly like you mean it," the snake scolded.

Hairy looked again at the zookeeper. She was paying him no mind.

This time Hairy concentrated and spoke the words slowly and with feeling.

"Wardum endus. Glassus eradicatum."

The last thing Hairy remembered as he fell forward was the glass dissolving into thin air and a tall naked man standing inside the snake enclosure.

The anaconda had changed into Hard Kock, friend of the Pecker family. "Not used to the power yet," Hard thought as he looked down at Hairy's prostate form. "You'll be a hell of a sorcerer some day though."

The blond zookeeper saw the young man at the end of the corridor pitch forward into the snake enclosure and immediately came running to assist.

She stopped abruptly and stood staring at the tall naked man standing over the young man.

The snake was nowhere to be seen.

"Wh...Who are you?" The zookeeper stammered. Her eyes traveled from the man's handsome face to his now rapidly growing dick. She pictured a snake ready to strike.

Hard for his part hadn't been near a woman in over six years. The young woman in front of him reminded him of young Succa when they were still at the Conservatory.

Just thinking about it brought blood rushing to his cock and engorged and stiffened it for use.

"I think more importantly," Hard used the seduction voice he learned all those years ago, "is who you are."

The zookeeper felt blood rushing to various parts of her body too. Her nipples stiffened. Her vaginal lips puffed and she could feel herself warming all over.

Her pussy was moist and humid.

She felt herself calming down from her initial shock.

"I'm Wantzit Badly, the head zookeeper for the Reptile House," she said. "You can't be here. Especially dressed... umm... undressed like that."

"Where would you want me then?" Hard said continuing the seducing voice as he stepped down out of the enclosure and stood directly in front of the young woman.

Wantzit knew exactly where she wanted him and dropped to her knees, immediately engulfing Hard's fuckpole in her swiftly sucking mouth.

Hard's hands wrapped behind her head holding her in place as she bobbed up and down on his shaft, lips locked tightly, tongue swirling, teeth grazing the sensitive skin of Hard's glans.

Six years of abstinence caught up to Hard quickly and six years of stored sperm and fluid practically blew the back of Wantzit's head off.

Hard threw his head back and practically screamed as jet after jet of thick, ropey fuckjuice forcibly exited his cock.

Wantzit tried her best to drink it all but the sheer volume was too much.

The hot juice spurted like a double geyser from both sides of her mouth covering her cheeks, her chin, and dripping down in rivulets onto her uniform blouse.

Hard held her head tightly as his cock spewed a seemingly never-ending quantity of cum into her valiantly swallowing throat.

For her part Wantzit had no intention of releasing this man until she'd had her fill of him.

Her pussy was pouring out her own fuckjuices that she planned on drowning the man in later, but for now she wanted every drop she could get.

Hairy awoke laying on the tiled corridor floor. The corridor was empty.

He tried to remember what had happened and where he was. It all seemed like an unbelievable dream.

Hairy walked down the corridor and out of the building.

As he headed back towards the hippo enclosure he heard Doody's unmistakable voice.

"Yeah Mom. The bigger one is probably just protecting his food."

"Fucking hippos," Hairy thought to himself.