Hairy Pussy On Display

Story Info
She opens wide.
3.2k words
4.42
365.5k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,064 Followers

This all took place before my marriage, about 14 years ago.

I definitely wasn't comfortable and I just hoped he would cum quickly. There I was clinging upside down onto my boyfriend like a limpet. He was munching on my muff and I had my mouth around his cock. It wouldn't have been so bad if we were laying down but, with him standing up and me holding onto him, it wasn't exactly my idea of fun.

"What if he drops me?" I asked myself, "His cock would skewer my tonsils!"

But then he grunted and my mouth filled with his sperm. He groaned again and collapsed onto the bed with me on top of him. I'll give him credit though, he was a game guy. He continued sucking and munching away on my pussy and, sure enough, the sheer relief of no longer hanging on in desperation allowed me to orgasm.

"God, that was good," he said, "What shall we try next?"

"Couldn't you just fuck me, sort of normally?"

I'd been going out with Ian for about six weeks and we had tried it all. He was obsessed with doing a different position every time we had sex. His cock was nice and big but sometimes all I wanted was for him to lay on top of me, spread my legs, and give me a good seeing to.

"Tell you what," he said, "I'd like you to grow your pussy hair. That would make a change. If you stopped shaving, or whatever you do, it'd all be nice and thick for our holiday."

So, being a willing girl, this is what I did for the next six weeks. I'd had a nice smooth pussy for ages and it all itched like mad when the hair started to grow back. I think people must have wondered why I was forever scratching at my crutch like some rampant bitch.

Anyway, time sped by, as it does, and it was two days before our sunshine holiday to Lanzarote.

"I've bought you some presents," Ian informed me, "Try them on."

I looked in the bag and inside were two bikinis. Two very brief bikinis.

The first had side ties for the small bottoms and cloth triangles as tit covering. The second was a thong bottom with a very narrow front and again a very small, flimsy top.

I wasn't too concerned about the minuteness of the garments, as I quite like showing off and I also wanted to get a good suntan. The problem was the thong.

"Look," I said, "My pussy hair shows at the front. I'll need a bit of a trim and tidy up before I go away."

"No," he almost shouted, "Leave everything alone. It looks fantastic."

I could tell he thought so as he was undoing his jeans and his cock was standing to attention. He rushed over to me, threw me on the bed, pulled the thong to one side and thrust into me.

"Christ, you are so hot," he said as, much to my delight, he gave me a right good pounding.

"Mmmm," I thought to myself, "Maybe I should have let my pussy hair grow back a lot sooner."

I almost screamed out when he finally came filling my cunt with his cum.

"God, now that really was good," I moaned as my body shook with orgasm.

The flight to Lanzarote was uneventful but the sunshine, once we arrived, was wonderful.

The next day we made our first trip to the beach. I was in heaven, the tie side bikini allowed the sunshine to warm most parts of my body unhindered and my nipples poked healthily through the thin material tops. I loved the way other guys glanced at my body when Ian wasn't looking. It was making me feel so alive and sexy.

I went for a swim admiring the men as I made my way to the sea. The water was cool and clear. I loved the slight chill and noticed how the bikini clung to my body shape like a second skin. I was certainly looking forward to some hard sex once we got back to the hotel.

"Fuck," whispered Ian, "Your bikini is showing the shape of your pussy lips and your nipples are showing through."

"I know. Isn't it great?" I said.

"You slut."

Three young guys came and sat near us and seemed to enjoy the view of my mountains and valleys. I closed my eyes and imagined them all ripping off my bikini and ravaging my body before taking it in turns to fuck me. I don't know if it was the sunshine or my dirty thoughts but I felt extremely hot and moist.

I sat up to try and control my desires.

"Perhaps we ought to go back to the hotel," I said to Ian, "I need a shag."

He appeared to think that this was a good idea so I stood up, but not before doing lots of stretching and bending for the benefit of the three young guys. I wished they were coming with us back to the hotel!

In the hotel lift I pulled off my bikini bottom. I didn't want to waste any time with trivialities once we got to our room. Much to Ian's amazement I started removing the rest of my clothes as he fiddled with the door key. I was naked by the time he managed to get the door unlocked.

"Come on, come on, fuck me."

I knelt on the bed on all fours, my face low to the mattress, my bottom high in the air. It was an open invitation and one that Ian filled quite quickly. As his throbbing cock entered my very wet cunt I orgasmed. I couldn't hold back and screamed out to him to keep on fucking me hard.

His penis smoothed my velvet walls with every stroke making me moan with pleasure and I could feel my second orgasm forming deep in my belly. It was going to be a big one, a powerful one and I was half scared at the feelings and trembling now spreading to my cunt. I breathed deeply and felt Ian's cock once more push into me, it's girth spreading my vaginal muscles as I tried to hold on to it's length.

One more thrust and that would be it. Like time was frozen the invading object was withdrawn and then suddenly pushed into me again. The flood gates opened and my whole body shook with orgasm. My cunt was pumping and squeezing out of control as my juices flowed from deep inside me. I let out an animalistic cry of sheer wantonness and satisfaction. It was a fuck to be remembered.

I gradually re-gathered my thoughts and my body returned to me. I couldn't believe that tears were flowing down my cheeks.

"Fucking hell, you needed that, didn't you? Your cum is all over my balls."

Ian always had a nice, understanding way with words!

The next day we went to the beach again, this time I was wearing the thong. I wasn't altogether happy as no matter how I tried to tuck my pubic hair inside it kept sprouting out again. The bikini top was also extra small and barely held my heavy breasts as they bounced happily in a holiday mood.

We walked quite a distance along the beach, where there were fewer people, and eventually found a spot we both agreed on. There was virtually no one nearby so my visible pubic hair wasn't a problem as I stretched out in the sunshine. We both closed our eyes and relaxed. I awoke to the sound of laughter and there were the three young guys we had seen yesterday.

They smiled and said, "Hello."

I quickly closed my legs and said, "Hi."

The guys went off for a swim and Ian said, "Those three fancy you like mad. Why don't you give them a bit of a show?"

"Really?" I said.

My heart was pounding at the thought and I could feel my nipples almost bursting through my small bikini top.

"How far should I go?"

"It's up to you."

I could see Ian's cock was warming to the idea as well.

I got up and walked to the sea where the guys were messing about and splashing each other.

"Please don't splash me," I said with a big smile on my face.

I was soon in the water up to my waist and, of course, they all splashed water over me - much to my delight.

I dived fully under the surface and when I came up for air I was next to the three firm bodies. My top was virtually off with the weight of the water and, needless to say, they were gazing at my barely covered tits and prominent nipples. Even though the water was chilly I felt hot!

I dived under again and this time when I came up one boob was free of my top.

"Damn," I said, "Don't know why I wear this thing." I undid the bow at the back and let the waves take my top away. My sizeable tits were fully aroused and my nipples were tingling with desire. I stretched my arms over my head and pushed them outwards on display.

"Fuck!" said one of the guys.

I turned my back on them and walked out of the sea. The thong was tight between my buttock cheeks and I must have looked completely naked from behind. I could hear the boys making comments to each other.

I walked towards Ian. He looked amazed at how I looked. The small thong was barely covering my sexual mound and my pubic hair was flowing out of the sides.

The three guys came over and sat by us, well by me. They were constantly looking at my tits and the rest of body. I opened my legs slightly so they could take in the shape and folds of my pussy beneath the clinging thong.

"We are off to the nudist beach tomorrow," said one of the three boys, "We'll give you a lift there if you want."

"I don't think ...", Ian started to say. I interrupted, "We'd love that. What time?"

The arrangements were made and the three guys wandered off.

Ian was a bit upset, "You shouldn't have agreed. It's taking things too far."

His penis was saying something different and I reached over to feel his firmness. My hand slipped into the waistband of his shorts and I held his throbbing erection. He groaned, "Oh God," and ejaculated over into my hand.

Once back at the hotel I got him to lick my cunt juices until I orgasmed covering his cheeks with my cum.

The next morning as arranged the boys, Alan, Jack and Sam, picked us up in a hired car and off we set for the nudist beach. I was in the back between Ian and Sam. Sam's thigh was pushing against mine.

We reached the beach and, sure enough, most people were nude.

"If we walk along the beach there are less people," said Jack.

We strolled along and I was getting very dirty thoughts about being naked with four men. I felt quite shaky at the idea of seeing their cocks and them all looking at my naked body.

We found a remote spot and Alan, Jack and Sam said they were going for a walk leaving Ian and I alone. I immediately stripped off completely but Ian was hesitant.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"I've got a hard on."

I went over to him and pulled his shorts down and he had a wonderful stiffy. It appeared extra hard and big.

"Here let me give you some release."

I wanked the head of his cock against my tummy and he clung on tight until he shot his load all over me.

"There that should make it go down," I smiled wiping my stomach with a towel.

We lay in the sunshine for what seemed ages. I loved the naked feeling and the gentle breeze and sunshine caressing my skin. I felt so sensitive and sexy.

The three guys then returned and I was disappointed to see that they were still wearing their shorts. Though it did excite me when I knew that could see my complete nakedness. I felt I wanted to lay back, spread my legs and let them fuck me or so whatever they wished.

"Can we take your photo?" asked Sam.

"Only if you all remove your shorts first," I joked.

Within seconds they were stripped off. I liked the look of Sam's cock. It was so plump, long and smooth.

"Where do you want me?" I said suggestively.

"I'd like you sitting on that big rock over there," answered Sam.

I walked over to the rock and leaned my bottom against it. Sam took a photo.

I then sat properly on the rock leaning backwards slightly, my tits pushing forward. The camera clicked again. I was getting so turned on that I was becoming embarrassed. I could feel that my hairy pussy was moist and knew they would bound to notice.

I opened my legs, still seated on the rock, so that they could see my wetness. I was breathing deeply and knew I needed sexual release. I focused on the watching four men and saw that, other than for Ian the three others had erections.

"Oh God. I mustn't." I told myself but I spread my legs wide and then wider still and lay back completely on the rock. I was stretched out, my legs dangling open and my swollen cunt lips were completely on display.

Sam was no longer taking photos. They were all simply watching me, looking at my exposed parts and I groaned with the thought, squeezing my tits with both hands. Jesus I nearly oragsmed. I massaged and pulled on my breasts and nipples, loving the idea that four men were lusting after me. Ian also had an erection now and was gently stroking himself.

I was beyond control or caring and my hands moved from by full breasts to my tummy and then to my cunt. The insides of my thighs were slippery with my moisture and with a hand either side of my secret tunnel I pulled the lips apart so that they could all see my hidden pinkness and wetness. I raised my knees and lifted my pelvis high off the rock. I wanted them to see everything including my large clit.

My legs were as wide as possible and I was pulling myself open until I couldn't hold out. With sheer abandonment I pushed fingers into my cunt and started to finger fuck myself. I tried to look at the guys and was in time to see a fountain of spunk erupt from Ian's cock and onto the sand. The other three were also rubbing their erections. I pounded in and out of myself and with a large shout of 'Fuck' I orgasmed violently my tits bouncing and shuddering as I did so.

I felt warm liquid hitting my tummy and saw Sam standing by me his cock pumping out thick cream onto my body. I came again.

I eventually sat up and saw that a young couple had also been watching my antics. I felt very embarrassed again and tried to compose myself.

"Great display," said the girl and the couple continued their walk along the beach.

"I think I'd like to go back to the hotel," I said.

Not a word was spoken as we dove back to where we were staying. The three guys dropped us off and Ian and I went back to our room. He hadn't said a word to me.

"You fucking slut. You fucking whore. How could you?"

"I'm sorry," I whispered, But you did say I could show off."

Then I thought, "Fuck him, why should I be sorry."

"Yes I'm a whore if you think so. What would you like me to do? Do you want a blow job or something else."

I stripped off my clothes and lay on the bed pulling my nipples. Ian stood there watching.

"Pull open your cunt," he said quietly.

I spread myself open with my hands and stared into his eyes as I did so.

"Now what?"

He reached over to the dressing table and gave me my hair brush.

"Fuck yourself with this."

The brush had a round smooth plastic handle and I pushed this against my opening and it slipped easily into my soaking cunt. It went all the way in until the bristles rested against my clitoris. It felt amazing. I only wished that the handle was slightly thicker. As I pulled the hairbrush out of me I felt so wanton and when I pushed it deep inside me again I groaned loudly as the long bristles caressed my clit.

Ian was, by now, wanking himself.

"Don't cum," I told him, "I want it in my mouth and over my face."

I fucked myself to orgasm.

"Come here," I instructed Ian and his cock was soon between my lips and I swallowed as much of it as I could and let him fuck my mouth. His first spurt of cream hit the back of my throat. He then pulled out and sprayed my face over and over.

"Push your fingers into me, please."

"Christ, haven't you had enough?"

"No, push your fingers into me, as many as you can and as deep as you can."

With sperm running down my face and cheeks I tried to sit up a little so I could see my cunt being invaded my Ian's fingers. I was so wet that I knew he could spread me quite wide. Three fingers were inside me then four. I gasped with pleasure as his thumb also tried to join the others. His full hand was pushing and pushing and suddenly I orgasmed again as my cunt stretched to capacity .

Ian pulled his hand out . His cock was hard again and he pushed this deep into me with one violent thrust.

"That's it just fuck me hard."

And he did. Having just cum he was able to last a long time giving me his full length over and over. Having been stretched I was able to take it easily until he finally came pumping his load deep inside me.

We fell asleep. When I got up to go to the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was streaked with jism, my nipples were large and succulent and my pussy lips were swollen. I had a shower and when I went back into the bedroom Ian put his arms around me and kissed me,

"I love you, you whore."

"Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow," I said.

"Nor me. Do anything you want but don't fuck anyone else ... please. Show off, let them have a feel if you must but ... please ... no fucking. Save that for me."

So that's what I did.

Well, sort of ... but I'll tell you about that another day.

Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,064 Followers